Development Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and results-driven Administrative Services Manager with more than 15 years of experience supporting administrative operations and 10 years analyzing business processes and workflows for operational and performance improvement initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, And Outlook, QuickBase Application Development, Confluence, SAP: Project Portfolio Management, Service Management, And Supplier Relationship Management, HP Service Manager.
- Reported to the Chief Technology Officer for a leading global provider of SaaS commerce, payments, and marketing services.
- Assisted project teams with the implementation of moderate to high-risk technical projects that impacted multiple business areas and workflows, which included documenting SDLC processes and underlying systems/applications and analyzing data.
- Selected Contributions: Successfully managed an SAP PPM project portfolio and project-related activities, including creating projects and tasks, staffing resources, and reporting and analytics.
- Accountable for procure-to-pay process, including end-to-end purchase order management in SAP SRM, ranging from $1.5K to $1M.
- Supervised the onboarding of 100+ new hires annually to ensure service level expectations were achieved.
- Enhanced onboarding for new hires by creating a new employee orientation portal and centralized knowledge base, resulting in higher time-to-productivity and employee performance and engagement.
- Streamlined communications, reduced repetitive tasks, and minimized costs by building cloud-based QuickBase applications for task management, including purchasing, new hire onboarding, and engineering operations.
- Improved technical support and end-user satisfaction by producing high-quality online user documentation, including SOPs, technical and procedural documentation, internal websites, how-to guides, instructions, and FAQs.
Business Development Coordinator Resume
Summary : Demonstrated expertise in Commercial Real Estate and Construction. Balances concurrent projects to deliver timely results and exceed expectations. Streamlines processes to enhance savings. Conducts business with a high level of integrity and effectively delegates tasks and ensures smooth operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Social Media and Web Design.
- Managed multiple projects within the Real Estate & Construction Departments pertaining to new development and existing facilities portfolios.
- Served as a liaison with customers, attorneys, environmental agencies, and governmental bodies.
- Performed a wide range of office management, corporate correspondence, records management, scheduling and data entry duties as well as accounting and facilities maintenance responsibilities.
- Regularly improves internal process and put new processes in place to improve efficiencies.
- Reviewed contracts/leases for content and tracked critical dates to ensure that contingencies were met on or before of schedule to include negotiating extensions with pertinent parties as necessary.
- Ordered due diligence (title, survey, environmental, geotech, etc.) which involved reviewing and resolving potential problems due to the time lines and/or issues encountered as a result of the due diligence review.
- Interacted with developers, property owners/landlords, attorneys, paralegals, municipalities, support contractors and title companies to insure positive outcomes for all parties.
- Handled miscellaneous property management issues, such as easements, delinquent taxes, property lot splits/combinations, property disputes, and landlord issues/concerns.
Sr. Development Coordinator Resume
Summary : A strong team builder and leader that enjoys taking projects from concept through to completion in a cooperative, multi-level environment. Dedicated to the basic principle of personal and external improvement with strong capabilities in approaching and assessing situational conflict with the best interest of the entire group.
Skills : Event Management, Graphic Design, Volunteer Management, Brand Management, Budget Management, Database Management, Fundraising, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Operations Management, Website Design, Project Management.
- Planned, managed and coordinated fundraising and special events such as major donor receptions, donor luncheons and the annual Heroes Breakfast event.
- Implemented and managed major donor cultivation and stewardship program.
- Oversaw fundraising activities/efforts by community groups and assisted with major fundraising campaigns for corporations and community funding organizations.
- Coordinated national and local cause related marketing promotions including the design of special program brochures, posters, signs, information packets, forms, mail campaign materials, and other print materials as well as special email campaigns.
- Managed and provided training/direction for department volunteers assisting with events, mass mail campaign projects, data entry, donor research and other department related activities.
- Provided management and oversight of donor database to ensure current and accurate donor records.
- Oversaw selected fundraising programs including on-line donations, in-kind contributions, vehicle donations and stock gifts.
- Provided support to Vice President of Public Support, Director of Marketing and Government Relations, and Development Committee.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Development Coordinator Resume
Objective : Knowledge of business management and business accounting procedures. Ability to take charge of projects from conception to completion. Effective in simultaneously managing various projects. Skilled in cultivating internal and external relationships. Ability to create and deliver professional written and oral communications with great detail. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of database management and project management.
Skills : MS Office; Adobe Acrobat Professional; InDesign; Quicken; Sharepoint.
- Prepare draft purchase and sale agreements, development agreements, and loan documents for distribution and finalization by appropriate parties; review loan documents received for accuracy.
- Point of contact for development team; prepare and send correspondence; request documents; maintain files.
- Prepare operating agreements, draft bylaws, and maintain compliance of entities with local, state, and government authorities.
- Gather and organize due diligence documents in preparation for responses to requests for qualifications and loan closings from lenders, housing authorities, general contractors, and members of the development team.
- Prepare and submit change of management agent requests according to HUD requirements to local HUD offices on behalf of property owners and management agent.
- Establish organizations in the HUD Active Partners Performance System, create Previous Participation Reports, and update information as necessary.
- Participate in fostering and maintaining relationships between property owner, property managers, and property residents.
Development Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Self-directed, dynamic professional with diverse credentials which combine solid, tactical leadership with talent acquisition and human resources expertise with a strong business acumen, an ability to work collaboratively, and a commitment to achieving corporate goals. Results-driven with the proven ability to motivate personnel to reach desired individual and organization-specific company objectives, and dedicated to maximizing efficient through process improvement, providing impeccable customer service, and creating an atmosphere of exceptional morale.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Full Cycle Recruiting, Business Operations.
- Implemented and designed processes to manage an annual tribute giving program of 750- 1,000 tribute records through accurate gift entry, donor stewardship, and constituent record management.
- Managed the recording of 2,250 to 3,150 donors and provided proper recognition to acknowledgees for gifts given in tribute.
- Included supervisory of administrative support staff in development department.
- Processed 8,500 annual membership gifts and pledges accurately and timely per donor intention to ensure proper receipt for quarterly membership magazine.
- Researched and reconciled discrepancies with annual donations, pledges, and tribute gifts to ensure proper donor stewardship and communication.
- Provided data entry and record management assistance to National Walk Programs during the 50-60 simultaneous walks managed each year.
- Exercised a high degree of discretion and professionalism in respect to confidentiality in all interactions with donors and colleagues within the Foundation.
- Coordinated annual fund programs and served as the liaison to external vendors and Sustaining Gifts Manager.
BA In Psychology
Development Coordinator II Resume
Objective : A position offering the opportunity to utilize my experience, knowledge, and skills with a constant challenge and potential for growth and advancement.
Skills : Raiser's Edge.
- Coordinate and prepare annual and special appeals, engaging staff and volunteers in the process as needed to maximize return and impact.
- Track and analyze results of appeal efforts, adjusting future strategies based on findings.
- Provide stewardship to donors and prospective donors, strengthening relationships through creative and personalized gift acknowledgment where appropriate; provide materials and information that would be of interest to individual donors; ensure ongoing and regular contact with individuals and groups in support of Development goals.
- Work closely with the Development Director to move donors and prospects through major gift pipelines.
- Administer a system for timely acknowledgment of gifts, ensuring the organization consistently meets a 48-hour goal.
- Manage the organization's constituent relationship management software (Raisers Edge), ensuring accurate, up-to-date and appropriately categorized data.
- Create and produce monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
- Organize precise budgets and manage costs to deliver efforts on-budget.
Bachelor Of Arts
Development Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Creative, competent, and resourceful professional with experience in resource development, database management, accounting & budgeting reconciliation, and youth development. Possesses knowledge and skills in public policy research and policy analysis. Ability to effectively and efficiently manage projects that are diverse and complex. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as written and oral communication.
Skills : Microsoft office, Typing, bilingual/Spanish, Payroll.
- Responsible for managing the donor database which includes entering monetary and in-kind donations, adding new accounts, and tracking unused accounts.
- Made key contributions in coordinating and executing fundraising initiatives such as direct mail solicitations, monthly giving, matching gifts and employee giving.
- Directly contributed to the success of the Development Department meeting a fundraising goal of more than $1.2M.
- Responsible for tracking funding and developing grant reports for the foundation's $73 million capital campaign.
- Compiled queries and financial reports to assist the Grants Manager with the foundation's general grant reporting.
- Compiled monthly queries and financial reports to reconcile donations with the accounting department's general ledger.
- Responsible for drafting donor invoices, pledge reminders, and tax letters.
- Successfully created a donor database policies manual as well as a streamlined process for entering donations and drafting acknowledgment and tax letters.
Staff Development Coordinator Resume
Objective : Community by serving as a guide, a professional, and a friend. I want to impact people's lives by utilizing my experience in community development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Created and managed the Home Preservation Program, a minor home repair program aimed at helping residents maintain their homes.
- Guided residents through application process and maintained participant information and invoicing.
- Maintained database of over 300 homes built by the affiliate over the last 35 years.
- Built and managed an interactive online map that displayed location and details of each home built.
- Served as a partner to our target neighborhoods, Boston Heights and Mount Hope, in assisting in identifying assets and reaching neighborhood goals.
- Trained new resident leaders, provided relationship-building opportunities with outside organizations and companies, explored best practices and encouraged out-of-the-box thinking to advance neighborhood capacity building.
- Represented HFHKC in multiple area committees and coalitions.
- Planned and coordinated multiple events, including four Rock the Block's, two neighborhood cleanup days, and beautification projects.
Development Coordinator/Manager Resume
Headline : To utilize my experience in administration, marketing, management, and development to maintain an organized and detail oriented office with exceptional customer care to continue the vision of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Raiser's Edge, iMIS, Neon, Database Management.
- Coordinate and execute annual outreach community events for the theatre, promoting service initiatives, advocating for shows and programs- grew the number of annual outreach initiatives from 12 events per year to 35 events per year.
- Organize opening night receptions and open rehearsals for major donors - cultivate relationships with all donors.
- Manage holiday brunches- schedule entertainment, plan budget, recruit and manage caterers and staff.
- Coordinate volunteers for all show and event needs- have an in depth knowledge of Volunteer Spot and Hands on Greater Richmond.
- Handle advertising trade with local restaurants, develop and support relationships with community partners.
- Assist with major fundraising events each year including the Anything Goes Gala and Fairy Tale Ball.
- Write and research foundation grants for both general operating and capital campaign needs.
- Lead organizer for the theatre in the Amazing Raise campaign through the Community Foundation.
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing Development Coordinator Resume
Objective : Bilingual professional fluent in Spanish and English with a diverse background in food service, customer service, administrative, and nonprofit expertise. Always willing to learn new skills and knowledge, as well as motivated to make the company I work for prosper.
Skills : Manages multi phone lines, fax, copier, laminating machine, postage machine, Type 60 words per minutes, Applications: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, BBCS 5.0, Donor Dialogue, DonorPerfect.
- Individual Donor Recruitment and Retention Coordinate and facilitate planning of online and offline fundraising campaigns, events, and other individual donor solicitation and retention efforts.
- Develop strategies for reaching new individual donors and retaining previous individual donors in alignment with El Pueblo's mission and vision.
- Coordinate closely with other staff and board members on communications and on incorporating individual donor recruitment and retention into their work.
- Manage donor information and donor communications in El Pueblo's database.
- Develop and implement practices for individual donor appreciation and engagement.
- Develop proposals and reports as appropriate in collaboration with other staff members.
- Recruit and cultivate corporate sponsorships for La Fiesta del Pueblo in collaboration with other staff members.
Bachelor Of Arts
PR Development Coordinator Resume
Headline : To utilize my experience in a Human Resources and Recruiting role to further my professional experience and continue to provide quality Human Resources and Recruitment support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Oracle, HRis, Hr Policies & Procedures.
- Assisted in developing annual goals, strategies, timelines and budgets for special events.
- Proactively managed web-based media and managed content, creation and deployment of monthly e-newsletter.
- Served as main point of contact for all monthly and annual special events.
- Acted as liaison to the Board Development Committee and as recording secretary for the Board of Directors.
- Led the coordination of community-based benefits and happy hours for SAVE, Inc.
- Managed agency's volunteer activities including recruitment, screening, orientation, training, cultivation and stewardship.
- Maintained, modified and reported on mechanisms of the Raiser's Edge donor database as well as created queries and statistical reports as needed.
- Assisted in the creation and modification of all agency marketing and publicity projects, including but not limited to, annual reports, agency and program brochures, press releases, and newsletters.
Bachelor Of Music
Development Coordinator Resume
Headline : An experienced Human Resource and Resource Development Professional with over 15 years of experience in event planning, volunteer management, human resources management, grant writing and fundraising.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Raiser's Edge, IMIS, Neon, Database Management.
- Plans and implements efforts for alumni, donors and friends that increase goodwill and positive relationships with Leadership Austin.
- Supports Director of Development and Marketing in all fundraising efforts, including making solicitations when appropriate with businesses, alumni and donors.
- Plans an alumni communication strategy that incorporates campaign messaging, themes, and priorities to support alumni engagement and fund raising goals.
- Works with staff, volunteers and contracted vendors to insure optimal quality of Leadership Austin brand in events and programs.
- Utilizes the constituent database to keep detailed track of all cultivation, and stewardship activities while maintaining confidential donor files that ensure adequate recordkeeping for audit purposes.
- Fosters corporate sponsor relationships including the implementation of sponsorship benefits.
- Maintains and engages in Austin's philanthropic climate.