Nurse Clinician Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations. Registered Nurse with over 5 years experience in a pediatric medical office, 3 years on a post-op surgical unit, 8 years in the department of developmental disorders.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic.
- Oversaw and managed clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Self-directed with astute judgment skills.
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations and nursing diagnoses.
- Specialized in the nursing care of patients with chemical dependency.
- Monitored patient reactions to drugs and carefully documented progress of individuals participating in clinical trials.
- Assessed, planned, implemented patient care for a group of patients, delegated tasks to aides, admitted and discharged patients, educated patients, and completed documentation using Meditech.
- Instruction of parents concerning home pediatric care involving TPN, enteral feeds, and central catheter supervision.
- Coordination of hospitalization and home health needs.
Associate Of Science
Sr. Nurse Clinician Resume
Summary : Nurse Clinician with 20+ years experiences ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Specialized in cardiac, medical, and surgical ICU.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Allscripts.
- Primary care, assessment and evaluation of critical care patients in 12 bed unit.
- Patient population included medical, surgical and cardiac patients.
- Charge Nurse of clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Effective counseling in health maintenance and disease management to patients and families.
- Processed monthly reports for department performance such as identifying line infections and ventilator related infections.
- Worked within the medical team to lower infection rates.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans Coordinated Quality Improvement Activities (QIA's) to identify performance areas for improvement.
- Developed and implemented nursing care plans.
Associate Of Applied Science
Jr. Nurse Clinician Resume
Headline : Nurse Clinician with 3+ years experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations. Developed excellent assessment and communication skills over the last few years.
Skills : Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills. Exellent IV skills, Organized and can work independently.
- Provided individual, group, and family psychoeducational services.
- Performed patient assessments, patient histories and medical evaluations.
- Served as the second person in charge of the overall clinic operations including administrative, nursing and counseling functions.
- Directly involved in case consultation regarding vocational, educational, medical and psychiatric referrals.
- Acted as a liaison of affiliated programs and hospitals.
- Represented the Nursing Department in survey accreditation.
- Complex nursing care utilizing the nursing process.
Associate Of Science
Nurse Clinician III Resume
Objective : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Nurse Clinician III professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : IV Expert, Moderate Sedation, Triage, Pre-op Recovery, Ventilator Management, Teaching.
- Monitor and mentor patient charting to facilitate accurate and complete patient records.
- Facilitates strong multi-disciplinary communication with all member of the health team to enhance safety and excellent care.
- Oversee quality care at all times to ensure patient and family satisfaction.
- Utilizes the nursing process in caring for patients.
- Manages pre & post care of patients undergoing diagnostic tests, procedures, and treatments.
- Assesses needs and coordinates care of the medical and terminally ill patient.
- Prepares patients for transfer to SNF, Rehab Unit, and extended care centers.
- Manages pain control needs of patients with sickle cell crisis and acute and chronic pain.
Nurse Clinician II Resume
Objective : Seeking a Nurse Clinician position with utilizing compassionate-care abilities, nursing knowledge, and nursing skills while providing quality health services to patients.
Skills : Nursing Education, Diabetes Education.
- Serves as a nurse clinician on a 36 bed medical unit.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of therapeutic patient care, patient advocacy, clinical pathways, team dynamics, and hospital systems.
- Identifies complex patient problems related to symptoms, behavioral changes, abnormal diagnostic data and learning needs.
- Act as mediator in assisting to resolve any patient, family or staff conflicts that may occur.
- Monitor and care for central venous catheters.
- Serve as a resource to the patient's families as well as other nurses and support staff.
- Thorough documentation of all aspects of patient care, following established computerized charting procedures.
MS In Nursing
Nurse Clinician I Resume
Headline : Dedicated and patient-focused registered nurse with proven strengths in acute and critical patient care, staff development, education, and family advocacy. Exceptional capacity to multi-task: manage numerous, often competing priorities with ease and foster the provision of superior patient care.
Skills : Excellent people skills, Administrative & Management expertise, Medical Record review.
- Interaction and collaboration with members of health care team providing better customer services to patients/families.
- Assessing patient to determine if appropriate for the home care setting based on plan of care.
- Managing and following up with Care Plans, reporting goals or changes.
- Follow up supervisory visits to educate patients/care givers.
- Educating Patients/families on best practices to maintain and prevent infections of placed lines.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of the vascular system & its relationship to administering infusion therapies.
- Management & Maintenance of Central lines (Ports access/deaccess, Piccs, Dressings).
BS In Nursing
Nurse Clinician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Goal-directed, results-oriented professional with a strong medical background and education, communicator, persuasive and adaptable. High energy, self-motivated professional with initiative. Personable and professional in presentation.
Skills : Nurse Assistant, Nurse Supervisor.
- Under surgeon's direction, coordinated patient care of cardiac and thoracic surgical patients from hospital admission to discharge.
- Evaluated and educated patients prior to surgery.
- Wrote pre-op orders, made daily rounds on ICU and telemetry patients.
- Assisted in discharge planning, dictated discharge summaries.
- Saw patients in clinic, and responded to patient triage calls.
- Represented surgeons at seven local hospitals, and took night call for telemetry units.
- Worked with nursing staff and management to improve patient outcomes.
- Nursing representative on Medical Affairs Committee.
Registered Nurse Clinician Resume
Headline : Dedicated and patient-centered Registered Nurse (RN) with expertise in clinical management, case management, acute care, patient education, sales support, and patient advocacy. Excellent capacity to multitask: manage priorities easily while delivering superior patient care.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Assistant.
- Coordinates and handles administrative duties associated with clinic operations and patient scheduling.
- Facilitate patient flow and patient education.
- Refer patients for further care or services.
- Ensures all supplies needed for the operation of the clinic are available.
- Maintain required documentation and records.
- Access, and maintain central lines and peripheral IV lines daily.
- Establishment of a six-month didactic/clinical Labor and Delivery internship.
Bachelor Of Science
Staff Nurse Clinician Resume
Summary : Expert Registered Nurse with more than 8 years of healthcare experience in various environments. Performs professional nursing work of considerable difficulty including care of clients and exercising supervision over licensed and non-licensed personnel.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Lead.
- Triage all patient care medical issues and eprescribed medications per physician's orders.
- Maintain patient contact throughout pre-op to post op care.
- Coordinate patient care for follow up and future visits.
- Proficient in accurate EPIC electronic chartings for all patient visits.
- Perform urodynamics functional bladder testing procedures.
- Evaluated as leadership, practice, and mentor resources for peers and new urology nurses.
- Educate patients about upcoming surgery pre-operative requirement and timely scheduling of surgeries.
Nurse Clinician Resume
Summary : Desire a position with a stable organization offering opportunities for personal and professional growth as a registered nurse.
Skills : Registered Nurse, Nurse Tech.
- Responsible for clinical and business administration.
- Oversee all aspects of business and clinical administration including staffing and scheduling, hiring, HIPAA and OSHA compliance, marketing, accreditation, staff development.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting monthly financial and activity reports.
- Successfully implemented EHR for practice.
- Assist cardiologists and nursing staff with the clinical management of patients.
- Began the clinical research program for the practice.
- Currently coordinating three research trials.