Team Lead Resume
Headline : To be able to work in a call center environment and apply the leadership, decision making, and people management skills I have developed with the five and a half years' worth of experience as a Team Lead/Assistant Manager. Highly motivated and self-starter individual seeking a position that will enhance my experience and allow me to utilize my excellent interpersonal skills.
Skills : Research, Written Communication, Oral Communication, Client Relations, Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning, Content Creation, Monitoring, Report Writing
- Managed a team of 6 Quality Assurance Associates who conduct quality monitoring of calls and cases worked, managed the performance of the team.
- Responsible for the preparation, documentation, and analysis of management information of key performance indicators to ensure targets set by the business area are met.
- Interviewed and selected potential new team members from the list of candidates recommended by the recruitment team.
- Reported to Assistant Vice President of operations with regards to the status of the migration of the recurring transactions and payday loans for visa debit and credit chargebacks disputes.
- Coordinated with the business area and sister site by conducting daily meetings and weekly calibration sessions.
- Liaised with the quality assurance associates to monitor the performance of the organization, come up with action plans to ensure that plans agreed upon by the site and business area are met on a monthly basis.
- Provided monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the management regarding the site's performance.
Bachelors of Science
Department Team Leader Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Department Team Leader with exceptional ability seeks a challenging position that will utilize my current skills while providing on-going training and job advancement through a growth-oriented company. Service-oriented Team Leader with 4 years background in Retail and Customer Service as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Gathered business requirements from users and converted them to technical requirements.
- Worked on designing, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of the new application to integrate with core claims table in facets and with Splunk monitoring tool.
- Logged hardware/software bugs based on QFA report and verifying the same.
- Supported release day testing and involved in sending status reports to client for release days activities review of the test cases written for functional modules.
- Provided the status and representing the team for their issues/concerns in weekly status calls.
- Tracked the status for the team and reporting the same to the onsite coordinator.
- Developed, documented, maintained, reviewed and analyzed test scenarios, test cases and business components with regard to the requirements.
- Developed and scheduled workflows using workflow designer, in workflow manager and monitored the results in workflow monitor.
Bachelors of Technology
Regional Team Leader/Assistant Instructor Resume
Headline : Regional Team Leader/Assistant Instructor with around 6 years of experience in Data warehouse using Transformation and Loading (ETL). Proficient in implementing Complex business rules by creating re-usable transformations, workflows/worklets, and Mappings/Mapplets.
Skills : ETL Tools Informatica, ILM 6.1.1, Pentaho Kettle 4.1.0 Hadoop/Bigdata Hadoop Ecosystem, Hadoop  Pig, Hive, Hbase, Sub UNIX, Sources SalesForce (SFDC) Scheduling Tool Control M, Autosys Modeler
- Defined ETL standards, processes, best practices, and project governance studied the schema used and the structures of source and target tables.
- Responsible for whole idea archive flow worked and coordinated with Data Architects, Business Analysts & Users to understand business and functional needs and implement the same into an ETL design document.
- Worked with Informatica Power Center 9.5.1 to load into Oracle 11G warehouse reading flat files, SQLserver.
- Implemented performance tuning techniques by identifying bottlenecks in the source, target, transformations, mappings, and sessions to improve performance and resolving various components like parameter files, variables and dynamic cache, various SQL queries to improve the performance.
- Experienced in troubleshooting the errors in ILM jobs with Informatica, followed and maintained policies and guidelines for data movement adhering to client standards using with ILM tool.
- Created accounts for users and provided appropriate roles for them in ILM tool.
- Created entities and loaded the appropriate tables and views and mined them through EDM (Enterprise Data Manager).
- Created new retirement projects and archived the applications successfully by using ILM tool.
Bachelors of Technology
Team Leader/Manager Resume
Objective : Team Leader/Manager with over 5 years of professional experience in management, sales, training, and customer service. Proven communication skills both oral and written and respond well in high-pressure situations. Demonstrate initiative, independent judgment, personal awareness, professionalism, and integrity. To use my diverse skills and abilities to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office, Multi-Tasking, Organization, Management Experience, Operations
- Managed teams, where we focus on the best practices to deliver the products as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Responsible for creating a proper delivery channel between the offshore and onsite team.
- Supported the implementation of the strategic agenda for data within the areas of responsibility.
- Ensured that the documents provided by the relationship managers satisfy the requirements for due diligence (KYC).
- Evaluated the quality of the team by analyzing the error trend and updating the senior management with ideas to eliminate the error which proved to be successful.
- Identified the key issues within the process which poses regulatory risks and instrumental in successfully implementing the changes which in turn benefited the organization as a whole.
- Acted as a liaison point providing advice on all static data/data quality issues including correct aggregation process.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Business Analysts and the Development Team for the successful implementation of new version release of the system and for the efficiency of process reporting MIS and Kaizen matrix.
Bachelors of Technology
Team Lead Resume
Summary : Manager/Team Lead with over seven years of experience in Identity Theft Crisis Management, Banking, Customer Service and Call Centre management with a focus on fraud investigation, consumer education, customer retention, and conflict resolution. Improvements in business operations, business intelligence, and best practice: monitor trends and leverage advanced toolsets for trend analysis, and forecasting. To acquire a fulfilling position within a corporation that assists in enriching other's lives.
Skills : Data Analysis Tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive, MS Office 365, Business Intelligence (BI), Statistical Analysis, Fraud Management
- Supervising 25-30 identity theft operations staff to perform effectively to achieve our business goals.
- Assisting Supervisors to coordinate work activities to ensure production, quality assurance and turn-around time standards are being met.
- Working with Supervisors, Managers, and Vice-President to ensure that service level agreements are met always.
- Providing suggestions for process improvements either from self or on behalf of others.
- Working with the management team to implement new work procedures or policies.
- Assisting Supervisors with studies and standardized procedures to improve efficiency, and acting as liaison with our business excellence teams.
- Handling escalated client concerns and complaints and responding per the client contract and department procedures.
- Acting as a key point of contact for advice and coaching on-call management and all case management.
- Performing incoming call, outgoing call and email monitoring for accuracy and in conformance to the department quality and compliance standards.
Masters of Science
Team Leader Resume
Summary : Knowledge Management Team Lead with 9 years of Quality Assurance experience in creating excellent test approaches and management, test cases, automation, and functional scripts, and manual test plans, as well as documenting and reporting bugs using MKS. Proven leadership acting as a team lead automation engineer directing the design of the automation frameworks for regression and integration testing. Extremely knowledgeable with Waterfall, Agile and Iterative software development lifecycles (SDLC).
Skills : Internet Explorer, Customer Service, Computer Savvy, Training & Development, Quality Assurance, Process Development
- Responsible for delivering the complete project plan with total supporting data, which includes the status reports, issues log, detailed testing reports, and fine-tuning recommendation reports to both executive and senior management.
- Managed a team of 16 Automation Engineers.
- Involved in creating the automation framework using QTP and web driver (Java, TestNG, Jenkins).
- Integrating Jenkins with Quick Test Pro and web driver for actively testing new builds with no manual efforts.
- Creating scripts in-service test to test SOAP and rest protocols along with eating scripts in load runner to test SOAP/Rest/HTTP protocols.
- Assigning and reporting defects for retesting using issue tracker and mks integrity.
- Creating and maintaining the traceability matrix for the entire project using the Application Management Lifecycle (ALM).
- Creating regression test plans and set up timelines for every project sign-off for every release (12 releases per year).
- Created performance, load scripts using roadrunner for HTTP and web service protocols.
Masters of Science
Assistant Team Leader Resume
Summary : Assistant Team Leader 7+ Years of IT experience in designing and developing multi-tier enterprise applications using Java, J2EE & related technologies such as Servlets, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, JSP, HTML, Spring and Web services Experience in Insurance, Retail domains. Involved in all phases Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Testing of Software Applications development life cycle. Expertise in developing applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate. Hands-on experience with databases including Oracle, Mysql, DB2.
Skills : Salesforce, Change Management, Release Management, Scripting, Kenan, Single View, Microsoft Office
- Interacting with business team and gathering client requirements and refining those requirements for this new development.
- Organizing the daily and weekly status meetings with customer and providing day to day updates.
- Analyzing requirements and provide estimation for the business requirements.
- Involving in preparing requirement understanding document and technical design documents.
- Implemented the hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with the database working closely with client users to fix the bugs and to provide the technical support.
- Involved in design review and code view for the application development.
Bachelors of Technology
Project Management Team Lead Resume
Summary : Total experience of 8 years in healthcare IT Project Management Team Lead focused on hospital and healthcare services with a unique blend of experience in information technology, processes, and healthcare. Strong understanding of strategy, planning, designing and execution of projects with various clients. Experience in healthcare applications like Cerner (Version 0.16), Epic and VistA EHR's. Subject Matter Expert on clinical processes and determining key parameters to a business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Help Desk Operations, Desktop Systems, Support Techniques, Component Repair, Microsoft Networking, Diagnostics, Customer Service, Training & Development, Computer, Amazing Charts, Windows XP, Windows, Mac OS X
- Responsible to implement changes and enhancements requested by the client in a manner where Cerner configuration, version up-gradation, and requirement gathering and analysis can be effectively transcribed into functionality for hospitals in the U.S.
- Providing clinical expertise to technical resources to resolve issues and improvise clinical workflows.
- Analyzing and documenting a suitable approach towards a functional defect resolution.
- Testing, the configuration of surgical orders, testing documentation, picklist, etc.
- Responsible for the configuration and testing of emergency process workflow and functionalities.
- Testing verifying orders, resulting in different radiology orders.
- Maintaining day to day testing activities on QC (Quality Center by HP) testing tool.
- Participating in domain training and also conducting knowledge transition sessions.
- Analyzing and working effectively on proper defect resolution and workaround.
Masters of Science
Sales Team Leader Resume
Summary : An Team Leader comfortable in his own skin that recognizes the work of team members make success possible. Through active participation, trial and error, and reflective refinement processes, potential and growth will continue to aid in the leadership experience. A positive, stable, and committed attitude, as well as good communication, allows for great flexibility to adapt to ever-changing challenges. To excel at a company as an individual and as a member of a team. To help that company grow and succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 5S, As400, Kanban, Lotus Notes, Logistics, Powerpoint, Word, Business Management, Book Keeping
- Responsibilities included, but were not limited to: counting tills in both shifts to account for any variances, cashier management (including making the schedule and managing breaks/lunches during business hours), and delegating employees where help is needed on the sales floor.
- Providing employee feedback and delivering during evaluations, coaching employees and creating action plans for improvement, pulling daily progress reports for speed of service, productivity, sales volume, etc.,
- Also working closely with member services to address any escalated customer service issues that may come up throughout the day such as unhappy customers, returns, etc.
- Checking in and working daily loads to the sales floor, reworking product by removing any damaged or spoiled items received in delivery and repackaging the remaining product into usable/saleable items, building and filling displays for layout changes, printing daily/weekly progress reports for tracking and year-end audit purposes.
- Managing team members, making schedules, time management, delivering employee coaching and evaluations.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reports which help us to keep reduces, shrink, and throw-aways in line with company standards.
- Working in footwear assisting guests with their questions and concerns.
- Registering trained and assisting in checking out guests when needed.
Team Lead Resume
Headline : Resourceful and quick-thinking Production Line Team Leader with 5 years in warehouse and inventory management. Improves shipping and receiving efficiency and accuracy by applying strong leadership skills. Extensive experience in high-volume warehouse operations, including logistics, distribution and inventory management. Disciplined warehouse professional, knowledgeable about material load capabilities, site analysis, and general logistics. Reliable and hardworking warehouse operator committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.
Skills : Customer Service Management, Complaint Handling & Resolution, Teambuilding & Coaching, Customer Satisfaction Enhancement, Creative Thinking
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Managed an average of (8-10) employees on a daily basis to meet production standards.
- Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality.
- Assigned appropriate manufacturing supervisor, assembler and operator duties.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership.
- Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and reports.
- Implemented performance, quality, and efficiency measures to achieve aggressive production goals.
- Escalated safety and quality issues and initiated remedial actions promptly.
- Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures, and systems.
- Met aggressive production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime.