Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic Corporate Communications Manager professional specializing in helping companies meet objectives through digital media, advertising and direct marketing.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Oversees external communications for $450-million information technology services provider to the federal government, specializing in support to intelligence and defense agencies.
- Develops and executes annual, comprehensive, strategic external communications plan for company (e.g., media and industry analyst outreach, social media engagement, Internet, awards and speaking engagements) with effectiveness measured via use of variety of analytical tools (quantitative and qualitative).
- Possesses budgetary responsibility for all external communications programs and manages relationship with company's public relations (PR) agency of record.
- Oversees media outreach efforts and develops meaningful relationships with technology trade and business media and bloggers.
- Manages company PR campaigns and product/service launches.
- Writes and distributes news releases and contributes guest-authored articles and editorial pieces, arranges meetings and/or interviews, develops messaging targeted to specific audiences, pitches story ideas and develops supplemental, media-oriented resources.
- Provides media and messaging training to company executives and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Manages company's industry analyst outreach program and serves as primary contact for analysts.
- Directs and monitors NJVC social media program, and ensures it corresponds with corporate strategies.
Jr. Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Objective : Branding, marketing & communications messaging professional for organizations that make the world a better place. Specialty: Food & Beverage. Health & Wellness. Animal Welfare & Sustainability.
Skills : Brand Spokesperson, Strategic Marketing & Communications, FDA & Regulations Experience.
- Drafted executive speeches and presentations.
- Booked speaking engagements for COO and company science leaders.
- Developed and oversaw all PR plans in support of business objectives.
- Developed company intranet, daily news clips, and employee communications.
- Apprised Senior Team of FDA regulations, health claim issues and important legal changes that may affect the business.
- Coordinated efforts with client agencies and pr departments to maximize media coverage for several projects including Cirque du Soleil retail design and Aramark p. O. D. Market c-stores.
- Led cross-functional team of creative, procurement, production and marketing to determine appropriate design and product messaging for corporate direct mail campaigns.
Sr. Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Corporate Communications Manager possessing more than eleven years of experience in corporate messaging, media relations, and executing public relations strategies across diverse industries. Highly skilled writer and editor capable of crafting compelling corporate messaging for both internal and external audiences.
Skills : Copy Writing, Project Management, Consultative Services.
- Provided leadership over the development and execution of Del Monte's corporate communications strategy.
- Interacted with both internal and external stakeholders in crafting executive messaging driving the organization positive image within the community.
- Created compelling internal messaging fostering employee engagement and participation.
- Managed all interactions with the public relations agency.
- Coached and directed one corporate communications associate.
- Collaborated in launching the iconic Meow Mix jingle remix with Cee Lo Green leveraging his cat Purrfect.
- Managed the integrated communications plan after the acquisition of Natural Balance.
Corporate Communications Manager I Resume
Objective : Director or Manager in a Communications, International Strategy, Project Management, Marketing, CSR or Media-related function, etc.
Skills : MS-Office, Copywriting, Strategic Communications, Media Management, Employee Relations.
- Established the PR /communications unit, repositioned the Lonestar group and created both local and international visibility for the group.
- Managed the successful branding of Lonestar Drilling as the first and foremost indigenous Oil drilling company in Nigeria.
- Leveraged that brand widely in local and relevant international media spaces, thereby generating a loud and high share-of-voice for the brand in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Led the crisis management team through its worst period (hostage-takings of expatriates by Niger-Delta militants) by building a network of community allies and company ambassadors in all our locations to give us intelligence and nip-in-the-bud any insidious plot against our staff and property.
- Extended the Lonestar brand to embrace Oil and Gas industry advocacy for local content development through strategic event sponsorships and legislative lobbying.
- Identified CSR needs, made recommendations on them and met them.
- Built a mini-market center at Rumuokoro trained and employed Omoku youths and Nembe youths in such Oil Industry crucial fields as welding, forklift operations, etc.
- Supported the Rivers State Government's model school project from inception, etc.
Corporate Communications Manager II Resume
Headline : Corporate communications and marketing professional with extensive experience working, living and studying. Professional background concentrated in world class automotive brands such as BMW, Rolls Royce, MINI as well as in renewable energy for consumer and government-focused marketing campaigns.
Skills : Public Relations, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Event Management.
- Transferred to create and develop BMW Group's in-house corporate communications department, in a market with one of the world's largest auto press.
- Wrote press releases and speeches in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Created original press kits in Portuguese.
- Implemented media presence evaluation standards to monitor impact, centered on the creation of media books for improved internal communication and dealership sales efforts.
- Launched and was director of BMW magazine is targeted at the motor press, dealerships, and consumer segment.
- Developed close working relationships with other market communications teams to support cross-market media relations activities.
- Coordinated participation in major events such as Sao Paulo motor show and all press launches of cars and motorcycles during the company's largest product offensive in history.
Corporate Communications Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Corporate Communications Manager with experience in the industry. Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the corporate communications program and ensuring that a comprehensive, well-rounded communication program is in place.
Skills : Copywriting, Marketing Strategy, Editorial, Media Pitches, Press Releases, Management.
- Helped to plan and execute proactive corporate communications that advance LaSalles corporate story both internally with colleagues and externally with press/investors.
- Liaised directly with internal company stakeholders, including senior management and spokespeople, to understand regional business needs and develop appropriate PR solutions.
- Supported all aspects of the LaSalle business through PR initiatives.
- Developed strategy, tactics, and key messaging for the PR program.
- Researched, wrote and distributed press releases to targeted media.
- Monitored, documented and analyzed media coverage and develop coverage/share of voice reports.
- Leveraged PR opportunities at regional industry events.
- Maintained and updated information on the corporate website and internal news platforms.
- Worked with Marketing and Client Capital Group colleagues as needed to develop key messages, draft materials, and brainstorm as part of the Marketing and Communications function for the firm.
- Coordinated, developed materials and help execute quarterly town hall business updates.
Asst. Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Objective : Corporate Communications Manager 17+ years of experience providing leadership for external and internal communication programs in regulated and matrixed technology, consumer, entertainment and financial industries. Unmatched work ethic with a talent for handling multiple projects simultaneously and delivery against challenging deadlines.
Skills : Video, Public Relations, Executive Support, Written Communication, Project Management, Sharepoint
- Responsible for managing the production of Bravo Health's public and member-facing website content; (www.mybravohealth.com) and (www.bravohealth.com), interfaced with external public relations and communications firms, assisted in developing employee communications.
- Utilized innovative approaches, custom-fit to specific business situations and priorities (including national sponsorships).
- Facilitated smooth coordination of all aspects of external marketing/communications efforts; worked closely with national sales and marketing team members to create strong and effective sales documents including brochures, advertisements, and prospect presentations.
- Managed key non-profit relationships including the American Diabetes Association (ADA), (SPCA) and the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Researched business organizations to network PR opportunities on behalf of Bravo Health markets.
- Executed plans to deliver successful sales and marketing/PR campaigns, and developed effective communication pieces towards special events.
- Participated in the creation of marketing and sales collateral pieces reproduced in 300,000 open enrollment kits.
Associate Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Headline : Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for representing the organization with many key Corporate Partners and high-level executives in an effort to create mutually beneficial partnership outcomes. This position is also responsible for cross-department coordination of signage, tickets, in-arena and regional promotions, social media promotions, community relation programs, entertainment video features, travel, product placement, and hospitality events.
Skills : Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee Engagement, Brand Management.
- Directs day to day contact with assigned corporate partnership accounts
- Develops strategic programs with corporate partners to help them achieve their goals and objectives
- Works closely with internal departments to successfully create a specialized marketplace, in-arena, and social media promotions to further enhance partner packages
- Manages client responsibilities relating to hospitality and back-end financial allocations
- Maintains and updates partner elements including tickets, production timelines, and hard costs, artwork deadlines to track and ensure the execution of all contractual elements
- Facilitates periodic meetings with clients to review the status of their contract and schedule deployment and delivery of elements
- Works in conjunction with Corporate Partnership Sales & Development to create and implement sponsor able content and platforms
Lead Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Corporate Communications Manager with 15 years of experience, developing and delivering on strategic paid, earned, and owned media programs for leading-edge global technology companies and digital brands.
Skills : Digital Content Provider, Senior Copywriter, Senior Copy Editor, Project Manager.
- Edited and wrote for external publications and created three internal quarterly newsletters.
- Managed all contact with media and oversaw advertising placement and sponsorships.
- Wrote and edited messages and presentations on behalf of the chief executive officer and other senior staff members.
- Led company's corporate giving initiatives.
- Served as staff photographer and managed photo library.
- Managed and maintained company website and social media presence.
- Served as primary writer and for legislative / political action committee messages.
- Increased traffic by more than 50 percent on internal Facebook page.
- Developed communications calendar and schedule to ensure timely messaging from senior leadership.
Corporate Communications Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned and motivated communications professional with a strong work ethic and solid relationships with the media seeks to further career in the marketing, public relations, community relations, social media and consumer engagement arena.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma.
- Promoted company's domestic identity in concert with parent company's global marketing initiatives, working closely with marketing, sales, and executive management.
- Supervised seven direct reports, independent contractors, two advertising agencies.
- library and literature fulfillment operations.
- Created award-winning marketing communications collateral for 10 business units, including product brochures, advertisements, direct mail, promotions, multimedia presentations, newsletters, corporate videos, and convention graphics.
- Developed and executed PR campaigns to initiate industry standards for repairs and to gain national exposure for the first computerized minimally invasive operating room suite; created marketing materials for customers to use in publicizing new technology to attract patients and doctors.
- Managed advertising program, including media planning and buying, in addition to reviewing all domestic and English-language ads, used internationally to ensure compliance with federal laws regulating labeling and advertising.
- Drove the planning and implementation of communication materials for corporate initiatives, including all-employee meetings, annual National Sales Meeting, and the company Intranet.
- Wrote executive communications, critical correspondence and management support tools, such as key messages, talking points, speeches/remarks and presentations for key internal and external constituencies.