Cost Engineer Resume
Summary : Cost Engineer supports and coordinates the efforts of the cost estimating team and gather and correlate their inputs in the preparation of new business proposals.
Skills : Finance, Account Management.
- Responsible for the cost, projections, commitments, expenditures, and distribution on ten (10) simultaneous projects.
- Gathered data for updated progress charts and reports for management.
- Monitored and assisted timekeeping and accounting departments on cost data.
- Assisted engineers with Subcontract modifications, addendum and back charges.
- Interfaced daily with clients accounting, purchasing and shipping departments, and project technicians.
- Advised project supervisor in project control scope for project execution.
- Introduced and developed incurred cost reporting and tracking standards.
Jr. Cost Engineer Resume
Objective : Cost Engineer experience in analysing and development of budgets, forecasting, Accounts Receivable, Account Payable, variance explanation, ETC, EAC, client billing mitigation, Coding of accounts, Sub Contract Billing and verification, job cost transfers, accruals, reconciliation for month end reports.
Skills : Estimating, Project Management.
- Indirected cost on a monthly reporting basis for multiple parts of the project.
- Updated and reviewed project control budget with budget transfers or approved trends associated with project growth.
- Forecasted and trended all costs associated with engineering contractor, 3rd party contracts and company costs.
- Wrote & implemented project procedures for entire invoicing expenditures.
- Worked with contracts and developed the NTE value on all Work Authorizations for all contract personnel and 3rd party contracts (Subcontractors).
- Verified invoices were within the total value of the contract and monitored actuals expended against the contract for potential overrun.
- Helped project be aware of all safety issues that arise and how to make people aware and be committed to safety in their professional and even in there personnel lives.
Sr. Cost Engineer Resume
Summary : Cost-Engineer, Estimator, Analyst and Project Controls Consultant with over 15 years' professional experience mainly in international oil and gas. Acted as Senior and Lead specialist on various international projects, including mega and multibillion offshore and onshore ventures. Work experience from operators' environment, engineering company, EPCI contractors, consultancies and service companies (staff and contract roles).
Skills : Accounting, Estimation.
- Managed Cost and Forecast for All Manpower and Project Support Cost.
- Prepared and submitted monthly eReport requirements.
- Gathered and provided consolidated cost reporting on total facilities contractors' and owner Management project costs and man-hours on a timely basis.
- Reviewed financial data related to accruals, invoice payments, material deliveries, and other Financial data.
- Carried out communication with colleagues at all levels within respective organizations.
- Verified quantity verifications, adjustments, contract changes, mathematics, FAA and DBE requirements.
- Created and updated project cost reports for management.
Cost Engineer I Resume
Objective : Cost Engineer forecasts, controls, and reports project costs needed within an organization.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Provided a wide variety of Maintenance Planning duties to a group of Maintenance Engineers for routing technical work.
- Performed day to day activities independently with a minimum of supervision and a thorough understanding of Policies and Procedures of Industrial Relations, General Instructions (G.I.), Time Reporting, Material Management, and safety.
- Maintained SAP Notifications and Plant Maintenance Orders and process accordingly.
- Follow-up on materials in SAP to ensure the delivery date meets the job start date.
- Prepared and scheduled work as per plans ensuring all requirements are ready.
- Monitored the job progress, costs, etc, till the closing of the work orders.
- Provided cost control services to project teams to ensure proper project.
Cost Engineer II Resume
Headline : Cost Engineer develops and provides project variances, trending and analysis of expenditures, and completion reports.
Skills : Cost Management, Cash Handling.
- Managed project commitments, forecasts, accruals and expenditures costs for the project.
- Reviewed and approved of contractor invoices, ensuring compliance with approved contract scope.
- Provided clients with different types of Cost Reports (Monthly/Weekly) as per their needs.
- Tracked progress for the engineering work packages in terms of deliverables and level of effort to be reported to the client on a weekly basis.
- Accommodated for the client's needs and accurate reporting.
- Used Control and monitor costs for a very challenging and money-driven client.
- Analyzed project schedule and cost trends.
Cost Engineer III Resume
Summary : Cost Engineer is a extensive project management, estimating, procurement, field engineering, land use-development planning and construction experience with leading architects, consulting engineers and contractors.
Skills : Cash Handling, MS Office.
- Used an Excel-based cost model to provide feedback to Sales and Program Management on new and existing business.
- Provided improvement suggestions for cost models that were implemented.
- Compared Cost Model to data from MAPICS software and SMASH excel cost-based program.
- Worked with Plant representatives, Product engineering, Tier2, and Purchasing support teams for feedback/updates to cost model.
- Led and supervised cross-functional personnel in executing the comparative analysis of Lenovo products against competitors.
- Spearheaded various research and development, product marketing and manufacturing practices overseeing program managers compose and disseminate new product estimates.
- Collaborated with executive leadership and international partners to create comprehensive presentations.
Asst. Cost Engineer Resume
Objective : Cost Engineer reviews project costs incurred by category, calculates future costs based on labour productivity, material price increases, subcontract, wage rates and risk analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting.
- Prepared, processed and submitted project documentation, such as material submittals, RFI's, shop drawings and notification of changes
- Maintained logs for RFIs, submittal, change proposals and plan revisions.
- Studied and understood the contract documents of each project, including provisions of the general or special conditions. Identifies ambiguities, conflicts, and discrepancies and brings them to the attention of the Office Manager or another supervisor.
- Reviewed and obtained a working knowledge of the bid documents, estimate, budget, and ancillary owner-provided reports (such as soil investigations).
- Maintained cost reports, investigate cost overruns and under-runs, ensure reporting is detailed and accurate. Tracks extra work and prepares reports in a timely manner.
- Prepared special reports as requested by the Office Manager or another supervisor.
Associate Cost Engineer Resume
Headline : Cost Engineer is general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices in project controls.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Management.
- Utilized cost control tools to perform, monitor, and review cost engineering functions, including cost control, financial reporting systems, and cost analysis.
- Managed the database for tracking rework hours for construction, engineering and procurement activities and provide a weekly analysis.
- Created a rework training session and trained Superintendents, Craft Supervisors, and Leading Hands regarding the rework procedures to ensure correct charging practices.
- Updated and maintained cost and commitment information as it relates to capital material and equipment as well as Subcontracts.
- Extracted and managed data from the E-track system and utilize the EPC works system to provide a reconciliation of CFAR and SAP for tracking of allowances and labor hours.
- Managed the indirect cost accounts and provide a weekly Indirects report to the managers.
- Provided input with the Indirects Superintendent when developing a Forecast and monitor these accounts for any unusual fluctuations.
Lead Cost Engineer Resume
Summary : To construct difficult and challenging projects with incomparable quality, on time and under budget, for a salary commensurate with education, experience, and talents.
Skills : Cost Handling, Cashier.
- Developed corporate policy, approval process, procedure, and documentation requirements for Piece-Part Tooling cost control.
- Designed, tested, and implemented a mainframe system program to benefit project managers and Sales, and to manage the tooling assets by the project.
- Developed corporate procedure on the Bill-of-Material structuring for sub-contracted work on purchased piece parts.
- Priored to intervention, the cost of these parts was understated.
- Developed corporate procedure for Bill-of-Material structuring and account coding for returnable packaging.
- Produced and distributed multiple data analysis reports geared to manipulate pertinent cost information.
- Collaborated with executive leadership and international partners to create comprehensive presentations and conceptualize innovative engineering solutions.
Cost Engineer Resume
Objective : Cost Engineer provides a wide-range of services including project controls, project management, and construction-related support in the fields of safety, quality assurance, quality control, and procurement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Handling.
- Analyzed cost unit rates and SPI/CPI earned value.
- Conducted weekly meetings with superintendents and field engineers to provide productivity status and forecast etc.
- Updated and provided productivity charts for cost and schedule analysis.
- Tracked quantities and costs using Prism for productivity.
- Provided the appropriate account code for purchase requisitions.
- Created and assigned cost accounts for material requisitions.
- Performed monthly equivalent annual cost reviews.
- Provided monthly safety statistical curves for recordable and lost time rates.