Guest Teacher Resume
Objective : Hired to implement the daily instructional plans in the absence of the classroom teacher in an effective manner. Maintained a classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
Skills : Nuclear Chemistry, Plant Operator, Teacher, Drafter, designer, Electrical Plant Operation And Maintenance.
- Established effective rapport with pupils while maintaining proper classroom management.
- Worked effectively with the building administrator and other teachers to minimize any potential transition problems from the teacher to substitute and substitute to teacher.
- Designed and conducted group and individualized instructional activities.
- Retained students until they have post tested, progressed, and met educational goals.
- Administered CASAS testing to students where English is the second language.
- Maintained as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned. Teaches lesson plan as outlined by the absent teacher.
- Created a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
Sr. Guest Teacher Resume
Summary : Reports to school office at beginning of school day to pick up required materials/schedule of classes and at the end of the school day to return materials. Follows sign out procedures as prescribed by the school.
Skills : Worked In Multiple Settings And Have A Vast Amount Of Resources/ Computer With Various Programs Used In Microsoft And Hospital Setttings.
- Followed lesson plans as carefully and closely as possible.
- Detailed notes for each class throughout the day, explaining how much work was accomplished, discipline problems, helpful students, etc.
- Maintained control of the classroom.
- work organized for the permanent teacher.
- Enforced discipline policies.
- Reinforced and reflect beauvoir’s life rules of respect, responsibility, honesty and kindness in daily class activities.
- Implemented responsive classroom approach to increase motivation and help get students excited about learning.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Guest Teacher Resume
Objective : Focused on implementing highly effective instructional practices to improve student learning and academic performance. Possessing an exceptional ability to establish cooperative, professional relationships with parents, staff and administration. Clear communicator who prioritizes students' success, as well as their holistic development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching, Cleaning, Cashier, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeping.
- Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the Internet.
- Supervised students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, and schoolyards.
- Implemented creative lessons in accordance with district, county, state and federal guidelines.
- Completed and filed all necessary paperwork for classroom activities, including meal count sheets and attendance logs.
- Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and teacher training workshops.
- Fostered team collaboration between students through group projects.
- Enforced the school's student discipline code to deal with problem situations.
- Preserved the confidentiality of student records and information at all times.
Bachelor Of Science
Guest Teacher III Resume
Summary : Organized and detail oriented with ability to complete projects efficiently and on time. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effectively interfacing with individuals at all levels of the organization. Health conscious and environmental advocacy.
Skills : team building, excellent listener, computer literate, auditing.
- Managed classroom behavior and keeps children safe.
- Encouraged children to feel positively about themselves.
- Helped guide students throughout their work.
- Creatived a healthy environment for kids to continue to learn in while their teacher is out.
- Graded paper, makes copies, cleans room, and helps in the office as needed.
- Assisted in various classes such as visual art, physical education, music, science, library, performing arts, and spanish.
- Supervised in assigned classes serving infant/toddler through third grade students in the event of unexpected teacher absence, professional development, or scheduled leave.
Guest Teacher II Resume
Objective : Seeking work with an organization to contribute experience, enthusiasm, flexibility, and willingness to help and learn.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Budgeting, Computer , Excel, Filing, Faxing, Human Resources, Hiring.
- Worked on a temporary basis teaching class in the absence of a regular teacher.
- Preformed same task as a regular teacher, give assignments and quizzes, look after the safety of students, enforce discipline in class and monitor students throughout the day.
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate schools varying needs and assignments.
- Communicated with principal and staff regarding any questions and concerns about lesson plans or rules.
- Prepared and submited summary of work completed and updates about any and all situations or problems encountered.
- Maintained a high standard of education; show interest in a student's progress; and encourages critical-thinking, analytical and creativity skills.
- Respected personal privacy and maintain confidentiality regarding students.
Guest Teacher I Resume
Summary : Organized, detail-oriented professional with experience as a teacher, administrative assistant, fundraiser, and event planner. Successfully develops strong relationships with people necessary to get projects completed. Takes initiative; industrious; ability to multitask; manages around any obstacles. Manages schedules, meets tight deadlines and offers consistent quality work. Strong interpersonal skills with training in conflict mediation. Works well individually and as part of a team. Proficient in many Microsoft Office programs.
Skills : Administrative Assistance, Instructional Aide, Guest Teacher, Computer .
- Promoted and encouraged active learning that fosters individual growth.
- Provided instruction and manage the classroom environment.
- Acted, reacted, and interacted in a professional manner, while maintaining an openness and approachability that accommodates young children.
- Promoted open parent/teacher communication.
- With 24-hour notice, developed curriculum to be implemented for classroom of 19 Kindergarten children when asked to fill in until permanent teacher was hired.
- Organized and set up classroom.
- Created kindergarten curriculum - reading workshop, math workshop, hands-on science experiment, and physical activity routines to break up learning.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Guest Teacher Resume
Summary : Hard working, quick learning, and detail oriented professional with 6 years experience in education and tax preparation. Currently seeking a rewarding career that will build upon existing skills and develop new expertise.
Skills : Organized, Quick Learner, Dependable, Excellent Attention To Detail, Computer Proficient, Team Player, Positive And Encouraging.
- Read and understand curriculum and lesson plans.
- Ensured that the classroom instruction is handled according to the school's policies.
- Managed student behavior and classroom order.
- Provided support to children with special needs.
- Ensured that a climate of fairness and respect is promoted.
- Evacuated students from class in an orderly manner.
- Created a substitute teaching report at the end of each day to inform the lead teacher about the day.
BS In Psychology
Associate Guest Teacher Resume
Summary : Highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, focused in providing the best education. Provide guest teaching to non-student faculty on a limited basis (e.g., visiting professors).
Skills : Teaching, Inventory Management, Dropbox, Docusign, MS Office.
- Observed and evaluated each student's performance, plan and conduct activities for a balanced instructional program.
- Planed activities for students, establish and enforce rules.
- Prepared children for higher grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities.
- Established clear objectives for all units, lessons, and projects to distribute, collect and grade homework assignments, tests, and projects.
- Attended staff meetings and staff developments.
- Instructed students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Conferred with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
Associate Guest Teacher I Resume
Summary : Highly energetic and accomplished professional with superior work ethic. Proven success managing rapid enterprise growth and large transactional activity, including formal recognition for outstanding performance. Quick study with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Skills : International Experience (10+ years), Diversity (10+).
- Managed classrooms with 30+ children.
- Selected as a long-term substitute for teachers on maternity or extended medical leave.
- Followed the given lesson plans while implementing and utilizing supportive activities.
- Worked in various fields of study and adapt to change of Study Manage classroom coverage of K-12 grade classes; assume all responsibilities of regular classroom teacher, including professional development.
- Collaborated with cooperating teachers to design curriculum and lesson plans.
- Performed administrative duties such as recording attendance and organizing student portfolios.
- Provided individual assistance to students, as needed.
Guest Teacher Resume
Objective : Work in collaboration with the teaching partner to implement parts of the curriculum and gradually assume increased responsibilities
Skills : Customer Service, Reseach , Cash Management, Employee And Team Management, Inventory Management.
- Gained experience in communicating, collaborating, and cooperating with colleagues.
- Responsible for supervising students in a classroom setting.
- Responsible for instructing classes when a teacher is absent.
- Responsible for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and other activities.
- Responsible for consulting, as appropriate, with the principal or department heads before initiating any teaching or other procedures not specified in the lesson plans.
- Maintained appropriate records including checking test papers, recording grades, student assignments for homework, projects and the necessary clerical work required to maintain student records.
- Provided for individualized and small group assistance for students as indicated by lesson plans Responsible for ensuring all district and individual school policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject to are followed.