Assistant/Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Looking for a career in a company that welcomes driven individuals who want to learn and grow in that company. I like to be given challenging tasks.
Skills : Equipment Operator, Directional Drilling, Maintenance Tech, Metal Fabrication, Construction, Heavy Equipment Operating, Sales, and Other Fields.
- Assist and operate a mini, backhoe, cut pipe to measurements, knowledgeable with the directional drill, cut concrete, install fiber optic cable.
- Assist the digger in watching out for any unexpected utilities in the right of way of the dig.
- Operate the mini excavator, backhoe, shovel, rake, broom, hand and power tools, and compaction tools.
- Maintain, service, and fix industrial machines also maintain duct work for dust collector systems.
- Read blueprints and schematics for new projects, operate scissor lifts, boom trucks, and fork trucks.
- Assist in locating books that are in need, stock books, make sure area is clean and organized, open and stock approximately 3,000 to 5,000 boxes of books daily.
- Covered roofs of structures with shingles, slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, or related materials.
- Sprayed roofs, sidings, and walls with material to bind seal, insulate, or soundproof sections of structures.
- Applied alternate layers of hot asphalt or tar and roofing paper to roofs.
Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. I have been in the construction field for most of my working years. So through these experiences, I have a broad knowledge of how to complete nearly any task correctly and safely. I take great pride in the work that I perform and will not take part in mediocre work standards.
Skills : Power Tools, Hand Tools, Employee Relations, Inventory, Management, Operations Management, Quality Control, Training, Safety, and Safe Driver.
- Daily duties included mixing neutralized material, using both normal and long reach excavators, in a reserve pit to dry it out for reuse and make room for more material.
- Mixing 3 sided bins that were full of contaminated material produced from the production of natural gas, using a long reach excavator.
- Load dry, recycled material and a powder(CKD) into the bin using a front end loader and proceed to mix then bail out the processed material. It was placed directly into the pit if it was within reach or into an open fronted bin to be removed using front end loaders.
- Solidify and neutralize contaminated water brought to us by vac trucks that had been cleaning out holding tanks and production equipment.
- Act as fill-in foreman when the regular one was away for vacation or days off.
- Dispatch the vac trucks or semis hauling our powder to the correct location, keeping track of the quantity of material per location, performing daily tailgate safety meetings, and gathering the equipment inspection forms and then deliver all paperwork to the supervisor on Mondays.
- Performed light maintenance on the work trucks and equipment when things were slow.
- Maintain a mechanic service truck to ensure that all necessary parts were available for repairs.
- Performed minor maintenance on equipment and performed safety checks on equipment.
Heavy Equipment Operator I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Looking for a new challenging position with a growing company, and something that allows me to challenge myself daily as well as move up as I become more valuable and learn more about the company.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator (Front Loaders, Back Hoes, Excavators, Track Loaders, Rollers, Man Lifts, Fork Lifts, Etc,),Excellent Communication, Reliable, and Team Player.
- Swept floors and assisted in keeping the work areas clean, safe and clear of debris.
- Proficient with backhoes, excavators, track loaders, wheel loaders, rollers, water trucks, and grinders.
- Hauled mulch from the grinder to a stockpile and also hauled mulch from the stockpiles to the grinder.
- Operated track loaders to load trucks, move grinders, clear brush and trees, pushed brush to the grinder to be ground up into mulch, and performed land clearing.
- Operated track loaders and excavators to clean job sites of all trees and brush debris before we were done grinding.
- Excel at coordinating site preparation and guiding the crew to complete jobs on time and to specifications.
- Taught employee's to operate equipment safely such as wheel loaders, track loaders, excavators, grinders, and screening machines.
- Performed daily and monthly maintenance of all equipment and vehicles such as oil changes, filter replacement, greasing all equipment every day, blowing off equipment and filters, checking for anything coming apart, wearing out, and replacing parts when needed.
- Performed equipment maintenance including repairs, servicing, and installation.
Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Mechanically inclined and skilled equipment operator proficient with earth moving equipment. Leadership responsibilities while serving in the United States Army.
Skills : Home Remodeling, Surveying, Engineering, and Machining, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Machinery: Dump Truck, Front End Loader, Back Hoe, Dozer, Grader, Roller, Scraper, Water Truck, and Fork Lift, Operating Tractor and Trailer Hand Tools: Table Saws, Circular Saws, Jig Saws, Routers, Hand Drills, Lathes, Etc.
- Performing 40 hrs of surveys to determine the lay of the ground, for estimates of gravel and dirt.
- Operating the dump truck, front end loader, backhoe, dozer, grader, roller, scraper, water truck, and forklift safely on multimillion-dollar project sites with 100% accuracy.
- Deploying to Afghanistan in efforts of operation enduring freedom to deconstruct 2 forward operating bases, covering about 20 sq miles.
- Emplacing 500 t walls in a combat zone to provide 100% security for the Afghan national army.
- Performing preventive maintenance checks daily on 6 pieces of equipment equaling about $2.5 million of equipment.
- Counseling 3-5 soldiers 2 times a month, with an average of 75% improvement rate.
- Volunteering to work through lunch breaks to ensure 100% of the project was completed.
- Locating underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Taking actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Weighing trucks coming in and out of the yard, verified EPA and company guidelines were being adhered to.
Site Manager / Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. A proven visionary and tactical leader that transforms business strategies into maximum profits by enhancing production with expertise in friendly customer service, interacting with customers, employees, and the public. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Skills : Strategic/Tactical Planning,Inventory Status Reports,Microsoft Office With Proficiency In Word And Excel, Business Development, Lean Manufacturing, Operations Management, Excellent Customer Service Management.
- Operate heavy equipment such as backhoes, bulldozers to lift or move the heavy materials excellent ability to clear and level the land ability to maintain and care the equipment.
- Successfully directing predictive maintenance program that improved product partnered relationships.
- Launching a new tracking method that verifies and receives new inventory and vendor shipments, followed by the immediate stocking of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Organized and established a highly accident-free facility and reduced the minor accident rate by 54% in department & scores increased to 75% - no major injuries.
- Training employees in modern-day inventory control techniques and time management and consistently praised by upper management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, delivery and exemplary leadership.
- Inspecting loading operations to ensure all shipping specifications are met.
- Involving in discussions, meetings, and decisions involving implementing new layouts, for monitoring, operating and troubleshooting the packaging equipment and decisions, standardization of best practices, and project governance oversight.
- Maintaining scheduling systems, designed and organized a new work area and formulated production plans.
- Conducting regular risk assessments and quality assurance reviews to evaluate compliance with requirements.
- Identifying potential gaps in policies, procedures and business processes.
Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : Dynamic Heavy Equipment Operator with 15+ years of experience supervising daily activities on various projects, maintaining safety procedures and guidelines and communicating effectively to supervisors about assigned daily tasks.
Skills : Typing 65 WPM, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Responsible, Flexible, Honest, Leadership, Military Safety, Positive Attitude, Punctual, Time Management, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Team Player, Multi-Task, Planning and Organization, Self-Starter, Self-direction, and Communication.
- Certified crane operator maintaining equipment in good working order by checking fluid levels and greasing and fueling machines.
- Communicating operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Operating heavy equipment, including cranes, heavy loaders, boon trucks, bulldozers, backhoes, forklifts, and tractors.
- Completing tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new construction.
- Digging trenches, backfills holes and compacts earth to prepare for new construction.
- Consistently assumes additional responsibilities and works extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Avoiding construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.
- Operate front end loader to feed conveyors and process contaminated soils in a safe efficient manner.
- Assisting carpenters and laborers with formwork; rebar placement and tying, concrete placement and finishing.
- Assisting the foreman in the planning and layout of work, I can continue in his absence.
Truck/Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Looking to secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities.
Skills : Effective Communication, Reading Prints, Welding, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Management, Oil Field, and Pipe Fitting.
- Track, train, monitor, and ensure the safety of the member of my team assigned to me operate front end loaders, dozers, scaper, excavator, skid steer, bobcat, grader, dump trucks, etc.
- Transport heavy construction equipment with tractor-trailer.
- Strictly adhered to safety policies; preventing accidents, injury and damage to staff, surrounding communities and facilities.
- Enforced safety operation guidelines and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Performed safety audits, force protection, and pre-departure inspections; accurately documented all findings and presented reports during staff meetings and briefings to project manager and executives.
- Accomplished Preventative Maintenance System Checks (PMCS) on various vehicles and equipment.
- Safely and accurately operated machine and vehicle controls; prepared heavy equipment for transport and ensured proper strap system utilized.
- Reviewed and followed instructions from dispatchers and yardmasters; read and filled work orders.
Lead Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : Heavy Equipment Operator with over 12 years of progressive experience looking for a challenging and responsible position in the heavy equipment operation that will effectively utilize my training and experience and offer the opportunity for career growth.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Oper, Dozers, Dozers, Loaders, Excavators, Microsoft Office, Word, Warehouse Management, Forklift Operator, and Inventory Control.
- Routinely make inspections of equipment that is under my care.
- Check all fluid levels and reporting safety and/or maintenance issues to proper management.
- Safe operation of excavators, dozer, wheel loader, and side boom to efficiently meet contract milestones.
- Execute daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation on equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment comply with the operation & maintenance manual for heavy equipment.
- Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures.
- Past machining experience conventional punch press and shearing equipment.
- Diligent in completing work quickly and safely in order to improve company revenue.
- Achieved a significant level of expertise operating large, powerful mining machines.
- Ranging from excavators to rubber tire loaders and all that lies in between.
Lead Man/Heavy Equipment Operator Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Looking for the greatest opportunity to work for a growing, forward -thinking company. Abilities Create a safe work environment for myself and other employees. Able to operate heavy equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Warehouse Management, Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, Welding, Customer Service, Management, Oil Field, and Pipe Fitting.
Safely move material in a manner which does not endanger personnel or equipment.Operate various equipment for general site preparation, landscaping, snow removal, and/or related assignments.Continuously monitor the equipment to ensure proper operation and minimal down time.Documented daily equipment inspections and ensured equipment able to be operated safely.
- Stock and organizes shelves of the different parts used to operate the mill.
- Maintain the sprinkler system that keeps the logs from drying out while stored on the yard.
- Supervise the panel board that operates the mill for the chip trucks to be loaded while the mill is running.
- Quality control in charge of ordering all bathroom and kitchen supplies and keeping them stocked.
- Also, office supplies and delivers them to different offices at our facility.
- Keeping the lawn cut, shrubs pruned, tree limbs cut back, hedges cut back as well as any other lawn care service that is needed maintenance service and inspect cranes on a weekly basis which is required by OSHA.
Heavy Equipment Operator II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Seeking a position to utilize my skills and knowledge obtained through prior education and employment to further advance my career.
Skills : Remodeling Homes, Painter Exterior and Interior, Chain Saw, Hand Saw, Most Hand Tools, Computer Programs, Mechanically Inclined, Welding, Illustration Design Layout Technical & Creative Writing.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as bulldozers, trench excavators, road graders, or backhoes.
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, crawler tractors, power cranes, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
- Operate compactors, scrapers, or rollers to level, compact, or cover refuses at disposal grounds.
- Talk to clients and study instructions, plans, or diagrams to establish work requirements.
- Locate underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Safely and efficiently load off-road trucks with cover dirt for daily cover with an excavator.
- Initiated a detail-oriented work environment to perform tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Adopted effective organizational skills to implement further levels of job efficiency.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with other contractors on the project site.