Audio Visual Technician Resume
Objective : Audiovisual editor with over ten years of experience, specializing in mixing, transcoding, music composition, and script writing. Organized talent coordination, choreography, and casting direction to projects received by audiences worldwide. Illustrated directions to motivate talent and crew, adapting to various elements, and solved issues in a timely manner.
Skills : Video Editing, Audio Editing, Video Production, Editor, Script Writing, Sound Mixing, Production Management, Voice Over Artist.
- Provided technical support for events, presentations, seminars, and hearings to a university population of over 2500.
- Installed, maintained, and repaired a variety of A/V communication systems, including video conferencing, control units, and multi-cast devices.
- Maintained a universally wide inventory of audiovisual, computer, and other technology equipment.
- Delivered equipment to various classrooms, business offices, and auditoriums throughout the main campus.
- Repaired projector and audio issues during classes in a timely manner.
- Skills Strong communication ability with staff and guests.
- Safe assembly and breakdown of various media devices.
- Videography, editing, and production knowledge.
Lead Audio Visual Technician Resume
Objective : Graduate of the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences, looking to shine a light on my skills in audio engineering. I currently reside in Berkeley, California and willing to relocate for an opportunity.
Skills : Photography, Videography, Computer,.
- Basic set up and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
- Responsible for accurate setup and efficient operation of basic equipment.
- Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Understand the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to trouble shoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
- Understand company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately.
- Interact with other staff and outside vendors for equipment.
Freelance Audio Visual Technician Resume
Objective : Certified in CompTIA A+, TestOut NetworkPro, InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist, and AMP network cabling and pursuing CompTIA Network+ certification Extensive experience troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software and network devices Proficiency in troubleshooting server hardware and software Demonstrated strengths in providing support for and training employees Commended for reliability and thoroughness in providing support.
Skills : Audio, Photo Editing, Video Editing, Sales, Customer Service, Music.
- Set-Up and Operation Ensure events are set-up properly in a safe and timely manner.
- Operate and monitor audiovisual equipment.
- Assist and instruct clients with proper usage and operation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide client support.
- Technical Support Candidate must have some experience or be able to understand and learn the technical aspects of the audiovisual industry.
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of AV equipment and be able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Customer service and Operations Candidate must have good communication skills and be able to maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Candidate must follow all company policies and procedures, ensure appearance and uniforms are clean and professional, protect company assets, and be able to follow and understand set-up/order sheets accurately.
BA In Music Technology
Audio Visual Technician/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Obtain employment The employment section on page 2 of this resume gives a fairly good description of past and currant employment. Following is a list of my skills, abilities and a brief description of my character & personality in regard to employment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Photography, Social.
- Creation of various broadcast-quality productions for broadcast television and the World Wide Web during the legislative session.
- Responsible for many productions, using complex computer-assisted video, audio, web-casting, lighting and special effects equipment.
- Provide production assistance to other producers and projects and performing related assignments.
- Worked with Sound Technicians for testing of sound and microphones.
- Editing visual recordings of an event and processing it for archive.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality and accuracy of the on-air product, ensuring the transmission meets government regulations, troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, and preparing programming for play out.
- Edit packages and other video content for air.
- Operate computer graphics using Chyron Graphics Systems.
BS In Electronic Media
Audio Visual Technician/Electrician Resume
Headline : Hardworking Electrical Assembler with 2 years experience in the electrical field. Highly efficient and capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Through out high school, every summer, I worked as a tech Installing alarm systems, t.v. equipment, and phone lines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C++, Visual Studio, Arduino, LabView, MatLab, AutoCad.
- Delivered and picked up audio-visual equipment and films to/from lecture halls, labs, and classrooms as requested.
- Inspected and performed repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Operated video and audio equipment to record and copy films and tapes.
- Maintained equipment inventory and conducted security checks of equipment.
- Demonstrated and instructed others on the use of audio and video equipment.
- Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Sufficient understanding of computer systems to determine and resolve problems.
MA In Instructional Design
Audio Visual Technician/Assistant Resume
Objective : Exceptional academic qualifications, including a Bachelor of Science of Music with emphasis in Recording Technology. Provided technical support for large scale events, including audio, video, network, lighting and more as needed to ensure a success. Recognized by the I Hotel and Conference Center with a four diamond standard level of service for guests.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational Skills, Filing, Customer Service.
- Recognized by the Center with a four diamond standard level of service for guests.
- Responsible for setting up all audio and video for large banquets and weddings, as well as other smaller events, working with clients and events team to ensure strong planning and execution that exceeded all expectations.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, working alongside technicians to test and maintain audio visual equipment to prevent outages during events.
- Record and edit video for various symposiums, using Panasonic HD cameras.
- Provide technical support for large scale events, including audio, video, network, lighting and more as needed to ensure a success.
- Design custom lighting to accommodate the client's needs that works with the schedule, performing technical dry run prior to the event to check that all elements are working correctly.
- Strong project manager responsible for ensuring key milestones are delivered to clients on time, under budget and exceed all expectations.
- Establish lasting relationships with Center staff, clients, vendors and designers.
BS In Recording Technology
Audio Visual Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Currently enrolled in Compliant A+ Basic Access Database Certification Program Troubleshooting, installation & Configuration and Customer Service.
Skills : Ability to set-up, configure and operate multimedia,.
- Set-up and Configuration of Cisco audio/visual equipment for university requiring multi- site connectivity to Cincinnati, Sandusky, and Belgium.
- Troubleshoot Cisco Video Conferencing Servers including remote access and WAN connectivity issues.
- Designed layouts of A/V equipment and performed upgrades and maintenance.
- Switched sources of video input from one camera or location to another.
- Mixed and regulated sound inputs and feeds.
- Conducted end-user training on operation of presentation and A/V equipment.
- Monitored incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality Performed minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
Audio Visual Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain a responsible position where previous knowledge and experience can be utilized. I bring with me ten years of A/V and nine years of telecom installation experience, along with dependability and quality workmanship.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Audacity, Pro Tools, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere, Audio Editing, Camera Operating, Clerical, Team Leadership, Merchandising, Production, Multi-Tasking, Sales, Inventory Control, Administrative Skills.
- Ensure a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment.
- Strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitor events and checks in on customers throughout the events' duration.
- Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
- Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues.
- Use the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike.
AS In Music
Audio Visual Technician III Resume
Summary : Interested in a position with and upcoming or stable organization. I have a vast array of skills including furniture moving, Av Tech, stage set up/breakdown and event security.
Skills : Edit Skills Audio Software: Consoles: Microphones:.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems.
- Switch sources of video input from one camera or studio to another, from film to live programming, or from network to local programming.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds with television pictures.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
- Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed.
- Design layouts of audio and video equipment, and perform upgrades and maintenance.
Bachelors In Sociology
Senior Audio Visual Technician Resume
Summary : Audio Visual Professional who is seeking an energetic work environment. Excellent computer and communication skills complemented by a can-do attitude. Eagerly takes on new challenges, effectively creates a positive atmosphere by empowering co-workers and embraces change.
Skills : Integration, rack building, field engineering, customer relations, custom installs, troubleshooting, service calls.
- Coordinated scheduling, delivery, set-up and operation of media equipment for classrooms, meeting sites, and special events throughout the district, both on and off campus.
- Researched and recommend equipment and media software purchases.
- Repaired, troubleshoot, installed TV cable, closed circuit television systems, and audio-visual equipment.
- Trained faculty, staff, and students to operate lighting and sound systems.
- Manage and maintain appropriate training manuals for all equipment.
- Performed annual equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Engineered and executed lighting and sound scripts for performances and special events at indoor and outdoor venues.
- Video recorded presentations, classroom lessons, drama and musical performances, and sporting events.
B.S. In Audio
Audio Visual Technician Resume
Objective : Extremely Knowledgeable AV technician recognized industry-wide for great leadership and artistic innovation. Excellent self-motivator and always on-time with a great attitude. Successful in customer satisfaction and working alongside other company employees and vendors.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Video Editing, Video Production.
- Recommended process and systems improvements such as set design.
- Supervised the work of several team members, offering constructive feedback on their work performance.
- Monitored timelines and flagged potential issues to be addressed.
- Checked vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order Maintained logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations Managed loading and unloading of production equipment.
- Operated Sony video cameras during shooting.
- Assisted in all field audio, video, and lighting setup and operation for several productions per week.
- Acted as a liaison between various departments and production stations.
- Coordinated and delivered AV equipment for film festivals, fashion shows, and conferences from New York to Los Angeles for such clients as Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.