Line Coordinator Resume
Summary : To work in a fast paced environment that is conducive to learning new procedures and products making everyday challenging and rewarding experience leading to excellent customer satisfaction.
Skills : Use Of Impact Tools, Quality Inspection, Mechanically Inclined, Inventory Control, Material Handling.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Collated components for assembly.
- Coordinated and supervised assembly work for couplers and rolling assembly crews.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Trained staff of 10 direct labor employees to perform assembly and manufacture of product.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Monitored product standards and quality-control programs.
Sr. Line Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of progressive security experience safeguarding business. Seek varied position that will enable to capitalize on professional experience. Right now looking for a suitable position with a company that offers an attractive compensation package including competitive wages, flexible schedules and opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Assembler, Leadership, Materials, Manufacturing, Blueprint.
- Consisted of properly training a crew of eight to ten people for the manufacturing of reefer trailers (refriger
- Readed and understanded blueprints.
- Explaining to fellow employees how to read and understand blueprints.
- Maintained and keeping a production schedule.
- Maked sure all equipment and tools used were running properly.
- Maintained a safe work environment.
- Worked with the engineering department on ways to improve future blueprints.
- Knowledged of all parts used in the manufacturing of the reefer units.
Jr. Line Coordinator Resume
Objective : ISO 9001 Quality Management; ISO 14001 Environmental Management and ISO 18001 OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Advisory and International Standards. EMS procedures and policies used to systematically identify, identify, evaluate and manage environmental impacts of ongoing activities, products and services.
Skills : HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response.
- Performed a variety of key production processes related to automation and controls of manufacturing operations.
- Contributed project operations with priorities consisting of daily production, maintaining line assembly equipment, managed repairs.
- Produced daily audits, datasets on daily production, individual performances, and lean time management and downtime projections including Audit Reports, Time Keeping Systems and maintained the federal regulated ISO14001, ISO 9001 and GMS.
- General Motors Corporations.
- Selected contributions: Created profiles for effective enhancements to physical hazards and quality control operations (CEQ) while improving employee response operations and receiving bonus recognition with successful implementation.
- Reduced lost production time on automation assembly by suggesting SPC - Statistical Process Control methodology and providing examples of lean time management incorporated into environmental controls, ergonomics and quality of efficiency Incorporated ISO 9001 quality management.
- Responsible for running a solution based mill making reflective sheeting for license plates. Forklift, overhead hoist for loading and unloading product.
Line Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position within a professional setting where may utilize skills and abilities to succeed within a growing company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor.
- Assured all safety practices and standards are being adhered to as a core company value.
- Directed the setup of systems and equipment in an automated production based environment.
- Supervised and directed team workers in production, assuring compliance with both company and government guidelines are sustained.
- Maintained communications with supply teams, quality assurance and managers to ensure production is completed safely, on time and meets all specified guidelines.
- Analyzed and resolved production issues.
- Advised and assisted team workers in solving work related problems.
- Maintained time and production reports and records.
- Utilized computer, mathematical and reasoning skills to effectively complete tasks.
Line Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Experienced with analytical chemistry methods, instrumentation, chemical engineering process control, and materials characterization techniques. Applied instrumentation experience for organic, radiochemical, polymeric, inorganic, and metals analysis. Recently employed with comprehensive materials characterization laboratory; previously employed in environmental and radiochemical contract labs, electroplating and surface coating companies, a chemical etch production facility, and a CMOS computer chip fabrication environment.
Skills : Inventory Control, PLC system, Lean, 5s, Continueous improvement.
- Supervised 15 production technicians for start-up of SONY's first front aperture grille chemical etch production line.
- Assisted in developing proprietary UV-curable polymer for lithographic masking application.
- Calibrated and maintained the following process control instrumentation: Schlumberger in-line viscometer, ORP sensors for etchant FE2+/Fe3+ ratio.
- Performed training of chlorine gas feed control during ferrous etchant (Fe2+ oxidation) regeneration, along with various temperature, vacuum, and pressure gauges.
- Conducted new technician training sessions for process equipment operation, maintenance, calibration, and repair.
- Responsible for facilitating daily department staff meetings and ensuring follow-up corrective actions were delegated and completed by production, maintenance, and engineering staff.
- Engineered an Alkyl-amine gravimetric extraction and measurement method that overcame lack of infrared spectrophotometer in the lab, and ultimately brought in $2,000 of weekly business that required 6 hours of analyst time.
Line Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Coordinator will be responsible to effectively implement the companys training and competency program. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating all aspects of Limetree Bay Refinings program for all levels and site locations as well as administer the companys Learning Management System (LMS).
Skills : Microsoft Word 2010, Excel, Internet, Bilingual, Listening And Communications.
- Supervised and maintaind the health of the assembly line.
- Troubleshooted and coordinated the repair of any mechanical and electrical problems.
- Performed routine maintenance and assist the skilled trade personnel when major malfunctions arise.
- Consulted with other areas of the plant on potential quality issues.
- Assisted engineers in determining the best solution to introduce a new product line.
- Outsided Trucker Obtained and maintain a commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A.
- Obtained certification to load semi-tractor trailer through the use of a forklift.
- Transported miscellaneous products to multiple local external customers on a semi-tractor trailer.
Health Care Management
Line Coordinator Resume
Summary : A career opportunity in an industry that utilizes a problem solver who learns quickly through analysis and a strong work ethic. Recognized for excellent interpersonal skills and motivational strengths that will enhance operational efficiency.
Skills : Other : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, And RF Equipment, Compass And PKMS. JD Edwards, Presentation Experience.
- Responsible for packaging FDA regulated medical devices.
- Responsible for operating with the highest quality standards.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining cGMP.
- Responsible for leading a team of associates in filling order request for each customer as it pertains to packaging, Assign work to staff.
- Coordinates production materials, activities and processes.
- Monitors workers performance.
- Oversees work progress to verify safety and conformance standards.
- Explains policies and regulations.
- Explains work order instructions and specifications.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Line Coordinator Resume
Summary : Line Coordinator is responsible for the successful implementation and coordination of all the product development activities, including product marketing, sales, and engineering. This is an exceptionally complex role because it involves managing multiple teams across multiple locations and sub-teams within each location.
Skills : Utility Locating, Customer Service.
- Provided onsite training to more than 1000 team members.
- Successfully led key projects, which resulted in improvements in production speed and efficiency.
- Organized and controlled the production flow.
- Assisted in educating team members in EMS.
- Recorded a daily count of parts and units produced for the day.
- Repaired damaged product.
- Accomplished to maintain the flow of production daily.
- Provided training to team members on EMS to aid with a organized work area which in-turn created a better work flow.
- Used Organized and efficiency.
Assistant Line Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Experience in manufacturing operations including understanding machinery and mechanics. Ability to work safely and have the knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Customer Service, Data Entry, Excel, Documentation, Powerpoint, Quality Control, Typing.
- Responsible for daily processes and control of material.
- Monitored all safety rules and regulations and communicate concerns to shift supervisor.
- Provided word direction to material handlers and machine operators.
- Ensured all areas are clean and that the next shift has been set up according to line standards and scheduling.
- Observed machine operation to produce a quality product.
- Adjusted machine components if needed and inspect for defective parts and remove them.
- Responsible for recording all paperwork pertaining to daily machine operations.
- Trained new associates on machine operation, producing quality products, and working safely and efficiently.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management.
Line Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated professional seeking to apply Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, industry certifications and proven communication skills to an exciting position with progressively increasing responsibilities. Warranted ability to recover from viruses, malware and spyware. Familiar with performing upgrades, clean installs, backups and restores.
Skills : Customer Service , Material Handing, Production , Operatating Selctor, Catering/ Hospitality.
- Enforced safety and sanitation regulations.
- Confered with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Inspected materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observed work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Conducted employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpreted specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Requested materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.