Group Home Manager Resume
Summary : Health Services Professional with over ten years of experience, managing and providing direct services to clients in the healthcare field. Certified Peer Support Specialist seeking an opportunity to secure employment as a Peer Support Specialist or Mentor.
Skills : Employee Supervision, Leadership Training, Documentation, Management, Oracle, Windows.
- Assisted individuals with their daily life activities and personal hygiene.
- Responsible for following each Individuals personal support plan/objectives.
- Kept a clean environment and cooking meals according to their medical/healthcare requirements.
- Administered medications at designated times according to Doctor's orders.
- Transported to and from Day Hab or any scheduled medical appointments.
- Reported any medical issues immediately to the nursing department.
- Oversaw activities, budgets, and schedules for adult group homes and ensure all residents.
Sr. Group Home Manager Resume
Summary : Highly organized, resourceful and dedicated individual offering a solid educational background in healthcare administration, with extensive hands-on experience in quality customer services, general office administration, and healthcare operations.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Wordperfect, Access.
- Plans, implements and evaluates the programs, services and activities provided in the group home.
- Provides supervisory oversight, technical guidance and advice to staff.
- Maintains group home facilities and performs related administrative duties.
- Conducts staff meetings to review case management services, to discuss difficult cases as a team, to provide team development opportunities and to share information.
- Arranges for appropriate health and safety inspections of facility and prepares facility and program for State certification.
- Manages crisis situations and behavioral issues as the needs arise.
- Promotes a positive and productive work environment.
Group Home Manager III Resume
Summary : Mental Health Counselor specializing in client center. Inpatient and outpatient consultant psychiatrist for adolescent treatment group homes. Led community education programs on the diagnosis and treatment of mood and personality disorders. Responsible self-starter who communicates well and is dedicated to improving the well-being of clients.
Skills : DCW Certified with Arizona Care Providers, CPR, First aide, level 1 fingerprint clearance, article 9, prevention and support, current TB test,.
- Directed all protective placement, case management, parent education, and family reunification activities.
- Advised patients on community resources, made referrals, and devised realistic treatment plans.
- Compiled socio-psychiatric case histories to facilitate accurate diagnosis.
- Reduced the unnecessary use of institutional care by treating high-risk clients living in the community.
- Communicated with public, social, and welfare agencies to obtain and provide information.
- Presented case history material for review and discussion with other staff members.
- Practiced cognitive behavioral, motivational enhancement, and structural family therapy.
Group Home Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated worker, and passion is working with kids who have disabilities. Worked at a day treatment center for kids with behavioral problems for five years.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Organizational skills, self starter, Quick learner.
- Scheduled medical appointments with doctors and provide safe transportation to and from all medical appointments.
- Scheduled and assisted clients with community activities.
- Lifted, transferred client from bed to wheelchair.
- Responsible for scheduling outings for recreation purposes in the community.
- Managed 3 physically and mentally challenged adults.
- Overall duties included but not limited to: Money management, training of new, current, and outgoing staff.
- Scheduled staffing hours, Medication handling, ordering, and distribution.
Group Home Manager I Resume
Summary : Experienced professional working in a hospital, convalescent, and group home setting with some management and excellent communication skills. Ample experience in complete patient care, which includes, but is not limited to assisting patients with completing necessary tasks pertaining to activities of daily living, I.E. Bathing, clothing toileting, basic grooming, and ambulating patient, as well as full vitals, blood sugars, and the completion of documentation regarding their care, reporting any concerns, and, or abnormalities to the proper staff.
Skills : CPR, 1st Aid, MAC certified.
- Scheduled client appoints, transported clients as needed.
- Completed client documentation monthly, including group home/client funds, MARS, Client progress, as well as lack of progress.
- Passed medications, performed blood sugars, and/or vitals, assuring proper administration as well as documentation of procedures.
- Took extra care to include socializing clients by way of taking them out shopping with on daily/weekly needs.
- Observed clients/patients and reported any concerns, and/or change to appropriate staff.
- Managed facility and maintained a healthy living environment.
- Responsible for making all clients DR's appointments.
Asst. Group Home Manager Resume
Summary : Goal oriented professional with more than 15 years experience as a Residential Aide, Medication technician, Lead Developmental Specialist and Para Professional and Behavioral Health Technician.
Skills : Interviewing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Marketing,.
- Administered medications and treatments.
- Planed and cooked all the meals. Maintain cleanliness of the home.
- Monitored all residents for safety and well being.
- Scheduled appointments and also transportation to and from appointments.
- Documented accurately and in a timely manner, MARS.
- Checked all medication into the home from pharmacy monthly. Checked alarms and fire extinguishers out monthly. Communicated with the supervisor daily and as needed.
- Completed laundry duties, washing, drying, hanging and folding clothing and linen.
Associate Group Home Manager Resume
Headline : Over ten years of experience with providing therapeutic mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults, including over a year with the substance abuse population. Experience with handling crisis situations.
Skills : Direct Care.
- Monitored four consumers between the ages of 10 and 18 with mental health and developmental issues.
- Documented the performance and progress toward the goals of the client.
- Engaged consumers out in the community to build and improve adaptation and socialization skills.
- Assisted consumers with developing coping skills and anger management techniques.
- Assisted consumers with activities of daily living and behavior management.
- Engaged consumers out in the community to build adaptation and socialization skills.
- Tracked of day to operations Supervised staff.
Mental Health Counseling
Group Home Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in education teaching student 1-1 with learning disabilities, tutor students with reading and language skills using phonics. Worked in a hospital environment assisting mentally ill and challenged patients with all their daily needs.
Skills : Extensive Experience In Education, Management And Mental Health.
- Interviewed potential applicants for possible employment.
- Monitored staff timesheets for excessive tardiness and absences.
- Shopped for the clients personal items, food and medical supplies.
- Planned the clients menus and their monthly activity calendar.
- Attended ISP and management meetings as well as conducted monthly staff meetings.
- Monitored the mediation books and resident log books for errors.
- Conducted weekly house inspections for cleanliness and maintenance problems.
- Conducted monthly firedrills and inclement weather drills.
BA In Psychology
Group Home Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Conscientious, personable, & energetic Human Service Professional/customer service with 7 plus years of experience that encompasses supporting adolescents and adults in both the developmental and mental health population.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tube feedings, Medical Terminology.
- Encouraged good behaviors using the positive reinforcement method.
- Organized and engaged in recreational activities such as games and puzzles.
- Responsible for primary care, case management, and medication management.
- Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
- Implemented necessary changes based on evaluation of staffing requirements and floor assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
- Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision.
Associate Of Science
Group Home Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a customer service position in a company where can maximize people oriented experience, communication skills and problem analysis and problem solving abilities, Would like to obtain a position in a competitive work environment, using many years of management skills and experience.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Maintained the living space, hygienic, neat and clean at all times.
- Cooked light meals for the clients as per their preferences.
- Assisted clients in feeding as and when required.
- Collected and carried out laundry for assigned clients.
- Provide personal and health care to the assigned elderly.
- Ensure high quality companionship of the client.
- Assist in feeding, bathing and maintenance of client's personal hygiene.
- Accompany the client to hospital and social visits.