Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Objective : Array of work experience and flexible job skills to obtain a new career position. To become a part of a winning team and help promote as well as continue the success, tradition, and excellence of company.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Inventory Management, Social Media, Account Management, Administration, Customer Service, Business Management.
- Improved everything that need to improve all the time, just like athletes do.
- Responsible to maintain the department in the upmost professional way.
- Educate self on new products and services in order to best serve the customer.
- Made appropriate recommendations to customers of all skill levels.
- Destined 4 Greatness Personal Training Happy Valley, OR Company Profile.
- Empowered individuals wanting to get healthy and fit.
- Helped others achieve their goals that were impossible.
Residential Real Estate Broker Certification
Sr. Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Summary : Manager at public, private, and resort facilities. Energetic approach to implementation of training and everyday tasks Looking to join a team that can utilize skills, expertise, and experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Sales.
- Ran tee sheet, selling and displaying merchandise, checking in golfers, booking tee times for members and other customers.
- Responsible for excellent customer service to guests and selling merchandise.
- Oversaw the Cart Washing Crew.
- Responsible for Inside and Outside Services as well as Tournament Operations.
- Responsible for Customer service, facilitate all facets of the golf operations.
- Made sure when the manager leaves all closing procedures are completed.
- Corrected all inventory as well as the golfers have been correctly billed out and carts are attended for at the end of the night.
Asst. Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly skilled sales/customer service professional seeking opportunities for employment and advancement in the work industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, Golf assistant.
- Managed the pro shop.
- Managed up to seven cart staff at any given time.
- Responsible for balancing closing financials on a daily basis.
- Communicated with various levels of customers and members.
- Provided exceptional customer service at all times.
- Responsible for managing customer and member accounts and remedying issues.
- Experienced in answering a multi-line phone system.
Associate Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing professional ability to provide excellent customer service in a challenging work environment.
Skills : Retail Management, Technology, Warehouse.
- Assisted in the restoration and cleansing of the club's golf carts.
- Operated machinery that restored the driving range.
- Recovered as well as mended.
- Greeted customers as arrived for their tee times.
- Assisted customers in loading their cart.
- Provided an elevated customer experience.
- Assisted, Tendered and created tee times.
Golf Shop Assistant I Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship with your company. Ability Summary Experience in operating power pumps and auxiliary equipment to produce flow of oil and gas from wells in an oil field.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft power point, Telephone, Cashiering, Customer service.
- Headed golf professional Ryan Gordon in the pro shop.
- In charged of keeping the course, mainly inside the pro shop and the first tee, operating in an organized manner.
- Took tee times, check people in for tee times, and sell merchandise inside the pro shop.
- Built a number of very solid relationships with many members at Oak Crest Golf Course.
- Made a number of relationships like that feel is greatest accomplishment at Oak Crest.
- Earned the trust to facilitate sales on own.
- Adviced on what to purchase, they ask, and trust recommendation.
High School Diploma
Golf Shop Assistant/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a strong, competitive, and successful business organization. Detailed oriented and resourceful in completing projects, and able to multi- task effectively.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Possess Critical and creative thinking.
- Assisted in set up and coordination of member golf events through use of ForeTees, Blue Golf, and Event Man software.
- Kept the store clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays.
- Collaborated with other employees to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Oversaw activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Directed and coordinated activities of businesses or departments.
- Concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
Bachelor Of Science In Sport Management
Golf Shop Assistant/Representative Resume
Objective : Personal computer and sales experience with emphasis on word processing, and hands on work. Seeking a full-time position that would complement continuing educational experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Data Entry.
- Provided customer service to members and help with normal golf course operations.
- Picked the range, and Operated cash register.
- Answered phone calls, and Clean golf.
- Sold and organized golf merchandise and inventory.
- Provided customer assistance with merchandise and course information, complete cash and credit card.
- Assured facility is correctly set-up and all equipment is properly secured at closing.
- Organized business golf outings.
Medical Office Administration
Lead Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Headline : Gained knowledge, self-discipline, a desire for success, and communication skills through education, work experience, and volunteerism.
Skills : Web Development, Leadership.
- Maintained cleanliness and safety of golf shop and cart barn.
- Assisted with reinforcing the operating standards with the outside service staff.
- Arranged and displays pro shop inventory.
- Recorded all sales transactions.
- Collected and recorded greens fees and cart rental fees accurately in the POS system.
- Issued receipts for greens fees and cart rentals.
- Assisted in packing and unpacking inventory.
Golf Shop Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Professional with years of experience in adjudication, criminal records research, customer service and sales. Long record of exceeding goals and accuracy in a fast paced, high stress and growing industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory spreadsheet, Food preparation.
- Displayed and sold clothing and other merchandise and keep all products and merchandise fully stocked.
- Performed a variety of functions relating to day-to-day activities of assisting the customers in the Pro Shop and helping others as needed.
- Assisted customers with retail sales.
- Provided information and answers questions concerning various programs and golf course.
- Used computerized cash register to collect golf fees and make retail merchandise sales.
- Entered data into various data bases including Excel,email, etc.
- Answered the phone and makes reservations and schedules tee times, or directs phone calls to the appropriate person.
Bachelor Of Arts In Criminology
Golf Shop Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a job where can use knowledge and skills in a hospitality background to create memorable experiences for guests and customers.
Skills : Sales, Management, Communication, Time Management, Customer Service.
- Maintained golf course grounds.
- Assisted in janitorial duties.
- Coordinated rentals and returns of golf carts.
- Responsible for checking golfers in at their current 'Tee Time'.
- Handled payment for golf sessions as well as merchandise in store.
- Maintained cleanliness of the store an lobby at all times.
- Managed well at being organized at all times and to be prepared for anything.
Bachelor Of Science In Hospitality Management