Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, creative and passionate college student dedicated to serving quality assistance. Quick learner who works well as part of a team and alone. Excellent with time management.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Administration.
- Assisted library patrons, completed computer searches for departmental librarian, checked books in and out, prepared library materials.
- Answered phone calls to the library and assisted callers or directed them to the correct resource.
- Helped to create a friendly and welcoming environment for patrons at the Journalism Library.
- Completion of many projects and daily tasks from data entry to updating spreadsheets to maintaining the library facilities.
- Contributed to identifying and demonstrating more efficient ways to complete tasks.
- Provided daily customer service to library patrons as well as daily office assistant tasks.
- Learned to enforce library policies and to inform guests of alternatives to undesired behavior in the library.
Student Library Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulfilling career, to secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phlebotomy, Filing.
- Assisted the Children's Department in organizing fun programs and crafts to encourage kids to read books.
- Assisted in efficiently maximizing full customer service potential. Kept accurate records of all customer transactions.
- Performed inventory checks on a routine basis Handled and accounted for all cash from book sales.
- Analyze patrons' requests to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
- Assisted in training new workers Shelved and stocked library materials in their appropriate sections Placed books in mailing containers.
- Reviewed records, such as microfilm and issue cards, to identify titles of overdue materials and delinquent borrowers.
- Operated and maintained audiovisual equipment. Supervised volunteers, and new student assistants.
- Classified and cataloged items according to content and purpose.
Student Library Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position/and or internship at a top Agricultural Company, utilizing strong skills in leadership and management, along with an extensive knowledge in agriculture, to meet company needs.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Data Entry, Inventory, Organizational Skills.
- Typing, Data entry and archiving, Light office duties: filing, scanning, sorting and copying.
- Assist students and staff locate a resource and reference materials.
- Process library material to be checked out and returned.
- Greet students and staff at the front desk. Skills Used Customer service, data entry, archiving, operating Microsoft Office.
- Assisting in the circulation duties of the library, being a resource to students who use the library services, directing students to the proper resources.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may arise while students use the library such as printers breaking, and overall providing adequate customer services.
- Supported clerical staff with daily responsibilities such as shelving and organizing books.
Student Library Assistant II Resume
Headline : Retail Sales Associate with three years in upscale retail apparel, shoe, and jewelry sales. Enjoys helping customers find products to meet their needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photography, Adobe Photoshop.
- Reshelved and organized books to maintain and neat and tidy reading area.
- Monitored the lending of reserved course materials. Answered patrons' questions at the circulation desk.
- Helped students with the use of electronic, print, and internet resources, and Library archives.
- Learned to use the Dewey Decimal System to categorize books in the library.
- Works in the licensing and serials department Checks in periodicals and books and newspapers Binds periodicals and books.
- Clerical Support Sorting mail Processing books Printing call numbers Database searching.
- Assist patrons in with research, locating books, and publications using resources Organize library resources, shelf reading.
Student Library Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : A detail oriented and passionate student who is seeking a hourly position in a dynamic team setting.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Instructed patrons on how to use reference sources, card catalogs, and automated information systems.
- Located library materials for patrons, including books, periodicals, and tape cassettes.
- Answered routine inquiries, and refer patrons in need of professional assistance to librarians.
- Sort books, publications, and other items according to established procedures and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Entered and updated patrons' records on computers. Send out notices and accept fine payments for lost or overdue books.
- Registered new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
Student Library Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Experience in customer service and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Pick up skills quickly and apply them successfully, through both the use of initiative.
Skills : Accounting, Management.
- Assisted students and teachers in the location of print and non-print resources.
- Checkbooks and materials in and out to students and teachers using the computerized circulation system.
- Maintained records of over dues, lost books, and fines. Direct student assistants in assigned duties.
- Assisted LMS with inventory procedures Assist teachers and students in the operation of equipment like XEROX, Fax Machine, etc.
- Maintained and troubleshooting audiovisual equipment. Work-Study Job During the School Year and Summer Worked on Various Projects.
- Primarily Interlibrary Loans Had Responsibilities Such as Training New Workers, Inventory, and Closing Supervisor: Shannon Volstad.
- Greeted and assisted patrons in searching for research materials.
Student Library Assistant I Resume
Objective : Reliable and friendly Cashier who quickly learns new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Customer service Performed accurate data entry Computer literacy including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Assisted patrons searching the Internet and Library Products.
- Assisted patrons needing books and materials, Processed cataloged books.
- Ability to provide accurate problem solving for patrons. Shelved materials accurately and maintained shelf order.
- Assisted patrons with research and navigation of library services. Assisted with the training of new student employees.
- Provided customer service Aided in the creation of 'Information for Better Living' Section Assisted in managing periodicals.
- Provided teaching support for students, faculty, and community members in database research.
Associate Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Find a position where can use the variety of the skills have learned to help make a difference in community, country and world.
Skills : CPR Certified, PQA Certification.
- Assisted students with their reference questions. Processed new materials for the collection.
- Checked out materials to patrons and checked them back in when returned.
- Shelved library materials and filed catalog cards.
- Assisted the head librarian on several projects regarding the library collection.
- Maintenance of newspaper collection/disbursement Customer Service.
- Retrieved returned video materials from dropbox, restocked shelves, and performed video inventory.
- Student Library Assistant Supported student services at the equipment and circulation desks.
Masters Of Divinity
Lead Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Motivated student currently seeking to further education by pursing masters degree in school counseling.
Skills : Excellent Computer Skills In Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted Director of Library Services with keeping appointments and questions by phone.
- Assisted students with academic and library-based questions as well as assisting students with children in studying the material.
- Entered and edited information in the library database.
- Created and edited alerts and signs for school use and library information.
- Circulated information about public library events and materials.
- Helped students with online and hard copy research for term papers and theses.
- Operated copying machines with and without color options.
Asst. Student Library Assistant Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, outgoing and fashion-savvy individual proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers offering superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fast learner.
- Assist students, faculty and non-students, message taking, copying, and typing.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
- Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
- Assist visitors, patrons, faculty and direct them to the correct directory or employee.
- Politely assisted patrons in person and via telephone.
Computer Information Systems
Student Library Assistant Resume
Objective : A tech-savvy library assistant with a passion for helping the public whose strong communication skills are demonstrated by outstanding service and outreach to a diverse host of library users.
Skills : Customer Service, Information Technology, Computer Skills.
- Located and shelve library materials. Process materials from multiple collections.
- Basic troubleshooting of library computers and hardware.
- Answered directional questions and basic reference questions.
- Created curriculum and children's literature displays.
- Laminated and recover damaged but salvageable materials.
- Searched and use databases to locate items physically and digitally.
- Created a successful book displays highlighting features of the curriculum collection.