Life Coach Resume
Summary : Mental Health Counselor with skill in leading situation-specific counseling sessions. Expertise in working with children and adults in crisis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Management Skills, Wellness Coaching, Account Management, Graphic Design, Accounting, Organizational Skills, Travel Arrangements, Event Planning, Sales, Sales Management, Sales Support.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans and modified when needed.
- Conducted therapeutic individual and family therapy sessions.
- Connected clients with community service and resource agencies.
- Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served.
- Aided parents in arranging medication evaluations and psychological testing.
- Planned and led activities to develop students' physical, emotional and social growth.
- Tailored lesson plans for students with emotional and cognitive disabilities.
- Identified warning signs of emotional or developmental problems and reported to parents.
Mental Health Counseling
Certified Life Coach Resume
Headline : Seeking a part-time administrative assistant position with potential to move into sales. My experience in business, executive assistance, and life coaching provide me with a well-rounded skills base. Personality traits such as dependability, solid work ethic, great team attitude, and strong communication and organization skills make me an excellent candidate.
Skills : Microsoft office/excel windows Internet explorer Fire Fox Quick books Customer service Some sales Fluent Spanish Quick learner, Food handlers permit.
- Provide on-site service and support for assigned consumers and his/her family.
- Assist consumers with developing comprehensive service plan, achieving plan objectives, and making appropriate referrals for services.
- Engage consumer and family in proactive manner to learn how each person wants to live; develop plan to address needs and strengths through specific services and outcomes within a unique time frame.
- Document observations, information and services provided to consumer in progress notes; communicate progress notes to Team Leader.
- Provide transportation, counseling, and recreational/socialization support to consumers; provide crisis intervention services when necessary including psychological evaluations, medical support, etc.
- Assist with completion of Quality Assurance plans.
- Complete timely and accurate reports for record keeping.
Personal Trainer/Life Coach Resume
Headline : Obtain a position where my professionalism, communication capabilities, and administrative office skills can be utilized while providing timely and accurate clerical support in a fast-paced office environment to benefit my employer.
Skills : Bilingual-Speak, Read And Write.
- Responsible for providing case management and supportive housing services directly to transition age young adults ages 18-21 participating in licensed housing programs.
- Coordinate and conduct assessments, screenings, team meetings, related program training, case plans, visits, interventions, and completes related case documentation and reports.
- Work closely with the youth, team members, and Community and County Partners to develop and follow through on strength-based, individualized plans which support young adults in meeting needs across a wide variety of life areas.
- Successfully provided case management services and provided support to transitional aged youth in foster care ages 18-21.
- Successfully assisted Young Adults in obtaining and securing employment.
- Successfully assisted in enrolling and registering Young Adults in College.
- Successfully coordinated a Young Mother's Group to assist with removing barriers to parenting and provided educational resources and handouts.
- Skills Used Provide quality case management services and support.
University Life Coach Resume
Objective : The ability to utilize my knowledge for an organization where I can apply my background and skills toward the growth of the company. Proficient in the areas of customer relations, scheduling, staff supervision, and general office operations. Strong organizational abilities combined with excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills that allow me to work effectively with other people at all levels.
Skills : Accounting, Inventory Management, MS office 2010 & vista.
- Recruits, accesses and manages target population of teen parents' ages 14-19 in Macon Area housed at Hephzibah Childrens' Ministries.
- Plans, facilitates, evaluates classes, and home visits.
- Conducts Adult Adolescent Parent Inventory (APPI), Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQ), Ages & Stages Questionnaires Social & Emotional (ASQSE), and the Nurturing-Parenting Questionnaire & Assessments.
- Provides data to and prepares case notes, intake summary, time logs, and monthly reports for case manager supervisor.
- Creates and revamps Care Service Process, Community Out-Reach.
- Interacts professionally with staff members, parents, and acting school body.
- Helps residents identify personal interest and goals for her child.
M.A. In Human Services
Personal Life Coach Resume
Objective : Detail oriented professional who works and communicates well with others. Experience working successfully with diverse populations. A flexible worker with the ability to adapt to a changing environment, work under pressure and meet required deadlines. Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.
Skills : Teaching, team leader.
- Mentor at risk youths and assist with transitioning back into society.
- Help clients establish goals, line up priorities, and monitor progress.
- Support goal-setting, personal growth, and behavior modification of the clients.
- Assist clients with making decisions about how to improve their personal and professional lives.
- On site supervision of youths and role modeling through interaction with the youth and staff.
- Transport the clients throughout the community.
- Assist the clients with job searching and managing their finances.
- Coach clients on how to overcome obstacles that stand in the way of them achieving their goals.
BS In Sociology
Life Coach/Trainer Resume
Objective : I am an energetic, results-oriented team-player offering a unique blend of cross-functional skills. I am capable of working with little supervision and can conduct business in a professional and mature manner. I also am highly proficient at building sound business relationships, as well as determining customer needs. I possess good customer relations skills, and can present a positive company. I am eager to bring my administrative and interpersonal skills to a growing company in need of top-level support.
Skills : <div>Cultivate Curiosity, Be challenging, Be Observant.</div>
- Provided transportation, assistance, and companionship to clients.
- Perform light housekeeping duties and meal preparation.
- Administering medication following doctor's instructions.
- Assist clients with daily living activities and personal grooming.
- Helped patients complete prescribed therapy and exercise routines.
- Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients.
- Documented resident records on daily flow sheets.
Life Coach/Parent Aid Resume
Objective : Multi-skilled professional with over five years of experience in security/management and one year in retail with a heavy emphasis on sales. My operational skills include organization, time management, workplace relationship building, and executing standard operating procedures.
Skills : Proficient With Office Equipment Such As Computers,.
- Provided guidance for troubled teens to become future leaders as they attempt to navigate out of childhood and into their destiny.
- Committed to the growth of all students, spending quality time with each student every day, investing into student's lives.
- Made sure that each student was well cared for: Clothing washed, bedding laundered, hygiene performed, school work done, he/she ate well, medication taken, exercise performed, etc.
- Spent ample time reading, studying, and memorizing each student's Student Service Plan.
- Committed to being a change-agent as studentsdesired to achieve the goals and objectives laid out in the Student Service Plan.
- Coached and mentored students the truth over popularity.
- Usedtestimonies from their life as a positive example, while always maintaiing professional boundaries with the students.
Life Coach/Assistant Resume
Headline : To gain employment in a company where I can expand and grow and become a great asset in your company.
Skills : audit, office management, Time management, customer service, multi-tasking.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Leader/Life Coach Resume
Summary : Possess six years of helping children and families and dual diagnosis individuals who experienced homelessness, domestic violence and trauma. Within the next year, I will be working for a caring organization capable of providing affordable, convenient and accessible behavioral health services for the underprivileged.
Skills : Photoshop, Photography.
- Coordinate household scheduling and routines including grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, medication refills etc.
- Assist with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for consumers as needed.
- Maintain current and complete documentation, including progress notes, data collection, objective tracking, implementation of the Individual Safety Plan (ISP) and any other necessary documentation as needed.
- Participate in Individual Decisive Training (IDT) meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality, professional manner, and appearance.
- Demonstrate respect and promote good choice making.
- Advocate the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
Life Coach/Associate Resume
Objective : Dedicated Life Coach with experience with people and companies who aim to do their best. Highly educated and well trained with expertise in dealing with individual and professional goals. Resourceful and focused with strong decision- making and organizational skills.
Skills : Piano, Microsoft, Macintosh, Bilingual Portuguese.
- Evaluated program performance against expectations.
- Planned and led training programs on staff development.
- Presented training information via role playing, simulations and team exercises.
- Monitored team leader incentive and motivational programs.
- Mentored team members to succeed and advance within the department and company.
- Coordinated and directed project meetings.
- Created professional business presentations.
Life Coach/Fitness Instructor Resume
Objective : To procure a position that will utilize my present skills while allowing me to grow and to meet new career goals.
Skills : Extensive Customer Service in a multitude of variations, Coach & Counselor on human development, Published Author.
- Working closely with the customers to assist in resolving personal barriers/issues.
- Counseling customers on an as needed basis to prepare the customer for self sufficiency.
- Facilitating life skill classes that deal with the everyday concerns/issues of the customers in Anger Management, Coping with everyday stress and Family issues Career Agent: Determine assistance programs for clients including job training and placement.
- Identify and remove barriers for financial sufficiency.
- Procurement and maintenance of supportive services in areas of medical services and child care.
- Documentation of case notes and implementation of company policy per protocol.
- Make referrals to social service agencies as needed.
- Case managed fifty five (55) person caseload.
Life Coach Resume
Summary : A highly-motivated, goal oriented individual with a bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has experience working with individuals living with mental illness.
Skills : MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint, 65 GWAM.
- Worked with mentally ill consumers who were recently released from a psychiatric hospital.
- Assisted and aided them into becoming productive members of society.
- Worked with them on establishing and working towards their intended goals, and insured that services are provided to lead toward a positive achievement.
- Assisted each consumer in creating a comprehensive service plan.
- Provided constant on-site services and support.
- Provided transportation, counseling, and recreational/socialization support.
- Documented all observations, meetings, information, and services for each consumer in filed progress notes.
- Provided crisis intervention services to consumers when needed.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology