Transportation coordinator Resume
Objective : Worked towards a transportation coordinator certificate and a business certificate. I have made the Deans List 2 semesters in a row, Love kids and have been watching 4 kids for over a year(2 with disabilities).
Skills : BLS Health Care Provider Cpr Instructor, Heart Saver Cpr Instructor,Heart Saver First Aid,advanced First Aid,Aed Instructor, Blood Born Pathogens Instructor,Air Quality Management, Biohazard Waste Materials Management, Honorary Kentucky Colonel.
- Direct day to day operations of the dept.
- Oversee hiring and scheduling process Manage cleaning and preventative maintenance of beds and equipment.
- Manage employee evaluations and daily operations.
- Oversee departmental budget of $150,000.00 and manage overtime.
- Worked cross functionally with environmental service team.
- Created and implemented the transport department from inception.
- Developed and created a paging system hospital wide.
- Skills Used Management skills Motivational skills.
Bachelors In University Studies
Employee Transportation Coordinator Resume
Summary : A pro-active, productive individual, demonstrating a high level of initiative with extensive experience in the transportation industry. Ability to motivate and develop employees for long term growth. Experienced in providing a team concept which emphasizes optimum performance.
Skills : Real Estate Consulting, Financial Modeling , Pro forma, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for all functions relative to transportation operations for a major transportation company.
- Checked all orders to ensure accuracy and inform as to what, when and how to ship.
- Contacted trucking companies for shipping and trace all orders for loading and trace same after loaded to customers and report delays to marketing.
- Effectively interfaced with marketing to ensure optimum shipping performance levels.
- Responsible for all incoming/outgoing reports and shipping logs.
- Handled transportation records and enter information into computer.
- Determined the most cost efficient routing, coordinate load patterns and expedite shipments, monitoring all loads from point of origin to destination.
- Effectively worked with the drivers and clients for the purpose of reducing customer complaints and speed handling of service requests.
Transportation Coordinator/Driver Trainer Resume
Headline : Accomplished customer service professional bringing 22 years of solid experience and select strengths that encompass account management, tracking, problem resolution, scheduling and collections.
Skills : Movement Specialist, Microsoft Expert, Heavy Lifter.
- Responsible for carrier sourcing and rate negotiation Ensuring on time deliveries and reducing carrier detention.
- Manage carrier database throughout TMS UltraShip of 156 carriers.
- Relationship building with internal and external customers and carriers.
- Foster relationships with all levels of the workforce.
- Securing capacity by introducing new carriers to our system.
- Coaching and mentoring these carriers on our procedures.
- Creating solutions to our customer's logistics needs.
Assistant Transportation Coordinator Resume
Headline : Interested in securing a job with this company. For over 8 years I have been involved in real estate, managing and developing multiple rental properties, and debt financing. I am skilled in new acquisitions on assets and management of most current investments. I am proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse, Case Management, Social Services.
- Directed truck drivers where to take their loads and communicated necessary information associated with those loads.
- Monitored payroll to ensure that the drivers were paid correctly.
- Remotely monitored the flow of vehicles or inventory, using Web-based logistics information systems to track vehicles or containers.
- Tracked product flow from origin to final delivery.
- Entered logistics-related data into databases.
- Maintained logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Communicated with or monitored service providers.
BS In Agriculture
Scheduling/Transportation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in a Administrative field that requires knowledge and experience obtained through education and experience.
Skills : Inventory control, data entry, inspections, maintenance, navigation consumer relations.
- Generating daily transportation schedule and inform residents of their departure time.
- Communicate directly with residents regarding scheduling, schedule changes or special requests.
- Transport residents to and from appointments as needed.
- Ensure drivers are completing daily vehicle inspections and logs.
- Updated the Policy and Procedure, interviewed and hired 3 people.
- Created new and improved Transportation Request Forms, and created Car Wash Forms.
- Skills Used Observing, creativity, thoughtfulness.
B.A. In Criminal Justice
Transportation Coordinator/Driver Resume
Objective : Focused manager versed in contract negotiation and process improvement. Applies in-depth knowledge of industry trends and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and business expansion. With 4 years of management experience, utilize strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve complex operational problems. Proactive in flagging and developing solutions for process inefficiencies.
Skills : Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate.
- Oversaw scheduling for the day-to-day activities of 20+ transportation employees.
- Established transportation cost standards and economical shipping practices.
- Conducted research on logistics operations, including literature reviews, interviews and site visits.
- Evaluated and reconfigured systems to support customer service and operational goals.
- Monitored department performance data to identify and avoid potential risks.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
- Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
Logistics And Transportation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly competent and task driven. Possesses a quick learning curve. Adaptive to change and engages problems proactively. Adept at addressing work processes, new systems and coordinating projects. Experienced assisting in the development and implementation of short and long-term objectives and strategies. Able to achieve goals without direct supervision.
Skills : Microsoft office , excel and word, Customer Service, Management.
- Supervised Commercial and Residential Telemarketing department.
- Acted as fill-in Salesman for Sales Department.
- Conducted Origin Agent Surveys for domestic and International relocations and train others to perform them.
- Served as relief Dispatcher and Customer Service Supervisor.
- Conducted inside support to the Commercial team.
- Advised owner and drivers as the Agency Safety Officer.
- Worked closely with shippers to assess and manage their transportation needs and requirements.
Commercial Transportation Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within my chosen field where I can utilize my skills as a hard-working, well-educated employee in exchange for being a valued asset to the company.
Skills : Transportation Coordinator, Patient Care Aide.
- Responsible for completion of new employee pre-driving assessment.
- Perform background checks and assist with interview process.
- Train drivers on the Smith System Driving Program.
- Supervise drivers, and assist with scheduling of daily routes.
- Conduct monthly Smith System Staff meetings.
- Responsible for maintenance of the day care buses.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets of both mechanical and exterior/interior upkeep.
Transportation Coordinator Foreman Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic and well-organized Administrative Assistant and Customer Service Representative with solid background in data entry, schedule management, office administration, proofreading, database management and word processing. Personable and professional under pressure with outstanding telephone skills.
Skills : MS programs/Windows Internet Basic Army Infantry Training Emergency Preparedness Firearms proficiency Dedicated team player Security Operations.
- Oversaw daily office and driving operations for staff of up to twenty employees.
- Prepared and distributed payroll for staff of up to twenty direct reports.
- Composed and drafted outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.
- Helped to update company's employee manual, including training and development sections.
- Helped compose and distribute employee notices.
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
High School Diploma
Senior Transportation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated Transportation Logistics Coordinator qualified in data management and anomaly-based Analytics. Cuts costs and improves efficiency through effective management, strategic scheduling And streamlined operations.
Skills : DMAIC projects; team building; rate negotiations; SOP's; Staffing; Audit prep; Lot management; Claim filings.
- Coordinated transportation for veterans to and from medical and psychiatric appointments.
- Determined eligibility of veterans and to communicate that did and did not qualify based on federal criteria.
- Collect and track/trended data for Quality measures.
- Created and maintained a daily log of all transportation actions (IE ALS, BLS or by VA travel).
- Created monthly reports for upper management for utilization for budgetary and statistical reports.
- Reviewed applicable regulations to determine entitlements and method of travel.
- Reviewed billings for contracted services and verifies that services billed were received.
- Operate Veteran Health Information & Technology Architecture (VISTA) to generate transportation consult.
Purchasing Transportation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service skills seeks opportunity to improve passenger safety, security, and comfort as a conscientious Corporate Flight Attendant.
Skills : Phlebotomy, EKGs, Electronic Medical Records, Vital Signs, Microsoft Office, Scheduling Appointments, Multi-Line Phone System, Data Entry.
- Supervise and schedule drivers hours and routes.
- Schedule transportation for surrounding county medical facilities.
- Set up fuel and maintenance credit cards for divers.
- Schedule van maintenance and repairs with area vendors.
- Coordinate compliance with State of Wisconsin, Brokerage Firm and Managed Care Providers.
- Responsible for company policy and procedures.
- Increased company revenues with changes in operating procedures.
Transportation Coordinator Resume
Objective : An ambitious, bright, and talented scholar who thrives on helping others and learning new things along the way. I am focused, innovative, creative, and results driven. With the capacity to learn quickly I embrace technology with ease and welcome challenges. I currently serve in the United States Army as a transportation coordinator where my goal is to produce high quality of work, safely and productively at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, Travel Arrangements, Documentation, Sales, Logistics.
- Establish company routes concentrating on customer service.
- Ensure to receive all phone calls from drivers any hour in day.
- Ensure to track routes to assure on time deliveries to enterprise customers.
- Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver logs, DVIR's, trip reports and invoices.
- Review driver's hours properly and submit apt timecards to payroll.
- Perform in collaboration with Transportation Manager to enhance load capacity and reduce damaged merchandise and loading errors.
- Handle client concerns and direct problems to suitable parties.