File Maintenance Clerk Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in handling incoming and outgoing shipments within large warehouse environments. Exceptionally well-versed in organizing shipping procedures and receiving processes according to designated rules and regulations.
Skills : Powerpoint, Publisher, Customer Service, Research, Payroll, Invoice Payment, Budgets.
- Provided support to the management team with scheduling, data entry, created and maintained databases, prepared invoice for distribution, and minimal accounting.
- Composed training manuals to include multiple strategies and examples.
- Input maintenance information into the database(s) for invoicing.
- Learned maintenance terminology and applied knowledge to customer relationships.
- Scheduled aircraft maintenance and prepared maintenance logs prior to aircraft arrival.
- Assisted customers with needs such as making car/hotel reservations, provided maps and driving directions to places around Wichita, and made sure the customer had an overall pleasant experience.
- Supported management in customer service calls and providing data for the aircraft arrivals and departures for each day.
Maintenance Clerk Resume
Summary : Seeking a Maintenance Clerk position with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for assisting with plant-wide maintenance acquisitions at the POET-Fostoria facility.
- Assist with ensuring maintenance department operates within budget.
- Ensure inventory records are up-to-date and maintain an inventory accuracy 95% each month.
- Assist all departments with various tasks as necessary to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Communicate with vendors to secure quotes corresponding with department and project budgets.
- Maintain delivery, purchase order, work order inventory and maintenance history records.
- Verify parts, supplies and equipment received are accurate and counts are correct.
Maintenance Clerk Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that utilizes previous experience and skills while providing opportunities for future growth.
Skills : Type 60 wpm, Clerical Skills.
- Maintenance Clerk Keeping a record of all the maintenance and service activities conducted at the facility, including the creation and upkeep of detailed spreadsheets.
- Filling order forms and other documentation for the purchase of spare parts for machinery.
- Efficiently managing time, meeting deadlines, and completing all tasks assigned by the supervising authority.
- Coordinating work functions with coworkers and other departments of the organization.
- Assigning all equipment permissibility to the correct crews.
- Setting up preventative maintenance on individual pieces of equipment.
- Familiarizing myself with MSHA and corporate rules/policies in order to maintain compliance while working.
Maintenance Clerk III Resume
Headline : Highly innovative, creative, and self-motivated individual with a learned background in performing fabrication work. Deep knowledge of construction and production sites, along with great interest in metallurgy. Well-versed in using a variety of manual and semi-automatic welding tools. Familiar with flame-cutting equipment and metal shaping machines.
Skills : Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel, Oracle, Express Maintenance, Agile, Email.
- Performed minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Completed daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintained records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Assisted with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Construction/Welding assistant R Young Enterprises Inc.
- Evaluated engineering drawings and ensured implementation according to welding specifications.
- Performed welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment while providing assistance to production process.
- Evaluated finished products and performed quality checks on products.
Maintenance Clerk I Resume
Objective : Responsible for Working on various projects throughout the plant (organizing and updating of machine and asset numbers, organizing of parts in the Maintenance Shop, etc.) Scheduling and maintaining the PM Schedule.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Budgeting, Communication, Computer Skills, Data Entry, Email, Filing, Faxing, Human Resources, Internet, Medical Terminology, Oracle, Sap.
- Provide administrative support to management team.
- Answer telephones and promptly and courteously assist clients and employees throughout the organization.
- Enter work orders and PM's into the Computerized Maintenance System (PMC).
- Work in the stockroom to receive inventory when needed.
- Utilized excel to track furnace belt information, lubrication used on machines, down time, etc.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers about information on parts and ordering.
- Work collaboratively with Maintenance Manager to order parts and equipment and secure vendor/contractor services.
Jr. Maintenance Clerk Resume
Objective : Accomplished administrative professional with a diverse skillset who thrives in demanding environments. Knowledge of drilling and fracturing processing and equipment combined with an analytical mindset for P & L, accounting, and safety. Well-versed in DOT regulations for WV, PA, MD, OH, and DE.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operator, Purchasing, Purchasing, Data Entry.
- Provided administrative support to the Maintenance Supervisor and other management personnel.
- Maintained DOT and service/repair records for all vehicles and equipment in fleet.
- Provided PeopleSoft support for office personnel.
- Ordered/purchased parts and services needed to maintain fleet operations.
- Controlled and maintained stocking levels for consumable equipment parts.
- Provided support to lead mechanic for company mandated compliance and controls.
- Provided "hands-on" assistance when needed in the maintenance department.
- Acquired knowledge of gas well fracturing via training from supervisor and employee interaction.
Asst. Maintenance Clerk Resume
Headline : To bring enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethics to your organization. Over 25 years experience in Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, and Payable. software Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel. Worked with PC computers and most office equipment including color copiers, printers, fax machines, and 10-key calculators.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Facility Dude.
- Accounts Payable for Maintenance Department, entered purchase and receiving invoicing.
- Resolved issues of payment by credit card or by check.
- Accurately matched orders with invoices for the General Manager, correcting General Ledger codes and dollar amounts where necessary to aid in monthly budgeting.
- Maintained monthly inventory on shop supplies and kept inventory records.
- Logged in work orders for shop mechanics for all truck maintenance.
- Generated reports when preventive maintenance was due on individual trucks and compactors.
- Initiated compactor repair reports based on customers' problems with their devices.
Sr. Maintenance Clerk Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of office experience and I am pursuing a position where I can use my skills and experience. I can adapt to any office environment and I am very flexible with job responsibilities, I am always eager to learn something new.
Skills : Visual Basic.NET Programming, Java Programming, 8 years of Creative Writing, Excellent Math skills, Fast Learner, Able to Multitask, Punctual, Various Librarian Skills.
- Processed purchase orders and placed orders as needed.
- Reviewed invoices and purchase orders for accuracy in support of the financial accounting and approval process.
- Maintained monthly budget; managed and reviewed expense reports for accuracy.
- Created, analyzed, and maintained spreadsheet reports to compile and track operational and financial data for facilities.
- Assisted management team in writing and reviewing service contracts.
- Perform work order system data mining and analysis for all assets, equipment, work orders and inventory.
- Answered and/or routed incoming calls and inquiries for the department.
Outlet Maintenance Clerk Resume
Headline : To become a part of an organization that I can apply the 12 years of detailed and organized skill set that will help me attain a companies goals.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft outlook, Lawson, WebNow, FleetFocus, CDL class b, Fueling diesel and cng.
- Completes all assigned work orders and service request.
- Submit billing inquiries to accounting dept.
- Managed inventory of all products in and out of the property.
- Performs various maintenance duties including exterior paint, stucco and wood repairs.
- Adhere to the company's safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Coordinated directly with vendors on delivery time frames of appliances, services to the property and parts for resident apartment homes.
- Assist in vacant units are made market ready in a timely manner Participate in monthly company training classes (certificates upon request).
Maintenance Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain an Office/Clerical position in which my customer service, bookkeeping, personal, clerical, and general office skills will contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity. Hardworking, organized individual with established successes in collecting and analyzing data, verbal and written communications. Highly accomplished professional with demonstrated achievements and leadership skills in the management of complex activities.
Skills : <div>Preventive Maintenance, Data Entry, Company Policies.</div>
- Maintaining out of service below corporate goals.
- Manage and dispatch up to 8 hikers to move out of service units for repair.
- Work with Inventory managers in moving units to meet reservation demands.
- Manage and set up all moves to ensure the highest productivity.
- Identify units and assign repair work to outside vendors.
- Monitor and authorize repairs, ensuring budget is within goals.
- Monitor shop technician productivity to corporate standards.
Maintenance Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly organized and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant with experience in corporate office settings. Solid background in data entry, schedule management, and event planning. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : MP2 for Windows 5.0 Maintenance Computer Program.
- Performed data entry of all report orders and fuel information.
- Oversaw parts inventory and office supply purchases.
- Composed and drafted all outgoing correspondence and reports for manager.
- Collaborated with vendors regarding ordering and maintaining inventory.
- Various accounting duties including creating/receiving purchase orders, invoicing, researching charge backs, and discrepancies.
- Member of Safety Committee and recorded meeting minutes.
- Provided back-up assistance in other areas as needed.
High School Diploma