Lead Trainer Resume
Objective : Solutions-driven professional with extensive experience in project management and designing/ implementing technical solutions for multiple clients, Forward thinking, reliable instructor with a proven ability of developing and motivating teams to excel. Trainer that can drive continuous improvements through a wide range of work activities. A leader that's able to utilize existing knowledge and experiences to come up with practical solutions and alternatives. Possessing first class executive negotiating and communicating skills, capable of providing authoritative guidance and advice to team members.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Forklift Operator, Trainer, Training & Development.
- Served on a team that is implementing training for a new company-wide software system.
- Trained company staff on the quote to cash module of Enterprise Resource Plan.
- Wrote documentation of training documents.
- Performed QA testing on the company's new E1 system to ensure quality for end-users.
- Converted data from the previous system to the new PeopleSoft E1 System.
- Scheduled training for all offices in North America.
- Exercise strong communication and leadership skills while arranging and conducting the training of new employees.
- Collaborated with four others to create and promote Shatter the Silence, a non-profit organization with an aim of raising awareness and preventing mental illness and suicide.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Trainer/Team Lead Resume
Summary : Solid background in the development and implementations of the successful distribution facility and proven Able to increase overall productivity while reducing costs and inventory discrepancies.
Skills : Communication, Medical Supervisor, Medical Tech.
- Trained associates on different MHE and on general warehouse functions.
- Highly motivated to help all associates succeed in roles.
- Dedicated time to ensure each associate trained was knowledgeable of the operations and tasks assigned.
- Coordinated a line for operations and ensure that production quota was meant for shift and set the next shift up for success.
- Helped associates as needed to succeed in their job functions.
- Ensured each load was received and shipped with quality.
- Ran the gym during peak hours Monday through Friday, providing private boxing lessons, fitness classes, and entertainment for the customers.
Associates Of Science
Sr. Lead Trainer Resume
Summary : Seeking full time employment with your company. Reliable and hard-working and feel that have what it takes to become an integral part of your business.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Construction Laborer, form setter, rebar tying.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
- Inventoried and restocked items throughout the day.
BA In Accounting
Lead Trainer III Resume
Objective : To gain knowledge as well as leadership, organization skills and position at a company that is expanding.
Skills : Medical Assembly, Manufacture, Inventory.
- Trained new employees to FDA and company stanard procedures in a cleaning room environment.
- Worked well with small devices, cutting & trimming plastic devices as well.
- Followed all required work and maintenance instruction and procedures.
- Operated machinery and equipment used in the manufactoring of products.
- Operatored load plastic component materials into machines, run the product through the machines and trim/remove waste from product and inspect part.
- Followed drawings and blueprints procedures inspection using gages dies calibrated, and micrometers.
- Maintained proper handling and movement of material and paperwork.
- Followed manufacturing environment, utilizing personal protection equipment and company policy safety rule.
Lead Trainer II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a competitive and challenging environment. Core Values Satisfying, delighting and nourishing customers Supporting Team Member happiness and excellence Creating wealth through profits and growth Serving and supporting our local and global communities Practicing and advancing environmental stewardship.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Dependable.
- Monitored, evaluated, and recorded training activities and program effectiveness.
- Assessed training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultation with managers or employees.
- Developed alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Organized and developed, trained procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Presented information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Evaluated modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness.
- Created reports for management review and weekly reports for Vice President.
Lead Trainer I Resume
Headline : Experienced fitness professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Client-focused Fitness Trainer with 20 + years of providing solutions to clients in need of nutrition, diet & exercise to improve overall health.
Skills : Microsoft office, Forklift operator, label printers, bilingual, mechanically inclined,.
- Responsible for a team of 10 personal trainers.
- Focused was to coach and train staff to achieve positive results around client satisfaction while always exceeding sales goals.
- Included meeting clients' individual needs around diet, nutrition, and exercise.
- Created individual exercise and diet meal plans to help achieve the client's fitness goals.
- Maintained and tracked the progress of monthly sales results.
- Instructed and created several fitness classes to maintain a fun and healthy environment for all clients of the gym.
- Focused on business development by using internal and external marketing strategies to recruit new clients to the gym.
Masters In Science
Lead Trainer/Trainee Resume
Headline : To be a part of a highly professional and competitive team dedicated to the implementation, operation and maintenance of a mission-critical infrastructure.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Phones.
- Monitored network equipment, servers and computers for multiple clients for active issues and work to resolve issues within client SLA's.
- Created Active Directory accounts, provide user permissions and access to network resources.
- Disastered recovery including recovery and restoration of deleted files, virus/spyware removal, and data back-ups.
- Built workstation/laptops for companies and installing company software packages.
- Prioritized and scheduled problems, escalate problems when required to appropriate escalation engineer.
- Developed and prepared guides and references for end users and internal engineers.
- Documented new procedures, modify current SOP's and update network documentation.
Lead Trainer/Consultant Resume
Headline : Detail oriented, push to achieve any goal for . Good role model and help others in the workplace reach their potential and surpass it.
Skills : Blender, Both Pasteurizer 1 and 2, Tanker Bay, and P.D.O. departments.
- Provided onsite training to individuals and small businesses in a one-on-one or small group atmosphere using custom, proprietary manuals and CD-ROMs.
- Provided database, spreadsheet, data backup, data organization, data security and network administration consulting services.
- Provided web design services using proficiency with HTML and CSS Style sheets.
- Designed and implemented data backup and data security strategies.
- Provided anti-virus and anti-spyware solutions.
- Provided network administration in an Active Directory environment.
- Provided network and system administration in a Linux environment including system patches and kernel updates.
Asst. Lead Trainer Resume
Objective : Bringing exceptional front desk skills, strong knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to work under stressful situations to maximize the effectiveness of reception area.
Skills : Looking for advancements, looking to grow into.
- Greeted and assisted customers upon arrival and departure.
- Trained new employees on how we ran our store and how we expected them to work.
- Opened and Closed the store depending on shifts.
- Counted the safe and the drawers of the registers.
- Assigned tasks to employees and made sure the task was completed.
- Helped fellow buyers decide what inventory was best for our store.
- Created and developed a new personal training program for 4,000 members full-service fitness facility.
- Added 150 new personal training clients in less than one year.
Associates In Administration
Lead Trainer/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the Engineering field utilizing a Mechatronics education, technical and computer proficiency, and production experience to improve the productivity and efficiency of your organization.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Power point.
- Executed daily operations of assigning daily tasks.
- Trained workers in the performance of running a register.
- Assigned and coordinated work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Trained and managed eight cashiers and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Inspected kitchen and dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards were met.
- Kept records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Prepared work schedules and evaluated work performance of employees.
Billing And Coding