Technical Team Lead Resume
Headline : Microelectronics Engineer experience with several, major technology companies & 8 years managerial/supervisory experience. Have extensive experience and expertise in microelectronics manufacturing, specializing in Wire bonding.
Skills : Windows MD, Microsoft office, Data Entry.
- Multinational World Leader in Telecommunications. Achieved a performance rating of '1' (Role Model) for each of my 4 years in Lucent.
- Supervised and trained technicians on Lucent's ATM and Frame Relay switches and was the first point of contact for any issues.
- Managed / Supervised team of up to 15 technicians across 2 lines, reporting directly to operations manager.
- Responsible for scheduling/planning and prioritizing orders, ensuring that all products were shipped on time.
- Selected to be part of the NPI (New Product Introduction) team, which transferred a new Lucent SDH optical switch.
- Experienced with installation, testing, and faultfinding of a wide variety of network equipment, including the regular maintenance of the test equipment.
- Implemented quality improvement initiatives throughout full SDLC.
Technical Team Lead I Resume
Objective : Innovative and resourceful problem-solver with an excellent track record of providing workable solutions to complex problems. Diverse skills in Windows and Linux platforms.
Skills : Networking, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Teaching.
- Managed a team of 10 engineers and tested storage devices. Performed testing and debugging of company software.
- Tested storage groups, management classes, data classes and storage classes including back up dump, migration, recall.
- Network and System Administration Experience Created and maintained user accounts, group and policy objects, file systems folders.
- Worked with network components including hubs, switches, routers, cables, data and communication lines.
- Identified, troubleshoot and resolve network problems using tools such as sniffers and protocol analyzers.
- Set up and configuration of Windows NT, 2000 and 2003 Servers. Set-up user accounts for network, email and Internet access.
- Excellent leadership skill in handling client communication, status reporting and presenting a design to the client team.
Technical Team Lead II Resume
Headline : Certified Project Management Professional with architecting hardware, software, and infrastructure solutions to meet complex business and technical requirements, including developing and maintaining database applications.
Skills : Project Management, Database Design, Data Warehousing.
- Technical Team Lead providing daily supervision and direction to a development team of systems analysts.
- Ensure software solution satisfied customer's requirements, design standards compliance, and the project delivered according to schedule.
- Database administrator and developer for a development team of 20 members.
- Collected and analyzed requirements, reviewed prototypes developed by team members and field experts to produce logical and physical data models.
- Implemented a physical model in Microsoft SQL Server databases. Oversaw database disaster recovery implementation.
- Collected and implemented database changes from integrated systems.
- Worked on-site at the Operations Systems Center located.
Bachelor Of Science
Technical Team Lead/Executive Resume
Headline : Experience in design, development & testing multi-threaded and web based enterprise applications on agile environment and experience in working with Big Data/Cloud Stack technologies.
Skills : MS Office, C#, SharePoint 2010, ASP.NET , IIS ,Visual Studio.
- AT&T Wi-Fi services are a great solution for locations with large numbers of people needing access to the Internet.
- AT&T Wi-Fi Area Network services provide end-to-end connectivity resources for a variety of businesses and industries.
- Designed and developed web applications using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Struts, and Tag libraries.
- Responsible for implementing Struts validation and Action classes.
- Developed all the application modules based on the Spring IOC pattern.
- Created UI testing framework using Selenium 2, TestNG unit testing framework.
Technical Team Lead/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced software engineer with nearly in software system development and leadership roles in the software industry that have encompassed requirements analysis, technical design and implementation of software solutions.
Skills : Asp.Net, Web Development, AngularJs, Knockout Js, Software Development.
- Provides the support for drug inquiry, order placement, and fulfillment, manage patient insurance coverage, and delivery of drugs.
- Gathering detailed requirements from Functional and Business specifications.
- Preparing high level and low-level design using MS Visio.
- Responsible for design, development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Built a very high performance demanding, SOA based, service layer using WCF Designed the Theracall 2.0 Business.
- Designed Centralized Logging (online and offline mode) and Exception Handling Mechanism.
- Designed the Dynamic Rendering Engine to handle the dynamic and configuration part of the application.
Technical Team Lead/Representative Resume
Summary : Database platforms experience in software design, development, and implementations on large-scale database platforms In-depth knowledge of data modeling, data loading tools, database migrations.
Skills : C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Oracle, IIS, BizTalk.
- Collaborated closely with business teams and customers to understand product requirements and produced software design documents.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL stored procedures and shell script to execute various ETL.
- Studied data model and business requirement documents to create complex queries.
- Created complex PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers.
- Logical and Physical data modeling for the above web-based applications Created CRON job for daily and weekly runs.
- Wrote database triggers for audit and data validation, and identifying the fact and dimension table.
- Designed and developed a logical and physical data model by defining a strategy for Star Schema with ER Studio,
Sr. Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Business system analyst and developer with a strong accounting/financial background and an aptitude for creating and implementing automated processes designed to report profitability.
Skills : C#.net, ASP.Net , HTML5, MVC, CSS, VB.Net, C++, SQL Server.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting all SAP financial applications.
- Led finance team in complete distribution system conversion.
- Configured financial settings for Finance, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay applications.
- Developed custom modules and enhancements designed to function within SAP and AS/400 environments as highlighted below.
- Created application in SAP to report profitability by customer and machine placement for all direct revenue and cost.
- The module is used as a primary measure of performance for a service organization.
- The developed daily interface application to create customer invoices in SAP for transactions generated from within standalone service.
Associate Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Creating and implementing automated processes designed to report profitability, manage asset balances and track costs. Cross functional background enables to effectively communicate system.
Skills : Google app, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Lotus Notes.
- Launched the first Android version of the app. Oversaw project development for back-end and mobile technology development.
- Assigned and allocated tasks throughout the development lifecycle to ensure the achievement of milestones and requirements.
- Liaised with end-users and internal teams on specifications and deliverables.
- Coordinated integration of existing stacks with Yahoo stacks. Implemented Yahoo standards and security requirements.
- Introduced a push notification system capable of sending mobile alerts to users regarding match events in real-time.
- Guiding the team in preparing the work estimates and creating the project plans.
- Analyzing the business requirements for handling returned products. Allocating resources to tasks depending on their priority.
Master Of Science
Asst. Technical Team lead Resume
Headline : Proficient in Microsoft Windows Operating systems. Proficient in PC Configuration and installation, as well as various peripherals, data entry, and file editing.
Skills : Network Administration, Management, System Administration.
- Work with the NOC to make ensure tickets within your team are kept up to date and appropriate client communication is occurring.
- Escalating service calls to alternate resources as needed. Respond to 1st and 2nd and 3rd tier customer service reports.
- Escalate to the NOC manager or VP of Operations as needed.
- Ensure service team members are familiar with the systems they are involved with.
- Work with the VP of Operations to target training toward areas in which they are deficient.
- Prepare quarterly reviews for the team and recommendations for improvement.
- Developed/maintained client/server Oracle database applications. Developed web, client/server database applications.
Technical Team Lead/Technician Resume
Headline : Progressive experience in designing, developing and supporting high quality, high performance and scaleble enterprise level software applications and industry verticals using C, C++ on UNIX.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel, Data Entry.
- Feasibility study & Impact Analysis on the functional specifications. Providing Solutions for Production Support issues.
- Performance tuning and scheduling Batch Processes.
- Bug Fixing, validation of functionalities & documentation of the same to closure. Unit, system and integration testing, IQA.
- Presented weekly status reports to the Project Management Coordinated with onsite and customer in support/development activities as a Module Lead.
- Reports Report to Remittance Advice Re-Transmission through Idocs.
- Implement the process of parsing the real-time traffic data.
- Developed and built the system in Linux. Involved in every project phrase, from concept creation to app store deployment.
Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Technician -based application, seeking a position where can utilize skills, leadership, and training with instrumentation and equipment in a fast paced environment keeping three values in mind Empowerment, performance, and cost minded.
Skills : Project Management, Production Management, Technical Support.
- Plan Maintenance and repairs to mobile bottling trailers and fixed lines.
- Assign WO to the maintenance team a needed based on priority and demand.
- Ability to lead projects with timelines and real-time updates to meet delivery dates.
- Work with Gallo and G3 sales on new innovations to run the product on lines.
- Provide guidance and technical support within the division. Plan, Order and execute new change parts as needed.
- Employee investment, teaching, coaching, and planning a career path.
- Technical Team Lead for developing Real-Traffic-Data Producing System.