Credit Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced organization that allows me to utilize my organizational, office and computer skills. I am seeking opportunities to expand my skills while contributing to the success of the business as a whole. As an employee, you will find me to be easily adaptable to different environments. I work well as part of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, P&L Management, Payroll, Hr Policies & Procedures, Hiring.
- Responsible for store manual credit applications.
- Responsible for allocating customer accounts, credit reporting, and maintenance.
- Trained associates on web access and payment recording.
- Responsible for assuring punctual and efficient customer service for Firestone stores and customers, (for their accounts).
- Developed and standardized written policy documentation related to the credit and customer set up process.
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Made credit decisions within assigned authority.
- Planned and organized activities of credit / customer set up team to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Assistant To The Credit Manager Resume
Objective : A Marketing Professional; BA in Marketing and MBA with Marketing Specialization with over fifteen years of combined experience; as a motivational leader with strong organizational, operational and entrepreneurial abilities. Areas of expertise include Marketing, Sales and Management.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Managment, Microsoft Office, Social Media Managment, Mortgage Loan Originator, Debt Consolidation & Analysis, Inventory Managment.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generate financial ratios, using loan processing software, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit and loan approval amounts.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Complete refinance mortgage and auto loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit association and representatives to exchange credit information.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing
System Administrator/Credit Manager Resume
Summary : I have been at St. Vincent de Paul School since 2004 and have built the Technology Program from the ground up. I have been the only IT person on staff and have become an invaluable employee and the 'go to' for all things computer related. My broad experience means I am able to install cable, terminate, and get people up and running in a short amount of time. My successful ability to troubleshoot and repair problems is well -tested.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Management, Troubleshooting, Service, Fax, Driving.
- Reviewed credit applications, financial statements, and credit history of customers for extending lines of credit.
- Maintained accounts receivable in excess of 100 million dollars by resolving disputes, and liaising with customer accounts to collect accounts receivables.
- Arranged for, and picked up checks and cash when necessary, from customer's places of business.
- Coordinated with the sales department and upper management, making every effort to maintain the goodwill of our customers in extending lines of credit or collecting accounts receivable.
- Attended monthly industry credit meetings all over the United States in an effort to gather information to assist in credit making decisions.
- Visited customer account representatives or owners; to gather financial and company information to help in credit making decisions.
- Prepared and presented monthly and year-end reports.
Associate Of Applied Sciences
Regional Credit Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking long term career opportunity with a professional company with advancement possibility. Interested in applying the abilities, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired.
Skills : Great understanding of requirements of OSHA, ISO, GMP, and 5S. Efficent in Microsoft office. Efficent with Laboratory equipment.
- Managed all new contractor accounts by processing applications and researching personal and business credit history to determine account terms and credit limits.
- Reviewed accounts and contacted customers to determine payment arrangements or credit holds.
- Filed bond claims on uncollectable accounts to guarantee payment from contractors bond.
- Reconciled customer account discrepancies to determine balance owed on accounts and open invoices to collect on past due accounts.
- Processed all month end reports required before closing end of month and generated monthly statements.
- Researched information required to obtain lien rights required by abiding states construction law to process Notice Of Right To Lien to property owners and general contractors.
- Generated all Notice of Right To Lien and approved for mailing.
- Generated lien releases upon request of general contractors, sub-contractors or property owners.
Assistant Credit Manager Resume
Objective : Currently seeking a position in close relations to Project Management. 11 years experience in Quality of manufacturing in a Cleanroom environment. Motivated and hard working, currently seeking a position that will further develop skills or afford the opportunity to utilize skills to the upmost.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Managed the company's 3 billion annual account's receivable portfolio.
- Oversaw the credit staff in their collection activities and cash application.
- Analyzed customer's financial documents for credit worthiness and set appropriate limits and terms for the customer.
- Worked closely with the sales staff in developing a high quality customer base.
- Assisted in the improvement of the company's credit policy and procedure's manual.
- Problem solved the short pay/chargeback issues with the inside sales and quality control departments.
- Successful reduced past dues over 30 days from 4% to .1 % during my tenure.
- Lead the incorporation of two purchased companies account's receivable into the division portfolio.
MBA In Business
Area Credit Manager Resume
Summary : A results oriented, versatile, and creative leader with over twenty years accounting experience. Strengths include management skills, problem solving, analysis, research, and organization. Areas of expertise include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and Credit and Collections. Ability to develop improved methods, solve complex problems, motivates others and strong people skills.
Skills : Reporting, Office Management, Sales, De.
- Supervised five Accounts Receivable Associates in three locations in North and South Carolina area.
- Served as Credit and customer support for accounts receivable personnel and sales staff.
- Directed cash posting and billing process.
- Established credit lines for existing and new clients.
- Collected amounts billed to clients including interaction with attorneys and court system.
- Resolved client billing and dispute issues.
- Maintained Cash Flow, DSO's and Reserves at established company standards.
Associate Of Arts In Accounting
Credit Manager/Credit Analyst Resume
Headline : My objective in seeking employment is to obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to bring success to the company and my team and also for my future. I am looking for a position on your team with advancement possibilities and a career building experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Accounting.
- Maintained credit files and customer relationships during prolonged sale of Heartland Bank.
- Perform ad hoc requests from management and other administrative functions as assigned.
- During prolonged sale, the credit files were audited 7 times between various audit groups without significant issues noted.
- Complete ongoing projects to enhance the risk and control environment in the Bank.
- Ability to interact professionally and communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with management to obtain information, respond to inquiries, analyze documentation and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to manage numerous project and work processes.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to meet section goals and deadlines.
Masters In International Business
Credit Manager/Assistant Branch Manager Resume
Summary : Operational and Sales Manager with over 15 years of experience in sales, collections, account management and operations management. I am a proven leader with a reputation for effective team management, training and increasing sales and profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JDE, Cforia.
- Responsible for reviewing contracts on construction sites which we were awarded and request adjustments to the contractor before signing.
- Responsible for doing cost analysis during bid process before sending bids to customers.
- Responsible for researching contractors for credit worthiness before bidding on any of their invitations.
- Responsible for gathering information monthly in order to get draws out in a timely manner according to each contract.
- Responsible for collecting all monies due for the previous month's draw.
- Responsible for all legal documents and notices pertaining to each contract individually.
- Responsible for helping with Accounts Payable when needed.
- Responsible for end of month reports and adjustments making sure financial statements are correct and working with controller on any reoccurring problems.
B.S. In Business Administration
Corporate Credit Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my experience in management, my education, as well as my ability to work well with people. I am a quick learner and always up to a challenge that will enhance my career goals.
Skills : Management, Inside and Outside Sales.
- Accounts Receivable - Monitored aging of accounts and posted payments.
- Identified, addressed and resolved issues or situations which may have caused past due conditions on customer accounts.
- Worked with customers regarding payment plans to assure money was collected.
- Followed through to make sure money was retrieved.
- Reviewed customer credit applications and determined credit limit approvals or denials from Sales Team recommendations.
- Communicated with Sales regarding specific situations and/or general collection issues.
- Responsible for resolving delinquencies, short payments, and disputes in a timely fashion.
Bachelor Of Science
Divisional Credit Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Department Manager in the general business and healthcare industry whose specific areas of expertise include: Staff development, training, staffing, customer service, organizational and operational skills, medical billing and coding(UB and 1500 claim forms FQHC/CHC billing), contract and claims management, account receivables and payable. HR duties include hiring/terminations, training and development, payroll (ADP, Oracle and Ultipro), employee relations and performance and improvements.
Skills : SIMS computer software, Hightouch computer software.
- Assure timely collection of money due to the corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from contractual payment terms.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments.
- Assist Finance with preparation of journal entries account reconciliation and analysis through Oracle database Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including customer collections.
Certification In Medical
General Credit Manager Resume
Headline : Twenty years of experience in the credit/lending industry including credit decisions, asset repossession, and personnel management Ten years as a Credit and Collections Manager Strong ability to interpret financial statements for purpose of determining credit worthiness Ability to manage a highly productive team of credit and collections staff Ability to communicate, multi-task, respond to emergencies and react to the situation at hand Capacity to manage complex and high volume of work flow.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Mail Distribution, Phone Etiquette, Customer Service, Data Entry, Copiers, Printers, Fax servers, Postage Machines, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Management.
- Supervised and coordinated activities of workers engaged in resolving customer problems and complaints concerning matters, such as merchandise, service and billing.
- Reviewed customer-complaint correspondence, noted any suggestions and assigned complaints to customer complaint clerks.
- Trained and assisted clerks in examining pertinent data to determine accuracy of customer complaint.
- Improve the Quality of Life of our customers by giving them the chance to own brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and computers without the hassle or burden of credit cards.
- Delivering and setting up products in customers' homes.
- Using our collections program to ensure timely customer payments.
- Servicing, picking up and refurbishing customer's product.
- Assisting with sales, merchandising and store maintenance activities.
Bachelors In Psychology
Chain Store Credit Manager Resume
Objective : My previous and current work experience Includes management experience sales, credit, Cash and credit card handling, customer service, training new employees in different aspects, moving furniture, factory work, working with auto rims, plastic, glass and much more. I am experienced in leadership and training as well as maintaining machinery.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Business Analysis, Business Development.
- Responsible for the collection effort of the company to ensure that corporate accounts are maintain within contractual agreed upon time.
- Made weekly collection calls to past due corporate accounts based upon a generated delinquency list.
- Researched customer account using database software (Procon, Z-net, Oracle, and Command) to pinpoint any customer or company discrepancy concerning a client's account.
- Prepared and modified company spreadsheet for delinquent customer's Reviewed and provided credit references about our clients to other firms looking to establish credit with client.
- Evaluated and modified companies financial statements for delinquent customer's that were sent to the attorney for litigation.
- Assisted auditors in the research of company records for client financial and historical information.
- Communicated with salesmen in regional offices on a daily basis to obtain or distribute information.
B.S. In Business Administration
Sales Representative/Credit Manager Resume
Headline : Interested in growing within a company that I can retire from. I am a hands-on leader who develops a good rapport with my staff and a working environment that is relaxed and customer focused. In my previous management position I assisted with training of new associates and my team achieved 104% of their goal during my tenure.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Analyze and review customer financial condition and authorize credit lines based upon the financial review.
- Minimize bad debt risk, through the use of D&B, Experian, and NACM credit reports for establishing proper credit lines.
- Handle customer credit lines and risk management.
- Review order management queue for the timely release and management of customer orders.
- Responsible for the training and performance of the collection group assigned to each region.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Built collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and evaluates effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Supervises the accounts receivable staff in processing invoices to establish the company receivables and work with Customer Service and other departments to resolve any outstanding issues.
B.A. In Business Management
Credit Manager/Assistant Store Resume
Headline : Smart, ambitious, self-directed, dependable professional has settled in Jacksonville with a wonderful wife, new home and no drama. Seeking to translate a 10+ year career of leadership and expertise in finance to an opportunity with a stable company who shares a desire not only for growth, but prosperity shared with our community.
Skills : Windows, Microsoft Office, IOS.
- Collaborate with 5 field reps to structure loan proposals and resolve inquiries.
- Establish/maintain dealer accounts, evaluating credit risk via trade and bank references, credit reports, licensing, bonding.
- Ensure Dealer compliance with legal, regulatory standards.
- Monitor reports on book/look, program variance/compliance, contracts submitted for funding, outstanding lein/titles.
- Mediate & resolve customer, dealer, employee disputes and/or complaints.
- Analyze credit reports, employment and financial information on prospective applicants.
- Evaluate collateral & negotiate loan terms within program guidelines.
Associates Of Arts
Credit Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with excellent administrative and client relation skills seeking a position within a dynamic organization that provides opportunity for growth and personal development. Proven ability to gain the confidence of customers, employees, and management. Detail-oriented focus with excellent research, investigative and reporting skills as well as an ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
Skills : Billing Specialist, Bilingual, Computer Skills, Team Player, Prioritizing, Work Well Under Pressure, Fluent In Portuguese.
- Monitor the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required to ensure that postings are in line with customer requirements and company's standards.
- Post, edit and balance accounts in the accounts receivable ledger.
- Prepare daily and monthly rebates for all clearing accounts.
- Liaise with reservations, sales and banquet departments regarding all disputed accounts.
- Reconcile all credit card charges and payments as well as checks, wires and cash payments daily.
- Respond to customer inquiries as required, providing excellent customer service.
- Attend to daily meetings, pre-conventions.
- Maintain the corporate credit policy, negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers and manage customer credit files.
Associates In Arts In Dietetics And Nutrition