Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Innovative individual with years of comprehensive experience in Claims, Collections, Customer Service, and Management with the ability to drive business growth, build cohesive teams and facilitate completion for the company goals.
Skills : ICD 9 Coding And CPT Terminology, Skip Tracing, Manual.
- Communicate with customers and third parties of loan modifications decisions based on investor guidelines.
- Collect, verify and analyze all documentation required for submitting files to underwriting.
- Answers incoming and make outgoing phone calls to customers and provide quality, responsive, and positive customer contact with the intent to retain the customer and assist with the past-due situation.
- Process various types of incoming mortgage payments.
- Analyzes customer account status and history and perform necessary calculations to determine appropriate actions and payment plans.
- Saving people homes Skills Used Excel, Homesaver, Intellimods, Default Workflow.
- Managed a portfolio of loans in default, loan modifications, document validation, NPV modeling, second mortgage modifications, short sale/DIL, and answer technical foreclosure questions.
Bachelor's In Accounting,
Sr. Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : More than 16 years of domestic and international Business Development experience focusing on business capture, relationship building, networking, and assembling teams of partners for both the private- and public-sector markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AMS/AFW, Website Content Management,.
- Engaged in business development planning to meet short- and long-range marketing and sales goals.
- Researched industry and customer trends, and identified business opportunities both through networking and through industry tools.
- Served as the customer relationship manager for QNA MSG's Network Solutions Team, and participated in the Network Solutions ISO training courses.
- Worked with senior management, contracts staff, and line managers to build strategic partnerships with service providers and vendors to respond to Federal business opportunities.
- Performed as capture manager for several Federal solicitations and assisted with others, serving as the interface with potential subcontractors.
- Coordinated efforts and data among departments, and engaged actively to build consensus among stakeholders.
- Planned, created, and disseminated documentation and marketing materials at trade shows and conventions, and also customer surveys on a quarterly basis.
- Participated in strategy sessions and worked closely with configuration management and program management.
Jr. Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Professional Customer Service Specialist excelling at customer satisfaction and retention. Patient and empathetic with extensive background in conflict resolution through high-quality customer care.
Skills : Banking, Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting Management, Taxation, Pricing, Strategic Planning, Data Analysis, Financial Modeling, Business Analysis.
- Maintained existing enterprise customers, marketed and developed new high-quality customers.
- Communicated with the corporate finance department of existing customers daily, actively collected customer feedback and demand, and provided a professional response through personal financial knowledge and team-based discussions.
- Kept a perfect record that no customer switched business to other banks during my work period, an accomplishment achieved by less than 5% of the entire unit's employees.
- Provided customized precise marketing after conducted deep research and analysis of existing client resources.
- Marketed and developed more than 100 new customers by visiting these companies personally to collect their specific requirements and explain the advantages and benefits of choosing us as their depositing bank.
- Assisted department manager to win credit business from 50 small businesses, by visiting and communicating with these enterprises.
- Increased the sub-branch deposit by 10.8 million Chinese Yen and loan business by 5 million Chinese Yen.
Master Of Business
Customer Relationship Manager III Resume
Summary : To find a position in the workforce that would allow to interact with customers in a customer service setting that is not overly focused on sales, but instead actually helping people.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Managed all aspects of the branch including, but not limited to, employment, activities, planning, and directing activities of staff relative to developing sources of qualified applicants.
- Managed human resources functions including training, and counseling of personnel.
- Coordinated, organized, oversaw, and participated in career fairs, including conducting verbal presentations, and interviewing prospective employees.
- Served as a primary sales representative by contacting clients by phone, and in-person to qualify leads.
- Worked as liaison negotiating the needs, goals, and desires of both employee and the client resulting in increased efficiency, productivity, and retention.
- Maintained weekly marketing action plans, including telemarketing, cold calls, and in-person visits to potential clients.
- Generated quarterly promotional flyers that were used by the offices within our region.
- Set up recruiting policies, interviewed, trained, and monitored employees in accordance with company policies and goals.
Customer Relationship Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated bilingual professional with strong verbal, listening and writing skills. Seeking a position that will enable to utilize skills.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales, Customer Relations, Accounting.
- Managed a portfolio of delinquent loans by working with loan modification and disposition specialists to determine solutions that will modify the account in a timely manner.
- Consistently recognized as a top performer and exceeding monthly production goals.
- Educated customers and present options such as Repayment plans, Special Forbearance, Modifications, Short Sale, or Foreclosure that will best suit needs.
- Recognized by customers for going above and beyond exceeding expectations.
- Responded to customers, investors, insurance carriers, or third party vendors, research, prepare, procure documents and analyze requests in accordance with established policies and guidelines to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Single point of contact and trusted advisor to distressed customers experiencing foreclosure and default servicing.
- Identified opportunities to enhance mortgage customer's financial needs, goals, and objectives.
Customer Relationship Manager I Resume
Objective : Several years of Customer Service, Office, and Loan Servicing experience. Currently looking to settle in Loan Servicing, with a focus on home loans.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, AS400 Systems, LPS, CRM Tool/Sales Force.
- Managed the Loss Mitigation and Liquidation process for VA, FHA, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, USDA, and Bank of America loans according to specific investor guidelines.
- Set loans up on forbearance and/or repayment plans.
- Evaluated borrower's hardship, assets, income, and expenses to configure terms and the down payment amount of proposed plans.
- Served as liaison between account holders, Underwriters, and Short Sale/Deed in Lieu Specialists to ensure document perfection, and timley review for workout plans.
- Communicated all Loss Mitigation decisions to ensure account holders understood the outcome of their review, and provided options moving forward.
- Educated borrowers on various facts, laws, and ideas surrounding the Loss Mitigations process, with a focus on their rights as a borrower and our rights as a lender.
- Maintained a 100% pass rate for quality throughout employment.
Lead Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Energetic and positive professional seeks opportunity to make an immediate impact on my employer's success. Professional experience and exceptional customer service and research skills.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Worked in a relationship-based environment; managed relationships within the internal department and with business partners.
- Managed more complex account relationships with emphasis on financial analysis and credit action Served as a liaison to administrative areas within the Bank.
- Administered wire transfers, payments, deposits, advances.
- Insured document compliance and security perfection, as well as collateral monitoring and maintenance.
- Implemented procedures to meet production deadlines, successfully executed service level agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus on the stated problem and synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution.
- Built internal relationships and worked closely with a team to facilitate loss mitigation options for customers.
- Presented options and mitigation terms to customers.
Customer Relationship Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : To secure a responsible and challenging position within a progressive company where my cumulative work experience will have valuable application and offer opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Machinery Experience, And ZED Carding Machines Experience, Applicant Tracking Systems, Sales Force Proficient.
- Review, monitor and manage new issues set up, with oversight of the entire relationship provided to the client Client point of contact.
- Complete initial and ongoing due diligence and responding to client inquiries regarding proxy services.
- Support internal client base, provide management reporting and manage internal database and reporting systems.
- Review service quality standards and service levels.
- Perform quality assurance role, including but not limited to: Oversee print and mailing vendors, proxy printing and mailing, monitoring various web sites for functionality and accuracy.
- Secondary responsibilities include development of department procedures, quality standards, correspondence templates and external communications.
- Creating management reports and materials for staff meetings.
Asst. Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and bilingual professional with 4 years of experience in customer service dedicated to implementing positive customer interactions that build strong and fruitful long lasting business relationships.
Skills : Microsoft office, Skip trace, Multi phone lines, Multi computer screens.
- Cultivates and matins on-going customer relationships, including devoted time for customer education regarding loan options.
- Managed a large portfolio of delinquent loans.
- Researched and prepared documentation and processed requests according to established protocol and aided in determining appropriate customer course of action.
- Traveled to various states to service delinquent loans while providing face to face customer care for Bank of America owned loans.
- Managed portfolios from numerous investors including facing foreclosure Freddie Mac, Bank private FHA, and VA loans.
- Contributed to attorney General team evets to service a broader range of loans.
- Represented Bank of America in the Shareholder's meeting regarding troubled loans.
Customer Relationship Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A highly motivated and detail-oriented professional with proven leadership, decision making abilities and over 10+years experience in the financial services industry. A dedicated professional with a successful background in collections, account management, sales, operations, logistics, receptionist and complaint resolution.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Salesforce, Windows, iOS.
- Effectively managed a large portfolio of customers within the DSCR, Office of the CEO and President for Bank of America.
- Managed complex account relationships with emphasis on financial analysis and credit action.
- Provided exceptional trusted services for borrowers involved in the default servicing lifecycle via strong mitigation practices.
- Followed appropriate kept informed routines to ensure customer is kept up to date on loan progress.
- Ensured that all systems of record are documented with all contact attempts and key milestones.
- Acted as single point of contact throughout entire modification process.
- Effectively communicated customer's current status and identified steps required for a fair, fast and final decision.
- Collected all required documents as needed with emphasis placed on urgency.
Asst. Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Energetic and positive professional seeks opportunity to make an immediate impact on employer's success. Professional experience and exceptional customer service and research skills.
Skills : MS Office, Fieldglass, ATS, Beeline, IQN.
- Analyzed customer's account position and offered financial solutions best suited to their need.
- Organized loyalty programs in association with mutual fund companies.
- Developed and expanded account relationships by servicing all the customer requirements.
- Counseled customers on various types of mortgage financing, choosing a program best suited to their needs; completed mortgage application, follow through to closing and resolved any problems while ensuring saleability and compliance guidelines.
- Prepared weekly sales reports for presentation to branch manager.
- Designed and implemented employee incentive programs to increase employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Assisted managers with hiring and screening of candidates.
- Responsible for training and certification of new employees.
Human Resource Management
Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Maintaining a high level of intellectual curiosity; asking pertinent questions to gather relevant facts surrounding a problem, issue, or objective; weighing the relative importance, adequacy, and validity of information to form fact-based opinion, solve problems and make sound decisions
Skills : Geography, General Law, Asset Protection And Undercover.
- Manage more complex account relationships with emphasis on financial analysis and credit action.
- Manage a portfolio up to 450 loans, special assets or portfolios usually consisting of less complex relationships and business loan losses.
- Serve as a liaison to administrative areas within the bank.
- Insure document compliance/security perfection as well as collateral monitoring/maintenance.
- Implement procedures to meet production deadlines, successfully executes service level agreements, and manages relationships within the internal department and with business partners.
- Responded to customer, investor, or other 3rd party inquiries, researched and/or preparing documentation.
- Analyzed requests in accordance with established guidelines and determining appropriate course of action.