Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : I am an enthusiastic, proactive and a dedicated individual, with over six years experience in a 'customer focused' environment that has allowed me to develop excellent customer service skills. I've worked in multiple environments with teams and gained first class team working and leadership attributes.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Tenant management, bookings and cancellations Organising and planning events and functioning support.
- Scheduling and database building, appointment setting.
- Weekly building analysis of clients and tenants within the building Accomplishments Time management, organising and formatting files for clients, interpersonal skills in a competitive environment.
- Providing a client focused service and a cognitive working practices to optimise and support colleagues with their workload.
- Skills Used Interpersonal skills with different levels of management and colleagues, my creativity in organising a events around the work schedule of colleagues.
- Used analytical skills taught during my studies to help other with problem solving and difficult tasks ahead.
- Used my customer service skills to build relationships with colleagues and gain support in areas of my development.
Masters LLM In Law
Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Detail oriented and highly organized candidate with over 8 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant/Records Management Specialist. Proficient in major software applications, including spreadsheets, databases, customer relationship management programs and proprietary financial applications. Looking to acquire a position that will provide a variety of assignments in banking, healthcare, private legal practices, and/or corporate environments.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Accounts Payable, Data Entry, Filing, Faxing.
- Responsible for the attainment of 300+ clients resulting in approximately 3M+ in fees from civil actions against General Motors Corporation, Hyundai Motor America, Saab Cars USA, Inc., Saturn Corporation, and Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lemon law process, legal claims process, and company and vehicle information.
- Prepared, gathered, and interpreted records and reports providing written case evaluations for attorneys, which involved settlement agreements and answering discovery.
- Opened, closed and updated client files, organized voluminous amounts of correspondence, expenses, attorney notes, in chronological order.
- Updated Excel spread sheets for Expert Witnesses, closing files and offsite storage files.
- Assisted attorneys in prepping for trial and the creation of trial binders.
- Provided coverage for receptionist as needed.
- Greeted clients accordingly, set up conference rooms for meetings and depositions, answered the phones cordially and took accurate messages.
Bachelor Of Science
Legal Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar Creator, Concur, Maximo, AFE / PO invoicing and Serengiti). Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills with acute attention to detail. Proven ability to successfully work with Executive-level professionals. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines. Advanced professional with extensive knowledge of modern office procedures and methods with over 19 years of Executive experience.
Skills : Office Management, Executive Assistant, Calendaring, Event Planner, Travel Logistics, Trainer, Leadership Ability, Detailed Oriented, Team Player, Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Provided executive support to the Chief Counsel, Vice President and a team of attorneys within the Law and Policy department.
- Assisted with office financial bookkeeping, budget preparations and expense monitoring.
- Coordinated general administrative collecting, analyzing, organizing vacation and leave data.
- Processed travel reports and training requirements for Legal department.
- Managed executives' calendars and coordinated lunch and dinner meetings.
- Maintained efficient filing system and coordinated with the legal team to ensure accuracy.
- Assisted with maintaining membership data for historical references.
Legal Administrative Assistant/Compliance Analyst Resume
Summary : Consummate, experienced professional with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Results oriented with a friendly demeanor and a 'hit-the-ground-running' mindset. Well-versed in providing top-notch executive level support, and knowledgeable in various phases of corporate operations, protocols and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Corel Word Perfect.
- Provided various kinds of administrative support.
- Included managing and distributing information.
- Created, edited, formatted and proofread letters, memos and other documents.
- Composed routine correspondence and emails.
- Maintained calendars in Outlook, scheduled and coordinated internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Created and maintained files, miscellaneous photocopying, scanning and printing requests.
- Coordinated all logistics for travel by associates and partners.
Floating Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented assistant with strong communication skills and professional demeanor. Legal assistant and legal marketing background. Advanced interoffice and extra-office client service. Ability to manage multiple deadlines, maintain confidentiality, stay organized and work well as a team player. Works proficiently in MS Windows environment using Office 2010. Experienced in Westlaw, LexisNexis and PC Law.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, credit analysis.
- Provided administrative support to partner and associate by coordinating travel plans, calendaring and heavy scheduling of court hearings.
- Prepared legal documents, general correspondence, spreadsheets, and charts.
- Prepared conflict checks, opened and maintained new client files.
- Prepared timesheets and monthly client billing.
- Interact with clients and other various levels of management to coordinate meetings and teleconferences.
- Processed reimbursement and expense claims on a timely basis.
- Assisted in research using internet and corporate websites.
Executive Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a company that will utilize my experience and skills in a challenging environment that allows opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Proficient with Summation Litigation Software, Microsoft Office, iManage Document Management system.
- Prepared and typed legal documents including briefs, motions, subpoenas, reports, etc.
- Maintained and coordinated client meetings, telephone conferences, and attorney calendar, Served as a liaison between clients, attorneys, courts and other agencies as requires.
- Ensure legal documents are processed and served in a timely and efficient manner in order to comply with appropriate regulations and deadlines.
- Responsible for Bookkeeping including client accounts, payments of all office expenses, payroll and handling of petty cash.
- Preparing and Interpreting for clients and client meetings for representing attorney, defense attorneys and insurance companies.
- Legal Research using online databases and regular visits to search court files and public documents at the Hall of Records and Tax Department.
- Review legal publications and perform database research to identify laws and court decisions relevant to pending cases.
Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Resume
Objective : A highly motivated and results driven administrative support specialist who has over four years of invaluable experience working in various types of office and administrative environments. Skilled in numerous office duties and applications, including: preparing legal and other types of documents, monitoring company email and often other office staff, and working with various office applications and software.
Skills : Office, Administrative, Receptionist, Computer, Data Entry.
- Opened the office in the mornings as well as closed office in the evening.
- Answered multi-line telephone and took messages or forwarded calls to the appropriate person.
- Drafted and mailed out marketing letters daily as well as client court date and other letters as needed.
- Drafted court documents such as motions, entry of appearance, power of attorney, etc Notarized documents for clients of the attorneys working in the office.
- Created and updated data bases with client information daily.
- Received payments from clients and kept log of payments.
- Made daily bank deposits into attorney's business bank/trust accounts.
Bachelor's In Arts
Contract Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Dependable and detail oriented Legal Assistant looking to fulfill a position to gain a new career opportunity and enhance my clerical experience. I will provide proficient quality and efficient administrative support in all areas of my position including client confidentiality, prioritizing, and communication with management and support staff in day to day operations of your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Perfect Form, Perfect Probate, TABS.
- Performed legal administrative support functions utilizing legal terminology, procedures, and documents.
- Prepared legal papers and correspondence, such as pleadings, complaints, and motions; filed legal documents with the Clerk of the United States Bankruptcy Court and served documents to opposing counsel.
- Mailed, faxed, and arranged for the delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Independently worked client files to ensure completeness, answered questions concerning bankruptcy procedures, and provided information to parties in order to maximize attorney's time.
- Managed and maintained calendars, itineraries, and agendas.
- Initiated property tax searches, pulled credit reports for clients, and contacted creditors on their behalf.
- Informed attorney of docket filings, court dates, and additional paperwork requested by the Clerk of Court.
Legal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Headline : To obtain the position of Legal Administrative Assistant position. Ability to create and maintain chronological correspondence and legal documents.
Skills : Understanding of Legal Terminology and Documentation.
- Answer all incoming calls and route call to appropriate person and take messages when necessary.
- Manages office details by relieving the Paralegal of routine requests and matters from Counsel, including preparing trial boxes and hearing notebooks.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Prepare written responses to routine discovery requests on active cases.
- Download documents from online system to upload to appropriate file on network database.
- Create, organize and facilitate master pipeline for group case litigations.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Serve as backup for other positions within the firm.
Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional position that would be challenging and rewarding utilizing my acquired skills.
Skills : Microsoft Applications: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Quicken, TABS, Contact-Pro, Calyx, Access, Word Perfect.
- Responsible for billing and received payments for services.
- Effectively multitask to include proper prioritization and bring tasks to closure in a timely manner.
- Received emails to be downloaded from attorneys and clients to be responded.
- Maintained appointment calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Handled multi phone lines for incoming and outgoing calls correspondence with courts and clients.
- Responsible to handling all domestic and international travel arrangements (airline, rental car & hotel) for attorney.
- Combined multiple ZIP/PDF files using Adobe Acrobat software.
- Performed major typing on the computer and filed necessary documents.
Certifiate In Gerontology
Legal Administrative Assistant III Resume
Headline : Highly skilled and versatile Administrative professional with extensive knowledge and experience in the Legal and Insurance world. Solid work ethic, self-motivated and dependable. Successfully dealt with every level of personnel to persuade, garner support and build consensus.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Performs front desk receptionist duties for a legal firm where my proficiency and experience are used to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Answers, screens and directs inbound phone calls; takes detailed messages where necessary.
- Receives and directs visitors or clients; screens to control interruptions.
- Makes travel and meeting arrangements; updates electronic calendar with new appointments.
- Opens and date stamps daily mail, assists with daily bank deposits and mail drop, orders supplies as needed, runs miscellaneous errands.
- Prepares initial responses to requests under Freedom of Information Act and Audit Letters, drafts letters of representation to EEOC or SHAC.
- Assists with the annual delinquent tax sale redemption period by searching properties at the Court House, drafting letters to delinquent tax payers, drafting deeds and/or property descriptions.
Associate's In Secretarial Science
Legal Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Enthusiasm, organization, the ability to work independently, think critically, and a strong background in psychology. Positive attitude, strong communication, writing, and observational skills. Making people feel comfortable in any situation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Management, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office Suite, Typing, Team Player, Training, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Implemented strategies for execution of meetings and conferences; Organized cases by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helped develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling dispositions; drafting complaints.
- Maintained case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, legal assistants and providers.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintained supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensured operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Prepared, signed and distributed UPS /Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Assisted with special projects and assumed the development, administration of the specific projects as required.