Medical Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a long-term position in which I may grow into my role and provide my team with the best support possible. Serve your needs in the role of administrative assistant to the Senior Director of Administrative Operations.
Skills : EKG, Phlebotomy, Medical Assisting, CPR Certified.
- Assist Director in projects and marketing functions, including maintaining tracking system for all patient and professional inquiries; assists with data collection and running reports for Director.
- Prepare timely and reliable reporting, analysis, and interpretation of financial and management data for program planning and executive purposes.
- Assist Director on as needed basis for Physical Therapy department, and Hyper Baric Oxygen Therapy Department.
- Demonstrate knowledge of third party payer system including Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, PPO and HMO systems.
- Verify patient insurance and monitor ongoing preauthorization needs, working all denials in a timely matter to maximize reimbursement.
- Maintain knowledge of current medical records requirements for all departments and apply knowledge of policies and procedures related to medical record information, confidentiality (HIPAA), and release of records, abbreviations and historical data.
- Create and submit reimbursement memos for petty cash.
- Prepare internal and external communications; conduct extensive research for information and analysis; desk research.
Sr. Medical Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : A position in a Healthcare environment that effectively allows me to utilize my strong knowledge of the Medical Office in a growth-orientated organization, which offers a diverse job responsibility.
Skills : Medical Admin, Patient Services Representative.
- Responsible for implementing the scheduling of patients and ensuring all appropriate paperwork related to patient care was completed and obtained from the hospital.
- Performed appointment scheduling & registration process using E-Clinical Works, Care 360 & Epic software.
- Obtained patient insurance information and obtained benefit verification for the process of the office visit.
- Front Desk Receptions duties included checking patients in and out.
- Processed copays, answered high-volume telephones, obtained all necessary telephone information from the patient and referral source for scheduling.
- Filing and maintained all faxing duties, prescription refills, processed disability paperwork and forms, mail distribution duties and maintained a referral tracking program.
- Maintained an accurate patient schedule at all times, completed billing processes, able to operate all office equipment as necessary in the performance of my duties.
Jr. Medical Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : Leadership and training experience, and I enjoy helping others succeed. I have experience answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, using Microsoft Office, and medical office experience. As well as additional medical training, to include medical terminology.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Access, Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Coordinated the flow of patient referrals, staffing, assignments, and essential paperwork.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate timeframe for therapy assessment to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Maintained customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Produced information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text/data.
- Maintained appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, travel plans.
- Handled email/mail, maintaining high level of confidential information.
- Completed projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results; Ability to complete tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
- Provided historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
Human Resource Development
Medical Office Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : ADP, Powerpoint, Word, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Citrix, Epic.
- Provided friendly and courteous assistance to patients while maintaining patient confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA regulations and hospital guidelines.
- Managed incoming and outbound telephone calls for patients and physicians.
- Provided customer service and problem solving techniques to better assist patients.
- Utilized automated systems to expedite patient scheduling, pre-registration, and check-in/out.
- Communicated directly with patients and family members to obtain accurate pre-registration information; verified pre-registration and insurance information in the computer system.
- Obtained pre-certifications as required by patients' health care insurers and managed care providers.
- Collected time of service payments and evaluated eligibility for alternative financing including Medicaid, Patient Care Funds and loans.
- Trained temporary staff and new employees according to established requirements.
Medical Office Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, self starter with a stable work history. Adaptable, able to meet production and accuracy standards, able to work independently or in a group, and needs little supervision. Problem solver with the ability to work under pressure, multi task and goal oriented.
Skills : Medical Terminology Certicate.
- Perform office support for Program Director and clinical practice, informed clinical staff of any updates to schedule changes, and to ensure we have proper medical procedures when given patients discharge instructions.
- Trained new and temporary staff, verified all insurance authorizations services for HBO, Wound Vac, Radiologic and patient daily visits to center.
- Prepared referral forms and consults, Enter and modify all patient information into database, prepare patient charts.
- Greet and assist visitors and patients etc.
- Print reports for daily census and enter data into CDR, enter all daily patient charges and superbills, modify all reconciliations for the month and FDL reports.
- Coordinate cleanings and maintenance request logs to vendors, Assist Program Director with employee lunches and monthly meetings.
- Oversee operations to ensure patient satisfaction and performed other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Management
Medical Office Coordinator I Resume
Objective : A motivated service professional looking to obtain an entry level position within a company that would utilize my communication and problem-solving skills to promote and maintain strong customer, and community relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Administrative Support, Typing, Electronic Medical Records, Multi-Line Phone System.
- Responsible for handling patients care while entering the site.
- Handled all aspects of patient check-in, to include, verifying correct insurance information and demographics.
- Responsible for patient check out, to ensure follow up appointments are made and referrals are completed and given to patients.
- Handled all incoming telephone calls including routing calls appropriately and/or taking detailed messages to ensure patients comments and concerns are voiced properly to the physicians.
- Managed all mail outs, incoming faxes, and inter-office mail.
- Assisted in the completion of referrals by acting as a referral coordinator.
- Handled all pre-operative testing to ensure all surgical requirements were completed satisfactorily.
- Provided a safe and friendly experience for all patients who entered the site.
Medical Office Coordinator Lead Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience as a Medical Professional; experienced as a Medical Administrator, Phlebotomist, Administrative Assistant, Medical Records Manager, and Medical Office Coordinator. Experienced goal-oriented organizational mission-focused Medical Office Coordinator; capacity to assist diverse population and age groups with compassion, patience and understanding using conflict resolution skills.
Skills : Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Scheduling all physical therapist appointments using the A2C Medical Controller System EMR and maintains records with cancellation list, calling logs and lost patient reports.
- Provide information, interpret services and programs, and answer questions concerning the patients scheduled appointment.
- Maintain client's files, take payments, administer the billing and reporting procedures using Thin Soft program.
- Knowledge of using Laserfiche document management software program for scanning patient medical records.
- Serves as an office receptionist, ensuring excellent customer service to staff, clients, and members.
- Assist physical therapist as required with assistance to client's information and files to include faxing and filing.
- Basic knowledge using Windows Word, Excel, Office Outlook.
Medical Office Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Cooperation with other health related agencies and organizations in community activities. Staffing management ability Proven patience and self-discipline Effectively influences others Personal and professional integrity Confident public speaker.
Skills : Epic, Lotus Notes, Devero, Synergy, Microsoft Office.
- Provided oversight to direct the day to day activities of all employees, including receptionist and clinical staff.
- Monitored physician schedules and adjust as necessary to ensure goals for productivity are consistently met.
- Facilitated monthly meetings with physicians and staff to promote communication and teamwork.
- Maintained and updated the chronic care management and high risk patient database.
- Compiled monthly reporting of the outpatient Care Management program statistics and progress.
- Managed patient list with the Care Management team to determine which patients have chronic conditions and are within the risk stratification.
- Coordinated appointments with both local and specialty office staff; document all patient encounters in the medical record.
Health Care Administration
Medical Office Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Self-motivated individual with over ten years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in multiple business environments with strong communication and computer skills. Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and staff. Ability to adapt to changing business environments and able to problem solve quickly, accurately and efficiently.
Skills : Office Administration, MS Office Suite; MediTech 6.0; ChartMaxx; Athena Proxsys; RQI; Novell Groupwise.
- Assist Medical Director and practitioners of the Emergency Department.
- Track, analyze and investigate throughput and patient satisfaction to present opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist with policy development and implementing new policies.
- General research and gathering of data for current projects/pilots.
- Create reports and analyze EMTALA compliance for orthopedist and urology consults.
- Act as a liaison between various internal and external departments.
- Continuously communicate with IT to develop new reports and correct errors with existing reports.
- Correspond with Team Health regarding monetary reimbursement, legal status and any other needs of the Emergency Department.
Medical Office Coordinator/Medical Assistant Resume
Headline : Able to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the healthcare office environment setting. Demonstrates positive employee relations and has the ability to train and orient and supervise work performance. While ensuring patient satisfaction, she has proven record of exceeding clinical office and patient expectations.
Skills : EPIC trained and certified, CPR certified, HIPPA&JCAHO trained, coumadin adjustment trained, bone density testing trained, GRITS trained, several EMR knowledge,.
- Answer multiple phone lines and respond to email inquiries from prospective patients.
- Communicate and apply knowledge to match potential patients with the appropriate physician.
- Book and schedule new patient appointments as needed.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports on all activities.
- Must have strong insurance back ground on obtaining authorizations.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports on all activities.
- Contact insurance companies to conduct and complete benefit investigations on all scheduled new and existing patients.
- Work closely with the Practice Manager Accomplishments I started off as a Medical Office Specialist and was promoted to a Medical Office Coordinator.
Medical Office Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Medical Office Coordinator 10 + years with exceptional customer service and decision making skills strong work ethic, and professional demeanor. Independent good organization skills, good judgment with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Bi-lingual -fluent In Both English And Spanish.
- Working with sleep lab coordinator to schedule all East Baltimore sleep studies and clinic appointments.
- Work closely with JHH Access Services to assure East Baltimore authorization is granted for all patients scheduled in the lab.
- Respond in a timely manner to patients' requests for prescription refills.
- Fax records and mail all sleep study reports to referring and requesting physicians/or upload into shared information system.
- Coordinate DME referrals for CPAP, BPAP, Oxygen and other DME equipment.
- Send out paperwork associated with sleep lab and clinic appointment to patients.
- Call patients prior to appointments to confirm sleep lab and clinical appointments.
Medical Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Medical Office Programs.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
High School Diploma