Life Skills Coach Resume
Headline : Competent and results oriented professional with superb experience in property management, sales, and marketing. Seeking a Leasing Consultant position where experience and knowledge can be utilized and further developed professionally.
Skills : Microsoft office, Power point,Ambulation assistance, Feeding Assistance, tube feed, Straight cath, Diabetic checks.
- Prepared and maintained records and case files, including documentations such as clients personal, eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, and relevant correspondence.
- Monitored and recorded clients progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Conversed with clients to discuss their options and goals so that rehabilitation programs and plans for accessing needed services are developed.
- Arranged physical, mental, academic, vocational, and other evaluations to obtain information of assessing clients' needs through rehabilitation planning.
- Maintained close contact with clients during job training and placements to resolve problems and evaluate placement adequacy.
- Analyzed information from interviews, educational background, medical records, consultations with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluation to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
- Developed and maintained relationships with community referral sources, such as schools and community groups.
- Developed rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education level, physical abilities, and career goals.
Sr. Life Skills Coach Resume
Summary : Knowledge of customer service management and business procedures. Effective communicator and has the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Developed, interpret and implement policies and procedures, As a well rounded and passionate career seeker, find enjoyment in an array of careers. The kind of work that interests the most is customer service, care taking, and case management.
Skills : Beginning, Intermediate,Ambulation assistance, Feeding Assistance, tube feed, Straight cath, Diabetic checks.
- Provided coaching and assistance to improve the daily lives of adults with intellectual disabilities which include meal preparation, home chore prompting, hygiene managing, money management and improving communication within the Home or Community Setting.
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders in the adult population.
- Ensures adherence to posted household schedule, individual appointments, transport consumers to and from appointments/outings, and implements planned activities.
- Assisted with the development of new plans and programs for individuals.
- Interacted with residents, resident's families, volunteers, visitors, and the general public as well as other employees and departments in a courteous, tactful, friendly, and cooperative manner.
- Conduct with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information including protected health information.
- Patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and staff.
Life Skills Coach/Instructor Resume
Summary : 5 years of clerical experience 3 years of customer service experience. 4 years of production work experience, received forklift license. Licensed medication assistant, obtains a CPI (crisis prevention intervention) and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification. Recently received a defensive driving certification.
Skills : Cashier, Problem Solving, Interpersonal, Multitasking, and Communication skills.
- Started working in group homes then transferred to Life skills.
- Taught clients different skills depending on their training.
- Assisted with training and creating training that met each clients needs.
- Including prompts needed to complete training.
- Provided assistance and guidance in the development of Life Skills and Behavior Modification for developmentally disabled persons.
- Client ages ranged from teenager to senior citizen.
- Implemented State-funded case plans Teach and assist in basic daily living skills to help achieve optimum quality of life Improve reading, writing, language, and cognitive capabilities.
Jr. Life Skills Coach Resume
Summary : People-oriented to meet the needs of each person. Develop positive relationships with customers to ensure business growth and satisfaction. Maintain a positive and professional attitude all day, An opportunity for employment where can utilize experience and knowledge to establish an productive employment relation of mutual benefits.
Skills : ATV Tour Guide, Safety testing and maintenance of ATV,.
- Counseled individuals with special needs to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their time at program, being out in the community, or at home.
- Developed and implemented strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of handicapping conditions.
- Learned special educational strategies and techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, and memory.
- Teached personal development skills such as goal se ing, independence, and self-advocacy.
- Instructed through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as English, mathematics, or life skills.
- Prepared materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Observed and evaluated students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Instructed students in daily living skills required for independent maintenance and self-sufficiency, such as hygiene, safety, and food preparation.
Certificate In EMT
Lead Life Skills Coach Resume
Objective : Motivated, experienced leader who is able to inspire and give hope to those around her. Skilled in verbal and written communication. Capable of assessing crisis situations and bringing calm to those who feel out of control.
Skills : Leader, Chemist, Facilitate Support Groups, Teaching Peers.
- Directed group discussion and interaction.
- De-escalate crisis situations Proficient at verbal and written communication.
- Provided information on community programs and resources.
- Knowledged of mental illnesses/mental health system Mental health advocate Used innate leadership qualities.
- Worked with severely mentally ill adults, at-risk youth, and sex offenders in order to teach manageable life skills as a life skills coach.
- Maintained a professional relationship while incorporating day to day tasks showing individuals how to live in the community in which they reside.
- Duties included distributing medications, maintaining medical records, working under the supervision of clinical staff along with psychiatrists, social workers, dietary, and nursing staff.
Life Skills Coach I Resume
Summary : Efficient, confident, dependable, and motivated professional that is devoted to team advancement as well as personal progress. Possess effective communication skills and interacts well with others.
Skills : Ambulation assistance, Feeding Assistance, tube feed, Straight cath, Diabetic checks.
- Helped clients transition back into the community in a healthy manner.
- While in they live in the group home we would teach them their daily living skills such as laundry, cooking, cleaning and educate them on their medication.
- Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies.
- Observed and evaluated students' work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Enforced administration policies and rules governing students.
- Met with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
Life Skills Coach II Resume
Objective : Currently looking for a part time position in an organization, which will complement leadership skills and customer service skills along with expanding knowledge to increase future potential.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint,Ambulation assistance, Feeding Assistance, tube feed, Straight cath, Diabetic checks.
- Taught life skills to developmentally disabled adults.
- Involves personal hygiene, shopping, banking, social skills, public safety, and transportation to Dr.
- Developed trust in me and most importantly, they developed self-confidence which made me proud that I accomplished my job.
- Developed trust and a closeness with my clients.
- Keeping track of progress notes, timesheets, and mileage logs and made sure those were turned in each month and on time.
- Skills Used Time management, problem-solving, communication, professionalism.
- Help prepare and cook meals, help with personal hygiene, help with administering medicine, transport client places.
Life Skills Coach III Resume
Summary : Looking for full time and part time. Currently working at rehab facility dealing with TBI and great with multitasking and working in fast pace environment.
Skills : Cashier Experience, Cash Handling, Custodial Experience.
- Provided individualized counseling to adolescence and children to meet and exceed goals laid out in Individual Treatment Plans.
- Facilitated group sessions for mothers in community shelter to empower with healthy parenting and coping skills.
- Prepared comprehensive session notes for each client/group using the Magellan model.
- File Manager Oversee all client and personnel files, ensuring all documentation is current and present in each file.
- Make changes in the existing file management system to match the current requirements of the company and state.
- Developed new Personnel Procedures Packets.
- Helped to teach basic life skills to people with disabilities.
BA In Psychology
Life Skills Coach/Advisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a career as a Human Services Professional. Using knowledge of Rehabilitation and Human Services, and experience working with people who have intellectual disabilities. Combination of expertise will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Leadership Skills, Attention To Detail, Positive Attitude, Management, Sales Training, Enthusiastic, Customer Service, Communication, Organizational Skills.
- Responsible for guiding people that are confused on what to do with their lives.
- Supported goal-setting, personal growth, and behavior modification for my clients.
- Helped people achieve their goals by providing options necessary to take control of future plans.
- Designed goals and objectives that would assist clients in tapping into their full potential.
- Forged a lasting relationship with clients.
- Worked with students that are in the transition between home life and college.
- Helped students with a wide array of college subjects such as math, English, psychology and sociology.
- Taught basic life skills to students on the spectrum such as cooking, cleaning, balancing a checkbook, creating a budget, caring for an animal, and so on.
BS In Health Education
Associate Life Skills Coach Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an organization where knowledge, expertise, experience, and extensive skills can be utilized and would afford the opportunity for potential growth.
Skills : Mental Health, First Aid Certified, Conflict Resolution/Mediation, Team player.
- Facilitated Independent Living groups as well as Parenting groups.
- Facilitated one-on-one sessions with clients.
- Provided academic support and life skills education to maternity teens and sibling teens.
- Conducted the assessment's to identify each client's needs.
- Attended teacher's conferences as needed and other school events.
- Provided life skills and training in a group setting as well as one on one with clientele.
- Transported clients to and from services Create and manage client's individual progress plans, analyze and resolve conflicts with progress.
- Created monthly reports and notations of meetings with clients Skills Used communication, interpersonal skills, organization, scheduling, file keeping.
Master's In Education