Senior Security Engineer Resume
Objective : 20 Years of Successful Information Technology and Information Security Leadership 10 of Successful Business/Capture, RFP and Proposal Development 10 Year Military Veteran with Significant Intelligence Experience 6 Years C-Level Experience with P&L Responsibility Developed and Executed Business Plans.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Works with internal departments to produce a security awareness program that includes monthly e-mails, webinars and face-to-face employee training.
- Topics included (Phishing, cloud security, social media, wireless, etc.) Works with QA and development teams to determine application security needs.
- Reviews the QA policy/procedures and assists development teams with a secure SDLC.
- Security lead within the DevOps team for all security related development improvements.
- Works with application development as a liaison to the web team regarding all topics in application security.
- Leads the Holiday Readiness project yearly to verify all systems and teams are adequately prepared for security events during the major holidays between October and May.
- Demonstrates leadership between IT departments and the business regarding information security practices.
- Implements and administrators of Arcsight's Log Management solution to centrally store and report on events.
Senior Security Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : To join an organization where can utilize and continue to grow business, management, and technical skills in order to make a positive impact on employees and clients.
Skills : Proposal writer, Proposal Compliance Verification,.
- Designs, builds, tests and maintains scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for Security Application Engineer.
- Manages Security, Testing, and Evaluation on production and integration systems and building residual risk reports.
- Evaluates vulnerability scans utilizing network scanning tools and software to notify system administrators of applicable Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts Determined application and infrastructure security needs for project or initiative.
- Designs and implements system security to comply with company policies OWASP ZAP integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Experiences Information Security Consultant with experience in leading the Web Application Security and Vulnerability Management projects.
- Designs, develops, tests, and maintains REST and SOAP services for internal and external customers and checking threat risk / vulnerability.
- Prepares test plans, documentation, and deployment plans.
Jr. Senior Security Engineer Resume
Objective : Accomplished IT professional with emphasis on project management and information security. Proven highly adaptable and self-motivated with more than thirty years' experience in environments from large corporations to start-ups. An authentic and open management style, strong work ethic, natural organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail has led to a history of successfully completing endeavors on-time and within budget.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided technical guidance and oversight to government representatives on future operational requirements and security roadmaps.
- Provided support to forward deployed USMC organizations around the globe on PKI implementation to ensure proper deployment and operations to support two factor authentication, validation and certificate services in minimal bandwidth environments.
- Transitioned PKI Infrastructure services from Server 2008 R2 to Server 2012 R2 operating systems.
- Developed installation instructions and scripts to enable users and administrators the ability to easily maintain or deploy systems.
- Worked in conjunction with multiple sections to provide support for SCCM deployment and management, VPN access and configuration and Active Directory troubleshooting.
- Developed Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG) scripts to quickly and consistently deploy required DoD security settings on Windows operating systems in non- domain environments to maintain a positive security posture.
- Deployed Hyper-V and VCenter 6.0 to multiple environments and networks to reduce management overhead and achieve data center consolidation requirements.
- Implemented and manage Administrative Token logon issuance system that enables administrative accounts to be smart card enabled reducing the risk of password use on domain systems.
Senior Security Engineer I Resume
Objective : Experienced enterprise IT architect and information assurance / cyber security professional with CISSP, C|EH, Security + and DoD Security Clearance Top Secret Level, DHS Secret, DHS EOD, solid knowledge of multi platform network and systems management cloud computing technologies, and proven skills in integrating and implementing centrally controlled application from diverse applications.
Skills : Penetration Tester, Cyber Security, Network Security, Project Management, Proposal Writing, Technical Writing.
- Responsible for comparing, implementing and maintaining a range of solutions from the network perimeter (Juniper SA700 VPN, Web Filter, Tipping Point IPS) to the desktop (antivirus, antimalware, encryption).
- Drove virus outbreaks from multiple events a year down to zero for two years.
- Implemented Juniper SA700 SSL VPN.
- Worked with teams to rollout client, create support docs for end users and laptop support teams.
- Created multiple security realms, allowing external contractors to be able to connect to internal systems.
- Upgraded Symantec Antivirus Server.
- Redesigned and implemented Symantec End Point protection.
- Worked as a liaison between outside auditors and IT teams to identify systems and develop controls for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
Senior Security Engineer II Resume
Headline : Seasoned, multi-faceted Information Security Specialist with over 15 years of experience in Cybersecurity, including Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Application security, Networking, Risk Management and Vulnerability Analysis. In depth experience with numerous security tools, technologies, standards and best practices - including FISMA and HIPAA.
Skills : Information Security, Information Technology.
- Developed and implemented defensive measures to protect and defend information, computers, and networks from disruption, denial, degradation, or destruction.
- Reviewed customers IA related "exception to policy" requests, and provided a timely and detailed decision.
- Responsible for the development of an Enterprise level port security solution (NAC).
- Provided consulting services to multiple Army Tactical Units to develop and implement sound security practices, both in the field and garrison.
- Proactively engaged the security community to help identify IACND related issues and coordinate remediation.
- Prepared and delivered oral IA focused presentations to technical/non-technical groups including Seminars, Work Shops and after action reviews.
- Successfully upgraded Enterprise deployment of McAfee IntruShield IPS Global Manager and 8 i4000 sensors, covering 7 countries, to newest software release with minimum down-time.
Senior Security Engineer III Resume
Summary : Obtain a Senior Security Engineer -position that will challenge; current skills and afford opportunities to excel while advocating teamwork and promoting professional interaction.
Skills : Python, Red Teaming.
- Ensures that the security of all systems and network segments are actively maintained and hardened to the highest possible standards.
- Researches, designs, tests, implement, and operationalize new security tools and architectures.
- Ensures that all access controls are implemented, maintained and monitored through a security methodology that supports operation and security compliance requirements.
- Continually assesses the systems against potential threats and vulnerabilities via system and network security monitoring.
- Uses Splunk to consolidate, monitor and alert on any abnormal or malicious logged activities.
- Ensures that all identified vulnerabilities are mitigated in a timely fashion.
- Provides technical security reviews of new architectural patterns and identify potential risks.
- Supports incident responses for all security-related issues.
Asst. Senior Security Engineer Resume
Objective : IT professional with 18 years of experience in information security and systems analysis. An expert analyst, successful in staying current with new technologies and best practices, as well as, determining the best solution to be implemented. A professional with a strong skillset in: investigative procedures, problem identification, and problem solving. Goal oriented self-starter with the ability to quickly adapt, learn new technology, and develop important interpersonal relationships key to business success.
Skills : Cyber Threat Intelligence, Cyber Security.
- Managed relationship with MSSP (Managed Security Services Partner), coordinated remediation efforts of operational services and customer outreach.
- Developed reporting matrix to show successful implementation and provide management with weekly status reports.
- Worked with Lead Security Engineer for the successful implementation of the Cisco ISE (NAC) infrastructure for 2200 stores and corporate locations Provided operational support for the project, coordinating meeting with affected business units and technologies.
- Developed troubleshooting and remediation procedures to assist the corporate help desk with any issues that may have been caused by the introduction of the new security measures.
- Implemented Tanium event management, developed use cases and perform systems audits.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the application environment.
- Provided on-site troubleshooting and repairs.
- Executed the retirement of the Blue Coat Proxy environment.
Associate Senior Security Engineer Resume
Headline : Over twenty years experience in information technology. Over ten years experience in information systems security. Over ten years experience in pre-sales. Hands-on technical background with many technologies. Demonstrated presentation, analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Research & Development, System Prototyping, Systems Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology.
- Managed firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems, and host-based security of the SERMIS.
- Functioned as the lead security engineer for design and implementation of multi-tiered, highly available security architecture for SERMIS.
- Designed, implemented and managed distributed intrusion detection system for the production environment, providing intrusion data to support numerous successful internal and external investigations.
- Provided 24x7 supports for production security systems, including incident response, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Instituted strong encryption, authentication, and access control systems for management of production environment in efforts to eliminate all clear text logins.
- Functioned as primary administrator of Public Key Infrastructure for certificate-based authentication of VPN systems.
- Developed and instituted policies and procedures for security incident response team, including the development of Chain of Custody documentation and Security incident life-cycle processes.
- Performed security engineering assistance and application-level security reviews of custom web-based applications during development, QA, deployment, and management portions of the application life cycle.
Senior Security Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Well versed technical lead with C-level management experience and the ability to relate technical knowledge into business functionality and discussion. Key developer in applying standards and policy principles to establish repeatable, scalable work practices. Able to provide incident response techniques, security assessments, and complete system development lifecycle plans.
Skills : Operating Systems / Virtualization / Cloud Services:.
- Served as a Senior Security Engineer to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), providing Network Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Forensics, Network Monitoring and other specialized Information Security services as required.
- Completed C&A efforts for all systems at NARA and was instrumental in updating and standardizing all C&A efforts using Xacta IA Manager.
- Performed daily network monitoring and testing for government infrastructure utilizing IBM Internet Security Systems (ISS) SiteProtector.
- Worked with other Engineers to ensure all systems are documented properly and completely.
- Served as a Business Continuity / Information Assurance Professional to the Department of Defense (DoD) and its agencies including the Defense Intelligence Community.
- Established the foundation for developing the Damage Assessment Plan (DAP) and several Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and was involved in assisting with the development of the Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS) and Diamond Hall Systems Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA).
- Successful briefed leadership with metrics and professional quality reports which communicated the threat posture of assets and associated malicious activity.
Senior Security Engineer Resume
Objective : An accomplished, self-driven professional with multiple years of reporting, analysis and audit experience in the healthcare industry. Experienced in building processes and standard operating procedures, as well as reporting structures used for many levels of leadership. Strong ability to manage a team and adapt to changing priorities while achieving quality outcomes to satisfy business needs.
Skills : Management, Organizing, Coding.
- Organizes resources to perform security assessments and audits to meet regulatory and internal security controls (PCI, SOX, iSeries) for the purpose of trend analysis and reporting through the use of tools and audit methodologies.
- Partners with Internal Audit resources to drive remediation of audit findings and identify automation opportunities for future prevention.
- Develops and enforces appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information (PHI).
- Assists management in setting project plans and priorities for team members.
- Assists in maintenance of team dashboards for communication to leadership.
- Partners with CHS financial teams to perform Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance assessments for devices storing, processing or transmitting cardholder data.
- Assists financial business partners and led information systems and security resources to achieve PCI certification.
- Assists with performing risk assessments of new and existing services, applications, and devices.
- Documents and educates stakeholders on incurred risk introduced by the project or product.