Technical Representative Resume
Summary : Strong Information Technology background based on system management of all versions of the Windows operating system with extensive experience in server virtualization using VMWare utilizing HP Storage Area Networks and HP servers. Database Manager and Team Leader for Microsoft SQL Server. Senior Technical Team Leader for Infrastructure that provides guidance and direction for team members as well as direct supervisor for junior members.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for the management of server virtualization of essential servers utilizing VMWare at sites.
- Virtualized server management responsible for researching, investigating and deploying Storage Area Networks at each site.
- Responsible for building teams in Infrastructure to implement new initiatives and providing leadership to projects that upgrade current systems.
- Had lead include deploying a SharePoint environment that replaced an in-house developed web site that provided document management.
- Responsible for upgrading SharePoint to version 2007 and on to version 2013.
- Migrated and consolidated multiple databases taking advantage of cost savings using virtualized servers versus physical servers in the terms of license purchases.
- Researched a solution for keeping a consistent copy of the critical SAP database using mirroring where data is written at the primary data center in Charlotte, NC to a backup location in Columbia, SC.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Information Systems
Sr. Technical Representative Resume
Summary : Acquired CT Training in accordance with GE/InVision Technologies, for use in taking on the challenges the CTX systems offer. Well versed in troubleshooting and repair of the following systems: CTX 9000, CTX 5500, CTX 2500, CTX 1000, Yxlon 3500 & Ion Track I2 Trace system and Es3 Portal. All Certifications acquired.
Skills : Motorcycle Service Certified - Automotive Service Certified Technician.
- Detailed Auto-CAD drawings and sketches as needed for special detailed scenarios and patentable products.
- Attended meetings for national account projects.
- Designed and detailed three pending patents.
- Performed service required for the Repair, Installation and Operation of Sterilization equipment in Hospitals, Institutions and Major Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Resposnible for Testing and installation of same equipment.
- Repaired and serviced of Sterilization process systems, Full Clean Steam generators, Vacuum, Pneumatic, DI Water Systems, Temperature / reactive control systems and Hydraulic systems and basic Robotics.
- Performed Daily record keeping and filing as required.
Diploma In Thompson Education Direct
Jr. Technical Representative Resume
Objective : Bring over ten years of management, marketing, program development, and sales experience within the outdoor industry. objective is to secure a position with a premiere lifestyle company that will utilize skills in managing sports marketing, sales, and entertainment initiatives.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office Pro, National Parts Reliability Database Software.
- Adhered to FDA guidelines as required.
- Resposnibel for Negotiating contracts and process control upgrades entailing sales of required parts and service.
- Performed duties of Parts Manager, Process orders and schedule delivery of spare parts to field crews.
- Resposnible for Planning of Outsourced Engineering, Manufacturing and Production.
- Resposnible for Coordination and of test activities including Halt / Hass (MIL-STD 810E, 410E) and environmental testing.
- Resposnible for Engineering and trade studies as applied to Military Combat Vehicles.
- Set up and managed mobile maintenance stations in multiple us locations.
BS (Federal Government Equivalent) In Aerospace Engineering
Asst. Technical Representative Resume
Objective : 6 years of providing and ensuring the world's best customer service to Caterpillar's on-highway and large mining equipment customers. This expertise is based on solid engineering practices, gained by leading multi-national construction projects and managing service operations for southeast Caterpillar dealerships.
Skills : Certified Solid Works Professional User, Pro-Engineer.
- Assisted sales representatives with demo and fitting across the region Bolstered club sales with custom club and launch monitor fittings.
- Responsible for testing and painting of product Help with Research and Development of product Maintenance of shop and equipment Drove company truck .
- Provided guidance to AOL subscribers consisting of; modem configurations, software settings, local access, billing inquiries, and internet security.
- Maintained and repaired Computer Network.
- Provided technical support to BASF, PPG, and Dupont costumers.
- Responsible for Technical training on proper usage of automotive and industrial coatings.
Bachelors Of Science In Mechanical Engineering
Associate Technical Representative Resume
Objective : Extensive background in the assembly and installation of electrical components in electrical control panels, on job sites and production lines. Skilled in troubleshooting and punctually taking curative action; reading and interpreting schematics and bills of materials; adhering to safety policies, procedures, and codes.
Skills : Read Schematics, Troubleshooting, Report Preparation, Wire Diagram Design.
- Managed customer relationships during service and down events.
- Provided truck chassis and engine troubleshooting guidance.
- Guided service shops and warranty analysts with warranty repair and claiming procedures.
- Used extended service coverages and goodwill funds to ensure customer value.
- Ensured Cat quality customer service throughout the dealership network.
- Collaborated with dealer management to resolve fleet performance issues.
- Authored and distributed dealer best practices for pre-delivery inspections.
Technical Representative III Resume
Headline : Exceptional customer care professional who addresses inquiries and resolves problems as they arise. Customer service expert with sound judgment and an ability to resolve problems tactfully and diplomatically.
Skills : Word, Excel, Power Point, Email, Leadership.
- Communicated with dealer training departments to create and track technician learning plans.
- Partnered with product sales force to create attractive sales & service offers.
- Assembled and reconditioned moisture meter for lumber mills.
- Aced numerous tests in qualifying for this work.
- Worked under contract with the Naval Aviation Engineering Support Unit and provided technical training and assistance on the F-14A power plant.
- Worked with up to 25 Navy mechanics as trainees.
- Provided phone support for iPhones, iPad, and iPod touches.
High School Diploma
Technical Representative II Resume
Summary : Proven, results-oriented utility process leader with twenty years of operation, laboratory, and chemical process management. Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude have been tested, sharpened and honed during years in the power industry. Highly-motivated with the ability to organize, execute, and obtain objectives while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skills : Home Design, Truss Design, Active Directory, Customer Service.
- Answered technical, fitment questions for the Pirelli/Metzeler brands via email, letter, and phone.
- Provided technical assistance to customers via phone.
- Provided customers with assistance, and troubleshooting steps to aid them with getting their issues resolved.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
Associate Of Arts In Business Management
Technical Representative I Resume
Objective : Experienced sales and business professional with proven expertise in building and sustaining customer relationships, revenues and profits. More than 10 years of tactful negotiations and closing deals produced an award-winning business development professional across business verticals and partnerships. Accomplished athlete, competitor and Ironman with an unwavering work ethic and drive to succeed.
Skills : Technical specialist, Leadership.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
- Maintained and repaired Canon Copiers and facsimile machines.
- Improved the company warranty process, implemented new ideas, and documented buying patterns noticed by OEM dealers, tire dealers, and consumers.
- Oversaw warranty adjustment facility.
- Reported on employee productivity, tires received, processed, recycled, and any problematic trends with tires inspected to Quality department management.
- Provided excellent customer service to dealers, distributors, and consumers with the timely processing of warranty claims, briefing of company policies, and adhering to procedures.
- Assisted Corporate IT team with technical issues regarding Pirelli workstations or servers; performed other IT duties as required.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Lead Technical Representative Resume
Summary : Customer service oriented with professional personal appearance. Complete routes expeditiously, accurately, and safely. In great physical shape and able to meet delivery demands. Excellent driving skills, adheres to safety regulations, with a clean driving record.
Skills : Consulting, Inventory, Customer Service, Training, Investigations.
- Provided technical assistance in the Custom Club Department.
- Performed custom golf club fittings (irons, wedges, and drivers) for avid golfers.
- Provided customer service assistance with technical issues for golf professionals and other consumers.
- Made inside sales by explaining golf programs and suggesting merchandise.
- Certified Forklift Instructor and currently licensed in Forklift operator licensed.
- Performed both technical and non-technical work in this position.
- Wrote a customized computer program to track all significant facets of this project.
Certification In Theory Of Fiber Optics Splicing Fibers
Technical Representative Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented professional with strong analytic and critical thinking skills, able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader. Willing to continue my IT specialist career with an organization that leverages my strengths in research, analysis and strategic thinking to benefit mutual growth and success. Fluent in Spanish. 5 years of experience in the storage world involving Netapp & EMC2. (Public Trust Positions Security Clearance Active).
Skills : Application Life cycle Management, Quality Center, Test Director, Microsoft Office, XML.
- Generated regular progress reports that were reviewed by superiors, attended numerous progress meetings, giving oral presentations with follow-up question and answer sessions.
- Trained, certified and performed the COTR duties (Contractor's Technical Representative) on this project as the governments 'technical representative'.
- Gathered and analyzed data on launch angles, ball speed, and backspin rates.
- Determined technical specifications for golf club heads by measuring club weight, face thickness, and top and sole plate dimensions.
- Performed frequency testing for flex and bend points, and determined technical specifications for shafts.
- Crafted club heads, performed consumer testing, analyzed data, and made necessary changes.
- Installed, Configured and Replaced Parts of Netapp Filers.
Information Technology In Engineer