Headline : Seeking a rewarding position, which offers an excellent opportunity for my career. My years of experience in customer service along with my ability to multi-task, and my proficiency in word, excel, spreadsheet, keyboarding, problem solving, and my organizational skills would make me an ideal candidate for this position.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Ten Key By Touch, HR, Management Skills.
- Programmer: Developed, installed, documented and supported a wide variety of Access and Visual Basic applications.
- Supported about 65 applications used in critical areas of the Winery.
- Helped create, install, document and support a Sales Automation System for our distributors.
- Assoc Ops Analyst/Budget Analyst: Developed, maintained and analyzed salary planner and budget for the entire Information Services Department.
- Developed and administered a time tracking system.
- Created and maintained headcount and metrics for the IS department.
- Handled highly confidential information appropriately and professionally.
- Prepared presentations for upper management regarding analysis on a variety of budget related topics.
Programmer Analyst Resume
Objective : 6 years of experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial applications using .NET Framework. Proficient in a wide range of Internet/Intranet, Web, Financial, Technology, Ecommerce, Data Centre Client/Server technologies like XML/XSLT, JSON, .Net Framework, CLR, using XML/JSON in .
Skills : Python, Oracle,Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL.
- Roles Responsibilities: Extensively worked with SSRS and developed different kinds of reports with different functionalities.
- Developed Sub reports, Drillthroughreports, Drilldown reports, and linked reports.
- Worked with various reporting parameters and also developed reports using table and matrix formatting.
- Developed various T-SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, synonyms, views and functions required for the SSRS report builder and for the data access layer of the project.
- Worked on applications based on n-tier architecture.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Worked extensively with MVC 3 and developed the User interface for both public as well as for various Housing Authorities.
- Worked with JQuery and typescript for the development of the UI.
Programmer Trainee Resume
Headline : Professional candidate seeking opportunities with the Democratic National Commitee. I am a US citizen and I am prepared to work and study hard to obtain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed. I am more than willing to relocate where necessary. My qualifications include: Knowledge of HTML, Maya, C#, ASP.NET, Python, SQL Server  Css, Photoshop and Ajax. Knowledge of Visual Studios 2010, 2012 for both web and phone applications.
Skills : Biztalk, EDI, .Net And Silverlight.
- Responsibilities: Worked effectively with team of developers and technology manager.
- Created Build infrastructure for building any kind of Foxpro based project using Hudson Build tool.
- Added code analysis, code coverage, created dashboard and unit testing functionality in build script.
- It can be set for daily builds, different kinds of reports, emails; can pick the code from the source control (TFS, Perforce etc.) and build from there.
- Managed systems securities using Active Directory.
- Studied the existing and new systems for improved implementations.
- Environment: Foxpro, Hudson Build Tool, HMTL.
IT Programmer Resume
Objective : Programmer is responsible for designing and developing software and web pages based on given performance requirements and design. The programmer must have strong communication skills to correspond with clients or business analysts while gathering technical system specifications, which a .NET programmer needs in translating requirements into functional code.
Skills : Cybersecurity, Embedded Systems, Linux, Python, C/C++, Electronics, Autodesk.
- Dimensional inspection of weldments, stampings and molded parts for the automotive and office furniture industries.
- Accomplishments: Increased streamlining of report automation.
- Initiated standardization of report, data and program storage on corporate network.
- Initiated increased documentation for programs and fixturing used during programming.
- Upgraded report formats to latest AIAG format.
- Reintroduced flexible fixturing for use during sample inspection.
- Initiated stand format for inspection point visualization for Customers.
Lead Programmer Resume
Summary : Adaptable Data Analyst skilled in recording, interpreting and analyzing data in a fast-paced environment. Experienced in preparing detailed documents and reports while managing complex internal and external data analysis responsibilities.
Skills : Team Player, Problem Solver, Effective Communicator, Analytical, Organized, Innovative, Self-Motivated, Detailed Oriented.
- Performed systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Wrote, updated, and maintained computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Wrote or contributed to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Corrected errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conducted trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Performed or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Supported weekly payroll runs to ensure no errors occur.
- Applied software updates to HRMS/Payroll software program to ensure its compliance with local, state and federal tax laws.
Computer Programmer Resume
Headline : Extensively worked on system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects (SDLC) and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as proactive team member. Excellent knowledge in Dimensional Modeling, ER Modeling, Star Schema / Snowflake Schema, FACT and Dimensional tables.
- Responsibilities: Carried out a Developer's role on MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access Databases (using DTS, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Involved in developing the SQL code for the application Involved in designing and implementing the Stored Procedures and Triggers for automating tasks.
- Worked on MS SQL Server tasks such as Data Loading, Batch Jobs, BCP, DTS and Indexes.
- Analyzed the Reports, Tables and ETL process.
- Created and automated regular Jobs such as Daily/Weekly Report Generations.
- Used SQL Server profiler for auditing and analyzing the events which occurred during a particular time horizon.
- Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery of the systems.
Systems Programmer Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience in the IT Industry (Consultancy) with strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Design methodologies, complete software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, integration, deployment, documentation and maintenance of Web, Client/Server, Win forms and Console applications. Expertise in developing end to end solutions including but not limited to system analysis, design, development, Testing and implementation of various applications using Technologies like, but not limited to, Microsoft .
- Execute Projects on Time and within Budget.
- Pro MATETM, your project partner can help you achieve this.
- Manage all your Projects in a most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Project includes the following features: Project management, Resource allocation, Scheduling, Time sheet Messaging, Reminders, Calendar / Events, Query.
- Responsibilities: Participating in functional review meeting with client and project leads.
- Involved in the normalization of the database structures.
- Created Tables, Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures.
- Design and coding of classic ASP pages using tools such as Dreamweaver, debugging, unit testing.
IT Programmer Analyst Resume
Summary : Expertise testing on Financial, Banking, Insurance and Big Data applications for clients like Associated Banc- Corp, MetLife and HDFC Bank, India Expertise in designing and developing test strategy, test plan, test cases and generating test reports, defect reports and product quality assurance documentation.
Skills : SQL, Sql Server, Oracle 10G, HP Quality Center, Testing, Requirements Analysis, ETL, Excel, MS Office, Ms Word.
- Project: Payment Transaction Processing System (PTPS) Payment Transaction Processing System module processes and stores transactional and financial information on Credit, Debit and Point-of-sale machines.
- Carry out development of the new enhancements which would meet the client's requirement, in order to provide data of high significance to analyze their business needs and growth.
- Coordination with the Business Users/Analyst and IT Team during the KT/RT Phase.
- Interaction with Client and the Onsite Members to clarify business requirements.
- Gather, analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Assisted team members in operations, testing and implementation.
- Member of the development team tasked with the expansion of the Database Management System in Oracle 10g.
- Customized procedures, functions, packages and triggers to implement the system's business logic using PL/SQL.
ETL Programmer Resume
Headline : Beside the core part of SharePoint, expertise in complex integration and migration projects with different technologies.
Skills : Sharepoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Search, Peformance PointMigration, Integration, Custom Webparts, Infopath, Workflow, XSLT, REST, Jquery.
- Main aim of this project is to provide one global infrastructure to the client's organizations.
- Build an intranet site which is a publishing portal with a lot of functionalities based on SharePoint.
- Used as a template by various branches located over 13 countries for collaboration, publishing, managing, and presenting the news articles and other business information.
- Responsibilities: Design and develop custom Web Parts.
- Implement web parts using OOB web services for better performance.
- Customize master pages, layouts, themes, CSS.
- Customize content types, lists, libraries, and publishing layouts.
- Implement feature based solutions Customize UI of OOB CQWP/DVWP/DFWP web parts using XSLT.
Computer Sciences And Engineering
Programmer I Resume
Objective : Web Developer and talented Software Engineer with proven expertise in Object- oriented analysis and design. Exceptionally good record in overseeing all facets of software development.
Skills : Unix, Linux, Databases, MySQL.
- Planned and implemented timetable for data plotting preprocessing software deliverables.
- Developed, tested, modified and documented data plotting preprocessing software in C and AWK on an HP9000.
- Maintained, modified and documented a data plotting system which combined FORTRAN graphics and C.
- Produced manual pages on preprocessing and plotting software, using nroff.
- Designed the format of the Computerized Potential Logging (CPL) manual.
- Wrote the preprocessing and plotting chapters of the CPL manual.
- Supervised clerical personnel in the data purification process.
- Responsible for the operation of the plotting software and hardware.
Sr. Programmer Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience maintaining, administrating and supporting enterprise databases, applications, servers and hardware. Developed expertise in critical application integration and administration. Developed methods to improve processes and increase efficiency of information technology applications. Recognized for excellent customer service.
Skills : OpenVMS, Linux, Windows Server, Windows Workstation, InterSystems Cache, Oracle Database 10g, SQL Server, SQL, UNIX, IIS, Multinet, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Data Innovations Lab Middleware, Business Objects, FileMan, ConsoleWorks, Oracle Application Server 10g, CA ARCserve.
- Developed, upgraded, maintained and resolved software bugs on Other Health Insurance collection application written in Visual Basic and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Monitored, upgraded, troubleshot, audited and secured 72 deployed servers remotely.
- Deployed software upgrades for custom software applications.
- Resolved database errors in Oracle 11gR2 databases.
- Wrote SQL Procedures to automate statistics collection.
- Resolved end-user reported data discrepancies.
- Composed lifecycle documentation for software releases.
Jr. Programmer Resume
Objective : Programmer/Analyst with hands on development providing opportunity for growth and advancement. Programmer is a full-stack software engineer who is responsible for the design, development, and support of new products.
- Built, maintained and coordinated releases to production of Web screens and queries in Cold Fusion with an ORACLE backend.
- Web work completed for inventory and Year 2000 projects providing online transaction processing and access to critical data.
- Created Open Client routines using Sybase and C to load and update tables with external data for both weekly and monthly processing and packing of journal entries for a sub-ledger system.
- These routines provided an essential replacement for a legacy system.
- Developed installation routine using InstallShield 3 for 32 bit programs.
- Effectively installed internal programs for the first time on Windows 95 and Windows NT including transferring all internal data to the Registry.
- Constructed front end employing Visual C++ allowing easy modification of financial defaults in an investment modeling program.
- Coordinated, designed and implemented reporting system, combining external data with ORACLE providing the first available measurement of agent performance.