System Support Engineer Resume
Objective : 8+ years of experience working as a Windows/IIS/Cloud Support engineer with installation, Configuring, Deploying Trouble shooting, Administration and Maintenance of IIS  Having experience in Linux/AIX/Unix System Administration and Support of various critical business applications on RHEL 4.x, 5.x, 6.
Skills : C#. Net, VB.Net, ASP. Net, ADO.Net 2012,2008,2008R2,2003.
- Experienced with installing, Configuring Windows 2003/2008R2/2012.
- Provided support and monitored the performance of UNIX/Linux/AIX Environment.
- Built, tested and provided support for AIX, Linux and Solaris Server's.
- Implemented network monitoring system for IIS and server health status for multisite.
- Built, configured, deployed, and supported Sitescope monitoring servers.
- Maintained high level adherence and compliance towards policies, process and procedures.
- Performed Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers and Switches.
Sr. System Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Approximately 8 years of experience in the aerospace and defense industries. Proven collaboration, planning, coordination, and communication skills. Extensive involvement in the areas of configuration management, customer support, and program scheduling. Proficient with SharePoint, WindChill, and Microsoft Office. Currently holds a Secret security clearance.
Skills : Power Systems Specialist, AIX and Linux Administration,.
- Works in the Operations and Sustainment (O&S) Integrated Product Team.
- Performs logistics product support to ensure sustainment capability of products and services.
- Provides assistance in responding to basic customer inquiries.
- Assists in the evaluation and implementation of engineering changes to ensure sustainability and availability of the tactical assets.
- Supports field personnel and travels to site to assist when needed.
- Responsible for creating Procedure Change Instructions (PCIs) in the event that a change is needed.
- Creates the record, provides rationale for the change, and obtains necessary approvals per PCI requirements.
- Ensures PCI is authorized before performing to the new change.
Jr. System Support Engineer Resume
Objective : Almost 6+ years of experience in remotely handling data centers of various clients for more than 2000+ physical servers & 4000+ virtual hosts by following ITIL process. Implemented Xen hypervisor with Openstack Juno & Devstack for PCOIP VDI Setup. Good Knowledge on Openstack nova-compute node configurations on Ubuntu 14.
Skills : Management, Coding.
- Worked as a Linux Engineer in 24/7 team responsible to Maintain Oversee.net data centre and their Production Servers.
- Responsible for Strong administration and troubleshooting skills on Linux/UNIX, Windows and LAN.
- Very confident with Apache, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS and samba Servers configurations & Installed on Red Hat Linux.
- Responsible for Very Good Hands on experience on Monitoring tools like SCOM and NAGIOS tools.
- Performs full lifecycle management for all alerts and production issues (including initial response, triage, troubleshooting, and escalation).
- Monitors the trend of critical server's disk space and network fluctuation.
- Provides Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and creating tickets by using RT ticketing tool and Jira ticketing tool for different severity level.
- Monitors the health and stability of Linux and Windows System environments.
System Support Engineer I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a System Support Engineer . Skilled in resource management customer support. Experienced computer support specialist with excellent technical and organizational skills. Flexible in a dynamically changing environment, staying proficient in relevant fields. Solution oriented with a high level of problem solving abilities resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction. Has held, and is capable of obtaining, a secret security clearance.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Troubleshoots client platforms for over the air cellular network.
- Monitors the server performance by maintaining health checks.
- Performs configuration changes.
- Documents method of procedures for all system upgrades.
- Responsible for change control activity for the clients.
- Maintains the queue for any client related issues on their platform.
- Maintains weekly calls for America clients to provide customer updates on all open cases.
- Maintains site configurations for the clients.
System Support Engineer II Resume
Headline : System Support Engineer adept at designing, implementing, customizing, upgrading and migrating a business project management solution.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Pc Tech Support, Linux/unix, Network.
- Assisted in customer testing and turn up of services (DWDM/ADM/Ethernet).
- Performed circuit trouble shooting for all customers while using the industry standard testing equipment.
- Liaised with all other Hibernia NOC engineers and Network Operations department in other counties.
- Assisted with the Planned Preventative Maintenance program; Dublin facility.
- Coordinated network installations both remote and local.
- Operated in a 24/7/365 shift based rotation.
- Worked in a team of two in a 24/7/365 operation along with the day team.
System Support Engineer III Resume
Summary : Desire a position as a System Support Engineer with a company where Wireless RF, PCS experience and Data Network skills can be used to minimize circuit down time and increase company network productivity, as expand knowledge of VOIP/WAN networks.
Skills : C#, SQL, Windows Server.
- Provided 24/7 NOC engineering and technical assistance for customer multi-protocol, multi-service switching platforms.
- Built point to multi-point circuit connections.
- Programed NMS terminals, routers and catalyst switches.
- Analyzed packet switch crash vectors and data base software integrity.
- Tested Cisco 7500 series routers and 5000 series catalyst switch configurations in lab setting.
- Performed IP address and subnet mask allocation.
- Used routing protocols OSPF, BGP, IGRP and EIGRP.
- Used Ethernet, V.35, RS-232 Cat-5, 10-BaseT and FDDI cabling.
Asst. System Support Engineer Resume
Objective : SAN/NAS Administration with expertise in designing, planning, implementing SAN and NAS solutions to large corporations with mission critical applications and enterprise-level data centers creating solutions to assure business continuity and meeting Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Skills : IT Management, Linux Administration, Microsoft Administration, VMware, Nagios, Project Management, ITIL Foundation.
- Supported designed and configured SAN architecture.
- Configured and troubleshot OS issues (UNIX, Windows, and VMware) attached to storage.
- Provided support and troubleshot problems related to Clariion array Provided support in configuring power path and failover mode application.
- Implemented switch zoning for new servers and storage devices.
- Implemented configuration of Brocade, McData, and Cisco switches.
- Implemented creation of LUN's and mounts for UNIX (AIX, HP, Solaris, and LINUX) or Win (2000, 2003) servers.
- Provided support in EMC applications (snap view, san copy etc.).
- Implemented performance tuning of storage arrays.
- Troubleshoot storage devices and connectivity to servers.
Associate System Support Engineer Resume
Headline : System administration, performance optimization, and support in assorted environments including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX, Oracle Solaris, and Windows Server. Project management with the ability to manage expectations and complete tasks in a timely manner. Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Trans-Atlantic central authentication, web hosting, load balancing, webapps, and clustering infrastructure on HP and IPM blade platforms.
Skills : Sales, Support, Marketing, MS-DOS, Windows 8, 7, XP;.
- Maintained fault tolerant multi-pathed fibre channel SAN fabric and all associated devices including Cisco and Brocade switches and various disk arrays to provision block and file level storage.
- Created, managed and administer Virtual Machines and underlying infrastructure using Oracle Solaris Logical Domains and VMware vSphere.
- Administered, maintained, and developed patching methodology and schedule for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server and Oracle Solaris.
- Deployed servers to support Oracle 10g - 11g on Linux and Solaris, Administered JBoss application servers on Linux and Solaris troubleshooting OS issues, deploying Java web applications.
- Successfully created installation standards and migrated Oracle Solaris servers from UFS to ZFS for easier manageability of file system space, system portability and backups and to meet Oracle standards.
- Created Puppet server and used it to manage web cluster configurations Redesigned Solaris Logical Domain virtualized environment from storage to operating system level to work optimally with Oracle 11g RDBMS using current SAN and Oracle standards.
- Used GCC to build Python and PHP language interpreters across various flavors of UNIX so scripts created within the department could be seamlessly executed on Linux and Solaris systems.
- Configured and maintained three 3-node ESX HA clusters supporting over 50 virtual machines.
Lead System Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a System Support Engineer position in the field of computer technology, which will enhance problem solving skills, enhance technical expertise.
Skills : Brocade Loadbalancer, F5 Loadbalancer, Cisco ASA VPN, Cisco ASA Firewall, Linux, Remedy, Solarwinds Monitoring, TCP/IP, Windows 7, Security IPsec, Vmware.
- Analyzed the requirement of the End Users to successfully troubleshoot the PC issues.
- Maintained and Monitored Hardware and software performance Implemented Managed and troubleshoot local user accounts and groups.
- Monitored network performance and windows help for the End User.
- Helped setup the Email and communication software such as Outlook, Outlook Express, and Mac Email for individual PC and Server stations.
- Constantly kept the log of network status of the Routers to monitor the performance of Network area for the customer.
- Helped End User with the installation and maintenance of the MS software.
- Worked as a technician, major duties included maintenance, configuration and installation of system Hardware and software with LAN network.
System Support Engineer Resume
Objective : Strong interpersonal and communications skills with energy and a passion for people development Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical, problem solving and relationship building skills Experience in driving the business requirements and partnering across functional groups to implement integrated learning technology-based solutions.
Skills : Network: Cat5, Cat5e, And Cat6 Cable Organization,.
- Responsible for the physical network connections and support of the computer lab, campus desktops, and servers.
- Tested and certified Cat5 cables.
- Implemented and maintained two Microsoft NT (4.0) servers, 200 NT workstations, and 50 Win95 workstations.
- Installed and configured network components and assisted in the implementation of designed network configurations.
- Provided hardware and software support for over 500 in-house and remote users.
- Responsible for purchasing and installing computers, software, and hardware.
- Diagnosed and solved hardware, software, and network problems quickly and accurately.
- Conducted assignment of TCP/IP addresses to campus-wide area network.
- Created user accounts and assigned file and resource rights to users and groups from an NT 4.0 Server.