IT Support Technician Resume
Summary : As an IT Support Technician, responsible for Helping research, develop and implement a quality management system for an information technology support and service department for a non profit organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Database Management, Data Entry, Supervisory Experience, Management Experience, Networking, Sharepoint, Printers, Computer Hardware.
- Maintained detailed documentation for all customers.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Installed workstations, servers, network equipment.
- Traveled up to 50 miles to meet customers on location to handle hardware and software issues.
- Ran and terminated data cables at new and old construction.
- Installed networking racks and organized/documented for better maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Used remote software to solve and troubleshoot issues when applicable.
High School Diploma
IT Support Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain career employment that offers flexibility, friendly open communication, internal advancement and growth potential.
Skills : Dhcp, Networking, TCP/IP, Project Management.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues including, but not limited to software, hardware, peripherals and network connectivity.
- Structural basis of the quality management system was influenced and reflects procedures similar to ISO.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems as a team and individually.
- Document, record, track and review all issues to improve the productivity of the IT department.
- Qualify and contract outside resources for onsite assistance when necessary to meet time and mission critical projects or services.
- Assist in staff education regarding basic computer skills.
- Maintain and update hardware and software specific lists for each location on a county wide level.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. IT Support Technician Resume
Headline : To become an integral part of a dynamic organization by contributing my experience, knowledge and skills, Analyzing and prioritizing incoming request via telephone voicemail, and/or email.
Skills : See Additional Information.
- Held entry-level position in the IT department at a corporate headquarter location.
- Identifies, troubleshoot and repair company desktop and laptops; exchanging and modifying hardware and software; Performed & assisted with CAT5/6 cable installation for company network.
- Provided first-level support in answering company's primary computer help-line.
- Placed warranty calls to various vendors and tracked the repair status.
- Ran maintenance on company's laser jet printers (i.e.
- Assisted company network admin with maintenance of server room (i.e.
- Sweeping/vacuuming to ensure a clean, dust-free environment).
IT Support Technician III Resume
Objective : Seeking employment in a forward, fast pace moving organization, where I can apply my professional skills and exceptional years of administrative support, customer service and IT computer experience.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office, Telephone, Customer Service.
- Provided excellent customer service, IT support, troubleshooting to employees /vendors for proprietary software in a continuously-operating production environment.
- Performed basic diagnosis and troubleshooting of Lowe's systems at the IT Service Desk.
- Executed first attempt to solve service call, or escalated call to the appropriate support group.
- Acted as a liaison between customer and clients.
- Processed phone calls for support, logged incident tickets and implemented work-arounds to restore service in a timely manner.
- Maintained detailed logs of incidents, ongoing statuses and resolutions in the Remedy Incident Management System.
- Displayed the ability to provide detailed instruction via phone using commands/scripts which resolved system and equipment issues.
Persuing BS In Criminal Justice
IT Support Technician II Resume
Objective : Experienced IT professional with ability to analyze, troubleshoot and maintain both hardware components as well as office productivity applications. Highly focused and results orientated in supporting complex deadline driven operations, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
Skills : See Technical Proficiencies.
- Image, setup, and manage computers using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Work closely with JCI IT teams to diagnose issues and meet end user needs.
- Utilize Active Directory Tools for user account management.
- Create technical documents diagramming resolutions of IT issues.
- Use remote services to assist clients across the country at JCI facilities and working remote.
- Upkeep scheduled hardware refreshes for users across the country.
- Ensure excellent asset management using SCCM and HP tracking database.
Bachelor Of Science In Mathematics
IT Support Technician/Field Technician Resume
Headline : I am a dedicated IT professional highly effective at maintaining and installing software and hardware for server, laptop, and desktop computers. I am seeking a role offering opportunities for long-term professional growth and development.
Skills : IT tech support, IT networking, computer hardware/software support, mobile device support, welding,.
- Responsible for importing of Federal no call list's into SQL database's, other SQL database tasks included verification and backup of database files.
- Research any requests for history of calling records in database for legal purposes.
- Maintain and Support of all Call Center pc's and servers.
- Provide assistance to Rep's and/or Supervisors in the call center via phone as well as remote assistance.
- Perform daily startup tasks, which enable reps to call, such as converting of files from one database to another, and ensuring all data is accurate and callable.
- Maintain/Support end users in Corporate and 5 field sales locations with their use of PC and associated software.
- Performs all tasks involved in moves, adding, AND/OR changes to users in all corporate locations.
- Handled issues/changes with vendors for phone equipment, Telco's, pc hardware, peripherals, and misc.
BS In Electronic Engineering
IT Support Technician I Resume
Summary : Network Infrastructure I have ten years' experience in network infrastructure setups and configuration of network electronics with El Paso Independent School District; with 90 campuses and over 3000 Cisco network devices. I configured and installed Cisco 2621 routers, Cisco 1900 switches, 2900xl switches, 3500xl switches, Cisco layer 3 switches, including 3560PoE's, 2960's, 6500 series switches and Cisco 3700 series stackable switches.
Skills : Process Management, Microsoft Office, Computer Building, Video Production, Computer Savvy, Payment Processing, Active Directory, Citrix, Mainframe.
- Setup new and reconditioned desktop computers to administrative personnel at school campuses.
- Troubleshoot computer desktop and laptop systems using Windows XP, 7 & Windows 8 Operating System.
- Install and troubleshoot peripheral computer equipment including network printers and document scanners.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues related to computer systems on Active Directory domains.
- Install approved Microsoft Office applications or specialized computer monitoring software to computers and provide user assistance on applications.
- Upgrade memory on systems and re-image problematic workstations using Ghost image software.
- Report incident ticket status to immediate supervisor.
Master of Science
Jr. IT Support Technician Resume
Objective : Skilled IT Professional with strong communication's background seeking full-time employment with 6 years' experience in Administration, Help Desk, Desk-Side service, IT Security, Incident Response, Penetration testing, Digital Forensics, and IT Consultation.
Skills : Final Cut Pro HD ver. 4.5 & higher, Adobe After Effects.
- Provide technical support to all Polk County government employees.
- Troubleshoot technical problems on PC hardware, software, printers, and network infrastructure.
- Ensure smooth operation of server client applications to improve the efficiency of daily Polk County business operations.
- Configure network equipment to provide the most reliable communication possible.
- Perform installations of new PC hardware and upgrading of existing hardware.
- Manage extensive VMWare and SAN infrastructure, including upgrading, replacing and repairing equipment and software.
- Manage backups for all server systems and appliances.
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software.
IT Support Technician/Office Administrator Resume
Headline : IT Technical Support Professional with a knack for finding solutions quickly and exceeding customer expectations. Seeking to bring extensive experiences resolving complex software and hardware issues to a fast-paced tech environment.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Novell, VMware, Lotus Notes, Active Directory, Outlook Web App, Outlook 7/13, FACTS/Epics/ Aspen, Win Dir Stat, Team Viewer, Numara Track-It.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations.
- Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customer.
- Handled a large volume of phone calls, chat and emails.
- Researched, resolved and followed up on customer issues.
- Developed and maintained positive customer relationships.
- Maintained a calm, professional demeanor when faced with high demand, high volume workloads.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
IT Support Technician I Resume
Objective : IT professional, Customer Service & Retail Sales Associate with seven years' experience in consumer electronics and cellular sales & support. Experienced in team leadership, project management, and user administration, as well as computer, equipment, and network hardware diagnostics and maintenance. Able to support users' technical inquiries as well as educate users on new technologies. Competent in enterprise networks and applications, Cisco IOS, Windows operating systems, and general network security.
Skills : Photoshop, HTML, User Experience Design, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, CSS, Usability Testing, Web Design, Web Development, User Support, Deployment Planning, Storyboards, Wireframes.
- Utilize critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to solve any issues involving IT equipment such as computers, laptops, projectors, multi-function devices, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers and IP phones.
- Troubleshoot issues with network equipment such as Servers, Storage devices, Cisco Switches, Cisco Wireless Access Points, VOIP and other devices.
- Troubleshoot and support issues with surveillance equipment and security systems.
- Responsible for the RMA and repair process for all devices under warranty.
- Participate in learning new technologies and career development opportunities.
- Accurately count/receive/asset tag IT inventory and update the assets database.
- Configure and deploy Workstations/Problem Solve Stations/Laptops/Thin Clients/Wireless Scanners.
- Configure and deploy Cisco switches into IDFs and cable manage them up to standards.
A.A.S In Information Technology
Contract IT Support Technician Resume
Objective : Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point Experience in Web and Application design Good communications skills, work well with others Patient working with those who may be inexperienced with new technologies or software Experience with supporting mobile devices, laptops, tablets.
Skills : Information Technology, Information Security.
- Perform complex problem determination, resolution, and record all of trouble situations reported into the Product System Support Group for all Miami Valley Gaming's systems.
- Perform advanced skill level functions on primary platform specialty (for support-related tasks), and intermediate skill level functions on secondary platform specialty (for support-related tasks).
- Responsible for completing and documenting all assigned day-to-day tasks/activities per the Activity Log for each system and shift.
- Analyze system performance to ensure optimum system performance, and adjust system parameters accordingly.
- Report technical problems, system performance and problem resolutions to management and/or appropriate support personnel.
- Perform all aspects of the gaming floor and back of house audio and video operations, expansion, upgrades and relocation.
- Ensure timely and accurate work history entries.
- Responsible for, or actively participates in, the initiation of personnel actions including but not limited to: interviews, training, candidate selection, performance reviews, promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions.
Information Systems Security
IT Support Technician Resume
Objective : With more than 12 years of experience in the IT/Customer Service environment as an Infor- mation Technology (IT) support technician, I am a critical thinker who addresses customer sup- port issues quickly. I have extensive knowledge and experience with the current releases of Win- dows and Macintosh desktop operating systems, mobile computing, networking, including prob- lem analysis/resolutions, and customer care.
Skills : CompTIA A+ certification, CompTIA Network+ certification, MCSE, excellent customer service skills.
- Provided technical computer support, such as configuration, installation and trouble- shooting of computer hardware and software.
- Provided support to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based software.
- Participated in the testing and evaluation of new hardware and software.
- Supported a mo- bile workforce and documented solutions to problems and developed end-user guidelines.
- Performed intermediate computer hardware, software and peripheral setups, installations, and configurations (i.e., monitors, keyboards, scanners, disk drives, etc.).
- Performed diagnosis, preventive maintenance, and networking troubleshooting.
- Provided installation, configuration, and maintenance and support of printers.
- Performed installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of audio visual equip- ment.
Art Institute Of Washington