Trailer Technician Resume
Summary : Robotics/control systems engineer. Electrical Engineering graduate looking to further my career in robotics, PLC, Automation control systems. Bring 20+ yrs of professional experience in a variety of fields.
Skills : Fabrication, Forklift Operator, RV Technician, Heavy Trailer Tech.
- Assembled of newly delivered trailers.
- Installed or repaired of trailer lighting, harness, break-away battery, and switch on both trailer and tow-vehicle.
- Cut torch removal of damaged hitches, welding for installation of new hitch.
- Installed of trailer hitches and brake-controllers on tow-vehicles.
- Serviced by axles and springs.
- Repaired and replacement of wood decking.
- Serviced, maintained, and or replaced wheel bearings.
Sr. Trailer Technician Resume
Objective : Looking for a full-time Trailer Technician to help maintain its wind fleet of Heavy haul trailers. Working on specialized trailers, remote steering, multi-axle trailers, and wind Blade with newer equipment and facility.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Conveyor Belt.
- Worked a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Performed routine maintenance functions and adjustments on trailing equipment in compliance with the manufacturers' and company schedules.
- Accessed any area of the equipment to perform necessary maintenance (including inspecting and perform work in, on or under parts of trailers).
- Extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather).
- Repaired or rebuilt all or part of equipment systems.
- Tested and repaired steering systems.
- Maintained hydraulic systems and Pony Motors.
Jr. Trailer Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a company where can grow professionally and personally, Seek challenging opportunities where can fully use skills for the success of the organization. To excel in this field with hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined, Welding, Tia Certified Tire Repair/ Change.
- Replaced bottom rails, cross members, roofs, roof bows,wheel seals, panels, nose rails, top rails, scuff liners, walls, and abs components on refer and dry van semi box trailers.
- Troubleshoot and rewired lighting systems.
- Used the foam cart to re insulate foam in the walls of trailers and use a high quality glue that requires a supplied air respirator.
- Installed the reefer units and fuel tanks on reefer trailers and that requires basic technical abilities such as wiring the new systems into the unit's circuit boards like the fuel sensors.
- Hooked up a computer and programming the new info like the time date and specify what type of fuel gauge is being used.
- Ran new fuel lines and hooking them up correctly.
- Perfected in every way and match all other installs with no instructions.
- Inspected frame and chassis for structural cracks.
Trailer Technician III Resume
Headline : Trailer Technician position is to safely and efficiently maintain the required supply of tires on the kiln tire delivery system. Able to perform heavy lifting/physically demanding work for prolonged periods of time in extremes of climate/temperature.
Skills : Welding, Troubleshooting, Fabrication, Overhaul, Equipment Operation.
- Inspected and repaired on trailers, dump trucks, tractors, and straight bodied trucks.
- Repaired including electrical and hydraulics.
- Repaired and replaced including ABS systems.
- Maintained and repaired company tow motor, snowplow, and pickup trucks.
- Maintained a clean workspace.
- Responsible for checking, maintaining, maintenance, trailer safety, yard safety.
- Performed necessary repairs on tanker trailers.
Trailer Technician II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use organizational skills, educational background, and experience to work well with others in a goal driven environment.
Skills : Welder, Mechanic, Motorcycle Repair, Small Engine Repair, Machine Operator.
- Greeted customers and helped them with their trailer needs.
- Answered phones and informed customers of trailer maintenance needed if any.
- Technical supported on a company computer when needed.
- Performed preventative maintenance checks and services.
- Performed minor and major repairs on trailers.
- Copied, faxed, and scanned documents.
- Posted advertisements in local classifieds to market business for company.-.
Trailer Technician I Resume
Summary : To gain employment where job will be secure, future bright and a commitment to safety, quality and personal growth is assured.
Skills : Communication, Automotive Service Knowledge, Patience, Light Construction, Customer Service.
- Performed light-duty tasks such as changing oil filters, general service, and warranty repairs.
- Ensured all warranty work is completed according to manufactures and MarineMax guidelines.
- Completed repair work utilizing service scheduler and SSO's within the established timeframe.
- Participated in boat shows and other off-site promotional events.
- Performed all work in a safe and clean manner leaving the boat in top condition.
- Maintained a professional and clean facility and showroom conducive to selling.
- Maintained MarineMax tools and equipment in good condition according to established guidelines.
Diploma In Technology
Asst. Trailer Technician Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented individual dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Result driven and reliable with specialized knowledge in carpentry and general construction.
Skills : Inventory, Merchandising, Warehousing, Electrical.
- Welded components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operated safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Clamped, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Ignited torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
- Connected and turned regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
- Replaced and/or repaired axles, bearings, brakes, suspensions, and wheels.
- Installed global positioning systems on trailers and scanning and entering them into the FEDEX computer system.
Associate Trailer Technician Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a reputable company, with the potential of advancement. Over 25 years of professional experience. Great amount, of useful, knowledge in many different fields.
Skills : Basic Computer , Knowledge Of Hand Tools, Basic Mig Welding.
- Performed preventative maintenance on semi trailers, repair anything damaged or broken.
- Performed DOT inspections.
- Kept all trailers up to date with DOT inspections in a safe and timely matter.
- Serviced 250 trailers with an average of 20 a month.
- Serviced on average 16 a month.
- Rewired of electrical harness for trailer brakes and lights.
- Installed and removed axels, hubs, leaf springs and main bearings on utility and livestock trailers.
- Unpacked and assembled all new merchandise using variety of power tools.
Trailer Technician/Welder Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a progressive organization where skills and knowledge will be utilized to the fullest. Self starter and strong independent worker with the ability to work well alone or within a team.
Skills : Automive Repair Certified, Wheel Seal, Oil Change & Service.
- Performed a variety of repairs on trailers for a multitude of outside customers.
- Did a lot of bodywork, roof sections/patches, brakes, and wheel seals.
- Used an oxy/acc torch, plasma cutter, and welder.
- Able to use all skills in regards to performing work on trailers as well as learning a lot of new skills.
- Serviced and repaired Family Dollar semi-trailers.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance on all trailers on the lot.
- Replaced roofs, panels, bumpers, doors, etc.
Trailer Technician Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and willing to take on any task put before. Dependable, and will always provide the best work and customer service possible.
Skills : Driving with trailers, Graphic design, Inventory management.
- Informed of job progress and material requirements.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Maintained safety and quality standards.
- Coached employees in developing and achieving individual performance goals.
- Served as mentor to junior team members.
- Installed brake controllers, and 7way connectors with charge line.
- Detailed RVs and travel trailers Inspection of RV's and trailers.
- Removed and installed new axles.