Ehs Coordinator Resume
Summary : A position as an Environmental/Health/Safety Coordinator/MGR within a manufacturing, assembly, or similar industrial setting.
Skills : Workers Compensation, Waste Management, Recycling, ISO/OHSAS, Ergonomics.
- Responsible for launch of Environmental, Health, & Safety programs at new plants.
- Researched and roll out employee injury reduction programs including stretching, rotation, PPE, ergonomic improvements, and STOP for Supervision.
- Certified internal auditor.
- Managed all waste and recycling programs: cardboard, office paper, E-waste, used oil, aerosols, lamps, batteries, metals, plastics, & waste water.
- Responsible for equipment contracts, purchasing and installations.
- Developed emergency response programs: fire, severe weather, and first aid/CPR/AED.
- Certified Storm Water Operator A-1i, and Waste Water Operator B3b.
- Responsible for OSHA Record keeping, accident investigation & reporting, training.
Sr. Ehs Coordinator Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable technical Intelligence professional with operational experience in OIF within the last two years. Citizenship and a current top secret security clearance holder. 7-year track record of organization, planning, and development of Targeting plans.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Certified as Cal/OSHA STM.
- Analyzed major aspects of existing emergency preparedness and response plans, for effectiveness, efficiency, and to identify areas needing improvement.
- Developed and implemented emergency drills and exercises to test existing emergency plans.
- Established and maintained liaisons with emergency preparedness officials in other organizations to exchange information on responding to emergencies at our facility.
- Served as part of company continuity planning team.
- Participated in planning, policy and decision-making session regarding policies, procedures, technologies.
- Provided guidance or technical advice to management and decision-makers on aspects of Environmental Health and Safety programs, and priorities.
- Developed new industrial hygiene criteria, methods and processes to eliminate or control health hazards.
Associate Of Science
Jr. Ehs Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking to join a team where can assist in creating a safe work environment through empowering individuals to take ownership not only for their own safety but the safety of others. Promoting environmental stewardship through training and understanding of the of regulations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, communication skills.
- Investigated accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented Collaborate with engineers or physicians.
- Encountered in the operations, maintenance, and construction work being carried out at the facility.
- Responsible for the Department of Homeland Security Chemical Security Assessment and Preparation of the site Security Vulnerability Assessment as well as designing and implementing new physical security measures.
- Conducted as a member of the Army deployed .
- Coordinated safety activities of unit managers to ensure implementation of safety activities throughout organization.
- Ensured compliance with environmental requirements.
- Examined job plans and specifications to determine if all safety precautions have been included.
Criminal Justice And Law
Asst. Ehs Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience working in the field of environmental and safety regulation with emphasis on environmental engineering. Currently manage 3A Composites' Environmental, Health and Safety program.
Skills : Safety And Health, ISO Quality, Refinery Process Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring data reliability for ELT, IO, CSS, Engineering, and functional leaders as well as level I & II safety review boards.
- Identified and corrected potential hazards and ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintained liaison with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- Determined requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety devices.
- Complied, analyzed, and interpreted statistical data related to exposure factors concerning occupational illnesses and accidents and prepare reports for information of personnel concerned.
- Conducted or coordinated safety and first aid training to educate workers about safety policies, laws, and practices.
- Investigated accidents to minimize recurrence and prepare accident and incident reports.
Associate Ehs Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 7 years experience in various light and medium manufacturing settings. Managed multi-facility safety and environmental programs. strategic implementation of injury management program led to reduction in workers compensation case costs.
Skills : Excellent computer , excellent communication , excellent team building coordinator, excellent writing and presentation.
- Managed safety compliance programs and injury management for multiple facilities.
- Fostered employee engagement in active safety culture.
- Developed and maintained an environmental and safety training program, including an annual training schedule for all regulatory and plant specific training.
- Provided leadership in health and safety by demonstrating and upholding all safe work rules, procedures and practices, and addressing any unsafe acts and conditions as required.
- Assisted facility leadership with the development of short and long-term EH&S objectives, targets, strategies.
- Ensured that EH&S system elements integrate into line organization's responsibilities and expectations.
- Developed and maintained a written inspection and auditing program for the facility.
Ehs Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Safety Administrator with experience in all areas of risk management, which include responsibilities in environmental affairs, health and safety sciences, industrial hygiene, loss prevention, and claims supervision.
Skills : Leadership, experience with-in group projects, Management, Communication and critical problem solving.
- Ensured that identified action items are completed and those actions are implemented effectively.
- Ensured training is conducted as needed, including safety orientation for new hires and transferred employees.
- Facilitated industrial hygiene monitoring program to include periodically required personnel and area monitor.
- Maintained all environmental and health and safety files, permits, and records for the facility.
- Coordinated training as needed with 3rd party training companies.
- Managed and/or gave training that is required throughout the facility to stay in compliance.
- Calibrated all gas monitors for use in the facility.
Ehs Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To join a company with opportunities that will allow to continually improve the organization by managing safety, ergonomics, and environmental health with strong training ability, assessment/evaluation strength, report writing and organizational skills.
Skills : Communication, Leadership.
- Participated Six Sigma Energy Conservation Project Team.
- Organized disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste TS 16949 Internal Auditor.
- Inspected all Self Contained Breathing Apparatus used throughout facility.
- Maintained fugitive dust plan.
- Maintained all safety inspection forms for Fork trucks, Spotter truck, Track Mobiles used in the facility.
- Handled all safety concerns and issues that employees have.
- Gave Safety Orientation to all new employees and visitors that come to the facility.
Bachelor Of Science
Ehs Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To join a company with opportunities that will allow me to continually improve the organization by managing safety, ergonomics, and environmental health with strong training ability, assessment/evaluation strength, report writing and organizational skills.
Skills : Leadership, Communication.
- Responsible for environmental and ISO 14001 compliance, internal pollution control services, safety program management, loss control activities.
- Redeveloped criteria for 14001 compliance program and successfully passed first audit with no major or minor non-compliance findings cited.
- Developed general orientation and annual classroom and toolbox safety training programs, and provided to over 350 employees.
- Restructured internal safety brigade for providing medical, fire fighting and other emergency action services.
- Revised injured employee claims matrix to track all injury cases entailing case disposition, current reserve status, return-to-work activities, and action planning, which reduced claim reserve amounts by 30 percent.
- Realigned safety supplies program to improve availability to employees, while reducing supply costs by over 25 percent.
- Developed annual EHS budget and realigned cost centers for ease of tracking expenditures, thereby reducing annual costs.
B.S. In Aviation Management
Lead Ehs Coordinator Resume
Objective : Self motivated, highly influential, and knowledgeable safety engineer with experience in program planning and management, facilitation of field audits and corrective action, as well as interpretation and enforcement of governmental regulations.
Skills : Ergonomic Design And Review, Emergency Preparedness.
- Analyzed employee and business needs for Warren Equipment safety programs and develop short and long range strategies, goals, and action plans to meet .
- Implemented annual inspections for fire doors.
- Overheaded cranes, quarterly inspections for fire suppression and monitoring systems and audiometric testing to ensure regulatory compliance and employee safety.
- Assisted in the development environmental health and safety program and prepare standard operation procedures.
- Locked out/Tagout, control of hazardous energy, Respiratory protection, health safety training, hearing conservation, hazardous communication program.
- Tracked corrective action proposed by department supervisor /manager in response to industrial accidents.
- Developed, conducted, coordinated, and tracked safety training.
Master Of Science
Ehs Coordinator Resume
Objective : Deliver to results professional seeks to obtain a position in an organization that provides a stimulating and dynamic labor environment where can offer, apply and develop my skills, experience, knowledge, services and enthusiasm in the fields of Environmental, Health and Safety.
Skills : Advanced Computer basics, MS Office, ISNetworld, Epicor.
- Reviewed and updated safety procedures.
- Compiled, analyzed, and interpreted statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Conducted and direct testing of air quality to verify compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Recommended process and product safety features that will reduce employee's exposure to chemical and physical work hazards.
- Provided technical expertise in the areas of Safety and Environmental programs.
- Developed and implemented safety and/or environmental programs, processes and policies in compliance with company and governmental requirements.
- Developed policies and programs for plant personnel safety including training programs and processes/ procedures for the prevention of hazards and diseases in the work area.
Bachelors Of Science