Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Summary : I've worked as a Life Enrichment Coordinator for over 15 years, Worked as a medical record clerk for about six years, administrative assistant in the police department for six years processing gun licenses for both retired police officers, business owners and home owners, did fingerprinting and background checks on applicants.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, AOD, Speak Bilingual, English/Spanish.
- Scheduled a variety of activities, preparing monthly activity calendars and implementing scheduled activities.
- Scheduled and implemented resident and family events such as picnics, Christmas parties, special music events etc.
- Prepared food for stated events as well as scheduling entertainment and decorating as needed for stated events also decorating dining room for holidays such as Valentine's day, St.
- Scheduled activities such as parties, family events, socials, baking events, decorating items for holidays and scheduled events.
- Prepared and sent invitations to family for resident, family scheduled family events.
- Scheduled resident bus outings for scenic drives, evening events such as plays, Christmas lights, lunches in local restaurants.
- Assessed new admit residents for both group and in room activity interest and preferences, quarterly documentation on residents progress in activity participation and involvement.
Sr. Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling the daily operational records of several different types of businesses. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent corporate guidelines.
Skills : Retail Management, Healthcare.
- Provided a plan of activities appropriate to the needs of the residents that includes, but is not limited to: Group social activities.
- Responsible for Indoor and outdoor activities, which may include daily walks.
- Responsible for Activities away from the facility.
- Responsible for Spiritual programs and attendance at houses of worship.
- Created activities such as arts, crafts, music, drama, educational programs Exercise activities One to one attention Promotion of facility / community interaction Assure that at least thirty (30) minutes of staff time is provided per resident per week for activities duties.
- Prepared a monthly calendar of activities written in large print and posted in a prominent location that is visible to residents and visitors.
- Coordinated the activities program with other services in the facility.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised volunteers when appropriate.
Jr. Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Many years of Life Enrichment Coordinator. Close attention to detail and very good with people.
Skills : Management, Microsoft.
- Plans monthly activities calendars for 30 residents on long-term unit.
- Directs comprehensive leisure activities addressing recreation, creativity and interaction.
- Organizes annual volunteer recognition event.
- Performs administrative duties including attendance monitoring, progress reporting, and care plan preparation.
- Participates in resident's care conferences.
- Directs contact with the resident's and families.
- Residents come to me with their concerns and I relate them to the appropriate person.
- Orders supplies for the unit and residents.
- Contacts families for other supplies that the residents need.
Life Enrichment Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Work as a med tech and a caregiver and im ready to branch out in a office typesetting. Very fast at learning new things in a matter of days and having a job that challenges to become better.
Skills : Inventory Management, Detail Oriented.
- Created and implemented an intergenerational dance competition which involved senior competitors from five Brookdale Senior Living communities as we as several dancers from a local senior center.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing all activities for Assisted Living communities.
- Designed programming to meet the "total needs" of all residents including physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, purposeful and emotional.
- Planned and managed the activity department budget.
- Designed and produced monthly, and daily newsletters and calendars.
- Planned, scheduled and attended outings.
- Taught classes for senior residents including the Internet, Chair Exercises, Current Events, Nutrition, Meditation, Tai Chi, Stretching and Fitness with Weights.
Life Enrichment Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Executive Director offering outstanding presentation, communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Skills : Team player, Customer-oriented, Results-oriented.
- Assisted them to participate in activities, through the use of their life song.
- Maintained all documents to ensure that they are an accurate reflection of each resident through follow up with residents, their families and staff.
- Created and ensured posting of the Daily Happening's; post blog entries weekly, monthly activity calendar; email and distribute the monthly Branch Happenings newsletter to residents and their families.
- Planed and led/ensured a minimum of 4 suitable and varied life enrichment activities 7 days a week.
- Planed and ensured appropriate outside entertainers.
- Planed and ensured appropriate community outings.
- Created the appropriate activities and environment celebrating themed meals, holidays and special events.
- Coordinated / provided resident transportation.
- Provided one-on-one activities, or ensure that they occur, for residents who cannot participate in group activities.
Life Enrichment Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Demonstrates group leadership skills and knowledge of group dynamics. Utilizes effective communication skills with treatment team, residents, and family members. Knowledge of therapeutic recreation techniques and methods in improving functional deficits and behavior modification Creates opportunities that promote resident independence and improved quality of life.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Implemented of group and individualized activities based on Resident interests.
- Assessed of leisure interests and development of activity care plan based on individualized interests.
- Developed of monthly Life Enrichment calendar.
- Organized of seasonal activities and special events with Assisted Living and Independent Living community.
- Maintained monthly and quarterly activity, social service, and MDS documentation per state regulations.
- Coordinated and facilitated of quarterly Resident care plan meetings.
- Managed of departmental budget, purchases, and supplies.
- Instructed of team members in quarterly activity in-services.
- Supervised and trained of community volunteers.
Asst. Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Objective : To enrich the lives of senior citizens living with dementia through engaging and meaningful daily programing.
Skills : Recreational Therapy, Activities With Dementia Focus.
- Responsible for planning a comprehensive program that includes individual and group activities that meet the needs and interests of the residents.
- Plans and directs activities based on the 8 facets of Life Connect Wellness Program including: Physical, emotional, artistic, culinary, spiritual, volunteer, vocational, and personal Supervises volunteers helping with in-house activities and community outings.
- Provides one on one activities for residents who are not participating in group activities.
- Maintains a safe and healthy environment for all residents, following required regulations.
- Creates Life Enrichment program calendars.
- Organizes, coordinates, and carries out in-house programing, outings, and special events.
- Responsible for writing program food requests and work orders, etc.-maintain good communication with all departments.
- Keeps current in dementia care and trends in the industry.
- Responsible for recruiting entertainment and volunteers from the community.
Associate Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a Life Enrichment Coordinator position within an office setting environment where could have better use of educational skills.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Creates new and innovative enrichment programs and activities for residents.
- Manages resources effectively and work within a budget.
- Schedules, plan and prioritizes activities with residents, staff and community volunteers.
- Coordinates outside vendors for activities and events.
- Recruits volunteers, and work closely with the local community to help bring new volunteers to the community.
- Supervises Life Enrichment Assistant and floor staff.
- Trains and educates all new employees and volunteers through on-site orientation.
- Conducts inspections of the community to take necessary actions to correct for state inspections.
- Plans and implements community marketing activities.
Lead Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain long term employment with a company with possible room for advancement that will allow enhancing skills in and including, but not restricted to, several levels of customer service, management, marketing/advertising, and clerical or administrative duties. To enrich the lives of those around me by coordinating activities to stimulate the mind and body mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Skills : MS Office, Management, Counselling.
- Plans, Implements and monitors life enrichment programs to meet the specific needs of each and all senior residents.
- Ensures residents' lives are maintained to the extent possible by providing activities and contacts with the community.
- Designs a creative and exciting life enrichment program to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents.
- Plans life enrichment calendar each month; including one-on-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting.
- Participates in the review of individual residents' service plans and regular documents of life enrichment progress.
- Assists with coordinating the transportation of residents to and from events outside the residence.
- Monitors activity budget, equipment and supplies.
- Provides guidance and acts as a resource to staff on the importance of activities and other areas regarding the quality of life for residents.
- Coordinates quarterly special events at the residence.
Life Enrichment Coordinator Resume
Summary : Certified Nursing Assistant/ Activity Director working with all levels of Dementia/ alzhiemer's patients. Implemented programs based on the PIES (physical, intellectual, emotional and social) activities. Mentor for eight Memory Care Communities. Created programs that stimilate the resident using Sensory based activities.
Skills : Life Enrichment Services, Suicide Prevention Training, Bilingual: English, Spanish.
- Planned and emplemented activities for residents with all levels of Dementia.
- Assigned and assisted residents with life skills based on their social history and needs.
- Supervised staff and recruited volunteers.
- Managed monthly budget.
- Created a monthly calendar and newsletter.
- Supervised staff and recruited volunteers.
- Kept daily records of residents activity envolvement.
- Worked with marketing on planning and implementing special events.Drove residents on day trips.
- Attended and added input on resident care conferences.