Clinical Services Manager Resume
Objective : Personable medical professional with greater than 20 years' experience working in the workers compensation industry, both clinical and administrative Highly effective mediation skills.
Skills : Medication Management, Bloodborne Pathogen, Behavioral Management.
- Clinical Services Manager compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Implemented new floor assignments based on the evaluation of staffing requirements.
- Assisted patients with multiple chronic diagnoses including COPD and asthma.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
Sr. Clinical Services Manager Resume
Headline : Over a decade of long-term care experience in a management role, most recently in Director of Nursing and Assist Director of Nursing roles Experienced in working in Interim and Contract Clinical Management Roles and assisting organizations in realigning or restructuring for success Developed successful strategies that result in increased resident and family satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, Medical Terminology, Excel, Excellent Communication, Medical Billing, Analytical, Client Relations.
- Created and maintained new and established patient records of over 1,000 patients in compliance with HIPPA.
- Directed patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient wait time.
- Wrote clear and detailed clinical phone messages for physicians.
- Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for the release of information.
- Made appointments as well as answering and routing phone calls in a high volume setting to the correct department.
- Educated Patients about their treatment, Served as a liaison between patients and physicians to assist patients in understanding their treatment plans, Ensured HIPAA compliance.
- Obtained vitals for patients, Conducted urine specimens and gave results to provider, prepared specimens collected for Lab pick up.
- Helped physicians examine and treat patients by assisting with instruments, injections.
Jr. Clinical Services Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and rewarding Clinical Services Manager position that utilizes vast healthcare administration experience. Reviews patient's medical diagnosis, prognosis, medications, procedures, and clinical course.
Skills : EMR systems, HCHB, Kinnser, Axxess, Allscripts, HCF.
- Spearheaded restructure of multiple physician clinics including urgent care, neurosurgery, neurology, and family practice facilities.
- Charged with direct supervision and evaluation of home care staff, including 13 nurses, nine cnas, two.
- Work cross-functionally to provide medical evaluations to DLS operations, and Appeals unit.
- Conduct peer clinical and/or appeal case reviews
- Reach out to disabled employees treating providers to gain insight into medical restrictions and limitations
- Provides guidance for operations teams
- Work with our operations, appeals and vendor teams to assist in the creation of a new integrated clinical management model
Clinical Services Manager III Resume
Headline : A Clinical Services Manager position in nursing that will effectively utilize experience, communication, leadership, and organizational skills. Providing affordable and accessible health and psychological care.
Skills : Project Management, Training Delivery, Leadership Development, Instructional Design.
- Complete management of the Clinical Services department across eight satellite offices, compromised of 28 providers and over 50 technicians.
- Ensured the clinic day ran smoothly across all areas working with satellite managers, and two main offices lead technicians.
- Use of appropriate staff leads allowed to work on higher-level projects the majority of the time.
- Company reorganization required the elimination of the training department.
- Perform all Electronic Health Record implementation and upgrade training for all departments.
Bachelor Of Arts
Clinical Services Manager II Resume
Objective : To continue professional journey as an Advanced Practice Nurse/Family Nurse Practitioner in a new, creative opportunity that will allow to advance the profession, improve the lives of patients and support appropriate utilization of healthcare services.
Skills : Well Versed In PCH Pennsylvania State Regulations, Dedicated To Quality Resident Care, Excellent Attention To Detail, Highly Organized.
- Management of Assisted Living Unit Implemented AL policies and procedures and performed staff training.
- Performed pre-admission screenings for all potential residents.
- Maintained interaction with family members, health care providers, and outside agencies.
- Coordinated Support Plan meetings with staff, families, and residents.
- Provided guidance and assistance to LPN and CNA staff in daily routines.
- Created and maintained staff scheduling.
- Provided assistance to residents with medical and personal needs.
- Recorded and approved staff payroll.
- Performed staff counseling and disciplinary actions.
Clinical Services Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking a supervisory/management position in a healthcare facility where vast knowledge, expertise, and experience can be applied and practiced.
Skills : Emergency Medical Technician, Spanish Medical Terminology, First Responder Haz Mat.
- Performed a variety of supervisory responsibilities to ensure the coordination, review, and release of final medical reporting in the Clinical Services Group.
- Worked with physicians and interdepartmentally to ensure quality diagnostic reporting to client physicians.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Assisted with product launches, IT enhancements, and testing.
- Assisted the marketing team with product launches from start to finish o Special focus on new patient reports for these tests.
- Trained the entire department on new products that Genoptix offered.
- Set up training for other departments on these new products.
- Compiled macros for cytogenetics results so the Engineering team could parse these results into our LIS making our team more efficient.
Clinical Services Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : A position in the field of Clinical Services requiring an effective communicator with excellent counseling skills, a proactive style of management, and the ability to work with diverse populations.
Skills : Medical Knowledge, Case.
- Conduct investigations on client abuse and neglect, authorizing final say in investigative reports (un-substantiating or substantiating allegations).
- Determine the severity of incident reports.
- Present clients' incident reports to the Human Rights Committee (HRC), determining the appropriate action to be taken.
- Collaborate with the HRC on ways to improve the agency.
- Conduct and present quarterly reviews on each site, analyzing clinical documentation for compliance and Title XIX Waiver standards.
- Perform monthly billing for clients' services.
- Train Professional and Direct Care Staff on Positive Behavior Support Plans for clients with behavioral concerns.
Bachelor Of Science
Clinical Services Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Staff nurse who provides the best medical and compassionate care to each individual patient. Develops and implements a quality improvement plan for public health programs and services.
Skills : Supervision, Scheduling, Public Speaking, Research, Program Development, Marketing.
- Manage and coordinate the interdisciplinary team, including running the team meetings, ensure that all COP regulations are followed and the direct hiring and termination of staff.
- Collaborate with the hospice medical directors, attending physicians and referring physicians.
- Monitors staff performance through orientation education, annual evaluations, organizing routine discipline-specific meetings, and direct observation visits with staff and patients and families.
- Develop, educate and train staff on new policies, procedures, and current best practices.
- Monitor and review patient records for accuracy, completeness and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Started the organization's first Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee to ensure the organization is following current best practices.
- Addressed and attempted to resolve any calls with complaints from referral sources, patients, families, and vendors.
- Directly oversee the financial aspects of care.
- Increased staff productivity, decreased expenses and assisted with streamlining technological systems/devices.
Master's In Social Work
Clinical Services Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Healthcare professional with strong analytical skills and experience in billing and claims payment procedures. Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance benefits.
Skills : Care Management, Clinical Supervisor.
- Develop cooperative relationships with families, Probation Officers, Court personnel, caseworkers, and contracted service providers.
- Develop and implement structured safety and behavioral protocols for a high-risk adolescent population.
- Coordinate psychiatric and psychological services.
- Present court testimony regarding therapeutic progress/barriers to treatment.
- Develop and provide clinical/behavioral management training to therapists and line-staff.
- Assist in the coordination of the Joint Commission and CARF accreditations.
- Serve as the facility Privacy Officer, Ethics Point-Person, and Compliance Officer.
Master Of Science
Clinical Services Manager Resume
Objective : Certified Advanced Care Planning Facilitator, recently received certified as an Instructor. Strong knowledge in various areas of Healthcare including Hospice and Palliative Care.
Skills : Medical Supervisor, Medical Consultant.
- Manages a staff of 200 technicians and assistants across the four boroughs.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training and annual reviews of all new employees.
- Conducts the disciplining and terminating of professional staff.
- Developed a New Hire Welcome Packet and training materials.
- Provide leadership and oversight to nurses and other staff for day to day operations in the Clinical Services Section.
- Coordinate data analysis and outcome evaluation by adhering to and integrating findings from data into organizational operations.
- Develops and implements a quality improvement plan for public health programs and services.