Health Care Assistant Resume
Summary : Pharmacy technician, administrative clerical assistant, ms word, excel, coding, mckesson computers program, electronic medical records, admissions, discharges, operate office equipment, operating room unit secretary, scheduled procedures for surgeons, documentation and order entry, route multi-line telephone calls, oral written communication techniques, transcribe admitting physician order's, transcribe medications to patient charts, maintain inventory office forms, purchase requisitions, perform bookkeeping duties, medical terminology, interview patients to complete documents, compile and record medical charts using personal computer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Management.
- Under general supervision of administrators and registered nurse, responsible for providing health care services for students and maintaining health data and records for approximately 4,800 students.
- Dispense daily and PRN medications according to physician's orders and parent's authorization.
- Screened student records for proper immunizations; notified parents of needed immunizations and maintain communication until required records are provided; assure immunization records comply with State laws and updated CHIRP.
- Maintain electronic and paper files, logs and records.
- Providing the information required by legal and professional standards.
- Provide information on health-related issues for the purpose of instructing teachers, students and/or parents on various health subjects (e.g.
- Consult with the school nurse and local public health authorities when reporting students with contagious diseases for the purpose of minimizing infection and complying with the law.
Health Care Assistant/Medical Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a register nurse that will allow me to provide quality patient care, and continually build my skills and knowledge. Currently license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois. Certified in CPR by the American Heart Association for Adults and Children. Certified in CPI. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft office, clerical, receptionist, scheduler, customer service oriented, medical terminology, update demographics, route multi-line telephone calls.
- Cover recording vital signs on patients, performing finger sticks on adults, venipuncture, ECG monitoring, preparing rooms and patients for examinations.
- Efficiently managed the front desk in areas of computerized processes utilizing the Medical Manager to handle scheduling, billing and collecting front desk co-pays and payments.
- Trained personnel in all areas of front desk management and patient relations, ensuring open lines of communication between patients, staff and physicians with demonstrated efficiency and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated courteous and professional behavior and ability to use nursing process and decision making skills relative to all situations.
- Accurately applied payments to patient accounts.
- Researched and resolved incorrect payments, EOB rejections, and other issues with outstanding accounts.
- Reviewed billing edits and provided insurance providers with corrected information.
- Provided tenacious follow-up to ensure that proper payments are being fully collected.
Health Care Assistant I Resume
Objective : Proven record of reliability and responsibility. Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents. Strong analytical skills, capable of assessing conditions and implementing appropriate intervention. Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems. Possess special sensitivity to meeting diverse needs in varied situations. Develop rapport with patients, family, staff and physicians. Relate well to people from a variety of cultures.
Skills : SEO, Basic HTML, Contant Management, Google Analytics, Exceptional Verbal, Written, Interpersonal And Presentation Skills.
- Tracked the housing and patient with specific responsibilities for invoicing, payroll approval and supply purchasing.
- Skillfully conceptualized, analyzed and applied information to provide better emotional and instructional support.
- Multitasking: Prioritized competing for information while comprehending complex information involving patient medical records.
- Developed great attention to detail through the administration of prescribed medications under the direction of a physician.
- Planned, purchased and delegated the preparation of specific meals plans for patients according to prescribed dietary needs.
- Engaged in problem-solving and negotiation counseling with patients who had competed for interest or conflicts.
- Complete chart documents accurately and according to agency protocols.
Health Care Assistant II Resume
Objective : To carry the task of an Administrative assistant is my dream. To learn with an open mind with a team of clients, colleagues and public to promote the company interest will be my desire.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office and Powerpoint.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress, and services performed, reporting changes in client's condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medications under the direction of registered nurse or physiotherapist.
- Perform house-keeping duties such as cooking, cleaning or washing dishes or clothing or running errands.
- Plan, or shop or prepare nutritious meals or assist families in planning or shopping or cooking nutritious meals.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategy to promote effective local, state or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Through my encouragement Clients regain their confident to walk and mobilize.
- Give client the care the wish to receive, provide their daily hygiene.
BA Business Management
Health Care Assistant III Resume
Summary : Licensed Vocational Nurse with Clinical Rotations within subacute, pediatrics, dementia care and skilled nursing facilities. Over 19 years of experience delivering exceptional student-focused care.
Skills : Gastrostomy Tube Feedings, Tracheostomy Care And Suction, Clean Catheterization, Medication Administration.
- Provide daily care for children with moderate to severe disabilities.
- Schedule and perform daily protocols following Doctor's orders for five children including gastrostomy tube feedings using bolus and feeding pump method, daily ostomy care, breathing treatments, oral and tracheostomy suction.
- Perform catheterizations, colostomy/ileostomy care, and glucose monitoring.
- Assist RN with other protocols when necessary.
- Perform daily charting of procedures using the Welligent Health Manager System.
- Assist children with activities of daily living - toileting skills, dining skills, and hygiene.
- Assist teachers in implementing educational goals through individualized educational programs.
Healthcare Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain the position in Customer Service with a view to utilize my professional skills and experience in a renowned organization. Also, to join a developing organization that will offer me different responsibilities to challenge my skills and abilities for growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Scheduling, Inventory, Marketing, Organizational Development, Quality Control, Receptionist, Sales, Team Building, Typing.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
- Collect blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
Medical Office Asst
Health Care Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Creative and resourceful Community Health professional talented at quickly mastering new skills and processing new information. Diplomatic and gracious with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
Skills : First Aid Urinalysis, CPT IC9 Coding, EKG'S Pregnancy Test Windows Venipuncture.
- Provided personal nursing care in pre- and post-operative situations.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Positioned residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Provided necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures.
- Tended to patients with chronic illnesses.
- Assisted nurses with cleaning rectal tube, G-tube, J-tube, and regular catheter insertion.
- Recognized and reported abnormalities and/or changes in patients' health status to nursing staff.
- Documented resident records on daily flow sheets.
Associate Of Science
Health Care Assistant/Patient Care Assistant Resume
Summary : A dedicated employee with the eagerness and ability to learn and excel in any work environment. A highly motivated and extremely organized person that can be successful as an individual or as part of a group. Extensive experience as a medical assistant as well as certified Phlebotomist with success in geriatric, pediatrics, emergency room, and critical care.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Word, Customer Service.
- Assist adolescent client with autism with bathing and grooming.
- Document daily behaviors, daily feeding intake and providing client with daily meals.
- Helping client to maintain independent living with personal care assistance.
- Ran errands and attend doctor appointments with the client.
- Helped the client to complete assignments for school.
- Reinforced teaching to the client in particular goals in order to increase ADLS.
- Followed doctor's orders for home treatment plans and administered medications under doctors written order.
BS In Nursing
Health Care Assistant Head Resume
Headline : Highly energetic trained medical and customer service assistant seeking to gain a position in the medical or customer service industry where I can utilize my problem solving and excellent public relations skills. Additionally, I wish demonstrate my ongoing commitment to professionalism and customer satisfaction to aid in the continued success of your company.
Skills : Adult And Child Behaviour/crisis Management Trained.
- Currently employed as a health care assistant for a residential services company.
- Providing care within the home, for several consumers throughout the city of Madison.
- Medication administration, per MAR, and charting medications.
- Direct patient care, non-invasive: basic hygiene needs toileting, ambulation, feeding, etc.
- General cleaning of living areas and meal preparation.
- Monitor for falls and overall health of the consumers.
- Manage behaviors to ensure a safe and healthy environment for the consumers.
Health Care Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a clinical or administrative position to gain exposure within a healthcare facility where I can fulfill my desire to provide the best care for patients/customers. I will utilize my knowledge and skills to be a valuable asset to the skilled medical team as I continue to further my education.
Skills : Front Office, Back Office, Patient Care, Medical Terminology.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Maintained confidential records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Obtained client's medical history, complaints and allergies.
- Scheduled surgical and medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Monitored expiration of medical supplies and medications.