Lead Foreman Resume
Objective : Profile Long term construction professional looking to move into a customer service role with a company that will offer opportunities for learning, growth and advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for digging fertilizing installation of concrete masonry wall units landscape or maintain grounds of property.
- Received inbound shipping, sort and put on new pallets and label them also packed items and shipped them out to the customer.
- Employed a little seasonal work subcontracting for grilling and distilling LLC.
- Responsible for building lawnmowers, wheel burrows, grills etc.
- Kept inventory to make sure what is selling stays in production.
- Filled and maintained the footwear department.
- Kept numbers of what product comes in and goes out every day to keep up with inventory.
Asst. Lead Foreman Resume
Headline : Seeking a Welder Fabricator position in a competitive and innovative workplace. Committed to contribute expertise of skills and motivated to collaborate with project members to accomplish goals in a safe and quality controlled environment.
Skills : MS Office, Electronics, Leadership.
- Responsible for all sales and displays as well as ad and making sure shelves are full and tidy.
- Took care of customers in own department as well as all over the store because store is so short staffed.
- Made sure the rest of the store is taken care of.
- Responsible for unloading trucks, taking phone calls, running register, putting freight out to the floor, doing carry outs, and setting the ad every Saturday night.
- Collaborated with engineers and project managers to coordinate projects from beginning stages to full production.
- Oversaw and operated MIG, TIG, Flux, Pulse, Stick, Plasma Torch, Vessel Manufacturing and Fitting Operations.
- Supported and fulfilled criteria for companies.
Sr. Lead Foreman Resume
Summary : Lead Foreman with 7 years experience. Areas of expertise include general construction management on large multi-million dollar sites including Atlanta Public Safety Annex. Qualifications/ Strengths Conflict resolution Strong verbal communication Quick learner Team leadership File/records maintenance Process implementation Financial records and processing Risk management processes.
Skills : Landscape Design, Landscape Installation & Maintenance, Hardscape Installation, Drafting.
- Constructed fence in multiple material types, barbed wire, vinyl, wrought iron, wooden.
- Troubleshot challenges and conform product to specifications required by customer specs.
- Guided and motivated team members to produce a quality assured product.
- Exercised vast knowledge of NDE and Hydrostatic testing requirements.
- Performed NDE testing records per ASME code on all pipe welds.
- Operated MIG, TIG, Flux, Pulse, and Stick for Vessel Manufacturing for various processes of Oil & Gas, Power, and Air Quality Industries.
- Contributed to projects specializing in the design and manufacture of Modular Engineered-to Order Liquid & Gas.
Jr. Lead Foreman Resume
Objective : 30 years of residential construction and commercial experience in planning, blueprints, all proposals, invoices, payroll, and all day to day operations until the project is complete and finished.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cook, Construction, Supervising.
- Helped with daily clean-up, and worked along-side Carpenters assisting with any help they may need and brought them tools or materials needed to do their job.
- Worked with others to form concrete slabs, dig ditches and footings with heavy machinery, and helped frame walls.
- Learned how to help manage the job site proficiently by delegating and keeping all workers and sub- contractors on task while completing own daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Learned to help layout building foundations to help all team members know what to build and where to build it.
- Made available to help try to answer questions when Supervisor was unavailable and help them problem solve any issue that arose or may arise in the process of the building project.
- Worked on Starbucks throughout .
- Installed metal shelves for wine displays, installed stainless steel drying racks, installed steam machines, installed coolers, installed signage on walls.
Associate Lead Foreman Resume
Objective : Seeking full-time employment in the green industry. Strengths include over 10 years of industry experience, the ability to strategically manage resources to finish projects on time and on budget, and superior organizational skills.
Skills : Cook And Prep, Warehouse Worker, Drilling Floor Hand, Forklift Operator, Distribution.
- Did punch list and touch up paint.
- Installed new graphics, stainless screws, new metal parts on RMCH charity boxes through the McDonalds drive thurs.
- Worked in Metro Pcs stores throughout.
- Installed cell phone displays for phones.
- Responsible for Daily tasks such as properly maintaining and driving of company vehicle.
- Proactively managed a team of three to five employees, growing seasonally to anywhere from 10-100 employees.
- Led safety meetings with the employees every day, before starting production.
Lead Foreman III Resume
Headline : Outstanding work experience in Lead Foreman. Ease and familiarity with methodologies of construction sites, with working knowledge of safety First protocols. Exceptional knowledge of various construction materials, and their usage.
Skills : Extremely Organized, Medical Terminology, Sales, Problem Solving, CPR Certified.
- Did cast iron layout and take off for topout on 10 story twin tower.
- Worked a crew of 12 persons on project, used backhoe, ditchwitch, cutting torch, bobcat, forklift, threading machine, transit level, blueprint.
- Worked on storm drainage, manhole, water tap, fire plug.
- Mounted and Hung Art and pictures, transporting Art.
- Hung chandeliers, Fans, Drapes.
- Installed furniture and appliances.
- Drove long distances, Handle payments and finances.
Lead Foreman II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong construction background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : HVAC, Painting, Sheet Rock Finishing.
- Received excellent company reviews on Yelp, 5 Stars ratings.
- Determined work priority as well as crew and equipment requirements.
- Assigned duties and brief the crew on the work that needs to be done that day.
- Ensured that work was completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Installed full underground units in the areas that would trench with either a machine or by hand with a trenching shovel and pickaxe.
- Provided installation services for various residential and commercial sites.
- Operated all power equipment, including but not limited to roto-tiller, sod cutters, plate compactors, saws, bobcats, skid steers, and a backhoe.
Lead Foreman I Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will enable to utilize knowledge, experience and skills, producing superior job performance and growth.
Skills : CDL, Customer service.
- Produced outstanding quality production results of Gerber baby foods.
- Worked as a team player in various departments and assembly line stations.
- Prepped materials for baby food and juice production; clean up, third shift, promoted to second shift.
- Responsible for Shipping & Receiving, loading and unloading trucks, promoted to first shift.
- Led Foreman on first shift for apple juice press.
- Utilized problem solving skills and a positive attitude towards challenging tasks.
- Possessed working knowledge of machines, mechanical tools and their usage.
Lead Foreman/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years experience repairing, computers, printers and audio visual equipment in an educational setting. Proven track record of building and growing internal and external partnerships for the Anchorage School District and Dairy.
Skills : Quickbook Software, Microsoft Software.
- In charged of bidding the material cost, labor cost, and percentage profit on commercial construction projects.
- Led foreman of crews ranging from 5 to 15 individuals.
- Responsible for scheduling jobs and making sure deadlines are met.
- Operated and troubleshot production equipment.
- Assisted employees with problems, identifying issues and provided problem resolution.
- Led man for state-owned dairy operation distributing 125,000 lbs.
- Coordinated activities of 6 warehouse personnel and route drivers.
High School Diploma
Lead Foreman Resume
Objective : Able to work in a team environment and good at taking direction. Also a quick learner and willing to learn other areas. Always willing to pick up hours and get some overtime.
Skills : Labor, Cement, Roofing, Landscape, Equipment Operator.
- Ensured adherence to workplace safety standards.
- Staged daily pick up orders.
- Controlled daily inventory based on production rates.
- Determined storage requirements and methods.
- Coordinated shipping and receiving.
- Operated all equipment and served as driver when needed.
- Responsible for all aspects of construction phase from civil to completion, ensuring project is executed to specifications and cost expectations in a safe and professional environment while proceeding on schedule.