Retirement Specialist Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic individual with a solid history of achievement in management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include interpreting, communicating and problem-solving.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service, MS Office.
- Processed complex accurate financial trades, processing fund withdrawals, distributions, and loans, resolving and researching open outstanding inquiries.
- Calculated estimates and provided costs for withdrawn accounts.
- Reviewed service histories for accuracy, and mediated out of state service requests.
- Answered questions via telephone and mail concerning retirement from participants.
- Worked with 401(k) and pension plans, resolving customer issues with their accounts.
- Processed transactions ranging from exchanging mutual funds to initiating pension benefits.
- Led research into customer accounts to initiate benefits and interpret company plans.
- Prepared financial analyses for current and prospective client meetings including retirement plan analysis, investment portfolio analysis, and risk management needs.
Retirement Specialist I Resume
Summary : High energy professional in business and industry, seeking a customer service position allowing for parlay of demonstrated organization, customer service, communication, and management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Detail Oriented, Customer Service.
- Provided premier retirement services to internal and external clients by understanding and responding to their needs while demonstrating proficiency.
- Demonstrated confidence through tone and word choice, using probing questions to obtain all pertinent information while actively listening to client needs.
- Discussed with clients current IRS and/or government rules, regulations, and legislation concerning retirement accounts.
- Educated and positioning products and services that would most appropriately satisfy the client's goals for investing.
- Demonstrated accountability for client issues by proactively accepting ownership while providing accurate and realistic timeframes, information, and expectations.
- Utilized correct workflows for problem cases, NT forms, and correspondence requests.
- Used sound judgment when requesting exceptions to policies.
- Adhered and abided to the rules and regulations governed in order to meet compliance requirements.
Jr. Retirement Specialist Resume
Objective : A financial representative/customer service professional that is enthusiastic to find a position in customer service, finance, real estate or sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources Generalist, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Provided high-quality client service across institutional participant services by responding to participant phone inquiries.
- Provided fund and investment performance information to participants by phone.
- Responded to plan participant inquiries pertaining to certain legal, regulatory, and tax-related issues through verbal and written communication.
- Identified routine participant needs/problems with urgency, professionalism, and efficiency.
- Initiated transactions for participants including loans, exchanges, allocations, withdrawals, and terminations.
- Worked with the various areas of the Institutional Investor Group Division to enhance overall quality and workflow efficiencies.
- Developed relationships with clients to understand their unique investment needs and position appropriate products or solutions.
- Explained complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
Sr. Retirement Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where acquired knowledge and experience will be utilized with a well-established company. A customer service professional that is enthusiastic to find a position in customer service, finance, real estate or sales.
Skills : Administration Skills, Office Management, MS Office, Customer Service.
- Confidently helped participants with distributing funds from their accounts through avenues such as loans and withdrawals.
- Created accounts and provide assistance with online accounts to review current balances and investment elections, make changes to contributions, and other account inquiries.
- Disclosed to participants the protocol relating to federal, state, and penalty taxes relevant to hardship withdrawals.
- Processed distributions for active, termed, and retired participants.
- Enhanced the participants' experience by providing solutions to unexpected situations.
- Ensured the client's needs were met and expectations are exceeded.
- Displayed genuine empathy on each call related to the participant.
Retirement Specialist II Resume
Summary : Versatile, dependable and efficient with 9+ years experience in customer service, sales, and financial advice. Professional, creative and flexible with proven analytical skills.
Skills : Vendor Negotiating, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory Management, Supervision, Banking Reconciliation.
- Communicate directly to clients an expert-level understanding of retirement strategies including tax efficiency and proper asset allocation.
- Assist clients with complex retirement issues including conversion, re-characterizations, and excess removals.
- Achieve a customer satisfaction rate of 85% and higher.
- Sustain monthly net inflow of $2million in retail assets including asset transfers and rollovers.
- Execute accurate and efficient interactions with clients.
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries regarding retirement plans from participants, employers, and third party plan specialists.
- Answer questions ranging from accessing the website to transfers, account changes, and investment options in accordance with FINRA and SEC guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of products and government policies.
Lead Retirement Specialist Resume
Summary : Energetic, results-driven professional with more than 10 years of experience in the customer service arena. Track record of conferring with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services. Expert in taking or entering orders, creating/canceling accounts and obtaining details of complaints.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, CRM.
- Interviewed clients to determine their current income, expenses, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommended to clients strategies in cash management, coverage, investment planning or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Enrolled and eligibility administration including administration processing, status changes, HIPPA portability, and COBRA.
- Conversed with clients regarding the federal Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) details.
- Provided specific coverage options, cost comparisons, life event processing and assisted with retirement problem resolution.
- Analyzed and assessed client needs, including tax considerations.
- Exceeded monthly corporate call time benchmarks throughout the first year of engagement.
Retirement Specialist-Temp Resume
Headline : Talented professional who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Excels at building loyal and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching sales targets.
Skills : Data Entry, Analysis, Operations, Photoshop Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for providing financial guidance to individuals regarding investment strategies.
- Provide sound financial advice to individuals.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management, insurance coverage, and investments.
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
- Use spreadsheets and market research to back up financial advice.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems.
Sr. Retirement Specialist Resume
Summary : Versatile, dependable and efficient with 4+ years experience in customer service, sales, and financial advice. An expert in enhancing business value and leading strategic market research in the pursuit of venture capital initiatives and highly effective mergers and acquisitions.
Skills : Program Management, Performance Analysis, Database Administration, Due Diligence, Budget Management.
- Coached clients and employees to understand retirement plan documents and calculations.
- Researched plan to ensure proper receipt of total retirement benefits.
- Conducted counseling sessions regarding the retirement process and procedures.
- Processed retirements, terminations, payroll adjustments, pension payments, death notification, and corresponding benefit payoffs.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of survivor support training materials.
- Validated and confirmed post-retirement eligibility based on years of service.
- Provided support concerning medical and dental insurance; fitness programs, leaves of absence, termination, severance, benefit appeals, workers compensation, payroll by phone.
Associate Retirement Specialist Resume
Headline : 7 years of experience as a Retirement Specialist is now seeking a challenging professional position, where one can utilize and enhance skills to the benefit of the employer.
Skills : Administration & Office Management, Data Entry, MS Office.
- Accountable for seven public sector clients with assets under direct management totaling fifty million dollars.
- Organized, scheduled and conducted financial education workshops for city, county and state employees.
- Developed sales techniques that generated new revenue opportunities and increased existing business.
- Served as local contact traveling within the assigned region to engage members in their retirement planning.
- Provided a high level of service by assisting clients with hardship withdrawals and life event adjustments.
- Helped clients develop an investment profile by addressing concerns related to risk and time horizons.
- Aided clients with the creation of their retirement goals and conducting follow-up reviews to chart progress.
Retirement Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking to secure a career with a growth-oriented organization that will utilize education, experience, and ability to impact long-term business priorities of the company.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Project Management, Office Administration, Data Entry.
- Act as Client Relationship Manager between both internal and external vendors and clients, gathering data needed to prepare benefit filings and meeting deliverables.
- Research and analyze data received based on knowledge of the specific areas to ensure the quality of the data received.
- Review and analyze trust statements and audits related to benefit plan filings.
- Ensure the client is in compliance with government regulations, company policies and professional practices.
- Respond to ad hoc client demands and administrative/compliance support.
- Ensure all records and updates are properly documented and communicated.
- Help clients develop an investment profile by addressing concerns related to risk and time horizons.