Chief Petty Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where maximize multilayer of business administration, program management, marketing and sales support.
Skills : Master Trainer, Leadership Development, Leadership Development.
- Oversaw health and wellness program initiatives for 1500 Navy and Marine personnel.
- Organized and provided communication for fitness activities.
- Monitored members' involvement in physical and dietary programs.
- Enforced military guidelines for physical fitness.
- Conducted and coordinated training, such as CPR, trauma, buddy aide and preventive medicine.
- Responsible for administering shots, ordering medical supplies and equipment.
- Maintained medical pharmacy.
Sr. Chief Petty Officer Resume
Summary : Versatile, experienced Master Electrician with excellent time management and value-based electrician skills. Broad industry experience includes industrial/commercial electrical and instrumentation/equipment installation, troubleshooting and repair.
Skills : Damage Control , Fire Surpresion Systems, Fire Exstinguishers, Training And Safety Awairness.
- Assigned to various vessels and shore commands: Provided leadership to the enlisted force of the United States Navy.
- Served as senior enlisted advisor to chain of command.
- Served as senior deck-plate leader to develop sailors and enforce standards.
- Managed requests for leave, liberty, and special privileges.
- Conducted inspections of personnel and material/spaces.
- Performed administrative, organizational, and disciplinary duties.
- Evaluated the performance of subordinates and completed reports.
- Supervised the preparation and maintenance of all activities associated with assigned division/department.
- Formulated and implemented policies and procedures.
Chief Petty Officer Resume
Summary : Social Worker position requiring a qualified professional with clinical experience and the proven ability to work well with diverse populations.
Skills : MS Office, Business Development, Customer Service, Computer, Communication.
- Located and repaired Electrical/Instrument systems of the A6E/KA6D and P3C aircraft Supervised personnel in the repair of printed circuitry and .
- Established community service opportunities for youth to enhance community awareness.
- Provided students and their families with feedback regarding their development in the program and help them to receive appropriate academic, emotional and social resources.
- Completed and track required training hours for self and staff as outlined under DOH guidelines.
- Reported directly to the Senior Directors of Youth Education Services.
- Took on other assignments as per the changing needs of Commonpoint Queens.
- Instructed in preventive medicine, environmental and occupational health, communicable disease prevention and surveillance, disease.
Chief Petty Officer III Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, versatile and respected management professional presenting 13 years of extensive accomplishments within diverse environments utilizing exemplary management, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Proficient in the execution of personnel administration and resourceful in generating new ideas and solving complex problems while meeting strict deadlines and adapting quickly to constantly changing priorities. Possesses a Secret Security Clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Communication.
- Supported and advised on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Extensive knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Developed power point presentations and integrated core training and schedules for the command training team program and provided facilitation and media support skills for over 500 employees enhancing their on-boarding process.
- Analyzed organizational data and developed 17 contracts which provided guidance, references and responsibilities for 94 personnel to adhere to, resulting in a more efficient departmental organization and daily business practices.
- Organized various heritage celebrations which spread awareness and ethnic diversity command wide which resulted in receipt of the Nathaniel Stinson Award, the Navy's top Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)award.
- Lead 889 personnel within 83 shops and reviewed, tracked and accomplished the timely process of 2950 administrative, technical and personal documents with zero loss of accountability.
- Supervised and lead 23 personnel in the repairs and maintenance of 7000 pieces of auxiliary equipment saving over $50,000 in maintenance costs within a 6 month period.
Chief Petty Officer II Resume
Objective : Dedicated, loyal and devoted leader with over eighteen years of active duty in the United States Navy as a Gas Turbine Systems Technician Specialist. Committed to a team of excellent and outstanding leaders. A motivating and hardworking individual recognized for execution of organizational goals, maintaining high standards, and meeting deadlines.
Skills : Welding and welding processes, Construction, Transportation of HazMat, Safety in general.
- Qualified for LM2500, #3 Bearing & Seal Replacement, #6 Bearing & Seal Replacement, 1st Stage Blade Repair, IGV, 1st, & 2nd Stage Blade R&R, Open & .
- Lead 18 personnel in the implementation of training requirements for 750 government credit card holders and the processing of 3,000 Government Commercial Purchase Card (GCPC) transactions valued at over $1.5M.
- Trained and qualified 89 personnel in the intricacies and importance of the maintenance system.
- Managed 25 personnel in the operations, maintenance, and repairs of ships auxiliary and electrical equipment; including material readiness of equipment and spaces, in-rate training, military behavior counseling, and personal issue resolution.
- Qualified as Engineering Officer of the Watch (EOOW) underway and Duty Engineer in port.
- Included the material readiness and cleanliness of our assigned spaces.
- Administered personnel training program.
- Planned, scheduled, and documented all maintenance activities.
Chief Petty Officer I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Chief Petty Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Certified Food Safety Professional.
- Provided operational and administrative leadership and management to include daily mission requirements, mission planning, and acquisition of support assets;
- Responsible for training and equipping Combatant Craft Team and supervised detachment high-risk training; coordinated transportation and deployment of assets and personnel;
- Provided oversight in the planning and execution of operations and exercises;
- Drafted messages and reports, informing leadership of current situations.
- Maintained a TOP SECRET clearance and determined eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
- Coordinated the movement for the command.
- Ensured the successful execution of 15 Subject Matter Expert Exchanges, 3 Navy inter-ops, 2 Joint Combined Exchange Trainings, 3 Counter-Narcoterrorism Exercises, 2 real world missions, and 1 multi-nation joint military exercise.
Assistant Chief Petty Officer Resume
Objective : Over thirty years of experience in the construction industry Over ten years of field experience in working throughout the Middle East Skilled communicator, problem solver and negotiator.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Called to active duty in support of the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan.
- Qualified 4 Helicopter, Rope, Suspension Techniques/ Cast Masters (HRTS/C), 3 Maritime External Air Transport System (MEATS) Masters and 50 operators in basic MEATS.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed the first MEATS insert of 4 RIBs and 10 SEALs during the full mission profile.
- Provided leadership and guidance to enlisted and junior officers, Managed the largest detachment with Naval Hospital Pensacola.
- Supported many junior Sailors with over 20+ promotions, 10 Individual awards and 6 advanced school acceptance.
- Able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations.
- Planned and executed the construction of a $2.5M HQ temporary field facility in support of humanitarian.
Associate Chief Petty Officer Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years of military service and subsequent private sector professional experience can be put to use within a progressive and dynamic organization. Program Administrator, Procurement Agent, Financial Management, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance Inspector.
Skills : Human Resources, Security Manager, Postal Officer, Wounded Warrior Coordinator, Career Advisor, Firearms Instructor.
- Retired Chief Petty Offcer//Chief Mechines Mate ,A-Division Lcpo,Leading Chief for Air Conditioning and refrigeration shop,steam heat shop,Hyd-shop,.
- Retired with the rank of Chief Petty Officer.
- Included executing and delivering orders for supplies and equipment (hardware/software) within specified budget/time constraints and internal metrics provided by office staff, COMNAV and SURLANT.
- Responsiblefor to ensure that the ship of 1,000 or more personnel was adequately supplied for tours as long as 6 months at sea.
- Included everything from toilet paper to hazardous materials.
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets and forecasts, as well as budget execution for the ship, ensuring the availability of funds, supply levels (to include preparations for emergency conditions), economic order quantities and authorizations.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of an annual departmental budget, preparing monthly and quarterly departmental budget reviews, and supervising 12 or more subordinates.
Assistant Chief Petty Officer I Resume
Summary : Information Systems Management 24 solid years' experience in instructing, supervising, and evaluating the performance of personnel in multiple work centers Implemented Earned Value Management (EVM) techniques to ensure projects were accomplished within assigned schedules and budgets.
Skills : Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Office Suite, Visio, Silverlight, Visual Basic, C#, SQL, VBA, ASP.Net.
- Responsible for drafting military and non-military correspondence.
- Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel folders Reviewed disciplinary and other adverse actions and made recommendations.
- Provided high quality, mission essential photographic services using various multimedia and imaging programs to include Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provided technical assistance in creating an interactive CD-ROM containing a photo archive of over 2,400 images.
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Basic 6 in creating an interactive training CD-ROM used for training for military advancement exams.
- Presented daily operations data and weekly production information to Chief Operating Officer.
- Planned, coordinated and executed all photographic coverage of annual NAS Oceana Air Show.
Chief Petty Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking a Welder position which will apply technical expertise and experience. Responsible for Hangar bay aircraft movements. Responsible for 300 diverse staff and 2 divisions.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Supervision, Maintenance.
- Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determined staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Trained over 2000 Aviation Warfare sailors.Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power.
- Assisted shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moved materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorted and placed materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.