Summary : Scheduler is responsible for scheduling events and meetings. This includes scheduling meeting rooms, hotels, and travel arrangements.
Skills : Patient Scheduling, Fast Learner, OSHA Compliance, Attention To Detail, HIPAA Compliance, Highly Dependable, Filing, Data Archiving, and Workers' Compensation Knowledge.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, forward and transfer calls accordingly, with detailed message taking.
- Preparing and maintaining physicians computerized schedules according to their direction and master schedules schedule clinic appointments for patients, and coordinates with outside agencies, to establish appointments for therapy, and diagnostic imaging or testing.
- Obtaining prior authorization as needed by the insurance carrier, including workers comp patients.
- Scheduling all meetings for physicians, with outside hospitals, physician offices, other clinics the physician is staffed at, attorneys, and rsvp to events, and conferences.
- Entering accurate demographic, and billing information into the computer system, for each new patient.
- Obtaining pertinent medical information, chart notes, therapy notes, diagnostic testing and imaging reports, in a timely fashion, so the information is available for the physician to review at the time of appointment.
- Ensuring timely and accurate filing of data, into patient charts, faxing, copying information.
- Coordinating with the billing department regarding the collection of balances on patient accounts, collect insurance copays and write receipts for money collected at the time of the visit.
- Acting as back up for medical assistant, rooming patients when needed, and ensuring rooms are clean, and alerting physician that the patient is ready to be seen.
- Training new employees on multiple medical programs and data entry software.
Scheduler I Resume
Headline : Dedicated Project Scheduler with 6+ years of experience versed in all aspects of project and personnel management. Results-oriented and high-energy professional with a talent to boosts productivity through innovative management and mentorship also leading by example and inspiring peak performance.
Skills : Primavera 6.8.3, MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel Precision Component, Assembly Production Line, Efficiency Process Improvement, Microsoft Office Suite Expert, Risk Safety Standards, Environmental Standards, Machinery Assembly, Quality Controls /Assurance, Blueprint Interpretation, Management Information Systems, and Productivity Improvement.
- Developing a project schedule plan with ms project defined project deliverables and monitored the status of tasks.
- Delivering status reports to stakeholders for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Drafting an action plan and led meetings with department executives to review project status and proposed changes and also generate weekly project status.
- Sharepoint document management creates and revises schedule templates based on project type and scope, detailing the sequence of all work to be performed.
- Interfacing with the project manager, functional group leads to discuss the impact of work and resolution contribute to the development of project schedules, which sufficiently illustrate the sequence of work activities and contract time.
- Providing information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of the project schedule.
- Breaking scope items down into steps that can be progressed during execution.
- Developing the estimated cost for scope items based on work steps identified.
- Accepted promotion from central scheduling as a lead scheduler to revenue cycle as insurance verifier.
- Notification of inpatient admissions to insurance companies to various facilities.
Centralized Scheduler Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Scheduler. Looking to develop, control and manage project plans and resources from project initiation to finish with the application of project planning, cost controlling and management professional knowledge, skills and techniques to attain project objectives and management plan.
Skills : Primavera P6, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access Database. Key Project Planning, Management, and Evaluation. Reporting and Documentation.
- Prepare project schedules on primavera p6 with WBS, activities, and milestones.
- Develops and maintains project schedules that are resource loaded and logically linked.
- Analyze schedules for improvement opportunities and resource effectiveness analyze, compare and forecast current status against established baseline schedule updating and publishing schedules when required for management review.
- Performs critical path analysis generating forecasts for project resources and milestone completion dates.
- Report the project status earned value, budget resource quantities, and forecast to project managers and project team members demonstrated skill in defining project scopes and details and devising and recommending alternative methods of standardized analysis as a basis for solving problems.
- Make effective presentations on behalf of the planning and scheduling team with the use of logic diagrams, bar charts, s-curves, and histograms.
- Create project plans by identifying tasks to be performed, necessary requirements, deliverables, and milestones.
- Monitor and evaluate results in alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Worked with pre-certification departments in the notification and obtaining stat pre-certifications.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
Oncology Scheduler Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Scheduler. Looking to secure a position where my skills make me the right fit for the company.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Lotus Notes, Customer Service, Typing, Word Processing, Excel, Receptionist, Kronos, and Billing.
Proficient in hospital scheduling and educating patients on preparations for various procedures, testing and imaging at a number of facilities.Created and maintained new training manual approved by director of central scheduling; trained new employees for scheduling position.Constantly being proactive, using outlook throughout work day to communicate with clients, interpreters, and other co-workers.
- Collect office co-pays, check in/out patients and per provider's orders.
- Schedule patient appointments with the provider and other specialists using the e file system.
- Submit hospital charges on an excel spreadsheet to the business office and work the monthly insurance denial report received from the business office.
- Contact patients by phone or by mail to schedule new patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts to ensure all documents have been received before the appointment.
- Send referrals to other doctors and specialist by phone or e-file system.
- Have working knowledge of MS Word, lotus notes, and standard office equipment.
Release Scheduler Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Scheduler. I am a very dependable person and have a great work ethic. I excel in customer service and learn things quickly. I have a great personality and love working with customers and patients.
Skills : Preceptor Certification, Microsoft, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, Customer Service, Quick Learner, Multi-Tasking, Emr, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, and Insurance Verification.
- Scheduling appointments for patients -send detailed messages to the offices -send a refill request to the offices.
- Working on 2 computers all day, one to schedule appointments, and one to send messages and look up patient information.
- Interacting with patients all day on the phone, and sometimes have to diffuse a difficult and angry situation.
- Verifying patients insurances, address and phone numbers and I provide customer service to patients and their family s.
- Protecting the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Making necessary referrals for patients, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Typing, mailing, faxing correspondences as needed and orders office supplies.
- Answering patient phone calls, making sure patients order has been received and is correct.
- Prioritizing all inquiries while answering a high volume multi-line phone.
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Scheduler. Looking to obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can utilize my years of customer-service and supervisory experience, in a challenging environment that enables me to make a positive contribution to the company.
Skills : Type 45-50 Wpm, Microsoft Programs, and Excel, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Office Management, Business Management, Administration, and Transportation.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments of blood donors thru inbound and outbound calls.
- Managing the follow-up contacts to donors via telephone, letter, and email.
- Telerecruiter (part-time) contact via phone current whole blood donors to recruit for donations.
- Following a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor.
- Developing a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform the donor of eligibility to reduce the deferral rate.
- Scheduling appointments to ensure a maximum number of donors are scheduled on a daily basis.
- Maintaining accurate records of donors/groups contacted to avoid errors and to ensure an increase of adequate blood supply.
- Responsible for ensuring that each physician has an adequate amount of patients to visit.
- Working with intake and marketing staff to coordinate admit referrals daily.
- Compiling patient information and entered information into an official database.
Scheduler II Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Scheduler. Looking to secure an advanced position in Project Controls/Planning and Scheduling.
Skills : Computer Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, CMIS, SAP, P3, P3E 6.1.
- Create detailed sap work plans with resource loading transfer data from sap to p6 via pipeline transporter intermediary software create logic driven CPM schedules in primavera p6, including all project management layouts, charts, and reports interface between field supervision, planning group, and operations to meet competitive performance targets.
- Monitor project progress, apply quantity-based updates to project schedule and lead project planning meetings provide critical cost data for bi-weekly cost meetings accountable for the broad propagation of project schedules and planned resource assignments to site-wide stakeholders.
- Familiar with BPTXC SharePoint technology and the retention of version history.
- Accountable for project management metrics, KPIs, and reports spreadsheets.
- Accountable for annual budget preparation for assigned projects order project materials and equipment as needed champion the cause of safety.
- Facilitate weekly safety meetings as required review estimates submitted by contractors, recommend a course of action monitor and control charges applied to sap work orders build and manage required access databases for reporting purposes.
- Flex up scheduler -cycle count technician -manage inventory accuracy throughout the plant.
- Maintains an organized and productive workflow in high energy, fast-paced work environment.
- Answers phone lines for emergency calls in a utility environment, able to ask the right questions to determine the needs of the caller.
- Dispatch emergencies in a timely manner with safety as a top priority.
Scheduler V Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Scheduler. An opportunity to utilize my varied clerical skills and abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Social Service, Social Service, Retail, Senior Care, Computer, Inventory Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Providing individualized care that supports patients as well as physicians.
- Scheduling outpatients surgical procedures within the IDX and epic systems.
- Facilitating referral to financial services for payment sources for uninsured patients.
- Determining if the patient's condition is the result of an accident, performing complete research to determine the appropriate source of liability payment.
- Evaluating diagnoses to ensure compliance with the local Medicare review policy.
- Performing those duties necessary to ensure all accounts are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Scheduling appointments for medical offices and filed reviewers to perform medical audits for medical offices.
- Pulling authorizations for patients appointments filled insurance claims.
- Communicating back to physician offices date and time patients were scheduled.
- Contacting patients to schedule for radiology procedures verified insurance and authorizations.
Scheduler Coordinator Resume
Objective : Master graduate in Construction Management with 4+ years' experience in construction and project management as a Scheduler. Managed, scheduled and Tracked Progress of the project. Performed Earned Value Management methodology to implement and provide analysis on performance reports. Produced conceptual site plans daily for multiple sites using Auto CAD Have diverse skill sets with knowledge of structural engineering, construction practices, and project management.
Skills : Project Scheduling Design Experience, Strong Interpersonal, Primavera P6 R161, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Sheets, and Docs SPSS, Lotus Notes, and IBM Portal.
- Tracking cost implementing work breakdown structure ensuring no trade overlap manage resources and monitor equipment availability.
- Input daily engineering design submissions into master schedule ensuring construction scheduled had approved design drawings coordinating with contractors to generate 3-week look ahead schedules producing weekly schedules with baselines to monitor progress vs planned working on validation reports, invoices, consumption reports and BOMs (bill of materials) and following up with vendors.
- Maintaining financial program control to include planning, tracking and reporting approved invoicing.
- Conducting weekly production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
- Working with construction administration consultants to plan field observations on schedule.
- Reporting the quality of performance on site to all site construction managers.
- Working in conjunction with builders, warehouse/logistics manager, installation foreman, superintendents, accounting, detail department, and options department.
- Clear a daily report, answer call notes and be there for the managers when needed about a case.
- Analyzing processes coordination, critical path method (CPM) and risk management using Primavera software tool.
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Scheduler. Finding a challenging position in an established organization that will allow me to proactively identify and aggressively prospect and maximize sales, build long term client relationships, and provide excellent customer service, ultimately resulting in upward career growth and income potential Reputable self-starter
Skills : Advanced Knowledge Of Office Machinery Such As Fax, Copy, Laminator And Postage Machines, As Well As Advanced Experience With Scanners and Typewriter.
- Made regular contact using email or the telephone to make contact with clients to schedule appointments for mystery shops to be done.
- Use Microsoft Excel in order to track and search a database of approximately 28,000 clients in order to make contact.
- Also, use the excel database as a contact list for Microsoft word mail merge in order to send out mass emails to clients.
- Using company specific software, I schedule clients to complete tasks, assist clients with rescheduling appointments.
- Edit the evaluation reports that the clients submit online once they have completed a mystery shop.
- Make sure that all grammatical and research errors are corrected before they are finalized.
- Created and executed various project reports (histograms, variance reports and cost reports).
- Coordinated with TVA work week managers to upload project work into daily and outage schedules.
- Performed clerical duties such as answering phones, processing mail, greeting clients, and entering appointments into the office schedule.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all uncovered and covered visits for STNA's who are off sick or unable to see clients due to full workload.