Home Care Assistant Resume
Summary : Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Customer Service, Home care.
- Provided therapeutic rehabilitation and disease management services for individuals recovering from acquired brain injury.
- Advocated to protect and advance equal rights and opportunities for people with all types of disabilities nationwide.
- Enhanced mental acuity, and decreasing the progression of cognitive decline.
- Monitored the patient's condition by observing and reporting physical and mental condition, intake/ output, and exercise.
- Created a daily living regime which incorporates modified meal plans, exercise, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Coordinated with consumer's families and agencies to enhance services and integrate the consumer's into their communities.
- Helped family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn and reposition the patient.
Vocational In Nursing
Home Care Assistant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Clerical position that will allow to deliver excellent skills in telephone techniques, typing and proficiency in using several software programs.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Administrative Assistant.
- Assisted in payment transactions, organized and updated information regarding medical records, insurance claims, hospital bills.
- Scheduled appointments, recorded vital signs and updated medication log.
- Administered and prepared medications and injections.
- Changed dressings and helped treat body wounds daily.
- Assisted in bathing, changing, feeding and physical movement.
- Provided transportation and other duties as assigned.
- Assisted clients with activities of daily living.
- Built strong professional relationships and excellent rapport with clients Utilize great body mechanics and lifting techniques.
Home Care Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Very energetic and team-spirited individual with remarkable academic and employment performance seeking a full-time opportunity of Office Specialist or related office position.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Administered prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of a physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide.
- Checked patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Cared for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Planned, purchased, prepared, or served meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals.
Home Care Assistant I Resume
Objective : Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. Experience working in the medical field in one aspect or another.
Skills : Typing, Phone, EMR, Medical Terminology.
- Assisted senior and special needs clients with daily activities such as bathing, meals, housekeeping, shopping, medication reminders.
- Provided coverage for the Home Care administration office.
- Coordinated the administration of the patient medication.
- Assisted the patient with light exercises, assisted the patient with mobility.
- Helped the patient to maintain personal hygiene.
- Helped the mentally disabled perform everyday task Transported persons to appointments Taught interaction with others.
- Assessed need for, ordered, obtained and interpreted appropriate lab tests.
- Assisted clients in everyday living activities such as but not limited to cooking, cleaning, shopping washing.
Medical Assistant Specialist
Home Care Assistant III Resume
Summary : Providing the highest level of customer service. Organized and possess an excellent work ethic. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management and excellent customer service.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Performed a variety of duties as requested by the client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Accompanied clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Administered prescribed oral medications under the written direction of a physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- Cared for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Assisted clients with ADLs and IADLS; provide medication management, passive ROM, bowel program, catheterization.
- Aided students with ADLs and self-care, provided medication management, ROM, bowel programs, catheterization.
- Provided nursing assistance and medical assistance to resident patients.
Home Care Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Experience caring and treating patients Pharmacy technician experience working in the healthcare field Excellent customers service, management, and patent health safety skilled.
Skills : Customer-oriented, Merchandising, Retail Pharmacy Procedure.
- Administered Medications to patients Prepare patient meals Maintain a clean environment at all times.
- Assisted nurses on scheduling appointments Interviewed patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements.
- Documented patient information obtained from interviews.
- Administered medications and assist in diagnostic testing for HIV-positive patients.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Responsible for primary care, case management, and medication management.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.
- Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
Home Care Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Educated energetic certified nursing assistant. Objective is, to assist the residents in anyway possible, make them & their families.
Skills : Administering Medications, Vital Signs, Clinical Procedures.
- Assisted with toileting and skincare to maintain the health and viability of elderly patients.
- Performed Range of Motion (ROM) and muscle strengthening exercises, turning and positioning of the client to maintain an optimal level of functioning.
- Provided respiratory assistance, and assist with transfers and ambulatory travel to dialysis and doctor visits.
- Assisted with bathing, grooming, and dressing or undressing of the client to maintain kept appearance and personal hygiene.
- Administered medication per dose direction and application and maintenance of prosthetics and orthotics.
- Prepared meals and assist with eating and grocery shopping.
- Assisted clients with activities of daily living: transferring, mobility, feeding, bathing, vitals, commuting to Dr.
Lead Home Care Assistant Resume
Headline : To become an asset to the company by using proficient skill sets including but not limited to, excellent time management, flexible schedule, and the ability to work independently or amongst a team.
Skills : Sensitive, Compassionate and person centred approach.
- Assisted clients with transferring in and out of bed, bath, wheelchair, or automobile.
- Performed a variety of duties as requested by clients, such as general housekeeping, laundry, obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Planned, prepared, and served meals to clients according to prescribed diets.
- Helped clients care for themselves and are as self-sufficient as possible.
- Provided transportation, assistance, companionship, and accompanied clients to doctors' appointments and other necessary appointments.
- Monitored clients and reported any variation in their physical or mental health to care, manager.
- Adhered to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Associate Home Care Assistant Resume
Headline : Passionate about service and being an influence for good in the world. Believe in being a teacher as well as a learner, everyone has something to offer.
Skills : Strong math skills, Communication, and leadership,
- Purchased, prepared and served food for patient/family members following prescribed diets.
- Assisted patients in/out of bed, car, and wheelchair, to the lavatory and up/downstairs Assisted patient to dress, bathe and groom self.
- Applied preparations and treatments, liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
- Administered prescribed oral medications under the written direction of a physician and as directed by home care nurse.
- Accompanied ambulatory patients outside the home, serving as a guide, companion and aide.
- Performed miscellaneous duties as requested: obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Maintained records of services performed and of the apparent condition of the patient.
Asst. Home Care Assistant Resume
Headline : Dedicated customer service professional seeking a position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills.
- Provided in-home care for a bed-ridden patient.
- Administered medicines and treatments as ordered throughout the day.
- Provided personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and changing adult diapers.
- Performed light, general housekeeping to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Checked vital signs and suctioned trach as needed.
- Repositioned patient periodically to avoid bed sores.
- Transported patient to doctor's appointments.
- Maintained record of patient care and condition, and reported concerns to night shift nurse and parent.
Home Care Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Administrative Assistant based on proven responsibilities that include ability to deal with the public in a professional manner.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service, Legal Research.
- Applied clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under the direction of a physician.
- Administered medications or treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Monitored oxygen supplies and order more as needed.
- Cleaned and sanitized bedrooms, bathrooms or other patient areas.
- Documented or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurse or physician.
- Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink.
- Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.