Plant Superintendent Resume
Objective : Plant superintendent with extensive experience in commercial and residential construction, construction cost estimating and bidding procedures. strong knowledge of building design, construction principles, and city, state, and federal building codes. excellent work history, including no worksite conflicts due to attendance or bidding issues. proven ability to estimate, purchase and manage building material budgets, with no cost overages. experience supervising numerous crews on a variety of projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Safety, Landscaping, Construction, Security, Management, Shipping, And Receiving
- Enforced site safety policies and any site-specific safety plans or procedures.
- Planned and scheduled all work on-site by means of gathering and compiling updated information from subcontractors and generates a formal 3-week look ahead schedule which coincides with the overall project schedule.
- Conducted and managed the weekly subcontractor meetings with all associated subcontractors to ensure project progresses with minimal delays and conflict.
- Periodically attended weekly progress meetings for the client with the project manager and provided input on schedule and resolution to any current issues.
- Enforced the approved environmental protection, waste management and stormwater pollution prevention plans for the project site and updated the plans as necessary during the course of the project.
- Diligently documented all work performed on a daily basis to include man-hours, equipment hours, % completes, safety, delays, client instructions and actual start and finish dates as they occur.
- Responsible for generating and submitting all labor, equipment, material and safety items requests.
- Maintained a clean working copy of the project red-lines/as-built drawings on a daily bases and provides any and all updates as they occur.
- Worked with and coordinated all work activities with the QC Manager to ensure the project is completed in accordance with the quality control plan.
Senior Superintendent Resume
Summary : Seeking a Superintendent position allowing me to use my professional skills supervising construction documents and their development on assigned projects while at the same time growing with an organization that values loyalty and a strong work ethic.
Skills : Management, Supervisor, Carpenter, Communications, Computer, Crane Operator, Forklift Operator, Boomlift Operator
- Responsible for coordinating and direct supervision of the day-to-day field operations of assigned construction/renovation projects.
- Managed all personnel and trades, to ensure on-site performance, quality, safety, schedule, and compliance to code are met.
- Acted as point of contact with Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Local Governing Officials and Customers on projects in the field.
- Supervised the construction effort in the field to ensure that the project is completed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and customer objectives.
- Conducted regular on-site meetings with subcontractors, vendors, and others as appropriate with respect to schedule, safety issues, and other matters relating to performance in the field.
- Ensured that subcontractors are maintaining record drawings during the course of the construction project.
- Timely prepared field reports (daily reports, safety reports, etc.) and distributed to the main office.
- Worked in partnership with the Project Manager and Scheduler to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project.
Construction Superintendent Resume
Objective : Proven track record of cross-functional leadership and a high level of staff and senior management satisfaction regarding programs and services. Leverages strong analytical, collaborative, and decisive leadership to direct multifaceted projects that capitalize on market opportunities and propel organizational growth and goals.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, Inventory Management, Supervisory, Problem Solving, Problem Solving, Expense Reporting
- Mentored, trained, and managed Assistant Superintendents, Project Engineers, Foreman, and Interns.
- Represented Branch & Associates as the primary daily point of contact with Owners, Design Teams, and Subcontractors to develop relationships based upon a fair, reasonable, and trustworthy approach to the project.
- Provided leadership and guidance to subcontractors to develop functional project teams which proactively identify and resolve challenges arising during construction.
- Participated in project schedule development, created 3 Week Look Ahead Schedules, and lead the implementation of LEAN processes to plan, coordinate, communicate, and manage daily work toward project completion.
- Maintained daily project communication and documented daily work activity including managing both SWPP and LEAD requirements.
- Developed plans and documented work relative to construction changes.
- Responsible for project safety, providing safety orientations/demonstrations, conducting Superintendents Safety Inspections, and leading project safety by example with a coaching approach toward ensuring worker safety with an objective of an injury-free environment.
- Monitored subcontractor compliance with scope, schedule, quality, safety, and risk management.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Manager/Superintendent Resume
Summary : Project Manager/Superintendent with 10 years leading teams of general contractors and laborers on large scale residential and commercial construction projects. Customer-oriented supervisor focused on increasing production, minimizing equipment downtime and costs and maximizing overall plant efficiency. Enthusiastic worker who successfully applies vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. Meticulous manager skilled at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Creative professional with extensive project experience from concept to development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Construction Management, Escavation, Industrial Structural Relocation, Construction Superintendent
- Reviewed plans and specs during the schematic design of pre-construction.
- Obtained building and specialty permits from local jurisdictional agencies.
- Conducted weekly production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
- Conducted all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants, and manufacturer's representatives.
- Worked with construction administration consultants to plan field observations on schedule.
- Oversaw the entire building turnover process, while enhancing communication between all construction management.
- Determined the project schedule, which included the sequence of all construction activities.
- Guided and directed third-party inspectors through project construction, commissioning and closeout.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Superintendent Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Field Superintendent who knows great leadership means satisfied customers. Able serve crews to complete tasks successfully, in a timely manner. To obtain a full-time electrician/management/supervisory position which offers a challenge and utilizes my past experience and educational background.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Total Station Collector Programming And Layout, Forklift, Telehandler, Boom Lift Operator
- Managed, trained, evaluated, and developed manpower.
- Provided guidance, direction, coordination, and feedback to personnel regarding production.
- Ensured personnel is following the safety policy, procedures, and requirements.
- Planned, organized, and directed job site production within scope.
- Managed project schedules and planned accordingly to acquire all necessary resources to meet project deadlines, material, labor, documentation.
- Ensured installation is code compliant, quality standards, and within the contracted scope of work.
- Coordinated production in a timely manner with other trades, GC, and local utilities.
- Integrated corporate projects into district operations and various smaller committees and sub-groups.
- Oversaw, planned and prepared advanced budgets for rate cases.
- Participated in and supports the Company’s Continuous Improvement program and projects
High School Diploma
Superintendent Of Manufacturing Resume
Summary : Experienced Superintendent Of Manufacturing committed to monitoring all aspects of construction, dedicated to building relationships, looking to contribute experience and knowledge as an integral member of a construction supervising team. Seeking employment with a company with hard work and determination will give me the opportunity for advancement and long term stability.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Forklift Operator, Skid Steer, Chemical Cleaning, Inventory Control, CPR Certified, Human Resources, Sales Support, Supervisor/ Manager
- Handling issues with technicians' (paperwork, safety, etc. ) that the coordinators escalate.
- Ensuring that inspections and rig checks are being completed adequately, as well as ensuring that any issues found as a result of these, are being remedied and all certifications are up to date.
- Working with the administrative assistant to maintain an updated file for each customer.
- Generating weekly status reports in conjunction with area manager based on current operations within the district.
- Ensuring that a safety program is an effective tool for reducing accidents and exposure to hazardous conditions.
- Working with human resources to ensure the right people are placed in the best-suited position.
- Preparing a budget each year for any repair and/or replacement of equipment that is needed.
- Working with HSE on upcoming rig moves and critical tasks on different rigs from day to day while enforcing all safety measures are taken.
Building Superintendent Resume
Headline : Reliable, organized, motivated, quality focused Building Superintendent with a proven track record is seeking to advance his career as Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager. Offering hands-on building maintenance and management skills acquired through many years in multiple industries. Possessing a strong knowledge of residential and commercial construction and remodeling techniques.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Machine Repair, Bucket Truck, Service Truck, New Construction, Remodel, Estimating
- Working with multiple contractors on price, timeline, quality, code violations, and scheduling.
- Making, maintaining, and fine-tuning construction schedules to attain maximum productivity.
- Training subcontractors on the most productive way to accomplish goals on a daily basis.
- Inspecting all aspects of contractor work, making sure all items are completed properly.
- Scheduling all involved subcontractors for each phase of development and construction.
- Completing each home site on schedule from planning through occupancy, ensuring all contract obligations are satisfied.
- Approving work being performed by subcontractors and handle any related issues.
- Authorizing payment of subcontractors upon thorough inspection of work.
- Maintaining a safe work site by implementing safety requirements and good housekeeping regulations, enforcing safe work habits, observing OSHA requirements and any state-level agencies’ regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
General Superintendent/Superintendent Resume
Summary : General Superintendent/Superintendent with more than 15 years of leadership experience in small and large organizations. Positive communications skills that generate results through willing cooperation. Honest and dependable when things are going good or bad. Willing participant and initiator of process improvement. An active presence on the job site to ensure situational awareness. Seeking an opportunity with a progressive organization which will challenge skills, ability, and training. Summary offering a strong background of experience, sound education, and training.
Skills : NC Commercial General Contractor License,30-Hour OSHA, Confined Space, Trenching & Excavation, Rigging And Signalling, First-Aid, CPR, NCDOT Stormwater Level I & II, Strong Computer
- Supervised all aspects of construction, including clearing/grading, utilities, demolition, lead and asbestos abatement, remodeling, framing, MEP's, finishes, multi-family, and neighborhood amenities on five other lend-lease privatization projects, totaling nearly 400 units.
- Worked closely with Construction Managers to evaluate submittals, define scopes of work and validate estimates in order to select high-quality subcontractors.
- Conducted all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increased the goodwill and profit of the company.
- Developed and maintained good rapport with subcontractors, homeowners, city officials, and inspectors
- Executed company policies and enforced uniformity on construction methods to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for leading the overall home building process. Fostered a team environment
- Built and maintained positive subcontractor relations.
- Continually evaluated quality, safety, scheduling and cost control measures and enforce the site safety.
Construction Site Superintendent Resume
Summary : Experienced, self-motivated, hardworking Construction Site Superintendent with a strong commercial background. Vast knowledge of job processes and scheduling including start up, mobilization, material ordering, costing and safety. Ability to accurately read blueprints and spec books. Strong communication skills with subcontractors and clients to assure timely and cost-effective projects. To obtain a permanent, full-time superintendent position in a residential building that would enable me to fully use my wide range of experience in a progressive environment.
Skills : Word, Excel, Management, Maintenance, AutoDesk 2012 And Forsite Software, Construction
- Organized, coordinated, and supervised the work of the foreman, sub-foreman, and/or craft employees on construction projects.
- Coordinated new construction and major remodeling, which involved scheduling meetings and reviewing project documents (e.g., contracts, specifications, blueprints) as necessary.
- Determined work priorities and coordinated work activities within the design area and/or with others outside of the office; apportions work among employees according to abilities or specialized training.
- Kept cost records on work performed and materials; responsible for the control of costs in materials and wages.
- Exercised control over the rate of construction progress in order to complete the construction project within time limits, scheduled jobs, and operations.
- Lead inspection and commission of day-to-day construction work to enforce conformity to specifications.
- Compiled daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for submission to corporate offices and corporate offices of major clients.
- Monitored/oversaw Job site safety. Managed the scheduling of onsite subcontract activities.
Lead Superintendent Resume
Summary : Assertive, accomplished, motivated Lead Superintendent with 10 years' experience in operations and production management. Behavioral safety trained individual, highly skilled at working with all levels of an organization to achieve organizational objectives in demanding environments. Value-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude; self-starter with strong communication and relationship building skills. Active listener who identifies goals and expectations and communicates observations honestly. Strong ability to prioritize tasks to most efficiently drive results.
Skills : Regulatory Compliance, Cross-Functional Leadership, Process-Improvement, and Optimization, Strategic Planning, Inventory Management, Training, and Development, Safety, & Environmental Regulations Compliance Assurance
- Monitoring work performance and productivity of trades to ensure project specifications, procedures, quality, and safety requirements are maintained.
- Advising Project Management of potential problems, work interference, and schedule difficulties.
- Assisting in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
- Maintaining liaison with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support project activities and schedule.
- Gathering and submitting the required submittals and maintaining submittal registry.
- Checking material and equipment received against approved submittals.
- Submitting Daily QC report to the client and distributing to the project team.
- Documenting work progresses on site and quality control issues via job notes, photos and meeting minutes.
- Maintaining QC Deficiency log. Issue deficiency notifications.
- Maintaining red-line or as-built on project site. Generating RFI’s in conjunction with Project Manager.
Bachelor Of Arts