Maintenance Director Resume
Objective : Personable individual looking for opportunity to start a career. I like to travel and spend my time on photography as a hobby. Motivated and ready for an airline job that will allow me to broaden my work experience and interact with a high amount of people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operating Forklift.
- Assured facility is operating effectively by maintaining operations during business hours.
- Kept buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Performed heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass and Removing rubbish.
- Acted as substitute teacher when teacher was not present.
- Assisted with after school student programs.
- Transported students from school to daycare/school center.
- Accepted receipt of payments from parents thereby establishing a working relationship with parents and students.
Facilities Maintenance Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position in the facilities maintenance field, preferably in the Wmbg area. I have extensive experience in this field from carpentry, plumbing, and painting to electrical, troubleshooting equipment and repairs.
Skills : Supervisor of maintenance staff,implement of company.
- Responsible for wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair.
- Worked with one other maintenance tech to care for 100 Villa Townhomes and 180 apartments.
- Troubleshoot and repair all plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
- Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Informed supervisors when machines needed major service.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently.
High School Diploma
Assistant Maintenance Director Resume
Headline : Dedicated professional executive with demonstrated ability to lead and manage by analytically and methodically identifying and solving issues to achieve mission critical results. I am diversified and performance driven and achieve superior results, I am a hands on gifted, innovative and motivated leader.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, windows, windows.
- Consultation with the Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates department staff in accordance with human resources policies.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
- Coordinates compliance with local, state, and federal building codes and guidelines, MSDS, OSHA, EPA regulations, fire codes and other relevant rules and regulations.
- Coordinates with contractors and venders making sure insurance and licenses are current.
- Conducts regular inspections of all Life Safety Systems including fire extinguishers, sprinkler and alarm systems.
- Works closely with Executive Director in creating, scheduling capital budgets.
- Establishes and obtains bids for all capital projects.
- Coordinates necessary repairs and maintenance in residents' rooms and common areas including refurbishment for move-ins.
Maintenance Director/Property Manager Resume
Summary : Twenty years of executive management and maintenance experience Proficiency with tools of the trade in all of the following: Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, Locksmith, Painter, Anemology, General Construction, Electrical (High and Low Voltage), Alarm Systems, Wanderguard Systems (Patient Safety), Pool Care Technician, Irrigation System Technician, Boiler/Water Temp Control, Snow removal, Grounds Keeping and other environmental services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Project Planning, Physical Security.
- Managed an 8-person maintenance team for a boarding school 300 student.
- Responsible for the preventive/repair maintenance of four dorms, 78 staff houses, and 25 school & office building, this includes all HVAC, plumbing, electrical and building maintenance.
- LEA Designee to ensure that ASERA regulations are implemented.
- Oversaw the integrated pest management program.
- Established a computerized maintenance management system for work orders, PM list, inventory/purchasing & equipment.
- Directed the operation of the swimming pool & wastewater treatment plant.
- Assisted in the development and construction of projects and renovation of existing building and systems.
- Corroborated with the Safety Director in developing an emergency plan.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Maintenance Director Resume
Objective : To share my years of management experience along with my facility and mechanical knowledge in a multi-campus hospital group.
Skills : Wisconsin Healthcare Emergency Readiness Coalition - HERC 7.
- Director of Maintenance; oversee building and ground maintenance for a medical complex.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs; recommend measures to improve operations and conditions.
- Prepare department budget and monitor and contain expenditures.
- Schedule and oversee all facility maintenance and repairs.
- Replace and update equipment to enhance the performance of staff.
- Director of Safety; establish and monitor safety program to meet state and federal standards.
- Director of Environmental Services; oversee cleaning and laundry departments.
- Establish new procedures to assist in quality of life as well as regulate expenditures.
Grounds And Maintenance Director Resume
Objective : Skilled Maintenance Director/Handyman with 7+ years experience in building maintenance and property management. Have experience and have been certified and trained in HVAC, Heating and Air, CPO, Plumbing, Electrical, knowledge of safe work practices as well as irrigation.
Skills : <div>Administrative and organizational skills, Physical ability.</div>
- Developed maintenance department policies and procedures resulting in reduced road calls and a zero defect Highway Patrol inspection record.
- Developed vehicle specifications and performed in-plant and pre-delivery inspections on new bus acquisitions.
- Assured compliance with federal and state purchasing guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining DOT, EPA and OSHA compliance.
- Developed and successfully met department budget guidelines while upgrading and improving fleet condition and appearance.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintenance on a fleet of transit buses to include, MCI coaches, Gillig Phantoms and Ford E-350 cutaways.
- Responsible for employee development to include training, advancement and disciplinary actions as required.
Maintenance Director II Resume
Summary : Will exceed employment expectations if given opportunity. I am in need of employment and must maintain employment. Whatever it takes to get the job done safely, effieciently, and by due time if schedule is to be kept.
Skills : HVAC Certified, CPO Certifed, Inentory Managment, Electrical, Plumbing, Irrigation, Painting, Drywall, Remodel, Customer Service, Appliance Repair, Grounds Keeping.
- Supervised the maintenance and groundskeeping teams keeping the facility in excellent working order.
- Ensured that the facility is a safe working environment for employees, residents, and contractors, adhering to all local, state, and federal regulations including OSHA, indoor air quality, water quality, fire prevention and general plant environmental safety.
- Ran the safety committee monthly to ensure that residents and staff were not placed in a harmful situation and any safety concerns were met.
- Acquired contractors/staff as needed, and developed good working relationships with the staff.
- Managed preventative maintenance tasks, and all repairs.
- Procured parts and equipment through approved vendors and maintained adequate supplies of materials to keep the plant equipment operational.
- Maintained operating budget, and developed a capital budget list for future repairs.
Asst. Maintenance Director Resume
Summary : Skilled Tradesman with ten years of construction related experience. I am versed in many of the various skilled trades relative to remodeling and restoration. I am interested in pursuing a position as a remodeler or maintenance technician.
Skills : Kronos Scheduling, Microsoft Office Suite, Work Order Systems, Work Order Systems, MSDS- SDS, Budgeting, Purchasing.
- Maintenance, Housekeeping and Driving Director Served as Maintenance and Housekeeping Director, supervised four employees and managed maintenance, housekeeping and driving staff and equipment.
- Directed and Managed all building, property and equipment maintenance and ensured all preventive maintenance is completed and recorded on established schedule.
- Ensured compliance with State, City and Company safety and quality requirements.
- Collaborated with seven other directors and established relationships with all staff and residents.
- Acted as cyclical Manager on Duty, directed all departments, addressed resident issues and performed sales.
- Successfully restored building maintenance and integrity from long neglect.
- Managed monthly and annual purchasing and budgeting for building and all departments and Directed service company contacts.
BS In Computers
Maintenance Director III Resume
Objective : Certified HVAC technician with established career working in Skilled Nursing Facilities with background in assisting with all aspects of building operations.
Skills : welding, chauffeurs liecens, knowledge in electrical and pumbing, knowledge in hvac.
- Monitor and maintain records for Life Safety-State and Federal Regulations.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Advise managers or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Perform financial tasks, such as estimating costs and preparing and managing maintenance budgets.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
Maintenance Director I Resume
Headline : Dedicated hands on experience in facility management. Highly effective leader and motivator, passionate in seeking areas of improvement to optimize productivity and boost equipment efficiency and life cycle. Powered with a strong sense of responsibility and a proven track record of dependability in accomplishing tasks and meeting specific requirements. Committed to exceeding residents expectations with every area of facility maintenance.
Skills : Forklift, Delivery driver, Maintenance repair and remodel.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds to maintain proper care of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies.
- Participation as acting Maintenance Director through annual state survey.
- Supervise, schedule and perform skilled technical and preventive functions in the facility.
- Conduct regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems.
- Ensure the outside of property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal.
- Provide hands on experience and knowledge of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Maintain accurate records and balance monthly maintenance budget an expenses.
- On call to respond to emergency situations involving the safety of residents and employees.
Certificate In Electricity
Maintenance Director/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in the Real Estate or Property Management industry with a strong emphasis on customer service while maximizing profits and being a positive influence on other employees.
Skills : Operating Forklift.
- Director of maintenance for entire facility housing 102 residents.
- Maintain buildings, grounds and essential equipment which include: HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, general maintenance and remodeling.
- Oversee all Fire and Life Safety Systems to include emergency disaster drills and evacuations, as well as train all employees on what to do in an actual emergency.
- Serve as Safety Committee Chairman and Trainer for all safety policies and security issues or concerns.
- Maintain Record Management for all state and federal inspections as well as maintain and adhere to budget guidelines monthly.
- Investigate and evaluate Worker Compensation claims for staff within the facility and provide evaluations to Human Resource and Executive Director.
- Supervise Maintenance Technicians and Transportation Specialist.
Maintenance Director/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a Maintenance Director within a healthcare or manufacturing facility. My past experience and passion for this field would be an asset. I have a working knowledge of all DHEC rules and regulations, as well as, extensive knowledge in all maintenance areas.
Skills : Management, Maintenance, Budget Management, Inventory Management, Employee Supervision.
- Maintenance Director Supervision of all maintenance and housekeeping staff, including but not limited to hiring, apprasials, etc.
- Ensuring all DHEC rules and regulations are followed and enforced.
- Responsible for life safety for all residents and employees.
- Completing all scheduled weekly/monthly maintenance on all HVAC, elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, landscaping, kitchen equipment, and emergency call system.
- Timely response to repair/maintenance requests from residents including plumbing, electrical, heating, and painting.
- Scheduling weekly/daily cleaning schedule for resident rooms and common areas of the building.
- Completing room repairs/cleaning after it is vacated.
- Participate in all DHEC, Fire Marshall and other inspections.