Supply Manager Resume
Summary : Multi-skilled supply professional with 20 years of experience in the supply industry. Exceptional skills in purchasing supplies, task organization, and assisting with coordination. Also knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Maintenance, Loading/Unloading, Scanning/Data Entry, Security Clearance- TS/SCI Leadership Teamwork.
- Achieved the patient supplies operational objectives by contributing patient supplies information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepared and completed action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Met patient supplies financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; and initiating corrective actions.
- Provided linens by evaluating and contracting with laundry service; auditing results and adherence to procedures.
- Delivered patient care supplies to patient care areas by examining requirements with service areas; scheduling and implementing deliveries.
- Charged patients for supplies used by identifying chargeable items; capturing supplies usage; auditing results of the charging system.
- Created contacts with sales merchants of mechanic equipment, establish bonds, negotiate to price, create sales/service contracts.
- Established and maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting, hazardous waste.
- Reduced costs by creating and implementing new strategies for the workflow.
Supply Manager-Officer Resume
Headline : Solid professional with over 6 years of experience in demanding supply management positions. A proven leader, who thrives leading and empowering employees, poised and competent with demonstrated ability to lead in stressful situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, MATLAB, NX9.0, PRO Engineer, Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Coordinated the transportation of over 150 personnel, both personal and organizational property, to multiple locations.
- Ensured the unit had all the necessary items for operation with no additional costs incurred.
- Provided technical guidance in the areas of supply management, reviewed records and information documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinated supply activities; posted transactions with supporting transaction files to the organization and installation property books.
- Designed and created visual presentations for the posting and distribution of supply management policies and procedures for the organization.
- Drafted memorandums and policies on supply and property guidance for unit commanders, powerpoint presentations on logistics operations and supply transactions.
- Worked closely with other unit members within the organization of varying backgrounds, skill sets.
Supply Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking to be part of a company where skill, knowledge, and abilities are valuable. Organize and develop new skills to fulfill company requirements, and be part of teamwork and self-motivated activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Writing Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Enforcer Officer, Photography, HTML 5/CSS3, Adobe Suite.
- Manage material deliveries to plants, for the correct quantity, at the needed time, using a normal mode of transportation.
- Develop strategies to reduce inbound & internal premium and raw material levels.
- Support organizational needs to eliminate plant downtime due to material shortages.
- Interaction with the purchasing department in the generation of blanket orders and spot buys to expedite material.
- Take corrective actions against a supplier that was behind schedule, under shipments and customer satisfaction, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Perform and supervise duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of supplies and equipment.
- Perform and supervise duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, security, and preservation of supplies and equipment.
- Manage purchasing program with zero discrepancies, and increased cost efficiency by over 60%.
Supply Manager-Logistics Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of professional experience as a Supply and Logistics Manager. As Supply Manager, building and leading teams over 3 years by motivating team to achieve the highest standard of 100 % on-time rate to ensure project success.
Skills : Equipment Operator, Microsoft Word, Maintenance.
- Managed the $2 Billion commercial respiratory product supply.
- Created, executed and monitored master schedules to manufacture and package 30 Million units annually across 7 production lines, using LEAN principles.
- Directed $200 Million of monthly procurement, manufacturing, packaging, and logistics of 120 SKU's of finished goods, semi-finished goods, API, excipients and labeling components.
- Led implementation of SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO) module by coordinating master data clean-up, developing test scripts, training materials, and user training.
- Created, developed and communicated production plans and capacity utilization models to facilitate Site Master Planning.
- Implemented agency labeling changes required by authorities while minimizing material obsolescence and destruction costs.
- Achieved corporate goals including Inventory Turnover Ratio, Obsolescence, Customer Service Level, Committed Throughput Time and Projected Inventory.
Supply Manager II Resume
Summary : Solid professional with over 13 successful years in demanding supply management positions. Exceptional organizational skills thrive in a deadline-driven environment; creative problem-solver with documented skills in administration. A proven leader, who thrives leading and empowering employees, poised and competent with demonstrated ability to lead in stressful situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, Procurement, MRP, Customer Service, Record Management.
- Responsible for supply accountability and general supply actions for the organization; issues, and inventories individual and organizational supplies and equipment.
- Manages and maintains property accountability through an automated supply system accounting for over $500K in organizational and installation government property.
- Maintains all sensitive items and inventories for the organization.
- Ensures secure storage of all sensitive items including weapons, ammunition and/or controlled items.
- Orders, exchanges and maintains individual clothing and equipment ensuring personnel is equipped for training exercises, state and federal disasters and emergencies.
- Administers and schedules preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons and equipment.
- Receives and inventories stock items, record data manually and in database systems, maintains records on usage and damaged equipment.
- Conducts and verifies inventories by comparing them to property records, investigates all discrepancies and takes corrective action to adjust errors.
Supply Manager-Material Control Resume
Objective : Multidimensional leader, highly effective manager and professional who fostered an environment of teamwork with 2 years of logistics and supply chain management experience.
Skills : Property Management, Inventory Management, MS Office Suite, Customer Service.
- Received, inspected, inventoried, loaded, unloaded, segregated, stored, issued, delivered and turned in organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Purchased machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, or services necessary for the operation of an establishment.
- Purchase raw or semi-finished materials for manufacturing.
- Prepared all organizational supply documents.
- Maintained an automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Secured and controlled weapons and ammunition in security areas.
- Executed training and development of all international inventory teams.
- Chosen to develop the plan and purchasing strategy for new business units.
Central Supply Manager Resume
Headline : Supply chain management and logistics professionals focused on developing and implementing process controls and quality improvement initiatives that reduce costs and increase company revenue. Experienced logistics professional versed in all operational and financial aspects of fleet management, quality control, inventory control, demand planning, distribution requirements planning and customer service.
Skills : Logistics, Inventory Control, Distribution Management, MS Office Suite.
- Interpret supply status, interface with wholesale managers and expedite maintenance repair parts.
- Provide logistical support for the command by preparing, compiling and analyzing historical logistic information for readiness meetings, logistical briefings, and deployment.
- Advise an operations officer or support operations in supply matters to ensure customer satisfaction and equipment availability.
- Review the request and issue process of class nine repair parts of daily warehouse operation and conduct extensive research of catalog databases.
- Develop daily and monthly reports to maintain the accuracy of return repair parts.
- Perform daily functions through government systems such as the Integrated Logistics Analysis (ILAP) and Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS).
- Establish and maintain production schedules to achieve on-time delivery.
- Coordinate new product introductions, to include forecasting, planning, manufacturing and purchasing to meet expected release dates.
Military Supply Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished military veteran with 17 years' experience in supply and logistics management for stateside and forward-deployed troops. Expertise in managing multimillion-dollar inventories for diverse military units.
Skills : Inventory management, Supervising, Training, Documentation, Record Management.
- Coordinated troops for deployment and ensured troops were combat-ready and prepared to achieve mission objectives.
- Developed training programs and set standards for crucial pre-deployment tasks by instituting a timely and efficient system to track training needs.
- Oversaw development and implementation of anti-terrorism plans for training.
- Cataloged and monitored equipment and inventories valued in excess of $67M, while providing leadership and change management oversight to support change in command.
- Planned equipment, supply, and materials shipments to international destinations.
- Managed company supply system in entirety, including requisitioning, stocking, and ordering maintenance and life support items and goods.
- Developed safety stock programs with key suppliers in order to minimize risk.
Jr. Supply Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a position as a highly genial EPIC Analyst/Trainer, utilizing educational background and 4 years of professional healthcare experience, leadership, and teamwork, to contribute effectively to the organization's goals, and simultaneously provide excellent support for EMR/HIT implementations.
Skills : Epic, CPT, Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Medical.
- Oversaw and performed audiograms, PFTs, immunizations, and vaccinations to all active duty, reservists, civilian personnel, retirees, and dependents.
- Supply manager with an annual budget of $50,000.
- Instructed over one hundred hours of basic life support to medical personnel, base security personnel, and government firefighters.
- Provided patient care to all active-duty personnel, retirees, and dependents in the family practice department.
- Performed venipuncture and specimen collection.
- Created and maintained the electronic database for the occupational health department.
- Supervised inmates laundering inmate laundry.
Associate Supply Manager Resume
Objective : Demonstrated track record of achievement in contract negotiation, program management, performance analysis, database administration, due diligence, budget management, and business process reengineering.
Skills : MS Office, Problem Solver, Customer Service, Data Entry/Analysis, Records Management.
- Implemented and developed purchasing and scheduling strategies to support a fast-paced growth environment for $185 million manufacturers of agricultural equipment.
- Deployed supply chain priorities to supply base including on-time delivery, quality, cost reduction, and value optimization.
- Implemented standard work processes throughout purchasing and scheduling, including the standard calendar.
- Improved on-time delivery by 10% within the first 3 months.
- Automated portions of manufacturing scheduling and introduced planning BOM's to the organization to facilitate better forecasting capabilities.
- Reduced on-hand inventory Dollars by 47% from $8.6M to $4.5M in 14 months.
- Implemented standard processes and developed standard work resulting in an 80% reduction in past due purchase orders.
- Condensed time to create purchase orders by 83% from 120 minutes to 20 minutes per day through the use of MRP and Information Technology expertise.
Supply Manager Resume
Summary : An experienced Supply Manager is now seeking to obtain a job that will allow succeeding, continually grow, and provide chances of advancement.
Skills : Documentation, Organizational & Interpersonal Skills, MS Office Suite.
- Managed daily activities involving inbound and outbound shipments and overall warehouse operations.
- Reorganized complete warehouse due to lack of proficiency and inventory reporting.
- Assigned job tasks, forklift operation, selection of miscellaneous order requests.
- Developed and implemented an internet-based ordering system that increased shipping proficiency and a more efficient inventory and customer satisfaction.
- Introduced bar code scanning for picking orders to improve inventory accuracy.
- Assisted multiple offices on training and use of ordering systems to better serve their needs.
- Coordinated and facilitated materials for annual awards show for up to 2,500 colleagues.
- Worked with multiple freight carriers for the best rate for transporting materials.