Clinical Nurse Supervisor Resume
Summary : Assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction.
Provides quality health care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty, from primary care to cancer diagnosis and treatment to kidney and liver transplantation.
Skills : Leadership Oral/Written Communications Priority.
- Scheduling and staffing of the hospital.
- Making rounds to determine staffing needs and making adjustments as needed.
- Responding to and supervising code situations ensuring ACLS protocol is adhered to.
- Discussing end of life issues with patients and family members.
- Reviewed plan of care and appropriateness and assist with capturing the highest.
- Supervised clinical staff that was providing home health, physical therapy and social.
- Transcribed labs into prenatal records and notified physicians when immediate attention is needed.
BS In Nursing
Sr. Clinical Nurse Supervisor Resume
Summary : BS and BSN prepared, Certified Pediatric Nurse professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position in nursing. Passionate, detail oriented team player bringing years of leadership and nursing experience to the table.
Skills : Public Health, Juvenile Detention.
- Collaborated with the primary clinician and other providers on the development of the plan of care for patients and monitored individualized pathways to assure patient outcomes were met.
- Created and distributed educational material for the field staff as well as conducted team meetings, annual in-services, monthly supervisory visits, and meetings.
- Managed and oversaw the care delivery of 15-20 patients within a defined team or program acting as the point of contact for the field staff, physicians, therapists, pharmacists, families, and other providers.
- Provided direct patient care through monthly supervisory visits and assessments, case openings, case closings, resumption of care cases, and skilled nursing visits including wound care, PICC line maintenance, lab draws, tracheostomy care, tube feeding care, and patient education.
- Ensured regulatory compliance with the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) within an assigned program and monitored adherence through quality assurance audits.
- Completed blended quarterly assurance patient chart reviews, logged chart reviews appropriately, and provided a follow-up copy to clinical supervisors and field staff regarding corrections and suggestions.
- Served as the backup for the director of nursing in the event of his or her absence and responsible for monthly on-call rotation.
- Provided guidance and direction on resource utilization for the clinical team and was a resource for the agency and staff.
BS In Nursing
Jr. Clinical Nurse Supervisor Resume
Headline : Counselor will evaluate patients progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients achieving overall outcome.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Nurse Supervisor.
- Assist in organizing and directing the ongoing Nursing Care services within the organization's philosophy, objectives and established policies and procedures to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Manage assigned pediatric private duty nursing cases, to include responsibility as direct report for all nurses assigned to these cases, including on-call back up.
- Ensure the clinical competence of said nurses and the maintenance of quality care overall and serving as a resource for parents of the patients; serving as a point of contact for referral sources, payer sources, physicians related to the cases.
- Develop and update clinical and administrative policies and procedures that are in accordance with regulations of Joint Commission.
- Coordinate health insurance benefits for patients, with an emphasis on evaluation of medical necessity for PDN and maintaining authorizations necessary for providing patient care.
- Manage and resolve clinically related problems associated with assigned patients and evaluate and counsel nursing staff working on the cases to ensure quality of care.
- Perform on-site supervisor visits and assist in the ongoing plan of care, ensure effective communication, training and coordination of services.
- Assess educational needs of staff, both new and existing and improvement activities and opportunities to advance their education and training.
Clinical Nurse Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Proved care of more than 18 years to varied types of patients from neonates to geriatrics; Provided delivery of nursing care on various types of Medical-Surgical Units including Definitive Observation and Cardiac Units as well as participated in professional practice model and unit base committees.
Skills : Milliman, Interqual, Computer, Software Proficient, Computer/Software Proficient.
- Responsible for active and on-going coordination and supervision of nursing services throughout the health center.
- Initiate referral process for complicated conditions through IPA/HMO, Medicare, and Medi-cal.
- Supervision of Medical Assistants and oversight of other staff.
- Triage and insurance verification/authorizations for PPO and HMO medical groups including various managed care groups.
- Determine allotted insurance coverage per case and intiate appeal process for patients.
- Direct communication with patients, family members, and caregivers by way of the routine hospital and clinical rounds with physicians, staff nurses and case managers.
- Continuos computerized documentation of patient's progress and needs.
Clinical Nurse Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Clinical Nurse Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic.
- Essential critical access hospital surrounded by numerous lakes, forests, snowmobile trails, and ski hills.
- Encompasses the overall functioning of the ED, ICU, Med Surg, OB, staffing for all units and the provision of safe patient care on a shift basis.
- Coordinator for all hospital departments during night shifts and weekends.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of providers throughout the medical care team.
- Believe in leading by example and being able to accomplish tasks as a team.
- An opportunity to coach and mentor new nurses as they are just beginning their careers.
- Provided oversight and direction to field staff to ensure regulatory compliance.
BSN In Nursing
Clinical Nurse Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Able to direct nursing and clinical responsibilities within hospitals. Adept in performing within dynamically changing environments requiring focused decision-making. Skilled in streamlining daily processes, implementing cost control measures, and enhancing operational efficiency.
Skills : Nurse Consultant, Nurse Supervisor.
- Directed various aspects of perinatal services.
- Played a key role in hiring, evaluations, scheduling, payroll, performance improvement, patient flow, triage/bed placement, and staff/family education.
- Arranged staffing and nursing assignments for current and oncoming shifts.
- Provided support to nursing functions within the operating room, recovery room, well newborn nursery, and special care nursery stabilization and transfer.
- Managed the childbirth preparation series, breastfeeding classes, and breastfeeding support.
- Evaluated parents' progress and acted as a resource before, during, and after delivery.
- Participated in record-keeping, documentation, and administration functions.
MS In Nursing
Clinical Nurse Supervisor/Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career in a medically oriented setting, as a Registered Nurse. To expand knowledge and experience in the medical field of nursing. Identify and address their clinical and business goals and challenges in support of improved patient outcomes, lower costs and improved quality of care.
Skills : Clinical Nurse Liaison, Marketing, NICU, Infusion Therapy, Home Care.
- Manage and directed a team of Field staff, to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and appropriate home care services.
- Participated in local office administration in a manner that maximizes cost effectiveness and quality of care and services.
- Liaison for clinical information with reimbursement sources.
- Third party payer nursing updates and re-authorization for care.
- Participated with organization and implementation of new hire orientation and in-service education to new staff.
- Supervised all nursing staff for conformity to company policies and procedures, laws and regulations and professional standards.
- Monitored patient care to ensure quality and appropriateness of services.
Associate In Nursing
Clinical Nurse Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse Skilled professional with more than 20 years of experience in hospital ED, ICU, and ward environments as well as IV infusion therapy in the private sector. Clinical Nurse Supervisor and DON experience.
Skills : Patient support including assessment, Education regarding medications and treatment, Lab work, Documentation with care plan.
- Responsible for staffing and patient assignments.
- Evaluations of employees, interviewing new hires.
- Facilitating triage of patients into and out of the ICU.
- Skills Used Strong communication skills, able to multitask even in busy stressful environments.
- Delegate duties to nurses, CNA's and clerical staff.
- Coordinate patient admissions with the operating room.
- Supervise over 35 clinicians on team.
- Perform chart audits, and initiate plan of corrections.
- Schedule staff assignments, and ensure patients are seen within scheduled frequencies for certification period.
Clinical Nurse Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can provide outstanding nursing care using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge of new nursing methodologies to serve as a valuable resource to the healthcare team of your organization.
Skills : Nurse Consultant, Nurse Representative.
- Responsible for the management of 30 clients at a time from admission into service to discharge, with supervisory visits throughout the service period.
- Developed client care plans which were coordinated with doctors, supplemental caregivers and families.
- Reorganized five years' worth of client files making them easily accessible to team members.
- Audited Nurses notes to assure care plan compliance and monitor client care.
- Clinical Nurse Supervisor at extremely large joint venture practice with Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and MOHS Reconstruction housed under one roof.
- Overseeing needs of seven physicians, management of 19 clinical employees in a facility that saw an average of patients per month.
- Responsible for coordinating case conferences to ensure continuity of care.
Associate In Nursing