Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Summary : To fully utilize potentials as an Engineer in a service and quality oriented organization and likewise impart acquired & inherent skills. Hands on experience with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, worked on AP's (access point) from design to manufacture and final test, done conductive testing on Wi-Fi devices Did full validation for the amplifier.
Skills : Management, Project Management, MS Office, Leadership, Forecasting, Strategic Planning.
- Led development of strategic and tactical planing for optimizing manufacturing management systems and establishing direction for assigned functional areas.
- Drove priority and timing of area-focused projects and improvements, within department, based on interpretation of company needs and team performance.
- Managed safety, quality, team development, and performance of operators and equipment Field Service Engineers in failure analysis lab.
- Led and participated in cross-functional teams including process engineering, manufacturing, industrial engineering, and training in  $2 billion facility.
- Accountable for failure analysis team meeting goals and KPIs and maintaining tool availability, utilization, and cycle time while ensuring adherence to all safety and quality standards.
- Developed and executed training plans to close critical gaps across analysis techniques and operations.
- Provided coaching, opportunities for professional growth, and progressive discipline according to corporate guidelines.
- Developed training materials for multiple failure analysis tools and techniques, mentored peer trainers, and led training focus team.
- Improved response time to all process and equipment related issues by more than 27% including identification, containment, and resolution of problems, defects, or excursions in addition to all engineering analysis, decision-making and process related issues in Thin Films Functional Area.
Sr. Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Summary : An Failure Analysis Engineer with a background in mixed-signal & power electronics, including Test, Quality, and Reliability experience. A self-starter who is committed to building new skills, enjoys team environments, and welcomes new opportunities to contribute and succeed.
Skills : Failure Analysis Engineer, Supplier Quality, R & D.
- Worked with internal customers daily to perform testing and analysis for all materials science issues supporting product lines such as bio-absorbable stents, mitra-clip, drug eluting stents, catheters and cell interaction on device materials.
- Products analyzed include components during the development phase through manufacturing for failure analysis.
- Supported QA in failure analysis for CAPA and NCMR resolution.
- Led for all laboratory equipment validation activities.
- Identified and isolated very fine particulates of contamination in polymer drug device materials, which were very difficult to isolate for analysis.
- Developed a method to isolate the particulates and achieve identification of the particulates for the quality issue, which resolved the problem.
- Participates in failure investigations to analyze internal system or process failures and to recommend design improvements or corrective and preventive action
Jr. Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, dependable, and well-rounded individual. To work in a field where installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers and networks. To gain hands on experience in supporting advanced networking technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Linux.
- Advanced CMOS Technology Development Provided timely and accurate "Root cause" identification of Advanced CMOS technology based digital failing units for WTBU like OMAP, Rapuyama, 8MSRAM etc.
- Supported the quality assurance system and technical activities.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, experienced working in multiple discipline project teams (Memory Fails, Non-Memory reliability fails, Nanoprobing, AFM Analysis, Next generation tool evaluation) and strong project management skills.
- Responsible for Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) on WTBU units to identify root cause of failures.
- Performed nano-probing on Advanced CMOS technology devices to identify root cause failures up to 28 nm technology node.
- Performed Electrical Fault isolation during deprocessing using SEM, Optical microscopes, laser marker, Zyvex D-Nanoprober, K&W Nanoprober and Veeco AFM.
- Played Key role in evaluation of next generation Nanoprober to be procured for Texas Instruments for performing failure analysis for 28nm and smaller technology node transistors.
- Participated in International symposiums and shared knowledge with co-workers on advances in semiconductor industry for failure analysis of advanced transistor devices.
Failure Analysis Engineer I Resume
Objective : Experience in Hardware & Software Testing and Validation of Intel Technologies & Features like BIOS and Security in Windows, Linux and android operating system. Experience in Intel platform System BIOS, Memory, Processor, PCH and Graphics performance and Functional validation for Laptop, Tablet and mobile platforms in Windows, Linux and android OS's.
Skills : Lithography, Process Development, Equipment Development,.
- Analyzes product quality problems and determine root cause and implement corrective and preventive action to reduce Failure rate.
- Audits and supports for the New Product Introduction and work for non-compliance if any.
- Maintains the FIR, VLRR and IFIR Goal under control through effective CLCA Plans.
- Organizes Quality Meeting to work on Defects / non-compliance detected during In-Process and Incoming material Audit in manufacturing.
- Works with customers and customer feedback to drive product-Q improvement.
- Measures the Field Failure rate (FFR) progress study through customer feedbacks and fix the same with 5C and 8D reports.
- Prepares metrics and related reports in weekly, Monthly and Quarterly and Periodic review for all Open issues and follow up case.
- Returns Failure Part to Supplier for Further FA and Follow up to reach them, Triggering FA (failure analysis) at supplier end trough RMA process if failure rate is critical.
Failure Analysis Engineer II Resume
Headline : Looking for and entry level position with tremendous opportunity. Skilled in leading, technical analysis, and working in a team setting for maximum productivity. Strong time computer skills; able to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner. Very good communication skills that have led to excellent working relationships.
Skills : C++, Electronics, Verilog Programming, Microsoft Access, Microsot Excel.
- Completes component level trouble shooting (capacitor, resistors, etc. and failure analysis.
- Tests, troubleshoots and repairs complex system failures, as required.
- Conducts visual mechanical inspection (VMI) of units, components and subcomponents.
- Assembles & disassembles of units, computer components and subcomponents.
- Performs computer data entry using Microsoft excel and/or internal databases including production systems.
- Identifies through testing any opportunities for improvement (ex.test and or process gaps).
- Follows procedures and diagrams in performing engineering change orders, as required.
Failure Analysis Engineer III Resume
Summary : Eight years working experience in RF/Wireless area, Failure analysis, debugging, RF test. Managed full reliability test front-end, product fabrication, process control, Quality Control. Proficient in RF lab equipment including VNA, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators Hands on experience on testing the performance of PA and the receive chain blocks including LNA/Mixers/PLL's.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Handled system level and board level failure analysis for all the test instruments from board level to component level which failed in customer site.
- Done failure analysis and refurbishment on LitePoint Wireless test instrument.
- Trained and mentored customer service engineer technically.
- Mainly used in wireless connectivity test and cellular test Submitted failure analysis report to customer and given out root cause analysis result and correct action.
- Gave repair instruction on each failing boards to the refurbish team for repair.
- Established and successfully implemented company-wide trouble-shooting guideline.
- Helped after-sales service engineer and other application engineer to solve various appearing problem happened at customer site, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Asst. Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Objective : Result-oriented Failure Analysis Engineer with a proven track record of project completion. Highly recommended by both local and offshore counterparts for project sustaining capabilities. Have been recognized to have strong capabilities on both package and die level failure analysis skills coupled with firm decisiveness especially during risk assessments.
Skills : Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Vector Network Analyzer, EMI Receiver, Antenna, Amplifier, Filter, Attenuator, LISN, SAR Probe, SAR Dipole, SAR Liquid.
- Responsible for Failure analysis on the ASUS motherboards according the layout.
- Read schematics on PC/Network Hardware Collect and analyze information from the RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) system of ASUS products.
- Manages operation documentations and maintenance and sharing failure analysis knowledge with other engineers in PCBA qualification build or material evaluation.
- Collaborates with Product Engineering, Business Units, Manufacturing, Quality, Reliability and Design for various quality and reliability related issues.
- Understands of semiconductor physics, MOS and bipolar junction transistor theory of operation, and a detailed transistor-level understanding of a variety of analog and logic circuits Perform root cause product and process failure analysis and closed-loop corrective and preventative action processes in a highly technical environment, including documentation and follow-up.
- Supports Sales and Field Engineering in customer complaint/return situations, professionally-presented written and verbal analysis, and consistent follow-up.
- Performs extensive statistical analysis to ensure control of manufacturing processes, suggest and implement continuous improvements to manufacturing process control.
- Establishes specifications and procedures for incoming and outgoing Quality Control, interface with and support the line QC staff to ensure that parts, products and processes are in compliance.
- With Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, implement parts and process cost reductions without impact to quality.
Associate Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in Quality/Reliability Engineering. Responsible for performing timely failure analysis on complex electromechanical medical devices. Acquired skills include: Performed analytical analysis and root cause failure analysis of semiconductor devices, on both wafer, package and board levels.
Skills : Quality Engineering, Management.
- Supported FA of storage system controller  from the customer field and production.
- Dissected failures to component level.
- Generated reports and interfaced with customers on quality issues.
- Interfaced with design engineering to resolve production and field issues.
- Implemented corrective actions internally and at contract manufacturers to improve product quality.
- Interfaced with suppliers for the root cause of component failures and oversaw supplier corrective actions.
- Decapped and X-rayed packages to analyze die for failure.
- Analyzed CSAM pictures.
- Worked BGA parts.
Lead Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Summary : A high performing engineer - with BSEE - recognized for strong communication skills. 18 years of semiconductor industry and appliance electronic control experience featuring achievements in project management, product qualification, and customer support.
Skills : Exceptional technical analysis skills.
- Completed sample analysis for equipment and process qualifications.
- Identified optimum analytical approaches critical to problems.
- Coordinated analytical resources to ensure rapid and accurate results for manufacturing ramp.
- Conducted innovative use of new analytical tools, equipment and methodologies.
- Developed, recorded and performed various failure analysis on systems and components to identify root cause.
- Developed formal failure analysis report data and findings of complaint and other groups after analysis completion.
- Maintained and oversaw calibration of analysis equipment.
Failure Analysis Engineer Resume
Headline : Strongly desires the opportunity to be part of a quality team in a growth-oriented organization allowing the expansion of acquired technical skills. Summary: Highly motivated test engineer with over 10 years of IT, Networking, software programming, troubleshooting, problem solving and customer service experience.
Skills : Testing, Management.
- Utilize a wide array of Failure Analysis techniques to troubleshoot telecommunications equipment which has failed at a customer site.
- Effectively prioritizes tasks to provide customers and internal organizations with timely and accurate Failure Analysis Reporting for the following products: AOLM, AOLM2, AOFM, CX-10, CX-40, CX-100, XMM, XP-PEM-AC, X-PS-DC, X-FANTRAY, TSM.
- Conducts thorough investigations to isolate true Root Cause and document the investigation and results in detail.
- Presents results Executive members and other cross-functional teams.
- Performs troubleshooting on system, FRU, PCBA, and component levels.
- Determines effective Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions to prevent future failures and drive the implementation of the solutions.
- Performs extensive data analysis and define failure modes.
- Develops, defines, optimizes, documents, and implements processes.
- Resolves secondary failures occurring on equipment during the Refurbish/Repair process.