Equipment Technician Resume
Headline : Extensive experience as a senior Electrical Technician with a focus in low and high voltage equipment. This included tedious inspections, test data analysis, failure analysis, quality practices, and associated fields. A determined problem solver that would work across many disciplines and layers of management to put closure to problems. Author detailed reports of failure mechanisms and drove corrective actions.
Skills : Engineering Technician, Electrical.
- Applied meticulous and disciplined analytical skills to locate and diagnose complex equipment failures, ensuring proper and speedy corrective action to minimize machine downtime.
- Learned new equipment quickly, making existing processes more robust which saved time and increased revenue for the organization.
- Able to resource individuals with special knowledge as well as access written technical information.
- Reputation as a resourceful problem-solver with a solid track record of improving equipment reliability, increasing yields and implementing process improvements.
- Installed new equipment and performed start-up characterization, modifying existing equipment, and establishing successful preventive maintenance programs.
- Trained technicians; prioritizing workload, delegating tasks, monitoring performance and building a motivated, knowledgeable, quality conscious team.
- Managed outside service contracts as well as service engineers.
- United State Coast Guard Avionics Technician.
License In Varian
Jr. Equipment Technician Resume
Objective : Service-oriented diesel mechanic's with 25 year background in road truck/shop. Core competencies include engines, maintenance and as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Loading and setup of heavy equipment.
- Use handtools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Attach test instruments to equipment, and read dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle heating and cooling systems.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
Sr. Equipment Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain technical employment utilizing my mechanical, optical, electronic and computer technology experience.
Skills : Warehouse Materiel Equipment Handling, Forklifts 2k-10k, Warehouse Operations, Forklift Operator, Microsoft office, Customer Service.
- Program Solid-state laser to perforate, scribe on the film used to build capacitor in micron scale.
- Repaired/maintain all mechanical devices such as switches, sensors, motors, bearings, vacuum pumps, dry box, chiller, oven as needed.
- Monitored hydrogen and oxygen level of Dry Box.
- Performed PM work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Maintained and updated preventive maintenance schedule to include predictive maintenance and machine data analysis to minimize downtime.
- Assisted Engineering Department in the modifications of existing equipment and development of new equipment.
- Assisted other technician in troubleshooting equipment and repairs.
Heavy Equipment Technician Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of mechanical/electrical assembly experience. Painter with over 6 years experience in interior/exterior, business/residential painting. Carpenter with 4 years of flooring experience. An ambitious results-oriented individual seeking a position where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : Technical Support, Troubleshooting.
- Consisting of mills, lathes, metal shear, hydraulic brake, welders, paint booths, paint cure oven, CNC equipment, and an atmospheric evaporator.
- Production Area: Responsibilities included maintenance and repair of wire processors, automatic wire stripper machines, hydraulic crimpers, wave solder machine, circuit board cleaner, cure oven, fume hoods, and exhaust fans.
- Adding new equipment to a database, creating a preventative maintenance job plan and schedule.
- Make changes to existing assets, job plans, safety plans, and schedules as required by the technicians responsible for the equipment.
- Create demand maintenance work orders as requested by the client.
- Procurement: locate and order parts, and services to support the maintenance team.
- Create purchase orders, create an inventory in Maximo to streamline the reorder of most used items.
Equipment Technician III Resume
Summary : Responsible employee proficient with technology, or hands on labor. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. Extremely attentive to detail. Goal oriented and dedicated to high levels of customer and management satisfaction.
Skills : Repair some managment and foreman experience.
- Deliver and assemble equipment in patient homes, nursing homes, or assisted living facilities.
- Examine medical equipment or facility's structural environment and check for proper use of equipment to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Perform routine inspections for all equipment according to equipment's specified inspection time frame.
- Collect equipment from facilities that are no longer in use.
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
Mechanical Equipment Technician Resume
Objective : Mechanical Equipment Technician experienced with demonstrated strengths in repair, maintenance, and modifications of multi-million dollar electronic equipment. Skilled in customer service, time management, verbal and written communications. Ability to learn new equipment utilizing applied knowledge in the various fields of Electronics, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Robots, Vacuum, Microwave, and RF.
Skills : Accounting And Bookkeeping, Construction Equipment Operator, Maintenance, And Trainer, Small Engine Mechanic, Law Enforcement, Criminal Investigation, And Security, Adult And Pediatric First Aid/CPR.
- Maintained, serviced, tested and repaired customer-owned and store rental equipment; including everything from lawn mowers and shampooers to forklifts and tractors to bulldozers and excavators.
- Organized with contractors, customer requests, and inquiries.
- Trained customers and staff on the proper operation of all rental equipment.
- Performed deliveries and on-site repair for customers.
- Operated and balanced cash register and contracts daily.
- Planned and set up equipment for weddings, concerts, and various other social events.
- Supervised and trained part-time employees of the state incarcerated pre-release second chance program.
Production Equipment Technician Resume
Summary : Cross functional and skilled technician trained and experienced in automotive repair, construction, low volt electrical, and warehouse management. Computer literate in multiple operating systems and networking. Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as a problem solving and cost cutting focus resulting in a better bottom line for the company. Excellent interpersonal and analytical ability.
Skills : Camera Operations, Editing, scriptwriting, leadership, photography, directing, Adobe Premire, FCP, Protools, Adobe Audtion, Event Corrdinating, Group Management, Adobe Lightroom.
- Maintain and monitor area compressors to maximize runtime and production.
- Maintain and monitor salt water pumps to maximize efficiency optimizing salt water disposal.
- Maintain and monitor facility equipment including VRUs, separators, dehydration units, cooler fans in order to ensure equipment is in operating condition.
- Plan and facilitate equipment PMs in order to keep them running at optimal rates.
- Coordinate with production personnel in any maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure warehouse is stocked with maintenance equipment such as belts, bolts, valves, filters, etc.
- Create work orders using Maximo in order to create a smoother work flow.
- Input readings on a daily basis on system and distribute accordingly.
Bachelor Of Science
Equipment Technician II Resume
Objective : Displays strong customer relations, leadership, management and team building skills Highly self-motivated, with very strong abilities in diagnosis, repair, and service of all residential and commercial facilities including but not limited to hvac systems, security systems, electrical, plumbing, finish carpentry, all areas of construction and construction management 25 + years in customer service, facilities and hvac, construction management, finish carpentry and building maintenance.
Skills : Caterpillar Machinery, Computer Skills, Microsoft Office.
- Performs oil changes, preventive maintenance and safety checks on all mowers, tractors and snowplows Perform welding and fabrication on mowers and snow plows.
- Responds to emergency scenes outside the fleet maintenance facility in all weather conditions to perform repairs on equipment/vehicles as needed on an on-call basis.
- Completes or updates related paperwork such as work orders for equipment/vehicle parts records.
- Takes proper safety precautions to prevent accidents.
- Responsible for the safety of self, others, materials, and equipment.
- Uses all required safety equipment and follows all safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs repairs and scheduled services on small engines and air compressors.
Packaging Equipment Technician Resume
Summary : Dedicated, service-focused professional, a reliable worker with the ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly, and backed by solid work history with the reputation as a team player.
Skills : Maintenance Technician.
- Completed assigned maintenance on manufacturing tools in a timely manner with minimal downtime.
- Provided backup support for split shifts and staffing fluctuations.
- Created, updated and evaluated "best-known method" procedure manuals and schematics.
- Reorganized stock parts to improve ease of access.
- Salvaged parts, some rare, from a non-functional tool, saving the company approximately on future needs.
- Initiated and seamlessly implemented new projects.
- Partnered with equipment and process engineers on product enhancements that improved reliability and lowered the cost of processing.
- Awarded for superior teamwork and the improvement of equipment repair procedures.
Associates In Technology
Equipment Technician I Resume
Objective : Strong, dependable, able to handle multiple tasks and assignments and produce results within timelines and in accordance with operational standards. Ability to supervise, lead, instruct and motivate a team or individuals to meet operational results. Can lead or perform engineering investigations to define and determine root causes of malfunctions and defects, suggest changes or modifications in design or assembly (as required).
Skills : Computer, Electronic Testing Hand Tools For Heavy Equipment, All Model Of High Power Shop Tools & Hand Tools Experience, Automotive Scanner Diagnostics Tools, Expert In The Use Of Millwright Tools As Micrometers, Dial Indicators And Other Precision Devices.
- Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Equipment Technician Supervise personnel in the repair of equipment.
- Inventory control of parts, buys from suppliers, and prepares daily time sheet and report.
- Schedule date for maintenance repairs and P/M of the equipment.
- Repair and Assembly of power generators, electric engine, and hydraulic mechanical machine powered by 480 volt, control panel (PLC) and equipment set up.
- Assembly of Computerized Lutz Management Control System.
- Assembly of vibrator compactor equipment (Vibrator Probe Unit) use for stone columns.
- Repair of grout mixer, soil foundation drilling equipment, and auger cast equipment and attachment.
Certified In Automotive Mechanics
Equipment Technician Resume
Summary : Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 5 in dynamic, fast - paced environments. Possess a comprehensive background in Warehouse Management derived from conducting various domestic operations.
Skills : Home maintenance,lawn care, int. and ext. Painting.
- Assembled, tested, calibrated and repaired Vacuum Thin Film Deposition Anti-Reflective Coating Ophthalmic Equipment.
- Highly proficient with AC/DC theory, application and troubleshooting.
- Accomplished in the building, installation and repair of most types of cabling and wiring.
- Experienced in vacuum systems theory, pneumatic and fluid control troubleshooting and repair.
- Secondary duties as Building Maintenance Technician.
- Practiced in building maintenance to include basic carpentry, plumbing, grounds upkeep and electrical.
- Able to multitask effectively due to exemplary organizational aptitude.
Aircraft Avionic Systems