Senior Research and Development Engineer Resume
Summary : Talented Senior Research and Development Engineer with seven years of experience in research, teaching, and engineering. A dedicated professional with an aptitude for innovation, creative problem-solving, and analytical thinking. Possesses knowledge of both theoretical and practical electrical engineering fundamentals including such areas as electromagnetic fields, satellite communications, and navigational systems.
Skills : Java, Spring, Microsoft Office, Communication
- Ensure all structures in all the buildings meet design loads.
- Perform Engineering calculations using MathCad for new product design through laminate theory and other formulas.
- Investigate the structural strength of new and existing Fiber-reinforced Polymers (FRP) for product improvement. Perform flexural, torsion, shear and other tests to ensure the manufactured product meets or exceeds the customer's structural requirements.
- Research new ways to improve the existing products to be cost-effective and at the same time retain the structural integrity.
- Design of tooling for new pultruded FRP rods and other shapes.
- Create drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD for complex shapes and tooling.
- Present the results of my research to customers and management.
- Collaborate with team members, management in the execution of complex FRP design.
Master Of Science
Research and Development Engineer - Part Time Resume
Headline : A dynamic, versatile, respected management professional with high standards of integrity holding 5 plus Years of rich experience in the field of Research & Development, Quality Department, Process Engineering, Application Engineering, New Product Development, and their testing & characterization, etc
- Researched, developed and tested new urethane materials and urethane-based products.
- Created, updated and maintained standard work across multiple labs.
- Created and tested rubber components for applications such as membranes, gaskets, hoses, buffers, and textiles.
- Test methods included tensile, compression, axial fatigue, heat accelerated and immersion (aqueous and nonaqueous), embrittlement and flexural testing with crack initiation and identification, three-point bend test (load to failure), adhesion, abrasion, hardness.
- Maintained safety standards across multiple labs, scheduling and performing monthly inspections.
- Supported manufacturing operations for full-scale production.
- Designed prototypes for small scale laboratory testing.
- Investigated lab equipment failures and proposed improvements to future rapid prototypes.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Research and Development Engineer Resume
Summary : Ambitious Lead Research and Development Engineer, who continuously exceeds both
company and personal goals. Has experience in production, quality testing, vendor development, research in upcoming technologies under the norms and business development in the Research & Development department of a company.
- Led the technical development of process technologies and scale-up packages for two major Nylon intermediate products valued >$700 million.
- Selected Highlights Successfully developed, demonstrated and optimized the process technologies for Adiponitrile (ADN) and Adipic Acid (AA), completed data package for ahead of schedule.
- Optimized homogeneous catalyst utility for hydrocyanation, carbonylation and hydroformylation reactions, resulting in potential savings of $15 to $20 million per year.
- Coordinated and led technology development between the co-development partners (DSM & Rhodia).
- Maintained patent and literature surveillance for Nylon Intermediates and co-products.
- Maintained and managed a competitive technology landscape for nylon intermediates.
- Chaired process hazards analysis teams for laboratory and semi-works processes.
Junior Research and Development Engineer Resume
Objective : To work in a growth-oriented organization to employ the knowledge and skills acquired during the course of study so as to contribute to the team & make efforts to achieve group goals and at the same time endeavor to acquire new and sophisticated skills as they come
- Developed an innovative approach and testing apparatus to characterize, tune, and validate fluid models for a new particulate removal subsystem.
- Used CREO Elements Direct Modeling CAD software for various projects.
- Managed critical path functionality tests for sensitive and high-profile parts on the ink delivery team.
- Performed and advised on statistical and engineering analysis regarding test results for the service station team.
- RLA Engineering Outsourced Design: Technical Lead/Mechanical Engineer Chief design engineer and project manager for custom 7 axis servo-controlled testing machine.
- Chaired interdisciplinary technical asset team (TAT) to provide quick, informed quotes for custom machinery and fixtures for prospective clients.
- Designed a custom light detection fixture using photodiodes for a poka-yoke style inspection station.
Bachelor Of Science
Research and Development Engineer - Contract Resume
Headline : A dedicated, devoted, self - motivated, self - disciplined, and Research and Development Engineer with a positive attitude towards work, learning, criticism and benefit the organization. Seeking to obtain a challenging position in a reputed organization where one can utilize the Subject knowledge, Communications, and technical skills for the development of the organization
Skills : Tomcat, Struts, SQL, Scrum, MySQL, Oracle 11g, C++, C, Data Mining, Deep learning, Angular Js.
- Enjoyed working in a young and creative R&D team (9 people).
- Led a European research project (FP7): Organization of the functional specification work with a designer and the end-users.
- Specification of the technical requirements with the European partners.
- Organization of the Proof of Concept event.
- Responsible for the deliverables and activity reports.
- Contributed to multiple research and industrial projects on topics including multitouch interaction, 3D interaction, and integration of natural user interfaces in industrial software.
- Used Unity Engine to create a large scale interactive exhibit at the Museum of China in Beijing commissioned by Louis Vuitton, and installed the exhibit on site.
Master Of Science
Research and Development Engineer I Resume
Summary : Highly analytical and process-oriented Research and Development Engineer I, with in-depth knowledge of database types and research methodologies. Furnish insights, analytics and business intelligence used to advance opportunity identification, process reengineering, and corporate growth.
- Responsible for evaluating, designing, and implementing technology-based systems to increase the efficiency and productivity of UPS operations, retain current and gain new customers, to develop new business opportunities, to capture new revenue.
- Real-time embedded systems, voice recognition, PLC systems, DSP.
- Designed Dimensional Weighing System to recover $9M/yr.
- Managed Hand Held CCD Scanner development project.
- Pioneered PDA development project for package tracking with Apple MP.
- Established a corporate presence on the Internet through WWW development and package tracking service.
- Increased sorting efficiency by developing and deploying a high-speed label printing system Developed and implemented a 2D barcode location image processing system, US Patent # 5,524,068.
Masters of Business Administration
Research and Development Engineer/Specialist Resume
Summary : To be part of an organization that strives for creativity believes in teamwork and has a commitment to excellence. To demonstrate the skills in order to grow within the organization by helping it achieve its mission while acquiring new skills and knowledge from peers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solid Edge, Java, Spring, Communication
- Engineered, designed, developed and implemented products for a leading international manufacturer of industrial safety equipment.
- Served as a key link between upper management and general labor employees as a production area supervisor.
- Responsible for planning, compiling, and analyzing the statistics of the company's Material Management Area using SAP software system.
- Tested equipment to meet ANSI and OSHA quality standards.
- Discovered, evaluated and fixed flaws of existing production line procedures.
- Designed, installed and provided training of MSA safety equipment at large corporations such as General Motors, Kellogg's, etc.
- Served on the certified project team for the installment of Latchways Fall Protection Systems.
Bachelor Of Science
Research and Development Engineer - Trainee Resume
- Designed, Simulate and developed a custom programming code for PIC controller using C Language which supported triggering and timing of other ICs.
- Developed & maintained Web Forms with ASP.Net and C#.Net.
- Provided technical support for the design, production, installation, and testing of the system.
- Responsible for the maintenance, modification, and support of the existing applications as assigned.
- Coordinate with other programmers, database administrators on related projects, ensuring best practices and understanding of providing business solutions.
- Responsible for the development of decision support and reporting applications within application logs.
- Initiated and developed quality control programs.
Masters of Science
Associate Research and Development Engineer Resume
Objective : To utilizes the existing competencies and develop new skills through continues learning the process so as to adapt oneself for changing and dynamic environment. To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship, which also enables to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Hadoop, Hibernate, HTTP, Java, JSON, Lucene, MapReduce, Mongo DB, MySQL, Oozie, Pig, Python, REST, Solr
- Accomplished the following: Developed phase 1 of UDS using MySQL to load raw data.
- The data was served via a REST interface implemented in Tomcat, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Developed map-reduce build framework to build small to medium-sized JSON documents (approximately 5 billion) for UDS.
- Documents were stored in MongoDB and served via the REST interface over Tomcat/Spring/MongoDB.
- Developed map-reduce build framework to build Solr/Lucene indexes to lookup previously mentioned documents.
- Developed several custom applications to test the performance of the UDS application.
- Extensive performance testing focusing on throughput, latency, concurrency, and fault tolerance.
Master Of Science
Assistant Research and Development Engineer Resume
Objective : To expose the real world and get satisfied by using the thinking abilities towards the job and work. Aiming for an innovative, challenging and responsible career where there is a scope for upgrading the skills and knowledge towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : C, C++, Networking, Software Development, Python.
- Ran / Automated LTE new features and regression test cases using Perl and Shell Script.
- Designed / Developed/ Lab Deployed the Simulated Field Environment (In-House Developed SWR/HWR tool) to run/verify/ graph the result of regression test cases.
- Debugged /reported / re-tested the SWR bug in Motorola/Nokia eNB base stations.
- Loaded / Configured SWR for eNB Base Station.
- Designed /Developed /verified Testbed to maximize sharing HWR among test cases in LTE Lab using RF Matrix, and various RF parts.
- Debugged/remedied RF interference in the lab.
- Trained engineers in Finland and China with Motorola TDD/FDD eNB debugging.
Bachelor Of Science
Research and Development Engineer Resume
Objective : Research and Development Engineer with experience in the challenging healthcare technology field. Lead, developed, designed, and implemented complex projects used by the largest healthcare providers around the world. Seeking a position in an organization where one can utilize the knowledge and contributing the skills for the organization's success and synchronize with new technology while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Skills : Research And Development, ANSYS Structural, CAD - NX/SOLIDWORKS, GD&T ASME Y 14.5, Design Of Experiments, Testing Methods And Validation, MS Office
- Results solved issues across all existing product lines and optimized new designs.
- Collaborated with Senior RF Engineer to optimize electrical properties in the concept development process.
- Generated RF engineering tools and disseminated to peers.
- Developed novel manufacturing methods and used 3D printing to create prototypes.
- Materials included multiple conductive metals, and glass fiber infused polyamide.
- Created testing methods, schedules, validation, and equipment.
- Products required to have stable electrical performance and be mechanically robust over millions of cycles.
Bachelors Of Science