Engineering Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated and personable with a vast knowledge of the construction industry and municipal government. Talent for resolving issues/concerns. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain composure under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Self Management, Employee Management, Microsoft Office,.
- Reviews construction plans and processes building permits including: Reviews plans and related permit documents to ensure compliance with applicable city codes and regulations.
- Reviews subdivision plats and agreements, annexation agreements, engineering plans, and other technical and legal documents to verify conformance of proposed construction.
- Reviews construction plans and utility reports in order to verify that size and location of utility services meet city codes.
- Ensures that all utility and transportation infrastructure has been completed and as-built drawings are received and approved prior to permit issuance.
- Verifies compliance with Water, Wastewater, Stormwater, and Transportation Master Plans.
- Calculates and researches outstanding public assessment and plant investment fees to ascertain that accurate fees are being assessed and collected.
- Reviews, processes, and approves utility permits and permits for work within public rights-of-way and public easements including: Responsible for permit acceptance, review and approval processes, including coordination between inspectors and contractors.
- Ensures permit application is complete including submittal of all plans and documents required to review the application.
Sr. Engineering Specialist Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience managing inventory and manufacturing resources, Assist companies in minimizing costs and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Managed over 50 Sprint New Site Build projects (NSB) Managed and discussed project statuses, commitment dates, and milestones.
- Maintained project tracker to accurately manage project specific tasks and milestones ensuring deliverable dates are met.
- Scheduled feasibility walks, site design walks, and pre-con walks with all parties involved including landlords.
- Attended site walks for design and took measurements as needed.
- Created site sketches.
- Designed, redlined, and managed the production of architectural and engineering drawings/plans.
- Helped manage site finances to stay within budget.
- Ordered photosimulations and color rendering.
Jr. Engineering Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a lead engineering Engineering Specialist position where contribute to new and/or improved product development, where will employ experience in engineering research, development, manufacturing and resolution of product failures to bring resourceful prevailing design concepts and engineering solutions.
Skills : Engineering, Cad Design, Sales, Microsoft Office Programs, Communication, Management.
- Provided design and aircraft integration direction to designers to ensure designs met aircraft configuration and related system requirements.
- Provided design principles to ensure reliability and reparability.
- Supported flight tests of advanced aircraft such as the B-2, F-23, and UAV aircraft, as well as determining cause of failure and providing corrective action.
- Managed Research & Design (RD) and analysis testing to develop robust aircraft composite structures to endure stress and environmental conditions.
- Determined processes, production techniques, and manufacturing with maintenance repair instructions needed to support aircraft during operational service.
- Used NCAD to produce detail design of components and aircraft structures and integration of system components.
- Responsible for all levels of component development and system testing for qualification and certification of components, employing Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP), Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), qualification test procedures, and Air Worthiness Tests.
- Conducted root cause analysis by performing failure investigation that includes historical review at supplier and fleet level and troubleshooting to understand deficiency or failure.
Engineering Specialist I Resume
Objective : Consulting engineer with extensive experience in operations management, process design engineering, forensic engineering and project management with privately and publicly held companies in the agricultural, energy, chemicals, capital services industry and civil litigation.
Skills : Operations Management, Organizing.
- Reported to Vice-President of Operations.
- Responsible for project conception, design and management for completion.
- Work with R&D and sales personnel in scaling pilot plant processes and products to the manufacturing phase.
- Managed concept, design and completion of 12 raw material procurement projects over two year period focusing on continuous improvement.
- Project capital totaled $3.6MM contributing $20MM to annual sales.
- Implemented new technologies including Coriolis mass flow meters to monitor process output and provide operator feedback for adjustment.
- Wrote operating and safety manuals for the newly installed operations.
- Designed and managed on site a $2.6MM plant expansion for receiving, centrifuging, concentration and spray drying a feed additive product.
- Re-commissioned a used 50' thermal drying system and retrofitted into plant in SW Kansas.
Engineering Specialist II Resume
Headline : Background encompasses extensive professional experience in the following key positions of responsibility engineering Specialist; metallography Specialist; senior Laboratory Technician.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Designed, developed and implemented satellite configurations and layouts for various proposal activities and internal R & D programs.
- Developed and performed trade off studies for cost optimization with the best schedule.
- Supported Testing and Manufacturing of Cable and Harness for space systems ( satellite).
- Developed, Designed and had Fabricated racks and chassis for computer hardware.
- Conducted interface studies for satellite configurations and subsystems with the launch vehicle.
- Documented and designed with Pro/E and Windows NT computing software.
- Researched, Conceptualized, Developed, Designed, Drafted, Implemented Fabrication and Vendor Interface for the Design, Fabrication and Assembly of epoxy graphite composite materials used on Communication Satellites and Space Station Modules.
Engineering Specialist III Resume
Summary : involves all aspects of medical equipment asset management including systems planning, pre-purchase assessment, acquisition, installation, functional verification, incorporation into the clinical environment, routine maintenance, corrective maintenance and scheduled updates as appropriate.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for engineering, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of a wide variety of diagnostic, therapeutic and life support systems to insure stability, reliability and acceptable performance.
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to planning, design, installation and implementation of patient care diagnostic, therapeutic and life support systems.
- Plans and performs upgrades to the wide variety patient care equipment and systems in accordance with manufacturers specifications and Clinical Engineering procedures.
- Collaborates on patient care systems projects that range from medium to large in scope, risk, and impact.
- Assists with strategic projects involved in evaluating and researching new and existing products.
- Procedures and/or workflows needs associated with all patient care equipment modalities for the Medical Center.
- Researches current and developing technologies to provide technical guidance pertaining to the capabilities, limitations, and requirements of high technology diagnostic, therapeutic, and life support systems.
Asst. Engineering Specialist Resume
Objective : Results driven Engineering Specialist with extensive experience in a manufacturing environment. Highly skilled with 3D modeling and assemblies. Self motivated professional, capable of working independently or as part of a team. Seeking position to utilize skills and past experience to mutually benefit.
Skills : Vehicle Thermal Architecture, Cooling System Block Diagram.
- Developed requirements specification for Powertrain Cooling System components, including heat exchanger, cooling fan, coolant pump, etc.
- Developed Powertrain Cooling System architecture, including conception and final design of engine cooling, transmission cooling, and charge air cooling.
- Conducted RFP source selection, as a core technical team member, to review proposals and select suppliers for Powertrain Cooling System components.
- Advised designers to build propulsion cooling system CAD models and to release cooling system component, assembly and installation drawings Managed technical activities with suppliers in weekly base to track hardware manufacturing under cost and on schedule.
- Conducted component level performance and verification test (including supplier ATP), powertrain dyno test and vehicle thermal chamber test.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) design and development Developed vehicle HVAC requirement documents and architecture, including engine heating methodology in extreme cold conditions.
- Worked with suppliers to evaluate performance of HVAC components and design optimization, including compressor, condenser and evaporator.
- Conducted Power Electronic Cooling System flow network design with properly sizing orifices for flow control, and coolant pump sizing optimization.
- Performed analysis and trade study of coolant.
Associate Engineering Specialist Resume
Headline : Engineer-in-Training by Board of Professional Engineers. Professional experience and background in project controls of construction projects and structural engi- neering.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Works as marine pipeline engineer performing sev- eral analysis and calculation.
- Works as Package Lead for the Coating Scope by managing scope, invoices, changes orders, schedule, weekly report, etc.
- Assists pipeline lead to manage the pipeline scope of work.
- Participates in the development of Offshore Magazine Annual Poster that is published within the March Issue.
- Performs analysis and design of subsea rigid jumpers.
- Assists the subsea lead engineer in developing subsea process flow diagrams and block diagram, as well as subsea equipment P&IDs.
- Reviews Control scope of work, datasheets, and specifications.
- Develops technical reports, subsea specifications, subsea equipment datasheets, material take-off the list, and spare list.
- Assists Project Manager with weekly reports and project progress.
Lead Engineering Specialist Resume
Summary : A recognized and highly motivated professional having invaluable experience with Petrochemical Operations. Background encompasses pipeline operations, projects, safety, engineering, business development, compliance, cost control, and regulatory issues. Have experience incorporating industrial safety and operations/project management as well as rail, storage tank, and pipeline fabrication and repair.
Skills : Manufacturing, Field Engineering, Training & Development, Customer Relations, Drafting.
- Traveled to customer facilities to calibrate scientific equipment.
- Installed upgrades, performed training, and the installation of new and refurbished equipment.
- Troubleshoot electronics/hardware if necessary.
- Responsible for technical writing, invoicing, quotes for sales, and the service departments.
- Installed and calibrated of Rheology equipment for measuring the physical plastic properties of fluids and polymers.
- Responsible for qualifying the rheometer for AASHTO/AMRL T31504 specifications.
- Installed Firmware/Operating software to diagnose issues with the electronics and mechanical assemblies.
- Traveled worldwide supporting customer issues and setups of the customer applications.
Engineering Specialist Resume
Summary : Years of successful Embedded Real-Time control programming in all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Expert in debugging software/hardware interfaces with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers. Expert in control programming including stepper motors, robot arms, fluid metering, heating, PWM, PID, vacuum fluorescent display drivers, LCD drivers, communication drivers, Wi-Fi in embedded systems, interrupt service routines.
Skills : Budget analysis and management, Organizing.
- Participated in the revision 3.0 software of the platelet collection device Amicus.
- Added customer entry of parameters, a yield estimator, and a product options calculator.
- Worked directly with the company Technical Director of Software to develop the strategy for data reporting and capture technology (DRCT) across all instrument lines for Fenwal Inc.
- Developed a discrete event computer model to quantitatively evaluate the operational performance of a large-scale data acquisition and distribution system.
- Successfully utilized the model to identify potential throughput issues with the proposed design and assess alternative architectures.
- Conducted customer-sponsored research for an automated target detection and recognition system.
- Developed requirements, identified candidate processing algorithms, and created a prototype application that identified different types of commercial aircraft using commercially available remote imagery.