Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, creative and passionate college student dedicated to serving quality assistance. Quick learner who works well as part of a team and alone. Excellent with time management.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Administration.
- Assisted library patrons, completed computer searches for departmental librarian, checked books in and out, prepared library materials.
- Answered phone calls to the library and assisted callers or directed them to the correct resource.
- Helped to create a friendly and welcoming environment for patrons at the Journalism Library.
- Completion of many projects and daily tasks from data entry to updating spreadsheets to maintaining the library facilities.
- Contributed to identifying and demonstrating more efficient ways to complete tasks.
- Provided daily customer service to library patrons as well as daily office assistant tasks.
- Learned to enforce library policies and to inform guests of alternatives to undesired behavior in the library.
Student Library Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulfilling career, to secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phlebotomy, Filing.
- Assisted the Children's Department in organizing fun programs and crafts to encourage kids to read books.
- Assisted in efficiently maximizing full customer service potential. Kept accurate records of all customer transactions.
- Performed inventory checks on a routine basis Handled and accounted for all cash from book sales.
- Analyze patrons' requests to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
- Assisted in training new workers Shelved and stocked library materials in their appropriate sections Placed books in mailing containers.
- Reviewed records, such as microfilm and issue cards, to identify titles of overdue materials and delinquent borrowers.
- Operated and maintained audiovisual equipment. Supervised volunteers, and new student assistants.
- Classified and cataloged items according to content and purpose.
Student Library Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position/and or internship at a top Agricultural Company, utilizing strong skills in leadership and management, along with an extensive knowledge in agriculture, to meet company needs.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Data Entry, Inventory, Organizational Skills.
- Typing, Data entry and archiving, Light office duties: filing, scanning, sorting and copying.
- Assist students and staff locate a resource and reference materials.
- Process library material to be checked out and returned.
- Greet students and staff at the front desk. Skills Used Customer service, data entry, archiving, operating Microsoft Office.
- Assisting in the circulation duties of the library, being a resource to students who use the library services, directing students to the proper resources.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may arise while students use the library such as printers breaking, and overall providing adequate customer services.
- Supported clerical staff with daily responsibilities such as shelving and organizing books.
Student Library Assistant II Resume
Headline : Retail Sales Associate with three years in upscale retail apparel, shoe, and jewelry sales. Enjoys helping customers find products to meet their needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photography, Adobe Photoshop.
- Reshelved and organized books to maintain and neat and tidy reading area.
- Monitored the lending of reserved course materials. Answered patrons' questions at the circulation desk.
- Helped students with the use of electronic, print, and internet resources, and Library archives.
- Learned to use the Dewey Decimal System to categorize books in the library.
- Works in the licensing and serials department Checks in periodicals and books and newspapers Binds periodicals and books.
- Clerical Support Sorting mail Processing books Printing call numbers Database searching.
- Assist patrons in with research, locating books, and publications using resources Organize library resources, shelf reading.
Student Library Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : A detail oriented and passionate student who is seeking a hourly position in a dynamic team setting. The student library assistant is the first point of contact for students, helping them find the right materials and resources they need to be successful in their academic pursuits. Students can find help in a variety of ways, including by accessing databases, using search engines, and attending informational sessions at events on campus.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Instructed patrons on how to use reference sources, card catalogs, and automated information systems.
- Located library materials for patrons, including books, periodicals, and tape cassettes.
- Answered routine inquiries, and refer patrons in need of professional assistance to librarians.
- Sort books, publications, and other items according to established procedures and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Entered and updated patrons' records on computers. Send out notices and accept fine payments for lost or overdue books.
- Registered new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
Student Library Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Experience in customer service and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Pick up skills quickly and apply them successfully, through both the use of initiative.
Skills : Accounting, Management.
- Assisted students and teachers in the location of print and non-print resources.
- Checkbooks and materials in and out to students and teachers using the computerized circulation system.
- Maintained records of over dues, lost books, and fines. Direct student assistants in assigned duties.
- Assisted LMS with inventory procedures Assist teachers and students in the operation of equipment like XEROX, Fax Machine, etc.
- Maintained and troubleshooting audiovisual equipment. Work-Study Job During the School Year and Summer Worked on Various Projects.
- Primarily Interlibrary Loans Had Responsibilities Such as Training New Workers, Inventory, and Closing Supervisor: Shannon Volstad.
- Greeted and assisted patrons in searching for research materials.
Student Library Assistant I Resume
Objective : Reliable and friendly Cashier who quickly learns new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Customer service Performed accurate data entry Computer literacy including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Assisted patrons searching the Internet and Library Products.
- Assisted patrons needing books and materials, Processed cataloged books.
- Ability to provide accurate problem solving for patrons. Shelved materials accurately and maintained shelf order.
- Assisted patrons with research and navigation of library services. Assisted with the training of new student employees.
- Provided customer service Aided in the creation of 'Information for Better Living' Section Assisted in managing periodicals.
- Provided teaching support for students, faculty, and community members in database research.
Associate Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Find a position where can use the variety of the skills have learned to help make a difference in community, country and world.
Skills : CPR Certified, PQA Certification.
- Assisted students with their reference questions. Processed new materials for the collection.
- Checked out materials to patrons and checked them back in when returned.
- Shelved library materials and filed catalog cards.
- Assisted the head librarian on several projects regarding the library collection.
- Maintenance of newspaper collection/disbursement Customer Service.
- Retrieved returned video materials from dropbox, restocked shelves, and performed video inventory.
- Student Library Assistant Supported student services at the equipment and circulation desks.
Masters Of Divinity
Lead Student Library Assistant Resume
Headline : Motivated student currently seeking to further education by pursing masters degree in school counseling.
Skills : Excellent Computer Skills In Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted Director of Library Services with keeping appointments and questions by phone.
- Assisted students with academic and library-based questions as well as assisting students with children in studying the material.
- Entered and edited information in the library database.
- Created and edited alerts and signs for school use and library information.
- Circulated information about public library events and materials.
- Helped students with online and hard copy research for term papers and theses.
- Operated copying machines with and without color options.
Asst. Student Library Assistant Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, outgoing and fashion-savvy individual proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers offering superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fast learner.
- Assist students, faculty and non-students, message taking, copying, and typing.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
- Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
- Assist visitors, patrons, faculty and direct them to the correct directory or employee.
- Politely assisted patrons in person and via telephone.
Computer Information Systems
Student Library Assistant Resume
Objective : A tech-savvy library assistant with a passion for helping the public whose strong communication skills are demonstrated by outstanding service and outreach to a diverse host of library users.
Skills : Customer Service, Information Technology, Computer Skills.
- Located and shelve library materials. Process materials from multiple collections.
- Basic troubleshooting of library computers and hardware.
- Answered directional questions and basic reference questions.
- Created curriculum and children's literature displays.
- Laminated and recover damaged but salvageable materials.
- Searched and use databases to locate items physically and digitally.
- Created a successful book displays highlighting features of the curriculum collection.