Technical Team Lead Resume
Headline : Microelectronics Engineer experience with several, major technology companies & 8 years of managerial/supervisory experience.
Skills : Windows MD, Microsoft office, Data Entry.
- Supervised and trained technicians on Lucent's ATM and Frame Relay switches and was the first point of contact for any issues.
- Managed / Supervised team of up to technicians across lines, reporting directly to operations manager.
- Responsible for scheduling/planning and prioritizing orders.
- Ensured that all products were shipped on time.
- Selected to be part of the NPI (New Product Introduction) team, which transferred a new Lucent SDH optical switch.
- Experienced with installation, testing, and faultfinding of a wide variety of network equipment.
- Implemented quality improvement initiatives throughout full SDLC.
Technical Team Lead I Resume
Objective : Innovative and resourceful problem-solver with an excellent track record of providing workable solutions to complex problems. Diverse skills in Windows and Linux platforms.
Skills : Networking, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Teaching.
- Managed a team of engineers and tested storage devices. Performed testing and debugging of company software.
- Tested storage groups, management classes, data classes, and storage classes including back up dump, migration, recall.
- Networked and System Administration Experience Created and maintained user accounts, group and policy objects, file systems folders.
- Worked with network components including hubs, switches, routers, cables, data, and communication lines.
- Identified, troubleshoot, and resolve network problems using tools such as sniffers and protocol analyzers.
- Set up and configuration of Windows NT Servers. Set-up user accounts for the network, email, and Internet access.
- Handled client communication, status reporting, and presenting a design to the client team.
Technical Team Lead II Resume
Headline : Certified Project Management Professional with architecting hardware, software, and infrastructure solutions to meet complex business and technical requirements.
Skills : Project Management, Database Design, Data Warehousing.
- Led providing daily supervision and direction to a development team of systems analysts.
- Ensured software solution satisfying customer's requirements, design standards compliance, and the project delivered according to schedule.
- Database administrator and developer for a development team of 20 members.
- Collected and analyzed requirements, reviewed prototypes developed by team members and field experts to produce logical and physical data models.
- Implemented a physical model in Microsoft SQL Server databases. Oversaw database disaster recovery implementation.
- Collected and implemented database changes from integrated systems.
- Worked on-site at the Operations Systems Center located.
Bachelor Of Science
Technical Team Lead/Executive Resume
Headline : Experience in design, development & testing multi-threaded and web-based enterprise applications on an agile environment and experience in working with Big Data.
Skills : MS Office, C#, SharePoint 2010, ASP.NET , IIS ,Visual Studio.
- Serviced is a great solution for locations with large numbers of people needing access to the Internet.
- Provided end-to-end connectivity resources for a variety of businesses and industries.
- Designed and developed web applications using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Struts, and Tag libraries.
- Responsible for implementing Struts validation and Action classes.
- Developed all the application modules based on the Spring IOC pattern.
- Created UI testing framework using Selenium 2, TestNG unit testing framework.
Technical Team Lead/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced software engineer with nearly in software system development and leadership roles in the software industry that has encompassed requirements analysis.
Skills : Asp.Net, Web Development, AngularJs, Knockout Js, Software Development.
- Provided the support for drug inquiry, order placement, and fulfillment, manage patient insurance coverage, and delivery of drugs.
- Gathered detailed requirements from Functional and Business specifications.
- Prepared high level and low-level design using MS Visio.
- Responsible for design, development, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Built a very high performance demanding, SOA based, service layer.
- Designed Centralized Logging (online and offline mode) and Exception Handling Mechanism.
- Designed the Dynamic Rendering Engine to handle the dynamic and configuration part of the application.
Technical Team Lead/Representative Resume
Summary : Database platforms experience in software design, development, and implementations on large-scale database platforms In-depth knowledge of data modeling.
Skills : C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Oracle, IIS, BizTalk.
- Collaborated closely with business teams and customers to understand product requirements and produced software design documents.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL stored procedures and shell script to execute various ETL.
- Studied data model and business requirement documents to create complex queries.
- Created complex PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers.
- Logical and Physical data modeled for the above web-based applications Created CRON job for daily and weekly runs.
- Wrote database triggers for audit and data validation, and identifying the fact and dimension table.
- Designed and developed a logical and physical data model by defining a strategy for Star Schema with ER Studio,
Sr. Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Business system analyst and developer with a strong accounting/financial background and an aptitude for creating and implementing automated processes.
Skills : C#.net, ASP.Net , HTML5, MVC, CSS, VB.Net, C++, SQL Server.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting all SAP financial applications.
- Led the finance team in complete distribution system conversion.
- Configured financial settings for Finance, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay applications.
- Developed custom modules and enhancements designed to function within SAP and AS/400 environments as highlighted below.
- Created application in SAP to report profitability by customer and machine placement for all direct revenue and cost.
- Moduled is used as a primary measure of performance for a service organization.
- Developed the daily interface application to create customer invoices in SAP for transactions generated from within standalone service.
Associate Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Creating and implementing automated processes designed to report profitability, manage asset balances, and track costs. Cross-functional background enables.
Skills : Google app, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Lotus Notes.
- Launched the first Android version of the app. Oversaw project development for back-end and mobile technology development.
- Assigned and allocated tasks throughout the development lifecycle to ensure the achievement of milestones and requirements.
- Liaised with end-users and internal teams on specifications and deliverables.
- Coordinated integration of existing stacks with Yahoo stacks. Implemented Yahoo standards and security requirements.
- Introduced a push notification system capable of sending mobile alerts to users regarding match events in real-time.
- Guided the team in preparing the work estimates and creating the project plans.
- Analyzed the business requirements for handling returned products. Allocating resources to tasks depending on their priority.
Master Of Science
Asst. Technical Team lead Resume
Headline : Proficient in Microsoft Windows Operating systems. Proficient in PC Configuration and installation, as well as various peripherals, data entry, and file editing.
Skills : Network Administration, Management, System Administration.
- Worked with the NOC to make ensure tickets within your team are kept up to date and appropriate client communication is occurring.
- Escalated service calls to alternate resources as needed. Respond to 1st and 2nd and 3rd tier customer service reports.
- Escalated to the NOC manager or VP of Operations as needed.
- Ensured service team members are familiar with the systems they are involved with.
- Worked with the VP of Operations to target training toward areas in which they are deficient.
- Prepared quarterly reviews for the team and recommendations for improvement.
- Developed/maintained client/server Oracle database applications. Developed web, client/server database applications.
Technical Team Lead/Technician Resume
Headline : Progressive experience in designing, developing, and supporting high quality, high performance and scalable enterprise-level software applications and industry verticals.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel, Data Entry.
- Provided Solutions for Production Support issues.
- Performance tuned and scheduling Batch Processes.
- Bug Fixed, validation of functionalities & documentation of the same to closure. Unit, system and integration testing, IQA.
- Presented weekly status reports to the Project Management Coordinated with onsite and customer in support/development activities as a Module Lead.
- ReportedReport to Remittance Advice Re-Transmission through Idocs.
- Implemented the process of parsing the real-time traffic data.
- Developed and built the system in Linux. Involved in every project phrase, from concept creation to app store deployment.
Technical Team Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can utilize skills, leadership, and training with instrumentation and equipment in a fast paced environment keeping three values.
Skills : Project Management, Production Management, Technical Support.
- Planned Maintenance and repairs to mobile bottling trailers and fixed lines.
- Assigned WO to the maintenance team a needed based on priority and demand.
- Able to lead projects with timelines and real-time updates to meet delivery dates.
- Worked with Gallo and G3 sales on new innovations to run the product on lines.
- Provided guidance and technical support within the division. Plan, Order, and execute new change parts as needed.
- Employed investment, teaching, coaching, and planning a career path.
- Technical Team Lead for developed Real-Traffic-Data Producing System.