Station Manager Resume
Objective : Communicate clearly. Greet patients with a smile and a positive attitude. Strive to meet and exceed their needs. Train employees to give the same excellent service. Learn new methods to achieve excellence and inspire others. Provide high quality patient service by carefully listening to patient needs and suggestions about service. Use tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues while following company policies and procedures.
Skills : Management, Customer Service Skills, Database Management.
- Ensures service delivery to customer airlines is according to the airline contracts, and High-end customers with their private Jets and within the agreed budget level.
- Implement Policies and Procedures Ensures safety and security procedures are according to the Simplicity Ground Services Health & Safety regulations, and according to international aviation standards.
- Recruiting and staffing establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures Employee onboarding, development, and training Employee Relations, partners with corporate management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Coaches and trains supervisors in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them Monitors performance, taking action to correct any shortfalls.
- Liaises with airline station managers, airport operations director, handling agents and security officials, union officials, and other airport stakeholders.
- Provides reports as required, and service delivery measurements. Also, provides leadership to the supervisor team, developing their skills.
- Able to negotiate contracts with airlines a plus Work shifts as required by the business.
Sr. Station Manager Resume
Objective : To continue to develop the time/resource management skills I've established from my work experience and integrate them with my knowledge from studying Business Administration and Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Training, Forecasting.
- Recruited, interviewed, and tested applicants to selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Planned and conducted all onboarding activities.
- Maintained updated database of training records, employee records, and changes Kept records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinated training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Responded to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administered a performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Prepared employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducted exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 80 employees.
Bachelor Of Science
City Station Manager Resume
Summary : Management and Administrative Professional offering versatile personnel and office management skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Small Engine Repair Technician.
- Drove change and customer-focused initiatives to deliver superior customer service by holding Performance Leaders and other employees accountable for the delivery of results.
- Successfully completed Delta/Northwest consolidation, as well as three separate facilities, moves with minimal impact to valued customers and employees.
- Successfully managed $18.1 million in annual operations expenses.
- Assisted in the negotiating of expenses for vendors and focused on increasing revenues by taking on all Ground Security Coordinator functions for charters instead of vending out the same.
- Developed Performance Leaders, Leads, Aircraft Load Agents through training, ongoing mentoring, positive reinforcement and accountability.
- Accountable for all regulatory requirements - ensured overall compliance met or exceeded in safety, security, cargo handling, environmental, ticketing/gates and ramp operations.
- Achieved performance improvements by leading performance and quality assurance for the operation.
- Achieved an average of 5% improvement in all measured areas for four consecutive years.
B.S. In Business Administration
Jr. Station Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position in a multinational company, with a determined strategy, where my education, work experience, technical background, languages & interpersonal skills can be applied and developed.
Skills : Key Skills- Office Skills: Office Management, Records Management, Database Administration Spreadsheets/Reports Event Management Calendaring Front-Desk Reception, Executive Support Travel Coordination.
- Responsible for greeting customers and responding to service issues, optimizing sales and utilization through employee coaching and training, tracking fleet and inventory, coordinating lot movement and preparing reports.
- Greet and engage customers, supervise, coach, train, schedule and evaluate personnel, recommend personnel actions and respond to employee relations issues.
- Resolution of customer service issues directly, by phone or emails in accordance with company standards.
- Coordinate and direct lot movement, resolve congestion issues.
- Track and log fleet inventory, review and compile reservation numbers for daily fleet, rate, and rental plans.
- Prepare and review various reports, including location performance, sales, inventory forecasting, reservation, rates, overdue and due back, fleet maintenance.
- Ensure that the station and facilities are staffed, stocked and up to standards.
- Tracked and deducted all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
Bachelor's In Commerce
Assistant Station Manager Resume
Objective : Hard working individual with a bright bubbly personality that loves helping people. Currently seeking Full Time or Part Time Employment with a company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Computer Skills, Computer Repair, Data Entry, Deejay, Clerical.
- Hours per wk Report all hazardous conditions, electrical shocks, and criminal acts within the rail system.
- Frequently inspect rail station interior areas, exterior areas, and parking areas for unsafe conditions.
- Make periodic inspections of the entire station area and immediately report problems involving equipment failures and station cleanliness conditions with special emphasis placed on areas of the station where known unsanitary, trash or safety problems may occur, i.e, elevators, escalators, ancillary rooms, and hallways.
- Utilize CCTV systems and surveillance equipment to monitor areas inside and outside of the station.
- Take malfunctioning equipment out of service and report it to the appropriate maintenance offices and rail operations command.
- Keep detailed maintenance and significant events logs of daily activities during the tour of duty.
- Utilize the public address system when appropriate to warn customers of unsafe practices, conditions, and areas.
- Respond to all fire and intrusion alarms and report problems to the operations control center.
Bachelor Of Science
Station Manager/Trainer Resume
Objective : Highly versatile, well educated, energetic, and result oriented young professional whose objective is to secure a full time position within the business industry for my professional and personal growth and where I can utilize my skills. Self-motivated, hardworking, responsible, and I have strong customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, FlightSafety Certified Technician Courses: Piaggio P180 Avanti I, II, Cessna 650, Pratt and Whitney PT6,JT15.
- Manage Individual development planes, and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for an appropriate state of fire readiness.
- Provide daily supervision of engine crews, and maintain all assigned equipment and report station needs to Fire operations specialist.
- Conduct training and safety meetings for firefighters Support non-fire Refuge activities such as Law enforcement, biology, and heavy equipment operations.
- Participate in District Training Team Work closely with adjoining (local, state and other federal) fire agencies while serving as an agency representative at fire-related meetings.
- Serve as an initial attack/extended attack Incident Commander and initiate appropriate suppression action on all wildfires.
- Ensure appropriate response times can be met for assignments on and off duty.
- Responsible for timely and accurate supporting documentation of self and crewmembers including time, travel, training records as well as financial accountability.
High School Diploma
Station Manager II Resume
Summary : To use experience and dedication as a tool to improve customer service, productivity and time management. While practicing the privilege of learning new techniques and increasing performance levels with a developing company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coaching, Training & Development.
- Led management of fund drive for a non-profit community radio station that raised $58,000 and set a record for funds raised.
- Coordinated volunteer participation for over 200 on-air volunteers and approximately 250 off-air volunteers to ensure continued benefit to the community.
- Planned and scheduled programming and event coverage, based on broadcast length, time availability, and other factors, such as community needs, ratings data and viewer demographics.
- Monitored and reviewed programming to ensure that schedules were met, guidelines were adhered to, and performances were of adequate quality.
- Directed and coordinated activities of personnel engaged in broadcast programming.
- Checked completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Established work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Developed budgets for programming and broadcasting activities and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
MBA In Finance
Station Manager III Resume
Summary : Strategic and innovative HR Executive who translates business vision into HR initiatives that improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement. Empowering leader who supports companies and top executives with a unique perspective and appreciation that human capital is every organization's greatest asset. Genuine influencer who thrives on tough challenges and translates visions and strategies into actionable, value-added goals.
Skills : Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement, Employment Law, Onboarding, Recruiting.
- Planned, directed and controlled the preparation of returned vehicles for the next rental, and inspected vehicles on the ready line to ensure compliance with established quality assurance standards.
- Ensured all missing vehicles are reported to Security on a timely basis by examining rentals, calling customers, and checking inventories at other area locations.
- Maintained the rental facility and equipment, and monitored all conditions and occurrences in and around the facility during the shift ensuring employee and customer safety, reported any adverse or dangerous conditions.
- Organized the duties carried on at the counter and monitors the employee performance.
- Responsible for the development of new employees and the on-going performance assessment of current employees.
- Recommended appropriate corrective action where necessary and ensured all Quality Assurance standards are maintained.
- Reviewed work being performed in the area to ensure complete, timely, and consistent results, and evaluate the performance of subordinates informal reviews.
Bachelor's In Communications
Associate Station Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position that will utilize my managerial and customer service experience in a company offering room for advancement.
Skills : Sales Management, Customer Service, Customer Service, Sales, Sales, Public Speaking, Public Speaking, Customer Service, Community Outreach, Social Networking, Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking.
- Lead the team by identifying, distributing and balancing workload tasks among employees according to skill level.
- Manage front line representatives; respond to customer needs requiring escalation; properly handle more complex customer account problems and/or reconcile sensitive accounts.
- Interpret and support changes to the policies, practices, and systems; enforce policy changes and ensure compliance to legal requirements.
- Prepare weekly reports, including station maintenance and budget activities; submit reports to the district manager.
- Perform statistical analysis of revenue streams; establish target performance measures; communicate operational goals to front line staff; track and report monthly, quarterly and annual metrics.
- Implemented rules and regulations that led to a significant increase in overall productivity and an improved customer satisfaction rate of 85%.
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Gas Station Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a leadership position with an organization that can utilize my excellent management, organizational planning and interpersonal skills. Education, experience, and values promote integrity, honest communication and the commitment to excellence.
Skills : Program Management, Program Development, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Healthcare, Coaching.
- Provide professional and managerial leadership for station operations and staff as well as volunteer management.
- Collaborate with station advisory council, community leaders, and other station managers to benchmark key programs, strategies, and fundraisers.
- Support Senior Station Managers by focusing station efforts to ensure assigned programs meet community needs and military installation guidelines.
- Prepare and analyze military installation population reports and create service delivery, recreation, and outreach programs to effectively deliver services.
- Manage Health and Safety programs, guidelines, and instructors in accordance with military medical facilities.
- Prepare, manage, and coordinate the station budget including budget preparation and managing operations within budget guidelines.
- Routinely speak to private organizations, military units, community leaders, and large audiences about service opportunities.
Station Manager/Clerk Resume
Objective : Motivated and dependable worker Clean driving history and efficient on driving routes Hands on and helpful Task oriented and able to multitask Excellent communication skills Punctual and efficient worker Current CPR and First Aide Certification.
Skills : First Aid & CPR, 2014 American With Disability Sensitivity.
- Direct and supervise daily operations at a busy, fast-paced station to ensure optimal safety and customer satisfaction.
- Gain and exhibit a thorough understanding of WMATA collective bargaining agreements as well as applicable laws and regulations, and work with a focus on adhering to all.
- Research, analyze, and report statistical data that impacts and improves day-to-day operations, and verify the accuracy and completeness of various reports.
- Control equipment in the appropriate inventories, and distribute as required.
- Successfully delivered optimal customer service while simultaneously adhering to quality and quantity standards mandated by various laws, rules, and federal regulations.
- Resolved inventory control discrepancies efficiently and quickly by leading research, investigation, and coordination efforts.
- Created and fostered strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, which streamlined emergency response and immediate communication needs.
Station Manager I Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented manager dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Reliable and proficient leader with specialized knowledge in aviation and physics.
Skills : Mac, PC, Food Handlers Card.
- Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
Master Of Science
Station Manager Resume
Objective : Business development specialist with expertise in entrepreneurship, financial analysis, customer service and marketing. More than 20 years in the logistics, transportation, financial and customer service industries.
Skills : Microsoft, Multi Unit Management, Accounting.
- Execution and overseeing rental transactions and preparation and availability of vehicles.
- Ensure that all returned vehicles are prepared for future rentals and maintained and cleaned according to provided standards.
- Reporting missing and overdue vehicles to the appropriate authorities, internally and externally.
- Provide training for new employees on rental procedures, sales, and daily operations and provide continual training for all employees to reach and exceed personal set goals.
- Perform employee reviews, suggest and implement corrective action where necessary and maintain a quality work environment.
- Review transactions for accuracy, consistency, and correctness.
- Maintain and work with others to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Set a daily game plan for vehicle availability, car rental rates, and employee goals.
BS In Economics