Network Security Analyst Resume
Headline : Proactive Results-driven Project Manager/Project Coordinator/Business Analyst with proven expertise driving enterprise-level strategic project initiatives and implementing system/process improvements. Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, team building, and communication skills. Well-developed skills in planning, scheduling, budgeting, resource allocation, human resources, and project management. Ability to interface with all levels of management. Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines.
Skills : Project Management, Ms Office Suite, Team Building, Human Resources, Communication , Mentoring, Coaching.
- Provided security administration services to the bank's most sensitive operational divisions.
- Ensured compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Managed security administration services for the human resources, audit, and information technology divisions.
- Generated Active Directory and Lotus Notes user accounts for multiple business units and resolved over 100 incoming calls by System Administrators on a daily basis.
- Improved the Virtual Tech/Request ticketing system availability from 89% to 99% and completion of core job processes from 85% to 97% by virtualizing production servers and incorporating scheduled alerts for overdue tasks.
- Reduced the average number of open Lotus Notes tickets by 85% by improving the ticketing application's user interface design, creating a dedicated Lotus Notes ticket queue, and implementing staff training.
- Verified system activity events intercepted by the TEARS auditing system to ensure compliance with the bank's policies and procedures.
Sr. Network Security Analyst Resume
Objective : To further develop a career in Cybersecurity, where professional experience will be utilized, and continue to grow in order to assist in achieving the goals of the warfighter.
Skills : TCP/IP, Analyst.
- Assisted Network Security Executive with implementing the University's network and systems security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Responsible for Information protection responsibilities include network security architecture, firewall configuration, network access and monitoring policies, server security, employee education and awareness.
- Responsible for DNS and DHCP administration, configuration, security for entire University campus.
- Responsible for Intrusion Prevention system administration, configuration (I did the entire process on this unit.
- Researched all products, selected Tipping Point, tested and configured it for our Campus).
- Responsible for Responses to security incidents.
- Updated Network Security Executive and Director on incident.
Computer Information Technology
Jr. Network Security Analyst Resume
Summary : Aspiring to achieve a Network Security Analyst position in order to utilize experience to fully meet and surpass information security goals and having a constant desire to continue education in cybersecurity. Certifications/Clearance.
Skills : Cyber security, Analyst.
- Created and produced strategies and complex architecture and engineering solutions to translate user requirements to solutions.
- Utilized network tools such as CA Technologies Spectrum and eHealth, Splunk, NGenius, and Netscout to manage and monitor network traffic, devices, and interfaces.
- Reported on findings in Network tools and ensure proper implementation and automation of of network protocols and automation capabilities as required.
- Documented standards and procedures for all work done on the network through ticketing systems and knowledge portals.
- Experienced leading pass-down communication between teams during shift changes Displays initiative and constant willingness to learn, ask questions, and continue education.
- Ability to understand, coordinate, and provide assistance to customers on a worldwide network regarding complex questions or situations related to information security events.
- Provided analysis for emails harboring suspicious content, domains, and attachments.
Bachelor's In Cybersecurity
Asst. Network Security Analyst Resume
Summary : Performance-driven and results-oriented Information Security Professional with over nine years of extensive experience and expertise in IT security, infrastructure, network integration, server management and customer support. Turnaround specialist with a solutions-oriented mindset who bridges the gap between technology and corporate objectives with bottom-line success in initiating, tracking, reporting and closing projects while creating value and driving operational excellence.
Skills : ArcSight, IT security.
- Investigated phishing cases against AT&T MIS, ENS/CerfNet, and DSL customers.
- Processed involves running a WHOIS, noting the creation date of the domain name of the phishing URL, visiting the URL itself and taking note.
- Examined firewall logs looking for evidence including source IP, source port, destination IP, destination port, date, time stamp, and time zone.
- Monitored and provided analysis for IDS alerts in order to indicate false positive events vs.
- Examined PCAPs using Wireshark and gather data sources using Splunk for baseline analysis.
- Ability to utilize open source research and tools in order to investigate high-level concepts and assist with completing tasks.
- Associated with Tier 2 colleagues to assure attention to detail and help coordinate remediation.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Network Security Analyst Resume
Summary : Always adapting, planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and the training personnel to ensure best practices. Provided expert technical assistance using strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with coworkers and increased customer service satisfaction by going the extra mile to ensure resolution of all problems.
Skills : Cyber Challenge, Summer Camp Participant.
- Followed monthly vulnerability assessments.
- Worked with the systems team to improve device (workstation, server, and mobile) hardening, and remediation of existing vulnerabilities.
- Liaisoned for MDOT wide monthly Security Working Group.
- Performed individual device scans, and advise on device hardening procedures for nodes being added to MDTA network.
- Actively monitored items and perform change management, for firewall rules, and network security functions.
- Performed detailed security analysis of network traffic.
- Performed attack analysis and mitigation.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Security Analyst III Resume
Summary : Qualified Security Engineer possessing hands on experience working with multi- ple security technologies and managing incident response (as well as threat intel- ligence) programs in the Federal IT space. Senior knowledge of Linux/UNIX op- erating systems with mid-level development and networking skills. Strong com- munication and soft skills.
Skills : CSS, Cyber Security.
- Developed client-server networking.
- Monitored internal servers, switches, and routers.
- Interfaced with technical, server, and engineering support groups.
- Monitored any BGP and OSPF changes within network.
- Performed level 1 and 2 troubleshooting on any network issues such as packet lost in backbone routers or any network device, and latency.
- Replied to customer tickets on any network issue they may be having.
- Replied to outside emails tickets on any backbone blocking issue or attempted security breaches.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Security Analyst II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in Information Security where can contribute skills as IT Security Analyst and achieve progressively higher level of responsibilities.
Skills : Network Intrusion Detection System, Web-content Filtering.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of software viruses via the systems, software and procedures to prevent them.
- Assisted in maintenance of firewalls, intrusion detection sensors, log consolidation servers.
- Managed activations of DR Plans for all major Data-Centers as well as office locations prior to impending disasters and after experienced disruptions to services.
- Performed security audits on enterprise networks, both base level and INOSC level, for the United States Air Force.
- Deployed on rapid responses to troubleshoot and remediate critical network issues across the Air Force networks, both at the base level and the INOSC level.
- Encompassed all devices from the GIG to the desktop, ensuring all devices complied with DISA STIGs, TCOs, and industry best practices.
- Developed network security designs that were submitted to DISA and subsequently adopted as new STIGs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Network Security Analyst I Resume
Objective : A security professional over 6 years of experience in various roles such as Network Engineer, Security Analyst and Penetration tester. Experience in both offensive and defensive network and web application security to maintain proper security posture, reducing attack surface. Hands on experience in finding out vulnerabilities in a network and web application using automatic and manual testing using Nessus, Nmap, Cenzic, Veracode.
Skills : .
- Developed data collection and examination techniques across the enterprise.
- Held the position of Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Cisco ASA, the external router, and all wireless technologies.
- Trained NCC personnel on security issues such as: Retina security scan performance / accuracy optimization, inputting Retina results into VMS, using VMS output for rapid remediation, conducting wireless war drives, and correlating output.
- Drove continuous improvement efforts targeting network optimization.
- Projects Developed a cloud security program to monitor and respond to security related events within the Azure environment.
- Created an incident response program which included installation of SIEM, IDS, and other advance malware tools.
- Assisted in the design of a vulnerability management program which involved the strategy of placing scanners within network, developing scans, and reports metrics for upper management.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Engineering
Lead Network Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Results-driven IT professional with experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance, and security of network information systems In-depth expertise with implementation, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN TCP/IP networking systems Exhibits the sense of urgency, detail-oriented and can work under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
Skills : Risk And Compliance, Security Assessment, Vulnerability Management.
- Monitored/administered managed IDS detectors & security events using ArcSight operation consoles.
- Evaluated type/severity of events and take corrective action/escalation.
- Used ArcSight to examine customer network traffic patterns/characteristics to evaluate security events for false positives & suspicious events.
- Worked with research teams to evaluate tickets & determine appropriate corrective action.
- Installed patches/fixes for IDS systems to update security vulnerabilities in vendor software.
- Investigated security incidents.
- Performed security monitoring utilizing SIEM, IDS/IPS, and other security tools to assess suspicious activity or abnormalities in the network.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a career with a progressive organization where can utilize skills, knowledge and experience in Cyber Security Analysis, Testing (IT), Programming, Data Analysis, and Customer Service in a challenging role that allows for advancement and growth.
Skills : Web Design, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft.
- Evaluated vulnerability on tools used for different types of transactions and notified system administrators.
- Conducted dynamic analysis by collecting and analyzing threat to ensure secure data transmission between classified systems.
- Worked with various IT teams to ensure security tools are properly configured and functioning as expected.
- Investigated security alerts and appropriately responds to each incident to remediate or mitigate the threat.
- Identified vulnerabilities using Nessus and provide detailed reports, with risk, impact, and recommendations to remediate the risk.
- Performed risk assessments on new products, provides solutions to mitigate the risk, and determine if the criticality of the product to ensure the it will be appropriately monitored.
- Performed companywide Phishing exercises for security awareness training.
Associates Of Science