Communications Operator Resume
Objective : To secure a position in a results driven company where I can utilize and develop my skill set to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Skills : Customer service, patient accounts, physician liason, various EMR systems, graphic design, office management, copyright submission, PC/Mac.
- Answer questions of caller according to hospital policy and direct calls to the appropriate department.
- Overhead page authorized personnel over PA system in accordance with policy with regard to the time of day, whether or not the person is a physician, employee or guest.
- Maintain a beeper list and beeps personnel according to type of pager.
- Knowledge of the different panels and all alarms within the PBX and what they are for so that the appropriate policies can be followed to notify the appropriate personnel when an alarm triggers.
- Immediately notify Engineering and/or Safety/Security when alarms or equipment malfunctions or when unsafe conditions occur.
- Learn all departmental policies, especially correct procedures as they pertain to alarms and codes in emergency situations and know his/her role in implementing plan and the hospital call back-roster.
- Attend the hospital's employee orientation and spend time with the PBX Supervisor to become knowledgeable on departmental procedures.
Telecommunications Operator Resume
Summary : A responsible position in your company, to utilize my professional skills, extensive experience and proven abilities. To join an organization as a Dispatcher; use developed techniques and organization skills for any required task and duty.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, all standard office equipment fax, copier, standard switchboard systems and intercom.
- Handle multiple emergency calls and units for the Fire Department.
- Exercise judgment and initiative in dispatching emergency calls and other requests.
- Use independent judgment and discretion in the handling of emergency situations, determining and deciding upon procedures to be implemented, maintaining standards and resolving problems.
- Responsible for determining the necessary response personnel needed for the situation and the number of units to dispatch to the scene.
- Responsible for ensuring the remaining number of emergency personnel is accounted for and available in the event of other emergency calls.
- Directs the emergency response personnel and communicates with necessary supervisors and other emergency personnel from surrounding areas or other jurisdictions.
- Contact emergency airlift, police, sheriff, fire and ambulances necessary to handle the emergency and acts as the central communication point for operations.
Systems Communications Operator Resume
Objective : Over the course of my professional and educational career, my skillset obtained has earned me excellent human resources experience; proven ability to expeditiously manage/multitask prioritized task without supervision with discretion and confidentiality; flexible effective team player; detail oriented; experience with program evaluation, comprehensive needs assessment and strategic planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Cash Handling, Copy, Fax.
- Use a computer-aided dispatch system, receive emergency calls from the public requesting police, fire, medical or other emergency services.
- Determine the nature and location of the emergency; determine priorities, and dispatch police, fire ambulance or other emergency units as necessary and in accordance with established procedures.
- Receive and process 911 emergency calls, maintain contact with all units on assignment, maintain status and location of police and fire units.
- Monitor direct emergency alarms, answer non-emergency calls for assistance.
- Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety of computer systems.
- Receive requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants, and provides pertinent data.
- Monitor several complex public safety radio frequencies.
- Operate a variety of communications equipment, including radio consoles, telephones and computer systems.
Sr. Communications Operator Resume
Summary : Dedicated individual who has ambition to succeed in any given environment. Learn and I am always up to a challenge whatever the situation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS400, Chrome and IE.
- Received and provided response to emergency and informational telephone calls including 911 emergency lines, radio, telephone, and phone for the hearing impaired.
- Initiated and received public safety radio traffic using a multi-band law enforcement network to dispatch police officers; monitored frequencies of the city, county and state law enforcement agencies; maintained logs according to Federal Communications Commission regulations.
- Operated computer aided dispatch system including maintaining officers' radio log, typing case reports, and checking on property or criminal activity.
- Calmed hysterical callers and obtained necessary information.
- Provided Emergency Medical Dispatch assistance.
- Operated Teletype to enter or verify wanted people and property.
- Entered, updated and maintained data on the computer with a high volume of data entry.
Jr. Communications Operator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in the railroad industry or in law enforcement with a community minded department which allows me to utilize my skills in listening, multitasking and adjusting quickly to change in a highly stressful atmosphere.
Skills : Communications, Receptionist, Animal Care, Customer Service, Cosmetology.
- Operate a multi-line telephone console system, alerting system, and TDD system for the deaf and hearing-impaired.
- Translate information to the appropriate codes.
- Determine and assign the level of priority of the call and enter the data into a computer-aided dispatch system for radio dispatch purposes.
- Perform emergency medical dispatch and crisis intervention services.
- Ask vital questions and provide pre-arrival instructions for emergency medical calls.
- Monitor and operate a radio console and computer equipment.
- Receive and respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency services and complaints.
- Ask questions to interpret, analyze and anticipate the caller's situation as to resolve problems, provide information, dispatch emergency services, or refer callers to other agencies.
Communications Operator III Resume
Headline : Experienced, service-oriented Information Technology Technician, skilled in desk side, phone and network support. Team player, dedicated and resourceful, and committed to providing quality service.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel.
- Answered all inbound and outbound Health Center calls exercising superior customer service.
- Provided answering service for 120+ physicians, nurse clinicians, and associate support services.
- Handled patient/physician emergencies and dispatching of emergency messages to physicians and/or their offices.
- Monitored medical and security alarms, dispatching appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Created and maintained answering service procedure and information reference manuals for all clients.
- Created and maintained department safety and procedure manuals.
- Prepared associate work and vacation schedules.
- Created new schedules to accommodate volume increases and/or decreases in order to maintain quality customer service.
Communications Operator II Resume
Summary : Looking for an employment opportunity that is challenging and will lead to future growth in a positive environment that promotes hard work and dedication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Typing.
- Provided internal and external customer service on Multi -phone lines.
- Followed established policies & procedures, Maintained courteous, cooperative relations with the public, patients & other hospital personnel.
- Received & routed incoming calls to appropriate stations.
- Properly paged medical center personnel including doctors and other hospital executives.
- Responded to callers' inquiries concerning patient condition & other requests for information.
- Served as the central communications point for all in-house emergencies (i.e., Code Red & Code Blue).
- Performed various clerical duties such as listings of on-call personnel & listing of beeper personnel; and distributed brochures & mailings.
Bachelor Of Science
Communications Operator I Resume
Headline : Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Representative with 4+ years versed in technical support environments. For the last year I have been working with various teams such as product engineers, project managers, sales and marketing, and legal providing feedback and reports as the consumer operations concierge specialist.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word and computer literate, customer service experience, Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to multitask in a fast past environment.
- Maintained an organized logging system for tracking test results.
- Responsible for taking incoming calls for Stanford University, Stanford Hospital and clinics, and Lucille Packard Children Hospital.
- Monthly average call volume is 90,000 to 120,000 calls.
- Provided information to Hospital staff, patients, vendors, students, and out of state visitors.
- Documentation of all hospital procedures and any changes within the system.
- Metrics for phone stats is always consistent with an average of 900-1000 incoming calls average handling time of 40 sec per call.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information.
Bachelor Of Arts
Multichannel Communications Operator Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with a proven record of performance and initiative in a demanding environment. Highly effective in managing multiple projects and achieving objectives. Strong attention to detail with successful organizational skills. Resourceful problem solver, with an ability to quickly adjust in a changing work environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Billing, Excel, Kronos, Oracle, Word.
- Operated a high volume of digital call directories and public broadcast system for hospital emergencies.
- Screened calls and directs to the proper individuals or departments promptly and courteously.
- Preformed communication emergency/disaster procedures for disaster exercises or actual disasters.
- Facilitated the use of the Language Line for non-English Speaking customers.
- Provided TDD services for hearing impaired customers.
- Monitored, secured, and directed emergency elevator use during defined emergencies.
- Maintained an information log for administrative and public affairs on call personnel.
- Coordinated emergency calls for Public Health investigators.
Communications Operator II Resume
Objective : An innovative and efficient self- starter, with several accomplishments. I have strong Management and Organizational skills in a business management functions. I have a proven track record and a desire for continuous learning.
Skills : Military, IT Service Management, IT Project Management, Retail, Customer Service.
- Responded to 911 emergency calls and non-emergency inquiries with regards to fire and police dispatch.
- Corresponded with Various needs of Maywood citizens and Police Officers.
- Broadcast LEAD data and relay criminal information to State, County, and other law enforcement agencies.
- Enter data information into LEADS and CAD for criminal/ non-criminal activity.
- Multi-task in high volume working area and Observed holding cell cameras and alarm systems, and briefed officials of all shift activity.
- Train and evaluated newly hired employees, Takes down location and personal information of the caller.
- Dispatches available emergency units to the proper location.
Satellite Communications Operator Resume
Summary : Experienced in consumer service, strong organizational and problem solving skills, adaptable and dependable.
Skills : Communications, Answering Phones, People Person, Multi tasking, Computer, Cash Register, Microsoft word.
- Answer and prioritize emergency and non-emergency calls from the public requesting police, fire, and medical assistance, then dispatch appropriate personnel and equipment to the scene.
- Maintain radio contact with police and fire personnel.
- React quickly and calmly in emergency situations.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and perform other necessary clerical and/or administrative duties.
- Receive bond payments, parking citation payments and maintain the petty cash drawer.
- Maintain policies and procedures for Beavercreek Police Department.
- Maintains and provides flight status information on canceled or delayed flights.
Communications Operator Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that utilizes my strengths in customer service. Proven capacity to troubleshoot concerns and resolve quickly. Maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ability to operate office equipment, time management, communications skills, organizational skills.
- Evaluated situations to determine if a violation of the law had occurred.
- Wrote detailed reports for the purpose of criminal prosecution.
- Made detailed observations of university property to detect potential safety concerns.
- Enforced university regulations regarding unauthorized land and property use.
- Served as traffic and crowd control at large sporting events and concerts.
- Assisted visitors to campus by providing directions, information about the university, and explanations of state laws and university regulations.
- Enforced traffic laws by writing warnings and citations.