Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Objective : To obtain a career where I can use my experience and education to help a company meet and surpass its goals, as well as, advancement opportunities.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft.
- Monitored small groups of kids ranges from ages from 5-16.
- Planned, led, and implemented activities on a weekly basis.
- Provided general safety, development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants.
- Ensured high-quality outdoor educational and recreational experiences for participants that focus on value of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Assisted with providing a nutritional lunch and snack for all participants.
- Identified and responded to participants' behavior issues.
- Understood all emergency procedures associated with the camp.
Preschool Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Objective : Motivated student pursuing a degree in Interior Design with two minors in PR and Sustainable Design. Friendly, outgoing, and am driven for the ultimate success of the team. I have been in sales for most of my job experience, which has grown to be one of my strong suits over years of training. I have worked with many different kinds of people with varieties of experiences that came with each one.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Cash Registers, Microsoft Access, Research, Typing, Google Docs.
- Taken primary responsibility for the health, well-being and happiness of camper.
- Recognized and responded to opportunities for group problem solving.
- Encouraged respect for personal property, camp equipment, and facilities.
- Set a good example for campers in all areas, including cleanliness, punctuality, clean-up chores, rules, and sportsmanship.
- Guided campers in participating successfully in all aspects of camp activities.
- Supervised, assisted instructors, and actively participated in all aspects of the campers' day.
- Observed camper behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures and apply appropriate behavior-management techniques.
Bachelor In Psychology
Supervisor Of Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a field which will require me to leverage my skills, abilities and experiences in helping to contribute in the efficiency of organizational operations. I also hope to gain additional experiences allowing me to earn my way through hard, dedicated, fulfilling work.
Skills : Good Communication with others, Willing To Learn, Proficient in Math, Ability to Read and Write English, Attention To Detail, Ability to understand and carry out oral and written commands, Able to lift weights of 25-100 lbs frequently, Self-Motivated, Computer Literacy.
- Participated in the pre-camp training and planning process.
- Supervised campers during cabin activities, special events, overnights, free time and meals.
- Monitored and observed children, ensuring a safe day camp environment.
- Stocked, maintained and updated inventory listings of all camp related items.
- Oversaw all outside and indoor fitness activities.
- Ensured all health and safety standards are maintained.
- Worked to ensure all youth are included and participate enthusiastically in planned events.
Summer Camp Counselor I Resume
Objective : Supervising and guiding children taking part in residential summer camp activities. Include organizing activities, ensuring children's safety, offering emotional support, greeting new campers, and implementing camp rules.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Customer Service, time management.
- Provided 24-hour supervision and care for youth.
- Provided basic custodial care for adults with special needs.
- Led and organized games, activities, and spiritual discussions.
- Communicated behavior expectations to children and addressed misbehavior assertively and respectfully.
- Interacted with staff and supervisors on a daily basis to communicate and resolve camper needs, conflicts, and safety concerns.
- Welcomed and communicated with parents/guardians to provide information and feedback.
- Cleaned, organized, and maintained the site for improved safety and hospitality.
Bachelor Of Architecture
Summer Camp Counselor II Resume
Objective : Hard worker that shows up on time and does what is asked of me. Adapt to any situation and try to have the most fun possible, while still getting. Also great at multitasking.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, American Sign Language, Typing WPM 75.
- Planned and coordinated indoor and outdoor activities based on needs of children.
- Supervised of campers with attention to all of the following: program, health, happiness, discipline, cleanliness, safety, character and skill development.
- Carried out and evaluated projects promoting camper participation in all activities.
- Assisted campers with housekeeping chores and maintenance.
- Assisted counselors with various responsibilities and assist with community volunteer programs.
- Driven activity bus/van to transport campers on field trips.
- Maintained whereabouts of children at all times and communicate with parents.
Summer Camp Counselor III Resume
Objective : Professional experience with a background in customer service, child care, and front office Extremely motivated, positive, organized, and flexible with excellent time management and communication skills. Ability to succeed in rapid paced environments that involves managing various tasks.
Skills : Planning Skills, Counseling Skills.
- Documented and maintained file records of every child, including day by day observations and information regarding activities and meals served Help write and implement a weekly schedule for your camp group.
- Organized and led a variety of small and large group activities each week.
- Activitied may include crafts, nature, songs, games, opening and closing ceremonies, swimming, archery, canoeing, Family Night, etc.
- Ensured that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Communicated with parents about participant's experiences and report concerns to Camp Leadership.
- Assisted in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
- Understood all emergency procedures associated with the camp program.
Summer Camp Counselor Lead Resume
Objective : Team-oriented with strong track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, co-workers and administration Committed, consistent, creative and customer-focused. Dedicated, dependable/reliable and disciplined.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Excel And Powerpoint, Cashier Training.
- Taught after-school and summer enrichment programs.
- Managed classrooms of Pre-K to 5th-grade students during the afternoon.
- Encouraged students to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Set and communicated ground rules for the classroom based on respect and personal responsibility.
- Tutored children individually and in small groups to help with difficult subjects.
- Encouraged parents to take an active role in their child's education.
- Encouraged students to be understanding of others.
Sr. Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Summary : A compassionate, motived individual seeking to expand knowledge school systems while helping children, beginning at elementary age, to overcome obstacles and realize the importance of receiving an education.
Skills : <div>Communication, Patience, Stamina, Leadership.</div>
- Planned, developed and implemented weekly activity plans that fit the needs of the children, interests and developmental levels of my group of campers.
- Actively engaged children in activities that enhanced self-esteem.
- Responsible for welfare and safety of all children in the summer program.
- Adhered to proper adult/child ratio and maintained heightened safety awareness on field trips.
- Effectively communicated verbal and written reports to parents and director.
- Maintained accurate attendance, absenteeism, transitions, any major or minor discipline and incident reports for each child in the group.
- Demonstrated punctuality and the ability to transition groups from one activity to another while staying on scheduled event times.
Bachelor Of Science
Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Summary : To seek a Summer Camp Counselor position with a growing company that will capitalize on my bilingual experience, integrity, creativity, strong work ethic & desire to learn and help others. Highly motivated with proven success in the academic, leadership, and civic arenas.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Office Assistant.
- Supervised the children for overnight experiences.
- Followed-up on risk management plan of actions and report all incidents.
- Met/communicated regularly with director regarding concerns, updates, challenges.
- Communicated with the parents about participates experiences and report concerns to Camp Leadership.
- Enforced, and followed all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas.
- Firmly and tactfully enforced safety rules and policies for all aquatic and off campus trips.
- Responded to group problems by evaluation, employing tact and redirection, with intervention as needed.
Bachelors Of Science
Asst. Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Headline : To provide children with the essential care and education to be winning learners. Enthusiastic to create an environment that is inspiring, cheering, safe, and adaptive to each individual child's needs.
Skills : Handling Cash, Communication Skills.
- Provided group supervision of campers with attention to health happiness, discipline, cleanliness and safety.
- Assisted in set-up and preparation for the activities and organization of program supplies and equipment.
- Assisted, co-led or led high quality, hands-on activities in a safe manner.
- Participated in all camp activities and off site field trips.
- Helped campers plan and carry out projects and activities.
- Promoted camper participation in all activities.
- Created a positive, safe and supportive environment for all campers.
A.S In Nursing
Summer Camp Counselor/Administrator Resume
Objective : Seeking for an ideal job as a Summer Camp Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
Skills : Cash register operation, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, punctual, organized, accelerant learner, and cooperative.
- Greeted camp participants in a positive, upbeat manner and introduced them to other participants.
- Conducted a one-on-one with participants new to summer camps.
- Explained principles, techniques, and safety procedures to camp participants with demonstrated use of materials/equipment in a fun, engaging manner to ensure that each participant understood them.
- Organized, lead, and promoted interest in activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, nature walks, campfire cooking, and sing-a-longs.
- Communicated regularly with camp director to provide updates.
- Encouraged participants to develop their own activities and leadership skills through group discussions.
- Monitored special activities and events such as daily aquatics, rope course, and weekly final night celebration.
Summer Camp Counselor Resume
Summary : Looking for a clinical job within healthcare. Certified phlebotomists but would love to work more with patients by taking vitals, etc. I also work well with computers, Well-organized, and learn quickly.
Skills : Certified In CPR/First Aid, Certified In Darkness To Light, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Office Assistant.
- Handled daily pick-up and drop-off of children.
- Planned activities for all weather types, indoor and outdoor.
- Planned and adapted age specific activities to include all children.
- Monitored kindergarten, elementary, middle school age children and counselors in training.
- Children presented with varying degrees of growth and development.
- Monitored children on field trips and planned for age appropriate care.
- Planned, implemented and supervised activities that emphasize member participation.
BS In Sociology