Administrative Clerk II Resume
Summary : Looking forward to leveraging my 8+ years of experience as an Administrative Clerk, program management and Logistics skills, and expertise in the administrative industry into a program management role with the Department of the Air Force.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics Management, Customer Service, Personnel Management, Office Equipment, Office Administration, and Safety Records Management.
- Performing administrative/clerical functions requiring input and retrieval of data in/from various information technology support systems.
- Preparing a variety of special, complex or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, charts, and statistics from a variety of sources.
- Preparing and developing correspondence, reports, logs, memorandums, presentations, and other forms of communication for distribution across various organizations establish and maintain daily logs, which will be submitted electronically.
- Protecting the confidentiality of records/logs and mark appropriately when necessary.
- Establishing a long-range calendar of events, training exercises, and ceremonies that affect assigned facilities across the campus.
- Providing supports for direct programmatic support and assist with resources and ensuring appropriate implementation.
- Analyzing, retrieving, evaluating data gathered, submit reports and develop information, and consider available solutions or alternative methods to functional operate.
- Providing access control for a front desk to include reviewing visit requests, issue badges, program badges, create badges, input visits into a visitor management system.
- Determining nature of facility requests and refer personnel to appropriate staff, support and class locations across the campus.
- Executing functions to in-process and out-process individuals in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
Administrative Clerk I Resume
Summary : Experienced administrative professional with customer service certification. Experience with military service members and their families, Strong ability to excellently understand the vision and goals of management and execute. Demonstrated skills in office administration, logistics, and event planning. Expertise in meeting and exceeding company goals and expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Rhinoceros, Adobe Illustrator, Customer Service, and SketchUp.
- Prioritizing work assignments; managing programs; reading and understanding manuals; recording work activities.
- Ability to input and retrieve data utilizing a computer assigned computer software including NCIC, VCIN, sheriff's pack, and the records management system.
- Operation and maintenance of office brandy dual machines and equipment including computers, mail machines, fax machines, copiers, and fingerprint machine & software.
- Highlights of professional knowledge safety and security: understanding of safety procedures, such as CPR and first aid.
- Ability to execute department policies and procedures related to emergency communications and disaster and special response plans.
- Confidentiality: protection of sensitive information within the department records system including citizen's complaints, internal investigations, department personnel inventory, and equipment files.
- Customer service: active listener able to appropriately interpret and prioritize the actions needed to solve problems.
- TAdept at using complex telecommunications systems, which included transmission, broadcasting, and switching systems, and computerized databases, including teletype operations and procedures.
- Fluent in basic dispatch codes, as well as standard abbreviations and industry terminology commonly used by emergency medical services and law enforcement agencies.
- Able to understand jurisdictional boundaries, as well as thoroughfares, landmarks, public buildings and waterways within the jurisdiction.
Quality Assurance Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. I am a dedicated and punctual Human Resources professional with experience in revenue auditing and daily office management, including office operations, staff training, and implementation of company policy and possess a record of consistent, focused, and proactive contributions. I'm a team player with polished communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, presentations, and rapport building and have over ten years of supreme customer service experience.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Interviewing, Training, Management, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Research, Budget, Administration, and Leadership.
- Part of the management team and tasked with coordinating closely with other members of management to develop and market successful and profitable promotional campaigns.
- Design aesthetically pleasing promotional materials for events, websites, newspapers, and job fair booths.
- Negotiate new contracts and purchasing deals with vendors to save the company money.
- Extensive experience in vendor relations and business partnership development to gain involvement, community support, and high-quality service.
- Meticulous execution of highly planned company, promotional, and family-friendly community events.
- Maintained daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports in accordance with federal law, native Indian gaming commission standards, and outside auditing agency requirements.
- Conduct daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue audit to report and reconcile monetary variances.
- Human resources professional in charge of maintaining current and accurate files for over fifty employees and overseeing that employee behavior was dealt with swiftly and in an appropriate manner in accordance with company policy.
- Possess detailed and current knowledge on both California and federal wage and labor laws, including the family and medical leave act and the authority to administer leave to employees.
- Perform background checks on potential candidates for employment, schedule and conduct interviews, and conduct new employee orientations.
Administrative/Operations Clerk Resume
Headline : A motivated, seasoned, and detail-oriented Administrative and Operational professional with extensive experience and an impressive record of 6+ successful years in Client Service Management and Administration. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records and creating customer loyalty by exceeding standards of service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Administration, Sales Support, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Operations Management, and Planning.
- Interacting with commercial truck drivers to exchange and collect information regarding their eligibility to possess a hazardous materials endorsement.
- Reviewing, processing, and providing guidance to identify the required documentation for government adjudication.
- Applied working knowledge of policies, regulations, and standard operating procedures (sops) through provided training in order to articulate the government process to ensure applicants understand requirements.
- Advising transportation workers, based on the parameters set forth, on the necessary documents for adjudication redress.
- Composing grammatically correct correspondence with applicants, agencies, and other stakeholders/entities who inquire (via phone, email, ticket, or facsimile) about the office of intelligence and analysis programs, applicants' security threat assessment status, or other similar inquiries.
- Ensuring that inquiries from applicants, after initial contact, are responded to by the next business day through universal enrollment services.
- Utilizing databases and other information sources to address customer service-related inquiries, which may involve identifying, escalating, and helping to resolve complex issues.
- Collecting and entering data into screening gateway, which includes creating and updating electronic records from documents; and retrieving, reviewing, and verifying the accuracy of data.
- Investigating pending data cases by communicating with state point-of-contacts and manually attaching fingerprint results with applications.
- Operating office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Senior Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : Administrative Support Professional (Administrative Clerk) offering versatile office skills and proficiency for the last 11 years. Problem solver who readily adapts to change can work independently as well as with direct supervision and who exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality, efficiency, work ethic, and confidentiality.
Skills : Front- Desk Management, Records Management, Calendaring, Executive Support, Spreadsheets, Database Use, Receptionist, Travel Coordination, Auditing, Payroll, Computer: MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes Microsoft Windows.
- Handling multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and verification of employment) as the clerk in the administration department of the census.
- Assisting in testing of prospective employees, processing paperwork on incoming personnel, as well as preparation and auditing of the payroll of current employees.
- Maintaining a database of travel documents of employees that numbered in excess of 1,000 employees ensuring the delivery of efficient and expedited travel documents.
- Maintaining composure while working under the pressure and deadlines that were commonplace in the decennial operations in an office that was high paced and flexible.
- Quickly became a trusted assistant known for a "can-do" attitude and high-quality work.
- Communicating effectively with several departments and established a working relationship that achieved effective results.
- Locating and attaching appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Material and cost estimate for projects material reconciliations at the completion of projects using Quickbooks.
- Operating office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Setting up and managing paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. I am seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to grow and expand the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Research, Budget, Administration, and Leadership.
- Operating office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintaining and updating filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicating with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Opening, sorting, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Reviewing files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Performing payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Using computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Assisting with the booking, setup and break down of teleconference meetings.
Customer Service/ Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. Seeking to secure a position with a renowned organization that will bring about a lasting relationship in the field of Business Administration.
Skills : Prioritizing, Organization, Decision Making, Time Management, and Verbal/Written Communication, and Strong Interpersonal.
- Assisting code enforcement division with daily operations such as: creating case files, draft case orders (final orders, certification of lien orders, summons to appear orders, etc) and process and mail out final draft after approval from the special magistrate.
- Responding to residences/visitors inquiries via email, face-to-face, or telephone.
- Serving as the recording secretary for special magistrate hearing/code enforcement hearing/special mitigation hearings present cases to be adjudicated at hearings.
- Typing monthly agenda, dockets, public notices, dockets, etc, as well as create monthly and yearly calendars.
- Distributing incoming mail or shipment to personnel as required as well as packaging outgoing mail for courier pickup.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with the mayor, commissioners, city managers, colleagues, vendors, and visitors.
- Managing the ordering of supplies and equipment for the department from in-house and outside vendors.
- Maintaining the accuracy, organization, relevance, and quality of confidential patient files.
- Front desk; answering multi-phones (transferred as needed) helped customers with issues that may have risen.
- Daily balance for the company ran all ar and sales reports, balance for the day for the end of the month report.
Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. Background in management, customer service, and employee training. Committed to a career path and success in Client Relationship Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Advanced User Of Smokeball Legal Management Software, and Orion.
- Communicating directly with lawyers and paralegals within the firm to coordinate projects.
- Extensive email correspondence and phone conversations with lawyers and real estate professionals from other firms regarding current clientele.
- Recording deeds, titles and real estate transfer stamps at the district court in order to transfer properties.
- Entering and updating real estate contract deals into the firm's software called smokeball.
- Complete relevant office environment tasks such as entering time, reviewing invoices, retrieving, sorting, and filing all information.
- Greeting, assisting and directing guests, workers, visitors, and the general public.
- Analyzing data errors on home care certification and plan of care and emails north well supervisors to review errors in improving companies' efficacy.
- Contributing to team effort by discussing and implementing different strategies to administer physicians to sign home care certification and plan of care.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support to management including data entry, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Answering incoming calls from debtors, clients, and vendors regarding their inquiries for the call center.
Assisting Administrative Clerk Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. My objective is to obtain a position that has provides me with an opportunity to grow as a professional. This position would, ideally, give me the chance to use the knowledge that I have obtained in the past and also give me the opportunity to further develop.
Skills : Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Research, Budget, Administration, Leadership, Reconciliation And Procurement, Rapport, MS Office, Administrative & Detail-oriented, Computer & Internet Savvy.
- Answering the phone, document filing, ordering supplies, scheduling interviews and orientations, take deposits to the bank when needed.
- Providing employee training on company regulations, policies, and procedures (including good manufacturing practices and sop's).
- Assisting with production processes, which include manually trim meat, lay meat onto trays, scale and pack finished product, wash and sanitize equipment, work, and common areas.
- Receiving of meat which includes inspection of trailers and seals, unload pallets of meat with an electric pallet jack, check and record temperatures, and ensure timely placement in the cooler/freezer.
- Performing all duties in compliance with global food safety initiatives (GFSI), USDA, state, federal and company regulations.
- Assisting with ingredient process by handling bulk ingredients, weigh and prepare batches for production personnel.
- Ensure the team meets tat (turnaround time) for inward bound income documents.
- Pre-qualify, enter into the company database, scan, sort, and file income documents and applications sent by customers.
- Collecting and disbursing funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
- Setting up and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
Administrative Clerk Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as an Administrative Clerk. Capable and dedicated, committed to keeping accurate accounting records in order to decrease workload. Possesses a natural knack for numerical accuracy and calculating balances.
Skills : Blackboard Learning System, Windows XP, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Integra Park Accounting, ScanNet Accounting & Parking System, Quickbooks, and Transunion TLO.XP.
- Handled cash and deposits using proper accounting procedures and documentation.
- Processed bank reconciliations and financial reports to verify the practice of proper due diligence.
- Documented business requirements, functional specifications and training procedures.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Formulated and enforced service center policies, procedures, and quality assurance measures.
- Coding, proper signers, and signatures employee expense reports promotions and pricing for major chains; Costco, Bevmo, etc.
- Maintains personnel files; maintains and organizes departmental administrative files; maintains attendance and leave records; makes travel arrangements for personnel.
- Processes confidential documents, including personnel paperwork, correspondence, and performance evaluations.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors; provides information and assistance, takes messages, and refers to appropriate personnel; receives and responds to complaints from the general public; stamps and distributes mail.